Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

"Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) (47319 Views)

Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by fantastic1: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
You have a very low IQ
aycorporat:
This is serious o

Before we blame the commissioner, how did the girl get acquainted with him

Secondly, she must have thought she caught a big fish as parents and others might have jeered her on...

Lastly, irrespective of the girl's action or mis action the commissioner must surely pay for his crimes as he is not a good role model and also tainting the name of the governor having assembled nincompoops as cabinet members.
PS
To all the quoters with low IQ
I didn't entirely blame her as I said it could be a two way thing.
I never exonerated the commissioner as I said he must pay for his sins if found guilty.
From the way the girl spoke, if your thinking faculty is open, you will observe she seem teleguided.
It is people like you that give jungle justice without hearing both sides.
I will not respond to another senseless conversation from you all.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Sunsets: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Waiting for where? Effurun Roundabout?
yudee233:
This is a very waiting allegation
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Sunsets: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wit hall the story you ave nahratted...
Aonkuuse:
Ogun state commissioner for environment, Hon. Abiodun Abudu Balogun have been accused by a 16yrs school girl for attempting to rape her.

The young lady who narrated the ordeal also accused the commissioner for trying to use her for ritual.

The young girl explained in detail how everything happen in a video which went viral today, January 2.

Watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gxIWlMPERo
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Sunsets: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bekee
nnamdi640:
Hope you will say thesame when you sees your fellow condemning another tribe for the wrong committed by one of the tribe.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by babatee90(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oizatobad:
how can you make heaven with this bomb you just
typed)) I DON'T KNOW THE TRYBE YOU BELONGS HERE IN NIGERIA BUT SOME TRYBE WHO LACKED OF HOME TRAINING LIKE YOU DID ,

haha king of home training...I can see you just wanna shine...all I can do is ignore your stupidity!!! grin
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
babatee90:
haha king of home training...I can see you just wanna shine...all I can do is ignore your stupidity!!! grin
YOU CAN ONLY BEHAVED THE WAY YOU'RE BORN ERANKO
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
babatee90:
NO MATTER THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE AND THE SCHOOL YOU GO YOU'RE STILL A SECOND CLASS TO THE WHITE MAN WHO OWNED THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE USELESS COW
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by aycorporat(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
fantastic1:
You have a very low IQ
Just like you and your nincompoops who have commented earlier on.
I have said it in my post already as I never knew you will key into the prophecy of low IQ bigots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) / Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya / Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.