Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Man Died After His Wife Confess To Him, Her Boss Is The Father Of Their Two Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Died After His Wife Confess To Him, Her Boss Is The Father Of Their Two Kids (620 Views)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Died After His Wife Confess To Him, Her Boss Is The Father Of Their Two Kids by Mentoli: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Late Tunde Thomas Died After His Wife Confessed To Him That Her Boss At FCMB, Adam Nuru Is The Father of Their Only Two Kids.

Tunde Thomas (alias Tunde Gentle), 45, died about two weeks ago from heartbreak. The two kids from his marriage were discovered to have been fathered by the current MD of FCMB, Adam Nuru who was his wife’s boss.Tunde’s wife, Moyo Thomas (Nee Ojo), was reportedly engaged in an office romance with her MD, a relationship that was well known to all in the bank.
Read everything at : https://thegiantreport.com/2021/01/02/man-died-after-his-wife-confessed-to-him-that-her-boss-at-fcmb-is-the-father-of-their-only-two-kids/

Re: Man Died After His Wife Confess To Him, Her Boss Is The Father Of Their Two Kids by INnaMAN: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2021
las las the man stil lose,na only God go save us from all dis toto gender
Re: Man Died After His Wife Confess To Him, Her Boss Is The Father Of Their Two Kids by blinking001(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2021
Weak man.
Re: Man Died After His Wife Confess To Him, Her Boss Is The Father Of Their Two Kids by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2021
this has already made FP abeg
let's rest, swallow red pill they won't hear
later, they will be disturbing us here with their miserable lives
Re: Man Died After His Wife Confess To Him, Her Boss Is The Father Of Their Two Kids by pode(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2021
As my guy above said he's a weak man
Re: Man Died After His Wife Confess To Him, Her Boss Is The Father Of Their Two Kids by Theboy21: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2021
If a nigga later decide to marry, DNA test is a must on all the niggas kids, Fvck that scam called trust... cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Died After His Wife Confess To Him, Her Boss Is The Father Of Their Two Kids by paulolee(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2021
its very painful and I don't know why ladies keep doing this...
Re: Man Died After His Wife Confess To Him, Her Boss Is The Father Of Their Two Kids by ledaman: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
blinking001:
Weak man.
Pray for such not to befall on you. He wasn't weak @ all.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You See A Snake / Imo PCC Commissioner In Alleged Sex Tape Scandal / My J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.