Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School (41725 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Karlosorji:
Guy stop talking rubbish. If you attended a boarding school you will know that what that woman posted is POSSIBLE

You said it is possible. You couldn't confirm it
as TRUE. So, don't prejudge.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by AududuNine11: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2021
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

The principal is a woman.
There are no female pastors in Deeper Life.

Mumuni

Lol
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by marsman: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2021
seanwiIliam:
Kumuyi will not curse.
He will never do that.
Alright
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by mechanics(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2021
The principal erred to have changed his dormitory, to get the truth of the matter, they should invite the students involved for questioning.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by 01mcfadden(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2021
jchioma:
Wuru wuru don enter be dat.
As expected, no be naija again?

Perhaps, the family should "leave it for god". Before threats lead to deaths.
Were you there when it was going down?
Haba
Anything that doesn't go the way you guys expected will always be termed as "wuruwuru"
Too much negativity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2021
heniford2:
this one na deeper life member trying hard to defined his church cheesy fear Nigeria and religion our mumu na topnotch
According to the write up, it was the boy's parents that took him to the hospital, I believed they trusted the hospital before taking him there. Do u believe the parents will take him to a hospital where they won't expect favourable report. What makes you think that all the woman said is truth? Do you know the boy has father, why is it that the father is talking less? Secondly, Akwa-Ibom state government recently pull out of the investigation, citing lack of cooperation from the woman. She is just want undue sentiments from social media, I expect her to sue the Church and let's see the outcome

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2021
Henix:

The people managing the school are deeper life members, the suspended school principal is a deeper life pastor. The boy was been starved and molested, yet the deeper life principal and all the boy's teachers and house master couldn't notice that all was not well with the boy. What a school and their hypocritical religious teachers
How is the boy starved, has he not been giving food with his peers in the dormitory or what?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Since the boy's father has not been in the public to comments on this issues, I took the statements of the mother with a pinch of salt. Women are know to blow things out of proportion. If you follow the statements of some women, you might commits murder before realising the the truth.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by heniford2: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Karlosorji:
Guy stop talking rubbish. If you attended a boarding school you will know that what that woman posted is possible
since you know that so argue
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Tcwork: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.. No broken anus, all was just to gain undeserved emotional sympathy and publicity

Modified

According to the medical report there was no evidence of sexual abuse, the child only malaria
Why are humans like this? The very scripture you quoted applies to you.
If you read or understand the post you would learn a few things.
1. Sexual harassment is hard to prove especially when not reported early enough.
2. The anus does not have a hymen. Anal penetration does not necessarily lead to a broken anus.
Let me ask you if this happened to your son, would you be saying the same thing?
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him... this totally apples to you.
Sexual harassment has not yet be proven, it may never be proven but it can't just be counted out. That isn't how a sane society operates.
If your child tells you he has been harassed what would you do?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by FA13(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Henix:
I knew the hospital will definitely not give a true report on the sexual molestation. Should I say that the victim's mother wasn't also smart enough to get a medical report on the sexual molestation before calling out the school. This is Nigeria where virtually everything can be manipulated, including our so called religious leaders.

The Deeper Life church is doing everything possible to cover up the sexual molestation aspect. I'm quite disappointed that even deeper life church can not uphold truth. Let them continue fooling themselves with their hypocritical life. My advice for the victim's parents is that they should take their son to a federal medical center for them to examine his anus and issue them a certified medical report

Where did you see this your inference?
What is the church supposed to do that they have not done?

I wonder the kind of cheap publicity the woman is looking for?
All what she is doing is not necessary because the church has accepted the responsibility and even state government is already involved.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by salveoP(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
marsman:

They are not better than you and I, but they are Closer to God than you and because they have dedicated there life to God to spread his word, that still doesn't mean you should put your self in a position of servitude to them.

We are talking about false allegation bro, that kind of allegation can ruin his career as a Man of God. It is not ordinary that this men don't curse in public, they have the power to bless and destroy some ones life with their mouth, believe me, the anointed Ones
. How do you even know they are closer to God than me? What's your yardstick of determining closeness to God? Well, we are entitled to our opinions. I rest my case...
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tcwork:

Why are humans like this? The very scripture you quoted applies to you.
If you read or understand the post you would learn a few things.
1. Sexual harassment is hard to prove especially when not reported early enough.
2. The anus does not have a hymen. Anal penetration does not necessarily lead to a broken anus.
Let me ask you if this happened to your son, would you be saying the same thing?
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him... this totally apples to you.
Sexual harassment has not yet be proven, it may never be proven but it can't just be counted out. That isn't how a sane society operates.
If your child tells you he has been harassed what would you do?
You mean the woman lied that the anus of the boy has broken?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by marsman: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
salveoP:
. How do you even know they are closer to God than me? What's your yardstick of determining closeness to God? Well, we are entitled to our opinions. I rest my case...
Who was God talking to in the Bible, The Prophets devoted their Lifes to him or the People?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by retake89(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ekealterego:
Now I know that deeper life is a very very evil church. They have spent so much to disparage the image of the woman... They have paid OPs to lie through one of their pastors. They have used intimidation. These guys even tried to kill the woman. The man and the woman had to leave their home and hire a bodyguard.
Don't believe this title or this report... They are all paid to do a PR work for the church and school. ...

