Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School (41717 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Look at that boy and tell me he was not abused

Before and after pictures?

I know many students who gained a lot of weight during the covid-19 break but lost the excess weight before the end of first term after school resumed. Were they all 'abused'?

When people lose weight, is it only 'abuse' that causes weight loss? At least, you read that he was treated for malaria. If someone has malaria, in addition to boarding school stress, is it strange for the person to lose weight?

Let's reason together, please.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by uchennamani(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Seun lalasticlala seun Dominique mynd44 OAM4J, rule 2
To ban me? Well, your comment should attract a ban as well.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cowbell521:
Ogbeni Mr Mumu, shey you read wie den say na the man collect the medical report himself? No be school choose doctor Ooo. I no be church person but he dey pain me when person no get sense

You this Dumbass I would have tried to reason with you but you're obviously too thick to understand simple English. Don't mention me again
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
You guys keep rejecting the report of neutral institution such as the state government and the doctors chosen by the parents themselves, yet keep crying foul, what then is the source of your assertion?

I understand that people are carried away by the emotional stunts stirred in the videos, and are quick to attack the school because it is a church school, moreso Deeper Life.

Why not ask yourself, is every accusation always true?
Have some people accused on social media not been proven innocent after investigations?

I stand with truth.
I stand with unbiased thinking.

8 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by zik4ever: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
onyechez:

So the video that went viral on the internet based on the claims is what? I haven't watched the video and I will not watch it because majority of the people who watch it felt uncomfortable after watching, some said it is terrible watching.
If there was no abuse, why did the school plead for her to take down the video on the internet?
It was on record that there was a form of abuse on the child from the video.
Actually I watched all her videos on the alleged molestation, the boy was looking thin like someone recovering from sickness, which the woman claimed happened on the school campus, but those that watched it and told you are economical with the true infact they are liars, I will be honest with you, I guess the boy was starved for bedwetting but no physically abused, and it has been confirmed by the medical report and it seems when the woman complained and she was getting enough attention, she went public and in order to gain undeserved emotional sympathy, she lied about the boy been abused to drive her story. And it was church leaders (old men) in Akwa-Ibom that just want to protect the themselves and the church out sheer "ignorance" (because the general superintendent of Deeper Life never spare anybody) begged the woman, it wasn't the school that knew they didn't do anything that warrant such publicity.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by tutudesz: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
butterfly777:

Before and after pictures?

I know many students who gained a lot of weight during the covid-19 break but lost the excess weight before the end of first term after school resumed. Were they all 'abused'?

When people lose weight, is it only 'abuse' that causes weight loss? At least, you read that he was treated for malaria. If someone has malaria, in addition to boarding school stress, is it strange for the person to lose weight?

Let's reason together, please.
So is the boy lying too
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by debbleopto: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Henix:
I knew the hospital will definitely not give a true report on the sexual molestation. Should I say that the victim's mother wasn't also smart enough to get a medical report on the sexual molestation before calling out the school. This is Nigeria where virtually everything can be manipulated, including our so called religious leaders.

The Deeper Life church is doing everything possible to cover up the sexual molestation aspect. I'm quite disappointed that even deeper life church can not uphold truth. Let them continue fooling themselves with their hypocritical life. My advice for the victim's parents is that they should take their son to a federal medical center for them to examine his anus and issue them a certified medical report

� So that your mind will come down. Hmmm you have judge before the investigation. Hope if this table is turned towards you, you will laugh
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
na2016:

Today is 1st of January 2021. It is my prayer that what happened to that boy shall happen to your son. If you dont know what to write, just keep silent.
Any sensible Akwa Ibom indigene will know that the State Government will always cover this issue to favour Deeper Life. Shame on the Chriistianity we practise in Nigeria!!!
You own your mouth, whatever utterances you make with, belongs to you
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Cowbell521: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
spicykev:
You comment is very silly

Na you no get sense
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
tutudesz:

So is the boy lying too
Lying that? Please, be specific.

