Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

"Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) (47320 Views)

Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Donspicey: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hmmmm...

But wait oooo...

Shey dis one head go bring better money so??

E don be for the commissioner of Rituals be that if the lady get better lawyer...
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by STINOS(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Damiriel:
I don't know but I think this was doctored
and was also engineered.

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by nnamdi640: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Elvis778:

Can you stop this tribal stuff please? It's killing this country already
Hope you will say thesame when you sees your fellow condemning another tribe for the wrong committed by one of the tribe.

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Elijahrona(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

go Bleep ya self....

He speaks the truth

Let's end tribalism this year

Thank you
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Bodyodour: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
obyrich:
Rascals in power. What is wrong with some men self?
shut up your mouth! How are you sure the accused is guilty?
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by blessed2share: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
merits:
New year,new saga only God knows the truth never believed one sided stories honourable over to you.

As per the image on your comment sir, I think it depends on how you see it. I am intrigued by the picture even though it is not related to the topic. The straight nail will be hammered because it is the destiny of nails to be hammered before they can achieve their purpose. In other words, the crooked/bent nails will escape being hammered but also escape their destiny. If they are lucky, someone will take interest in them, straighten them out by hammering them then hammer them again to achieve their purpose/destiny. In short, according to Robert Mugabe nails wey wan escape hammer dey play with their destiny. grin
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by merits(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
blessed2share:

As per the image on your comment sir, I think it depends on how you see it. I am intrigued by the picture even though it is not related to the topic. The straight nail will be hammered because it is the destiny of nails to be hammered before they can achieve their purpose. In other words, the crooked/bent nails will escape being hammered but also escape their destiny. If they are lucky, someone will take interest in them, straighten them out by hammering them then hammer them again to achieve their purpose/destiny. In short, according to Robert Mugabe nails wey wan escape hammer dey play with their destiny. grin
Yeah you absolutely right on this,more wisdom bestore on you.tnx for the enlightening.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
I don't believe her. It's all lies. Let's hear the commissioner's side of the story too.

Until the lion tells his own side of the story, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
He'd deny it later. Useless people
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by soojar(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
aycorporat:
This is serious o

Before we blame the commissioner, how did the girl get acquainted with him

Secondly, she must have thought she caught a big fish as parents and others might have jeered her on...

Lastly, irrespective of the girl's action or mis action the commissioner must surely pay for his crimes as he is not a good role model and also tainting the name of the governor having assembled nincompoops as cabinet members.

You obviously didn't listen to the narration but rushed to comment section.

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
As much as I would love to believe this, there are no concrete evidence to demand for his arrest

Maybe phone calls and other petty things will help

So sad..
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
So many people will probably be asking, why her?

There are many people out there who want to destroy people destinies with this criminal and devilish acts

Hope Justice is served

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by evans4luv: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
This is a false accusation, that gal should be jailed, she and those behind her that's trying to use her and extort money from this innocent man.....or she should swear
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Elvis778(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
nnamdi640:
Hope you will say thesame when you see your fellow condemning another tribe for the wrong committed by one of the tribe.
Bro am from Enugu state....I will say same to anyone from the west or North..... tribalism is a 3rd world thing, yes, Nigeria is a third world country, but do you want to hold on to that tittle forever?? It pains me to see Nigerians from different tribes fighting/trolling each other over every little thing....we should be bigger than this please...

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Mynky: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Has really become worrisome grin grin grin grin
Wartsnigeria:

The way you guys murder English on nairaland
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
He just wanted to destroy the life of this innocent looking young girl. I he had succeeded, she might not be able to get out of the trauma for the rest of her life. A lot of young lives have been destroyed this way, hope the randy evil commissioner is brought to justice
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
He just wanted to destroy the life of this innocent looking young girl. If he had succeeded, she might not be able to get out of the trauma for the rest of her life. A lot of young lives have been destroyed this way, hope the randy evil commissioner is brought to justice

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by RaptObserver: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
This looks staged if you watched the video to the end. But let us see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
If anything happens to that girl's safety the interviewer will be culpable.

He has given all the information needed to locate this girl. Her school, where she lives, her name, her full identity.

Very dumb people in nigeria. Very very dumb!

As for the commissioner, he should be sacked and then pprosecuted.

To parents, stop being naive. Someone went to the grandparents and the grandparents gave ok for their daughter to go witj stranger. Have they not heard of the many stories of kidnaps and rituals and rape?

Dumb people everywjere, from top to bottom. From rulers to the ruled.

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by unshakablejihad: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
nnamdi640:
Am sure rape and skull minning is in their DNA.

they are indoctrinated from birth..

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by nnamdi640: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Elvis778:

Bro am from Enugu state....I will say same to anyone from the west or North..... tribalism is a 3rd world thing, yes, Nigeria is a third world country, but do you want to hold on to that tittle forever?? It pains me to see Nigerians from different tribes fighting/trolling each other over every little thing....we should be bigger than this please...
My brother I agree with you,but this people you are trying to defend will never do thesame if the man in subject happens to be an Igbo guy.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by atiku4President(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Protestupdate:
Women are out there to destroy men
Is that all you can say? I pity you.

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by adexoramo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Press my breast.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
post=97657031:
Another kasala don burst.

His side of the story below.....

https://www.nairaland.com/6342624/attempted-rape-abiodun-abudu-balogun-denies
[/s]
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
post=97657044:

Seun and Lalasticlala.
You guys should take care of these tribalists ASAP before they get outta hands.

This is a new year for Krissake!

go Bleep yourself too

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
aycorporat:
This is serious o

Before we blame the commissioner, how did the girl get acquainted with him

Secondly, she must have thought she caught a big fish as parents and others might have jeered her on...

Lastly, irrespective of the girl's action or mis action the commissioner must surely pay for his crimes as he is not a good role model and also tainting the name of the governor having assembled nincompoops as cabinet members.

Wonder what questions you will ask Don Davis.

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
evans4luv:
This is a false accusation, that gal should be jailed, she and those behind her that's trying to use her and extort money from this innocent man.....or she should swear

How did you conclude he's innocent? How do you know it's a false accusation?

You know all these things because it is a girl bringing the allegation? What if it were a boy bringing this allegation against the commissioner? What would your comment have been like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Na there way. Who no know them with juju
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Tulsaguy: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
yudee233:
This is a very waiting allegation

grin grin Na standing allegation.....I come in peace. cool
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by ekevwe(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Ogun state commissioner for environment, Hon. Abiodun Abudu Balogun have been accused by a 16yrs school girl for attempting to rape her.

The young lady who narrated the ordeal also accused the commissioner for trying to use her for ritual.

The young girl explained in detail how everything happen in a video which went viral today, January 2.

Watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gxIWlMPERo

Another cashout loading...
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by hohafrank(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tunde835:
She's lying, see how she exaggerated it by saying rape nd use for rituals; d man probably talked to her nd she freaked out
probably the man is your relation.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by 2010goingon: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Ogun state commissioner for environment, Hon. Abiodun Abudu Balogun have been accused by a 16yrs school girl for attempting to rape her.

The young lady who narrated the ordeal also accused the commissioner for trying to use her for ritual.

The young girl explained in detail how everything happen in a video which went viral today, January 2.

Watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gxIWlMPERo

Justice for the girl

#arrestoguncommissioner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) / Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya / Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.