Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School (41727 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
The true will come out. You can't be the victim and the jury in your own case

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Ulunne777(f): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Keep covering evil, it will consume you.
The school authorities who are enabling the students who perpetrated this evil because of money or influence.

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Equity15(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Chai . Nigeria ehn. Wuru wuru don enter. Las las na the church/school go win
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
The truth will finally come out one day.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Eriokanmi: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
traihit:

Shey you sef no see where the woman said they broke/damage/tear her son's anus ni? Is it possible the anus has mended itself before they got to the hospital for medical report?
gay spotted. Na dem dey sabi how anus take dey tear

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Hotzone(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
The mom of that lad and legal team will cash out soon
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by WaterTheMonk(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is one of the problem victims of abuse face.
People will soon be blaming the victim

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Godpikin4real(f): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Religion, the opium of d people. So, deeper life self de do mago mago.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by marsman: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
If the sexual Abuse Allegation is a Lie, Omoooo If Kumuyi Curse that Family...100generation, the curse go still dey giripa, dey slap them on their Forehead.

But something has to be done against Stupid Seniors, Misusing there so called Powers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
It is better the true is coming out gradually, so that those that have conspired against the school might be put to shame, the woman was seeking cheap publicity at the detriment of her child, we are quick to judge without wait for other children involved
Can't you see the before and after pictures of the boy.
Something is wrong with the boy which could be internal.
If the parents have money if not for COVID-19 they should fly the boy abroad and see if you will not see a cause for alarm.
Africa medical centers lacks the required equipment to carry out the required examination.

4 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Influential101: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nigeria ehh..

The first video the woman released on Facebook, the doctor that did the first examination exclaimed when he checked the boy's anus...and even spoke about stitching it... so what has changed ?

Live videos don't lie...

No hope for Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by nervorum: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
onyechez:

Rubbish reports, archaic examinations in Africa especially Nigeria.
I remember a Nairalander (female) she felt discomfort in her body, went to hospital for medical scan, saw nothing.
She went to south Africa they saw nothing, saying she was OK.
Traveled to Germany, boom they revealed every details of the problem in her body.
It was a little growth, she did a surgery which was affordable, she felt great afterwards.
If she believed what they told her in Africa, wonder what will happen in time to come.
Africa is a very disgusting continent.

Them say! them say!!

Don't also forget to mention an erstwhile Nigerian minister who passed on from cancer as a result of wrong diagnosis received abroad. She was initially diagnosed here in Nigeria, did not believe and went abroad where she was given a clean bill only for cancer to become advanced.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Influential101:
Nigeria ehh..

The first video the woman released on Facebook, the doctor that did the first examination exclaimed when he checked the boy's anus...and even spoke about stitching it... so what has changed ?

Live videos don't lie...

No hope for Nigeria
No hope oh, if the international community can get involved they will expose without fear or intimidation.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by ambr055i: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Molestation doesn't imply that you should have an injury or infection, like handling a young girl's boobs and playing with her private that is molestation although there might be no infection or injury.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by retake89(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=Someone7 post=97625532]Always knew there'll be a cover up. Why can't we iust be transparent and accountable for once? I hate to say this but it's disappointing, the church should be an example [/quot

So to you the report is all lies or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by AnanseK(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
Deeper life going deeper and deeper.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Gbam

The truth is gradually coming to light.
Many people have passed judgement without waiting for independent report on the issue.

I stand with truth.
I reject sensationalism.

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by DimIsaac10(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Its becoming stale..

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Henix(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Whiteshield:
Deeper Life did not handle this issue well. Also, it seems the boy's parents are more about noise than redress. They fought Deeper Life, fought Akwa Ibom Government and are now fighting the doctor which they themselves chose.

This is exactly where I have problem with the victim's parents. The moment they started fighting the hospital too, I knew they will end up getting a manipulated medical report. They have no case without a true medical report. I'm also of the opinion that they would have taken the boy to a federal medical center, than that private hospital

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by nervorum: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
A medical report states only what was found on clinical examination at presentation and what was done. No more, no less.

The report may not be sufficient to explain what had happened in the past especially if the some time had elapsed.
If the people involved are not satisfied, they could go to another hospital. Healthcare workers are not magicians. You report what you see and have done.

It's a Medical report, not a forensic report. Besides, who advised to go to a private hosp?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by chukwuibuipob: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
sad cova up evil
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by nervorum: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Henix:

This is exactly where I have problem with the victim's parents. The moment they started fighting the hospital too, I knew they will end up getting a manipulated medical report. They have no case without a true medical report. I'm also of the opinion that they would have taken the boy to a federal medical center, than that private hospital

A govt hosp would have indeed been the better option.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by DCOR(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Henix:
I knew the hospital will definitely not give a true report on the sexual molestation. Should I say that the victim's mother wasn't also smart enough to get a medical report on the sexual molestation before calling out the school. This is Nigeria where virtually everything can be manipulated, including our so called religious leaders.

The Deeper Life church is doing everything possible to cover up the sexual molestation aspect. I'm quite disappointed that even deeper life church can not uphold truth. Let them continue fooling themselves with their hypocritical life. My advice for the victim's parents is that they should take their son to a federal medical center for them to examine his anus and issue them a certified medical report

You commented with so much dexterity and doggedness, as one that has a firsthand information about what actually transpired.
I am wondering why you are so much pained and in deep hurt as the medical findings did not fall in line with your confirmation bias.

The parents have retorted that they would consult another medical facility, the first was also done by them. Let them go ahead and do it, and let truth prevail.

But I am afraid you may be perpetual pains, since it would not always be what your biased mind hopes for.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by morgan100(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Those saying cover up, I don't understand, is that the medical personnel should report what they didn't see ni. I no come understand o.

8 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Cowbell521: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Someone7:
Always knew there'll be a cover up. Why can't we iust be transparent and accountable for once? I hate to say this but it's disappointing, the church should be an example
Ogbeni Mr Mumu, shey you read wie den say na the man collect the medical report himself? No be school choose doctor Ooo. I no be church person but he dey pain me when person no get sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by coolsegun2002: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Henix:
I knew the hospital will definitely not give a true report on the sexual molestation. Should I say that the victim's mother wasn't also smart enough to get a medical report on the sexual molestation before calling out the school. This is Nigeria where virtually everything can be manipulated, including our so called religious leaders.

The Deeper Life church is doing everything possible to cover up the sexual molestation aspect. I'm quite disappointed that even deeper life church can not uphold truth. Let them continue fooling themselves with their hypocritical life. My advice for the victim's parents is that they should take their son to a federal medical center for them to examine his anus and issue them a certified medical report

This is a school ooo full of teenagers. Molestation, bullying and harassment is common in hostel... now don’t get me wrong I’m not saying it’s right.... but u are making it sound like the school molested the boy and they are trying to coverup their evil act... this is a case between students...it’s not even a religious case....the people attending that school are not necessarily deeperlife members, some may not even be Christians....
The way we are making the issue look like it’s church matter is funny.....

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Cowbell521: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Henix:

You be mumu

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Henix(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Influential101:
Nigeria ehh..

Live videos don't lie...

No hope for Nigeria

I also saw the video, I actually picked interest on this case because of that 1st video. Everything in Nigeria can be manipulated, including churches. It's quite unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test / The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves / Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.