Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School (41701 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by igbowoman: 12:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.. No broken anus, all was just to gain undeserved emotional sympathy and publicity

Modified

According to the medical report there was no evidence of sexual abuse, the child only malaria

May the same fate befall you as a parent may it be a cry for emotional sympathy on your part.
Amen
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by igbowoman: 12:34am On Jan 02, 2021
Its so good this woman cried out on on social media.
The videos and the words of the little child including the way he walked is there for all to see.
He even named names.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 12:34am On Jan 02, 2021
igbowoman:

May the same fate befall you as a parent may it be a cry for emotional sympathy on your part.
Amen
That is for your children as pronounced by you and for your children

Numbers 14:28

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 12:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Glitterze:

So you have not experienced a torn anus before? And did it stay that way?

Moreover, the hospital is just trying to be careful, as there are no enough evidences to conclude. Only a fresh case can be really ascertained.
And it healed within 5 days without any traces?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2021
Glitterze:

Look at you. The wisest thing would have been for you to keep watching as the situation unfolds and pray for truth to prevail. You kept hammering on the fact that the medical report didn't say the boy was molested, but neither did it say he wasn't. At least, this report stated that the boy wasn't hiv positive unlike the principal's claim. So isn't it wise not to be commenting blindly as this issue is a delicate one?
Please I am interested in where the principal said he had HIV, kindly post the link here.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by flourishing247: 12:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.. No broken anus, all was just to gain undeserved emotional sympathy and publicity

Modified

According to the medical report there was no evidence of sexual abuse, the child only malaria

Did you watch the first live video the mother made? If you didn't then don't comment. I watched it live when the doctor was examining the boy and he clearly said he was molested and the parents need to call the police. That it is up to them to take up the case. Unfortunately evil people reported that video and Facebook took it down.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by flourishing247: 12:56am On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
Deeper Life did not handle this issue well. Also, it seems the boy's parents are more about noise than redress. They fought Deeper Life, fought Akwa Ibom Government and are now fighting the doctor which they themselves chose.

Please follow her on Facebook for real updates. She is battling powers higher than her. The church and the commissioner of education ,whose job is at stake cos they are supposed to do periodic checks on schools.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Glitterze: 1:03am On Jan 02, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
And it healed within 5 days without any traces?

Hmmm. It is obvious that you are not neutral on this issue, and it would have been nice if you made it known initially. Therefore, you can never judge that matter objectively.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 1:03am On Jan 02, 2021
flourishing247:

Did you watch the first live video the mother made? If you didn't then don't comment. I watched it live when the doctor was examining the boy and he clearly said he was molested and the parents need to call the police. That it is up to them to take up the case. Unfortunately evil people reported that video and Facebook took it down.
The doctor claimed or the woman claimed he was was sexually abused. I still have the video.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by heniford2: 1:38am On Jan 02, 2021
butterfly777:

Did you by any means confirm the allegations before all these your 'yes' 'yes'.

Doctors have checked, no evidence of molestation.
The government have investigated.
Yet some people who have not done any investigation on the issue stay online and judge a case based on one sided report. What happened to objectivity?
so you mean to tell me that this woman calm with the picture we saw online and the videos we saw are not Real you mean to say that her testimonies which she came publicly to speak are all black mail right....i am afraid of what Religion can do us as a whole in Africa
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by AjalaDtraveller(f): 1:40am On Jan 02, 2021
I watched the full 2hours plus live video where the mother took him to the hospital on the first day he came back from the school. Upon examination the doctor clearly said that the parents should go to court and asked if they had a lawyer. The injury is so bad that his Anus was assaulted he was dripping from his Anus and walking wobbly Anyone who cares to watch should go to Summer Aku on YouTube. The full live video showing everything is there. This is a cook up report.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by na2016: 1:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
You own your mouth, whatever utterances you make with, belongs to you

hahaha, you dey fear? I thought you quoted a passage to suit your useless thought? So you know how the parents of this boy feel? IDIOT!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Whiteshield: 2:21am On Jan 02, 2021
flourishing247:

Please follow her on Facebook for real updates. She is battling powers higher than her. The church and the commissioner of education ,whose job is at stake cos they are supposed to do periodic checks on schools.

Story. That why she is fighting her own doctor who she chose to conduct tests on her son. Hope you're aware she is now demanding 100M as compensation from Deeper life. Her game plan is now unveiled.
1 Naira, she won't see. She didn't get apology, she is now looking for compensation.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by kristo123: 3:06am On Jan 02, 2021
Deeper life trying to cover this up is only making it worse for the school image... Why not identify the senior students involved and have them expelled or arrested...

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by MadamExcellency: 3:17am On Jan 02, 2021
flourishing247:

Battling with which church? Deeper Life, you're confused.

