Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? (744 Views)

Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? / Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2021
1. Will you forgive your partner if you caught them in bed with your best friend.?

2. Will you forgive your partner if they are sleeping with your boss or colleague at work?

3. Will you forgive forgive your partner if you discover they are having an affair with any of you siblings??

Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Lightangel65: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2021
I would forgive all and act like nothing happened then kill her in the night and say she had a stroke.

For option 2 this would be after I get the promotion
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Hi, it depends on what your mean by partner, if you mean wife, I'll forgive on all things(cause I'd love her) but if na girlfriend haaaa, we go don break up before she do any one sef.
Happy New Year!
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by chatinent: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Anything related sex is a forbibben forgiveness.
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Oyiboman69: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2021
FinianIb:
Hi, it depends on what your mean by partner, if you mean wife, I'll forgive on all things(cause I'd love her) but if na girlfriend haaaa, we go don break up before she do any one sef.
Happy New Year!
I'll stand on the reverse case of what you posted...my honest opinion
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by rtdCivilservant: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2021
I will forgive non, but I will not harm her, she would only cease to be my wife/gf.
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2021
Oyiboman69:

Wow, that's nice.
Happy New Year to you!

1 Like

Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Nazgul: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:
I would forgive all and act like nothing happened then kill her in the night and say she had a stroke.

Murder is a crime I hope you're aware of that. It's beat to just end things with her than further complicating your life by committing murder.
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by internationalman(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Only women can forgive infidelity. Maybe it's strength or whatever.

But I don't think men can unless they are weak or simp
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Lightangel65: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:

Murder is a crime I hope you're aware of that. It's beat to just end things with her than further complicating your life by committing murder.
Only if you get caught
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Nazgul: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

Only if you get caught
No one kills to get caught, loop holes are what gives them away.
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Lightangel65: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:

No one kills to get caught, loop holes are what gives them away.
Don't worry am a pro
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Nazgul: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

Don't worry am a pro
I just hope you're catching cruise...cos if you're planning to actually murder someone, krama is a bítch, you'd never know when she'll come knocking.
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by MrHighSea: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2021
will forgive all.
she'll officially become "someone i used to know".
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Lightangel65: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:

I just hope you're catching cruise...cos if you're planning to actually murder someone, krama is a bítch, you'd never know when she'll come knocking.

Karma how many people karma don work for, why e nor work for buhari. The law dosent pin you until you get caught and in Nigeria where there is no forensics anyone can get away with anything.
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Henrywalker: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2021
Oyiboman69:
exactly my opinion too. tongue
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by iykeklef(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

. Mehnnnn you've said it all.. I thought I'm the only person in this world with kind of your mind. People fear me alot because I don't talk or shout when I'm angry or when I'm offended
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
What would make your partner cheat to begin with??
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by olanipekun14360: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
:I'll stand on the reverse case of what you posted...my honest opinion exactly my opinion too.
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by emmyN(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
All sins committed by a woman may be forgiven her but the sun of infidelity. It were better that a millstone be hanged on her neck and she be drowned in the depths of the sea undecided.
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by chukskafor(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Notagain247:
1. Will you forgive your partner if you caught them in bed with your best friend.?

2. Will you forgive your partner if they are sleeping with your boss or colleague at work?

3. Will you forgive forgive your partner if you discover they are having an affair with any of you siblings??
Op i de suspect you oooo
Re: Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? by Bennysam: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
I won’t forgive any of them

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Choke!!! See What This Guy Did To His Best Friend On Sunday Morning. / Someone Keeps Leaving Stickers And Receipts On My Door / Help!!! Always Dreaming About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.