Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex (7164 Views)

"If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by fati2001(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
hashtagged:

[s]Pre marital sex isn't evil except we base it on the Bible so how am I using the Bible to justify something that isn't evil if not based on the bible.
Read your Bible and learn kid[/s]
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz! better you put her in her place(where she belongs), besides there are intelligent and nice girls on this forum(Not from this section) whom you can make friends with not that jobless one that creates meaningless threads looking for attention like her life depends on it.
Clap for yourself I pity those who don't know you.Joker that's what you are
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
pcguru1:

This will be my last comment to you, avoid my name. I'll do the same. That comment you made was very insulting to me.
You'll come around Darling, I do take your jokes too, calm down for your sweetheart, its play time. I won't avoid your name,so chill
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=LINTUNE post=97616447][/quote] I know you be victim too
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by fati2001(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
LikeAking:

hapi new year.
I hav a very big gift for u.
hapi new year..

thanks and I don't want ur gift.

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
fati2001:
hapi new year..

thanks and I don't want ur gift.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by lkillbrokehoes: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pcguru1 I'm not gonna lie to you, for the sake of your sanity, just ignore that attention seeking girl or report her if she trolls you.

this is why I'm no longer replying her, once you give her any greenlight, she's going to degrade you just like she did on this thread, I did not type this because I despise her whatsoever but because it's the obvious true, you yourself knows she's hated on this forum with negative vibes, she's one of the top jobless girl on romance section filled with bitterness, vileness and negativity.

4 Likes

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Pcguru1 I'm not gonna lie to you, for the sake of your sanity, just ignore that attention seeking girl or report her if she trolls you.

this is why I'm no longer replying her, once you give her any greenlight, she's going to degrade you just like she did on this thread, I did not type this because I despise her whatsoever but because it's the obvious true, you yourself knows she's hated on this forum with negative vibes, she's one of the top jobless girl on romance section filled with bitterness, vileness and negativity.
The question is why can't you ignore me? why do you get angry when I relate with others? you see pcguru1, I like him and understands him and he's not your type,he's a good person unlike you. Keep giving me attention everywhere, I like it

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Jack005(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor please be good this new year. Happy new year!
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Jack005:
Zzor please be good this new year. Happy new year!
I'll try
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by crazyclown(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
fati2001:

DON'T JUSTIFY EVIL DEEDS WITH HOLY BIBLE ..

AS I SAID NO NEED TO DRAG KEYBOARD...
Hi
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by crazyclown(m): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
I'll try
Hi happy New year can I send you a pm

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by fati2001(m): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
The question is why can't you ignore me? why do you get angry when I relate with others? you see pcguru1, I like him and understands him and he's not your type,he's a good person unlike you. Keep giving me attention everywhere, I like it

ZZOR THIS IS 2021... A NEW YEAR..

SO YOU HAVE TO FLUSH DOWN SHITZ TO THE SEWAGE BEFORE THIS MONTH RUN OUT.... .. JUST IGNORE..
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
fati2001:

ZZOR THIS IS 2021... A NEW YEAR..

SO YOU HAVE TO FLUSH DOWN SHITZ TO THE SEWAGE BEFORE THIS MONTH RUN OUT.... .. JUST IGNORE..
OK I will try,lol

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by lkillbrokehoes: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
I'm sure Pcguru1 is reasonable and wise enough to listen to my advice, many guys can't hate just one person on this forum without any reasons, I've nothing to say again.

4 Likes

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by LINTUNE(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
I know you be victim too
culprit , not victim....anyways i can proudly say have been celibate this yr..
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Creeza(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by lkillbrokehoes: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
fati2001:

[s]ZZOR THIS IS 2021... A NEW YEAR..

SO YOU HAVE TO FLUSH DOWN SHITZ TO THE SEWAGE BEFORE THIS MONTH RUN OUT.... .. JUST IGNORE..[/s]
You meant the same sewage they almost flushed you into? lolz..your pictures still give me nightmares though I had to delete it permanently on my phone, Godforbid! cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Creeza(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
pcguru1 you really hurt me badly with your comments on this thread,you made me believe you won't join people to hate me but you have started doing otherwise
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by lkillbrokehoes: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Creeza:
Lmao... whatelse can you offer? grin the gods need more than your kitty for the sacrifice. Lol
Wetin she get to offer before lol.. jobless broke online big girl cheesy
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by GreenArrow1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,shame on you if you crossed over with sex, you need total deliverance.

Lol! Is it your shame?
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Creeza(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Wetin she get to offer before lol.. jobless broke online big girl cheesy
Lol.
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by RealEzee(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is all shades of dumb Abeg
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Creeza(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
crazyclown:
Hi happy New year can I send you a pm
Express you dae enter so? grin

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
i smell jealousy here. some people cant get over to what their ex bfs did to them so they now hate sex nd dont want any girl to give sex easily because they did it nd ended up regretting it grin angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by fati2001(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
You meant the same sewage they almost flushed you into? lolz..your pictures still give me nightmares though I had to delete it permanently on my phone, Godforbid! cheesycheesycheesy
[/s]

I'M MORE THAN THIS... THIS IS NOT 2020 THIS IS 2021 NO TIME FOR UNNECESSARY TALKS.
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by fuckaholic25(f): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
u should try it!!! u'd love it!!!
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by gregyboy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:

Hmm, eblike say e don tey wen u samakwe reach

Babe if i had the chance to cross over with sex, I'd definitely wear my CD and gladly ride till 12:00 before i cum.....

This life we only live once, if its possible to Bleep afterlife i definitely be spending my after life fucking some spirified pussy with my dignified dick

Happy new year

If you're in for new year sex hala at me
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
LINTUNE:
culprit , not victim....anyways i can proudly say have been celibate this yr..
Good to read this about you, you can now talk to my friend virginprincess
Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by LINTUNE(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
Good to read this about you, you can now talk to my friend virginprincess
grin[smh

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by Molahnelson(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
People's see fornication as the greatest sin but forgetting that you that have greed and don't fornicate are just the same

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex by gradeA(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor you don start again. Happy new year to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? / See What This 22 Year Old Posted Online That's Causing Uproar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.