This issue has nothing to do with Church as you think and Deeper Life don't do cover-up.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by MadamExcellency: 3:22am On Jan 02, 2021
kristo123:
[s] Deeper life trying to cover this up is only making it worse for the school image... Why not identify the senior students involved and have them expelled or arrested[/s] ...

That you're corrupt doesn't make every other like you.

Please, let the parents, the school and the government handle it. This has nothing to do with the Church.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Henix:

The people managing the school are deeper life members, the suspended school principal is a deeper life pastor. The boy was been starved and molested, yet the deeper life principal and all the boy's teachers and house master couldn't notice that all was not well with the boy. What a school and their hypocritical religious teachers

The principal is a woman.
There are no female pastors in Deeper Life.

Mumuni
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 02, 2021
God loves children - did he watch this happen in silence JAMB QUESTION for Chrstians
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by efficiencie(m): 4:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Someone7:
Always knew there'll be a cover up. Why can't we iust be transparent and accountable for once? I hate to say this but it's disappointing, the church should be an example

Where is the evidence of cover up in the post? If you find one post it. A doctor whose licence to practice is on the line, if the child was penetrated anally and there are anal tears as the mother suggested the doctor would have reported that or else he is playing with his licence.

According to the doctor he did a physical examination and what he observes is what he will report. Let the parents see their lawyer and get a second examination to buttress their points. We should let the investigation be concluded before we start diving into conclusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by HRMK: 5:31am On Jan 02, 2021
culd anyone prove that now after such a long period when it took place?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Indigos: 6:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
Deeper Life did not handle this issue well. Also, it seems the boy's parents are more about noise than redress. They fought Deeper Life, fought Akwa Ibom Government and are now fighting the doctor which they themselves chose.

You read my mind clearly, I mean why is she fighting everyone even the journalist that wants an interview with her. Why does she feel that all the organizations involved in this issue are biased.
The government inquiry on this matter is not yet finalized, yet she is screaming foul at the top of her lungs. I mean let her respect the authorities involved till they come to a conclusion.
My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Mrbenny001: 6:19am On Jan 02, 2021
You are the one judging the Dr already.. because he didn't say what you want to hear..
Someone7:

So basically you're arguing with yourself. Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by MartinsD12(m): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2021
Marvellously2Me:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/433905-deeper-life-high-school-victims-medical-report-silent-on-sexual-abuse.html
They are trying real hard to cover up this sexual abuse on the boy, the best a parent can do for their children whether boy or girl is to keep them away from boarding school, I was privileged to work for one catholic girls boarding school two years ago I can confirm that there are lots of sexual abuse going in there, breeding future children lesbianism
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by godliman: 7:08am On Jan 02, 2021
heniford2:
this one na deeper life member trying hard to defined his church cheesy fear Nigeria and religion our mumu na topnotch
this one is a deeper life hater try desperately to give the church a bad name even when there is no proof. BTW is the school meant for only deeper life members? why try to rubbish the church?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by illegal7(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Have you seen the report that you've quickly quoted the bible to support your selfish point

Are you a family member or you're just exercising your mouth ?

Marvellously2Me:

Modified

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by successtutor(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2021
I don't support private facilities for such investigations. Government hospitals should be contacted and the wrong side should die in jail but looking at the mother of the boy , she was just emotional and might lead to hyping.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Karlosorji(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2021
heniford2:
you dey dia abi u done fvck person 4 ass b4 how u take d reason like this naw
Guy stop talking rubbish. If you attended a boarding school you will know that what that woman posted is possible
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2021
Gbogbowa:
Can any one show me any video when the boy said he was sexually abused,I have only seen video when the boy claim that two seniors deny him of some basic needs

Don't mind them.

The sexual abuse ish was made up. You know, some people derive orgasm from maligning anything christian.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2021
anyination:

Lik u b deeper life member

For calling for sanity on this case, and rejecting emotional blackmail?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by SeunNotOwner: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Someone7:
Always knew there'll be a cover up. Why can't we iust be transparent and accountable for once? I hate to say this but it's disappointing, the church should be an example

The Doctor who wrote the report is being wise not to come into conclusion or ascertain whether the boy was molested or not since he cannot see and damage to the boy's anus.

Mr Akpanobong, a medical doctor, said tests were done to ascertain if the boy had any infection. Outside of that, he said the doctors were not “magician” to verify what happened to the boy while he was at the dormitory. “We rely on the physical findings which is what we reported there,” he added.

If the boy has anus infection, tear, that could have used as case molestation. what they will need to rely on is the child statement and another witness.

The Mother might end-up apologizing
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Awoo88: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2021
heniford2:
this one na deeper life member trying hard to defined his church cheesy fear Nigeria and religion our mumu na topnotch
The church need to be defended against of hatred. It was the woman that took the child to hospital not the church. It was her doctors that issued the report. Beside the woman never show the picture of broken anus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Funny School Answers / Top 10 Courses Most Nigerian Students Were Forced To Study / How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.