Ahhh u dey lie ooo. Kill the woman? Haba fear God na. Where did u get that news from?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by kingbobby: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
onyechez:

Can't you see the before and after pictures of the boy.
Something is wrong with the boy which could be internal.
If the parents have money if not for COVID-19 they should fly the boy abroad and see if you will not see a cause for alarm.
Africa medical centers lacks the required equipment to carry out the required examination.
that before &after pictures are normal in every bording schools,I attended one, you can't expect to get fat or remain the way you came in the dormetory.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by ArewaWife(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingbobby:
that before &after pictures are normal in every bording schools,I attended one, you can't expect to get fat or remain the way you came in the dormetory.

No. That weight loss is too much for a 3 month period. Dont reason like this. If it was your relative how would you feel.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by AlphaStorm: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Influential101:
Nigeria ehh..

The first video the woman released on Facebook, the doctor that did the first examination exclaimed when he checked the boy's anus...and even spoke about stitching it... so what has changed ?

Live videos don't lie...

No hope for Nigeria

Did the Doc show any report on Camera
How do u know he's a real Doctor
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by flourishing247: 1:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
The doctor claimed or the woman claimed he was was sexually abused. I still have the video.

Did you watch the first live video that Facebook pulled down? That one clearly showed the live examination of the boy and the doctor confirmed it.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by flourishing247: 1:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Influential101:
Nigeria ehh..

The first video the woman released on Facebook, the doctor that did the first examination exclaimed when he checked the boy's anus...and even spoke about stitching it... so what has changed ?

Live videos don't lie...

No hope for Nigeria

Thank you! Don't mind ignorant people commenting here. Facebook pulled down the video after it was reported. The doctor even told them to call the police.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by flourishing247: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Whiteshield:

Story. That why she is fighting her own doctor who she chose to conduct tests on her son. Hope you're aware she is now demanding 100M as compensation from Deeper life. Her game plan is now unveiled.
1 Naira, she won't see. She didn't get apology, she is now looking for compensation.

Please if you do not have all the information then stop commenting. I watched her first live video. The boy was examined by the doctor and he clearly said he was molested and even advised them to go to the police.
Yes, they have issues with the doctor because he allowed his senior colleague who is a doctor sent by deeper life to examine the boy without letting his parents know.

They had to move him cos he wasn't safe there anymore.
If you are their church member and defending them then I pity you.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Whiteshield: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2021
flourishing247:

Please if you do not have all the information then stop commenting. I watched her first live video. The boy was examined by the doctor and he clearly said he was molested and even advised them to go to the police.
Yes, they have issues with the doctor because he allowed his senior colleague who is a doctor sent by deeper life to examine the boy without letting his parents know.

They had to move him cos he wasn't safe there anymore.
If you are their church member and defending them then I pity you.

What of her lawyer too, after writing a foolish letter demanding 100M and she was blasted by people, she turned around saying she didn't ask him to demand 100M.

That woman is a liar and you are not thinking this matter critically. She has issues with their own doctor, she now has issues with their own lawyer too and you think she is sincere?

I have been asking critical questions since yesterday and what most blockheads have been saying is that I'm a member of deeper life. Church that I've never entered in my life.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by AududuNine11: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Whiteshield:

What of her lawyer too, after writing a foolish letter demanding 100M and she was blasted by people, she turned around saying she didn't ask him to demand 100M.

That woman is a liar and you are not thinking this matter critically. She has issues with their own doctor, she now has issues with their own lawyer too and you think she is sincere?

I have been asking critical questions since yesterday and what most blockheads have been saying is that I'm a member of deeper life. Church that I've never entered in my life.

Lol
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by TRDLG01: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
I saw a topic on the 28 of September in Nairaland about a Deeper Life member who claimed DL was a cult. Here is a more elaborate view on that topic. It's a blog actually, by an ex-leader of the church. I'll like you guys to check it out. Here is the link

https://trdlg.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by TRDLG01: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Saw a topic on the 28 of September in Nairaland about a Deeper Life member who claimed DL was a cult. Here is a more elaborate view on that topic. It's a blog actually, by an ex-leader of the church. I'll like you guys to check it out. Here is the link

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by AududuNine11: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2021
TRDLG01:
Saw a topic on the 28 of September in Nairaland about a Deeper Life member who claimed DL was a cult. Here is a more elaborate view on that topic. It's a blog actually, by an ex-leader of the church. I'll like you guys to check it out. Here is the link

Wetin person no go hear

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by flourishing247: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Whiteshield:

The matter is now in the court. Let's see how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test / The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves / Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.