Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School (41711 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
eyinjuege:

What evidence are you looking for after weeks of the incidence?
It doesn't change the fact that things were inserted in his back passage.
Tins were forcefully inserted into the anus without injury or mark? Are you listening to yourself?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Ekealterego: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
butterfly777:

Hmnnn.

See allegations without the smallest iota of substance.

It is well.
If you are part of this plot, may the boy's predicament be your portion and may the your oppressors silent you when you try to speak out.

The parents have been giving blow by blow account of things happening. So, the boy state is not enough evidence for you bah?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Ekealterego: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Tins were forcefully inserted into the anus without injury or mark? Are you listening to yourself?
Don't mind those guys, they are paid by the church or working for the church. You see how they all came out to defend immediately this was posted.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by butterfly777(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ekealterego:

You are probably part of this plot. Why is deeper life putting so much money to cover this up? So you think a doctor will reveal the medical report of a patient without the consent of their parents.
Deeper life have paid radio stations, TV stations, and their pastors have revealed tonnes and tonnes of lies to cover this up.
I have always had a bad feeling about that church.

You can be sued for defamation for this your wanton allegations.

But sheybe it is church school. You can feel free to accuse them anyhow ba?

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ekealterego:

You are probably part of this plot. Why is deeper life putting so much money to cover this up? So you think a doctor will reveal the medical report of a patient without the consent of their parents.
Deeper life have paid radio stations, TV stations, and their pastors have revealed tonnes and tonnes of lies to cover this up.
I have always had a bad feeling about that church.
With plot are you taking about, please can I see or hear where the tonnes and tonnes of lies are? I even read the woman have decided to blackmail the school for 100 million, is that not amazing, hundred million for alleged broken anus

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by eyinjuege: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Marvellously2Me:

The body has the capacity to heal itself, as a matter of time.
You will only find signs of injury if it were a recent occurence.
That is exactly why those who did the medical report put their disclaimer there for anyone with eyes to see it.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Ekealterego: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
butterfly777:

You can be sued for defamation for this your wanton allegations.

But sheybe it is church school. You can feel free to accuse them anyhow ba?
I have been following the case closely, didn't you read where I said I have been following a blow by blow updates from the parents?

Oh! You didn't think they are also doing everything to get justice and expose the evils of the school?
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by eyinjuege: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cowbell521:
Ogbeni, U no dey reasonable at all. Mumu

Mgbe ị na-enweghị uche m ike imeghe isi gị na-etinye uche

You are the mumu
It's sad when you find foolishness where you expect to see knowledge.
Really sad.
Eranko lasanlasan

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Ekealterego: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
With plot are you taking about, please can I see or hear where the tonnes and tonnes of lies are? I even read the woman have decided to blackmail the school for 100 million, is that not amazing, hundred million for alleged broken anus
LOL. You are all here to your work here.
What of the deeper life pastor that was exposed when he went to radio to tell lies? Why did deeper life deny him when it backfired. You think people don't know already?

You guys are doing too much. I rest my case.

I pray for the victim that he should heal and recover. For you people defending evil, may evil come to you people too.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Gbogbowa: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Can any one show me any video when the boy said he was sexually abused,I have only seen video when the boy claim that two seniors deny him of some basic needs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by MalaikaEH(f): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
The hospital has sealed the case.
Even if they go to another hospital and they get a new report containing exactly what they want, it will be an uphill task proving which doctor's report is more factual.

I advise the abused boy's Family to find a good counsellor for him and quietly put him in another school. They have made their point and its loud and clear. Taking the case further is an exercise that will hit a brick wall. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by damiloladuke: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.. No broken anus, all was just to gain undeserved emotional sympathy and publicity

Modified

According to the medical report there was no evidence of sexual abuse, the child only malaria

Obviously you didn't read to understand
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ekealterego:

LOL. You are all here to your work here.
What of the deeper life pastor that was exposed when he went to radio to tell lies? Why did deeper life deny him when it backfired. You think people don't know already?