And my question, is every accusation always true?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Cowbell521: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
tutudesz:

U be Mumu. Read wetin dey there. Who send u go school self?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
tutudesz:

The boy might not actually eat enough but definitely not abused by anyone because there wasn't any evidence to show.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by eyinjuege: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
The boy says he was molested.
That should be investigated.
There may not be any evidence, as its not a recent defilement, but that doesnt change what happened to that child.
What are the names of the seniors who put hand and toes in his bum?
Let's start from there.
They are still in the school and will do same to other children
Other boys are at risk in that school and they will also be defiled if this case is swept under the carpet and thorough investigations not done.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Cowbell521: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
greenskittles:
The number of underage boys that get raped in Nigerian secondary schools is seriously underreported. I remember back then too, we caught one of our mates. Turned out he had been molesting several of them (junior students) and giving them snacks and money to shut up. Hopefully if this issue is concluded properly it will encourage other victims to speak up.
True talk but we no sure if this woman dey tell truth abi she just wan collect the 100m. Check vanguard report

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by eyinjuege: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
The boy might not actually eat enough but definitely not abused by anyone because there wasn't any evidence to show.

What evidence are you looking for after weeks of the incidence?
It doesn't change the fact that things were inserted in his back passage.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by magicminister: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
It’s unbelievable that the medical doctor is speaking on confidential patient details without recourse to the patient and their family. We have a long way to go!!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by eyinjuege: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cowbell521:
True talk but we no sure if this woman dey tell truth abi she just wan collect the 100m. Check vanguard report

Are you calling the boy a liar?
It's what he told his mother that she is acting upon.
Fear God o, because you will also have children. Your female children are not safe, and neither are your sons. Stop turning victims into liars. Nobody is safe anymore.
Thank God nobody is asking what the boy wore or that he dressed seductively to attract the perverts

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by eyinjuege: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
butterfly777:
You guys keep rejecting the report of neutral institution such as the state government and the doctors chosen by the parents themselves, yet keep crying foul, what then is the source of your assertion?

I understand that people are carried away by the emotional stunts stirred in the videos, and are quick to attack the school because it is a church school, moreso Deeper Life.

Why not ask yourself, is every accusation always true?
Have some people accused on social media not been proven innocent after investigations?

I stand with truth.
I stand with unbiased thinking.

There is a disclaimer in the Drs report.
They have told you they're not magicians expected to pick evidence of abuse days after the incidence.
It is what it is
They haven't said he wasn't abused either even though they have no evidence at the moment.
I believe the names of the seniors aren't secret and they would have done same to other boys too.
They need to question all the students there seriously

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
eyinjuege:
The boy says he was molested.
That should be investigated.
There may not be any evidence, as its not a recent defilement, but that doesnt change what happened to that child.
What are the names of the seniors who put hand and toes in his bum?
Let's start from there.
They are still in the school and will do same to other children
Other boys are at risk in that school and they will also be defiled if this case is swept under the carpet and thorough investigations not done.

If it is true that they put hand and toes in the boy's anus, that is bad.

Meanwhile, you made it sound like sexual abuse. Is that not more like bullying, why trying to create wrong impression.

What if the boy bedwetted and the seniors, being childish and harsh maltreated him for that.

Of course, that is bad if it is true, but to call it sexual? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by eyinjuege: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
butterfly777:

If it is true that they put hand and toes in the boy's anus, that is bad.

Meanwhile, you made it sound like sexual abuse. Is that not more like bullying, why trying to create wrong impression.

What if the boy bedwetted and the seniors, being childish and harsh maltreated him for that.

Of course, that is bad if it is true, but to call it sexual? I don't think so.

That is still sexual assault.
It's not until penetration before you say it is sexual assault.
Putting hands in a child's anus is not normal and it is depravity.. Sexual depravity.
What were they trying to do? Evacuate faeces from his yansh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
eyinjuege:

Fear God o, because you will also have children. Your female children are not safe, and neither are your sons. Stop turning victims into liars. Nobody is safe anymore.
Thank God nobody is asking what the boy wore or that he dressed seductively to attract the perverts

Question for you,

Can children tell lies?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
eyinjuege:

There is a disclaimer in the Drs report.
They have told you they're not magicians expected to pick evidence of abuse days after the incidence.
It is what it is
They haven't said he wasn't abused either even though they have no evidence at the moment.
I believe the names of the seniors aren't secret and they would have done same to other boys too.
They need to question all the students there seriously

Yea. They need to question other boys, and investigate. But until investigation prove the allegations true, the accused remain innocent.

