Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara (2696 Views)

Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / How do I stop thinking about her? I'm hopelessly in love with her / Hopelessly In Love With My Boyfriend But There Is Someone Else In The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Hintona(f): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
This man looks so good in military fatigues.

Sometimes I feel like he should have been strutting on a runway.

Thomas Sankara you live forever in my warm, large heart♥️❤️ grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by chatinent: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Koboko wasn't created for nothing.

Believe.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
I understand you..
The reason some ladies love abusive marriage or relationship... Some ladies actually enjoy being hard on or beaten....
Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Hintona(f): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ah! He was even friends with Afro beat legend Fela♥️❤️

9 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Offpoint1: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
First day of January fah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Hintona(f): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
southniyikaye:
I understand you..
The reason some ladies love abusive marriage or relationship... Some ladies actually enjoy being hard on or beaten....

What do you mean?

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Hintona(f): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
He was a true revolutionary ❤️

8 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Hintona(f): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
I wish obasanjo looked this good in military uniform grin

Or was even half as sincere mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Hintona(f): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
I love you Thomas Sankara ❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️❤️

My all time crush❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

The revolutionary who stole my heart❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hintona:

What do you mean?
you understand
Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by decatalyst(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hintona:
This man looks so good in military fatigues.

Sometimes I feel like he should have been strutting on a runway.

Thomas Sankara you live forever in my warm, large heart♥️❤️ grin

Please and please, take your medications.

You will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Hintona(f): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
southniyikaye:
you understand

I'll have you know that Thomas Sankara was a decent man not a woman abuser.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Cholls(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
My sister why are you disturbing us with ya John Thomas Akara Yen Yen Yen

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cholls:
lol my guy para for her! she dey mad nightgrin
Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by olasehinde35130: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2021
He was a true revolutionary ❤️

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Nazgul: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2021
Go to Burkina Faso and profess your undying love for him na, he's not on Nairaland, and I don't think anyone here has his contact.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Hintona(f): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2021
Cholls:

Jealousy

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Hintona(f): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2021
This great Burkinafabe had good visions for his people♥️❤️

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by azzima(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2021
For most of last year, my DP was a pic of my Hero Sankara. I was young and heartbroken when he died,killed by his best friend and deputy Compraore. He was made jest of by Africans when Time magazine made him the poorest President in the World ....He owned a Bike and refrigerator and never really travelled in a convoy. He changed Upper Volta to an indigenous name( Burkina Faso). Every African MUST read about this man......For Africa to be great, it's need RADICAL Leaders WITH an unselfish character!

7 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by bigpicture001: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Is he still alive...? Never even heard of him b4

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by fuckaholic25(f): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2021
someone should check on this girl!

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Professing love for the dead? angry

How do we take this patient back to her ward in ARO

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Silentgroper(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
y nt grab his photo, a Love Machine, spread ur legs open nd use ur imagination.
you'd feel better..
Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Hintona(f): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
azzima:
For most of last year, my DP was a pic of my Hero Sankara. I was young and heartbroken when he died,killed by his best friend and deputy Compraore. He was made jest of by Africans when Time magazine made him the poorest President in the World ....He owned a Bike and refrigerator and never really travelled in a convoy. He changed Upper Volta to an indigenous name( Burkina Faso). Every African MUST read about this man......For Africa to be great, it's need RADICAL Leaders WITH an unselfish character!

Oil dey your head sir.

You are a true admirer.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by Hintona(f): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
bigpicture001:
Is he still alive...? Never even heard of him b4

No he died in 1987.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by sonofElElyon: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
that cat picture is horrible and evil..
Hintona:

What do you mean?
Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by sonofElElyon: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
azzima:

yes he had lofty plans but he lacked wisdom on how to survive in a harsh world.. you can't fight all the major forces all at once.. world and regional powers had foreknowledge of campaore's coup but didn't warn Sankara because they weren't comfortable with him. they wanted him out. he even offended babangida by rejecting the plane sent to him, choosing instead to fly with ghaddafi. Nigeria issued a "warning" statement that it would not tolerate insults and Sankara made peace overtures but I'm certain the "evil genius" never forgave him. moral of the story: you can't fight too many people at once...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by azzima(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hintona:

Oil dey your head sir.

You are a true admirer.
Yes o . When this man walked with his pistol by his waist ( I remember he visited some european countries like that) just like Yasser Arafat, you will be proud that a young African Prez can move with such swagger .....This man was the MAN!

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by azzima(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
sonofElElyon:

yes he had lofty plans but he lacked wisdom on how to survive in a harsh world.. you can't fight all the major forces all at once.. world and regional powers had foreknowledge of campaore's coup but didn't warn Sankara because they weren't comfortable with him. they wanted him out. he even offended babangida by rejecting the plane sent to him, choosing instead to fly with ghaddafi. Nigeria issued a "warning" statement that it would not tolerate insults and Sankara made peace overtures but I'm certain the "evil genius" never forgave him. moral of the story: you can't fight too many people at once...
Very Accurate you are!

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by azzima(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
sonofElElyon:

You are right. With World Politics, one needs Wisdom . His greatest downfall was his OPEN aversion to France involvement in it's African Colonies and France ensured that his Best Friend ( Compraore) eliminated him.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by SyIvalord: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
chatinent:

Believe.
Lol. Do you think what I think you mean?
Re: Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara by jamiudarex(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
chatinent:

Believe.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking As Guest Is Captured Touching Bride’s Private Area During A Church Wedd / Moving On After Heartbreak / Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.