You guys are doing too much. I rest my case.

I pray for the victim that he should heal and recover. For you people defending evil, may evil come to you people too.
Where is the evidence of such? I didn't hear it. please help get any means to get it, the pastor or the radio station, the recording will still be online or when deeper life denied him, Please help me, I need it.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
damiloladuke:

Obviously you didn't read to understand
please help me with your own understanding
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Marvellously2Me: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
eyinjuege:

The body has the capacity to heal itself, as a matter of time.
You will only find signs of injury if it were a recent occurence.
That is exactly why those who did the medical report put their disclaimer there for anyone with eyes to see it.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Glitterze: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
It is better the true is coming out gradually, so that those that have conspired against the school might be put to shame, the woman was seeking cheap publicity at the detriment of her child, we are quick to judge without waiting for other children involved

Look at you. The wisest thing would have been for you to keep watching as the situation unfolds and pray for truth to prevail. You kept hammering on the fact that the medical report didn't say the boy was molested, but neither did it say he wasn't. At least, this report stated that the boy wasn't hiv positive unlike the principal's claim. So isn't it wise not to be commenting blindly as this issue is a delicate one?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by eyinjuege: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Can most rape case be proven

Yes, if the victim makes a report almost immediately and a rape kit is used to get evidence straight away. The evidence can be stored for future use.
Even if she/he doesn't report to the police immediately, they should go to a rape centre where the evidence can be gathered and used in future.
I'm not sure if Nigeria has such a protocol, but it is what they do abroad.
Warif is an NGO that helps with rape victims and I won't be surprised they have such protocols in place. We just need more of them around the country.
We will get to that stage in Nigeria where rape victims will get true justice and rapists would get their own deserved punishments.
Just a matter of time, and money if the govt were interested. Maybe now that their sons can be victims, something will be done.

Here's a link to read more about the rape kit.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_kit

In this boy's case, it will be almost impossible to prove as it has been a while the incidents have occurred.
It's only by word of mouth and confirmation from other students that will have to be relied on.
If 1 or more students come out and say senior ..... has been doing this to young boys, it should be investigated.
If others saw what happened or someone who saw told them. Their testimonies shouldn't be discounted either.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
NIGERIAN COMMON SICKNESS MALARIA THATS WHY WE DIE LIKE CHICKEN

Marvellously2Me:
Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.. No broken anus, all was just to gain undeserved emotional sympathy and publicity

Modified

According to the medical report there was no evidence of sexual abuse, the child only malaria
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Glitterze: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So you have not experienced a torn anus before? And did it stay that way?

Moreover, the hospital is just trying to be careful, as there are no enough evidences to conclude. Only a fresh case can be really ascertained.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Drizzy5001(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
The doctors must have been bribed by the church, they are doing everything possible to cover up the case.
But God pass them. sad

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by AududuNine11: 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
zik4ever:
Deeper Life School molested pupil: Parents demand N100m compensation https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/deeper-life-school-molested-pupil-parents-demand-n100m-compensation/

This sounds pretty funny.

N100m for compensation? Was it all about the money or call for prosecution of the accused persons? I don't dig

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by ubola: 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Whiteshield:
Deeper Life did not handle this issue well. Also, it seems the boy's parents are more about noise than redress. They fought Deeper Life, fought Akwa Ibom Government and are now fighting the doctor which they themselves chose.
Well said, media judgement is similar to jungle justice. When the woman said that the commissioner pushed her ,at that point I discarded all pity I had for and tagged her a pathological liar. Now even her doctor can't Consolidate her claims.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Glitterze: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
AududuNine11:

This sounds pretty funny.