We should therefore desist from talking as if investigations have found the accused guilty. That is how to be a wise judge.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by eyinjuege: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
butterfly777:

Question for you,

Can children tell lies?

Adults and children tell lies.
However, telling lies that some seniors stuck their hands , feet and perhaps even genitals into his anus isn't a lie that should be swept under the carpet.
It needs to be thoroughly investigated. That's a very strange type of lie, especially when the child has other physical signs of child abuse like the obvious starvation.
I would rather believe him and get the whole situation investigated than just agree that children lie hence he's telling such a grave lie.
It's not your regular lie that a child would tell, especially a child who has led such a sheltered life as this boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by tutudesz: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cowbell521:
U be Mumu. Read wetin dey there. Who send u go school self?
Can most rape case be proven

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
eyinjuege:

Adults and children tell lies.
However, telling lies that some seniors stuck their hands , feet and perhaps even genitals into his anus isn't a lie that should be swept under the carpet.
It needs to be thoroughly investigated. That's a very strange type of lie, especially when the child has other physical signs of child abuse like the obvious starvation.
I would rather believe him and get the whole situation investigated than just agree that children lie hence he's telling such a grave lie.
It's not your regular lie that a child would tell, especially a child who has led such a sheltered life as this boy.

Thank you.

But nobody here said the boy lied. I am only saying that since children can also tell lies, we should not just take the accusation as true. It should be investigated before blame is apportioned.

Investigation before condemnation.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by eyinjuege: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
butterfly777:

Yea. They need to question other boys, and investigate. But until investigation prove the allegations true, the accused remain innocent.

We should therefore desist from talking as if investigations have found the accused guilty. That is how to be a wise judge.

We dont know the accused in this case other than the negligent school who turned this child into looking like an anorexic, with anemia to prove it further.
We still don't have names of the seniors which is what I am more interested in. Children can abuse other children, but the school should have prevented this.
It's a serious safeguarding issue raised and other innocent children will be put at risk if these seniors aren't weeded out, and the school doesn't do something more concrete to prevent recurrence of such.
I'm sure you read up there where someone said something similar happened in his school- male seniors sexually molesting male juniors. I can't help but wonder how those juniors have turned out now.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Cowbell521: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
eyinjuege:

Ogbeni, U no dey reasonable at all. Mumu

Mgbe ị na-enweghị uche m ike imeghe isi gị na-etinye uche
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Indelibleage: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
But were you there when the cover up was done by the church? Think deeply and not in a myopic manner.

Henix:
I knew the hospital will definitely not give a true report on the sexual molestation. Should I say that the victim's mother wasn't also smart enough to get a medical report on the sexual molestation before calling out the school. This is Nigeria where virtually everything can be manipulated, including our so called religious leaders.

The Deeper Life church is doing everything possible to cover up the sexual molestation aspect. I'm quite disappointed that even deeper life church can not uphannold truth. Let them continue fooling themselves with their hypocritical life. My advice for the victim's parents is that they should take their son to a federal medical center for them to examine his anus and issue them a certified medical report
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Ekealterego: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Now I know that deeper life is a very very evil church. They have spent so much to disparage the image of the woman... They have paid OPs to lie through one of their pastors. They have used intimidation. These guys even tried to kill the woman. The man and the woman had to leave their home and hire a bodyguard.
Don't believe this title or this report... They are all paid to do a PR work for the church and school. ...
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ekealterego:
Now I know that deeper life is a very very evil church. They have spent so much to disparage the image of the woman... They have paid OPs to lie through one of their pastors. They have used intimidation. These guys even tried to kill the woman. The man and the woman had to leave their home and hire a bodyguard.
Don't believe this title or this report... They are all paid to do a PR work for the church and school. ...

Hmnnn.

See allegations without the smallest iota of substance.

It is well.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Ekealterego: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
You are probably part of this plot. Why is deeper life putting so much money to cover this up? So you think a doctor will reveal the medical report of a patient without the consent of their parents.
Deeper life have paid radio stations, TV stations, and their pastors have revealed tonnes and tonnes of lies to cover this up.
I have always had a bad feeling about that church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Funny School Answers / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test / The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.