Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? (5810 Views)

People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW / Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? by dibglobal: 2:14am On Jun 22, 2021
I have money in nigerian and I am also looking for a way to send it to USA. Contact me via email so we can agree on a rate and exchange. Thanks.
Re: How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? by wfchris042(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Please I want to receive money from us from my fiancee and it's upto $4000 can she send it at once through MoneyGram to Nigeria ?

And can I collect it cash on counter so I can exchange it my self ?
Re: How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? by LutanFyah: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Use cryptocurrency to transfer your funds without baggages and unnecessary bank charges.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? by Originalsly: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
To send US$100 via MoneyGram .....the sender pays an additional $7/8. Does the receiver pick up $100? If no... how much?
Re: How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? by Perfecter4real(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
wfchris042:
Please I want to receive money from us from my fiancee and it's upto $4000 can she send it at once through MoneyGram to Nigeria ?

And can I collect it cash on counter so I can exchange it my self ?

Tell your fiancée to send it through western union or world remit. Go to any bank with western union like first bank or access bank withdrew cash take it to any aboki and exchange it. Yes she can send it at once

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? by Cousin9999: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don't know if this app works, but Paga appears to be an option.

Can I receive money from other countries? Print
Modified on: Tue, 2 Jun, 2020 at 1:42 PM

Yes, you can receive money from any of our overseas partners - WorldRemit, Moneytrans, TerraPay, USA Concierge, MoneyGlobe, MFS Africa, FGC, Telcoin etc. into your Paga account using your mobile number. Below is the list of our IMTO partners and locations.

https://mypaga.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/35000067904-can-i-receive-money-from-other-countries-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/on-small-business/nigerian-payments-app-paga-may-be-africas-next-unicorn/2021/06/11/cbe631c0-ca7b-11eb-8708-64991f2acf28_story.html
Re: How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? by susanTatum: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2022
When there is a will, there is a way. This is what I do now

1.) Buy USDT or Bitcoin on a site like https://crypto.com

2.) Use the crypto I bought to send Naira straight to my bank account with https://payouts.cash
In 2 mins the money is in the bank account.

You can thank me later smiley
Re: How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? by cutedharmee: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Don1985:
abeg how much is the exchange rate from those mallam
Starting from 580 to 585

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Nigerian With Infomation About Trailer Driving In U.s.a / I Need Urgent Advise About Receiving UK Visa Documents From VFS Global Services / New Ferry Service in Lagos.How Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.