N100m for compensation? Was it all about the money or call for prosecution of the accused persons? I don't dig

They can't prosecute minors.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Mrbenny001: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
So you're disappointed that the Drs didn't establish any damage to the anus or what..
I'm not taking side but why did you swallow every thing the woman said hook line and sinker.., of a truth that boy must have been molested but anus damage is not the only evidence.. further investigations should be done so the culprits should be dealt with and also exposes any kind of exaggeration from the mother
Someone7:
Always knew there'll be a cover up. Why can't we iust be transparent and accountable for once? I hate to say this but it's disappointing, the church should be an example

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by marsman: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
salveoP:
. Curse the family unto say him be God bah, guy all this so called men of God are not better than you and I...
They are not better than you and I, but they are Closer to God than you and because they have dedicated there life to God to spread his word, that still doesn't mean you should put your self in a position of servitude to them.

We are talking about false allegation bro, that kind of allegation can ruin his career as a Man of God. It is not ordinary that this men don't curse in public, they have the power to bless and destroy some ones life with their mouth, believe me, the anointed Ones

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mrbenny001:
So you're disappointed that the Drs didn't establish any damage to the anus or what..
I'm not taking side but why did you swallow every thing the woman said hook line and sinker.., of a truth that boy must have been molested but anus damage is not the only evidence.. further investigations should be done so the culprits should be dealt with and also exposes any kind of exaggeration from the mother

So basically you're arguing with yourself. Nice one

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by tutudesz: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
eyinjuege:

Yes, if the victim makes a report almost immediately and a rape kit is used to get evidence straight away. The evidence can be stored for future use.
Even if she/he doesn't report to the police immediately, they should go to a rape centre where the evidence can be gathered and used in future.
I'm not sure if Nigeria has such a protocol, but it is what they do abroad.
Warif is an NGO that helps with rape victims and I won't be surprised they have such protocols in place. We just need more of them around the country.
We will get to that stage in Nigeria where rape victims will get true justice and rapists would get their own deserved punishments.
Just a matter of time, and money if the govt were interested. Maybe now that their sons can be victims, something will be done.

Here's a link to read more about the rape kit.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_kit

In this boy's case, it will be almost impossible to prove as it has been a while the incidents have occurred.
It's only by word of mouth and confirmation from other students that will have to be relied on.
If 1 or more students come out and say senior ..... has been doing this to young boys, it should be investigated.
If others saw what happened or someone who saw told them. Their testimonies shouldn't be discounted either.
I love your answer cool We all know it's will be hard for witness to come forward due to fear and since a church like deeper life is involved, nobody will come forward.
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by umblicachucks(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
For those that are trying to cover the evil perpetrated by the Deeper Life High School. May the same evil be visited on your generation and even worse. You can never go unpunished. DEEPER NONSENSE!
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by anikkyberry: 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sounds funny
Would rather suggest they go to a better facility with capable and credible Doctors
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by anyination: 12:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Abi ooo
heniford2:
this one na deeper life member trying hard to defined his church cheesy fear Nigeria and religion our mumu na topnotch

Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by anyination: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Marvellously2Me:

Modified

Lik u b deeper life member
Re: Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School by matm: 12:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Can the woman give an account of how the boy was molested,where and when?Did the boy raise alarm when being molested?What about other students in the school,who among them observed the molestation?Did the boy report to the school authority that he was molested and they paid deaf ears to his report?When did it happen,at night or in the day time?.Why is it only what the boy allegedly told the mother that is all over the internet?
Remember that none of us was there including the woman when the incident happened.And whatever the woman says is what it is assumed her son told her.
Whatever be the case,it is unwise to jump into conclusion based on one sided report.Cases/elections are not worn on social media .Mass media is a platform where anyone who has a mobile phone can type what he/she feels which in reality may not stand.
God will reveal the truth.But one thing is clear,investigation should always preceed publicity when publicity is compulsive.If ur child has an issue in school,report to the school authority first,that's the first step.And they will summon the suspects,from their statements and those of other students around u will know what next to do..The teachers are custodians to students in the absence of parents.Dont skip them for your child can't be in school without their care.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Funny School Answers / Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.