Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

"Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) (47300 Views)

Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by pyro62(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
I really don't think she's lying, maybe she is being pressured by the opposition to speak up. But she has just put her life at risk by speaking up.. This country should shock me for once and bring justice upon this case.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by aloo9ice(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Na wa ooo
I think this is a false allegation. See how she narrate everything like she already plan or rehearse it because how does she even knows all the names she mentioned?
Well, I don't believe this but remain the honourable to defend himself.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by UNUKHASO: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
YOU SAID YOU WENTED THERE WITH YOUR UNKU AND THAT THE KOMISONAL WAS TRYING TO PLUK YOUR ORANGES.LET ME ASKED WERE DID UNKU WENTED WHEN THE KOMISONAL TAKE HIS STICK AND TRIED TO PLUK YOUR ORANGES.OH,UNKU WAS WATCHING TELEVISION OK FETCHING FOR FOOD. BUT THE KOMISONAL DID NOT USED HIS STICK TO PLUK YOUR ORANGES AND WHY THE NOISE ONLY ON THE KOMISONAL AND NOT YOUR UNKU INCLUDED.TAKULAHA
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Omoslim26: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

go Bleep ya self....

The dude is right men there are some things dat are not even worth doing wat do you even gain from all this tribal bullcrap does it makes you happy or fulfilled?

shun tribal bigotry
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by rachytenny2(f): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Okay.... but why is the interviewer asking certain questions and making her mention certain things concerning him like he's so interested in the commissioner's downfall
The questions he asked seemed purposeful...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Realhommie(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tunde835:
She's lying, see how she exaggerated it by saying rape nd use for rituals; d man probably talked to her nd she freaked out
How did you arrive at such conclusion without carrying out any investigation? If she were your younger sister would you try to shut her up before even hearing her out? What is her business with the said Hon that she'll put her future on the line to formulate some weighty allegations against the man?

She mentioned names for crying out loud.. Any sensible person would call for a thorough investigation to be done and the truth unearthed, not to discredit her story by calling her a liar.

Or are you the said Honorable
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Lorenzop: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
I know this is new year but thunder will still fire the mod that banned me since last year undecided
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by byteem: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
aycorporat:
This is serious o

Before we blame the commissioner, how did the girl get acquainted with him

Secondly, she must have thought she caught a big fish as parents and others might have jeered her on...

Lastly, irrespective of the girl's action or mis action the commissioner must surely pay for his crimes as he is not a good role model and also tainting the name of the governor having assembled nincompoops as cabinet members.

FOOL DID U LISTEN TO HER AT ALL.. GET HER PHONE RECORDS FROM TELCO PROVIDER AND CONFIRM HER STORY SIMPLE.. AFTER TRYING DIRECT COERSION WHICH DINT WORK THEY WENT THROUGH HER TRUSTED FAMILY RELATIVE IN THE GUISE OF GETTING A JOB.. HER STORY GIVES TOOMUCH DETAIL TO BE FICTICIOUS ...
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ogun state no dey carry last for skull mining business
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by aycorporat(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
byteem:

FOOL DID U LISTEN TO HER AT ALL.. GET HER PHONE RECORDS FROM TELCO PROVIDER AND CONFIRM HER STORY SIMPLE.. AFTER TRYING DIRECT COERSION WHICH DINT WORK THEY WENT THROUGH HER TRUSTED FAMILY RELATIVE IN THE GUISE OF GETTING A JOB.. HER STORY GIVES TOOMUCH DETAIL TO BE FICTICIOUS ...

Out of all the fools that quoted me, let me dignify you the chief fool with a response.
I didn't entirely blame her as I said it could be a two way thing.
I never exonerated the commissioner as I said he must pay for his sins if found guilty.
From the way the girl spoke, if your thinking faculty is open, you will observe she seem teleguided.
It is people like you that give jungle justice without hearing both sides.
I will not respond to another senseless conversation from you.

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Ausval: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
See the way everybody just dey take side with the girl story ...what if this is just a plot to tarnish the commissioner's image .nor be everytime we hear sexual harassment case ,we go just take side with the accuser .plus this looks like a scripted story to me ..the girl know all of them wen dey the matter by their name and surname ,even the mary wen meet am for inside car,she know the lady full name .fear people wen dey judge with "i na" she na" "the man na " na so so lie dey full their mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Yankee101: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
When you see branch offices of cults groups openly, plenty overnight food at round abouts and hearing Alake will be dancing naked with his wives in the street, so no movement that night....Ogun state go tire you.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
HAS been accused (not HAVE been accused.)
Aonkuuse:
Ogun state commissioner for environment, Hon. Abiodun Abudu Balogun have been accused by a 16yrs school girl for attempting to rape her.

The young lady who narrated the ordeal also accused the commissioner for trying to use her for ritual.

The young girl explained in detail how everything happen in a video which went viral today, January 2.

Watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gxIWlMPERo
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2021
my question is that how and where do this so called commissioner always have all these attempt because u are so young for the man to see all the time or is he want to rape and used u for ritual on first meeting?
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Exodora: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2021
yudee233:
This is a very waiting allegation
Even the deeper life school boy that was molested by your kind is still allegations too ?
When will we ever render help when it is needed in this part of a country for goodness sake .
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2021
she is lying if he really want to Bleep her or use her for ritual thats not how he will play it
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Offpoint1: 12:58am On Jan 03, 2021
aycorporat:
This is serious o

Before we blame the commissioner, how did the girl get acquainted with him

Secondly, she must have thought she caught a big fish as parents and others might have jeered her on...

Lastly, irrespective of the girl's action or mis action the commissioner must surely pay for his crimes as he is not a good role model and also tainting the name of the governor having assembled nincompoops as cabinet members.
Did you watched the video or you what your brain is incapable of understanding simple English?
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Trueyarn(m): 1:11am On Jan 03, 2021
Damiriel:
I don't know but I think this was doctored

Asin, how could she remember everybody's surname, people you have not met before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by babatee90(m): 1:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Oizatobad:
EVEN THOUGHYOU CLAIM TO BE BRITISH HHHHHHMM THEY I'LL REJECT YOU IN NO TIME ( EDUCATED NIGERIAN ALWAYS BEHAVED LIKE BIRD OF NO DESTINATION WHEN COME TO ENGLAND LANGUAGE
how can you make heaven with this bomb you just typed
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by imagrg(m): 3:20am On Jan 03, 2021
Why this unethical behaviour?
The matter should be properly investigated.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Bunmhi(f): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2021
Only God knows the truth. One of them must be a liar.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 03, 2021
babatee90:
how can you make heaven with this bomb you just typed
I said with your borrowing England language many of you who proud of going to school in Nigeria are more jobless than those who don't attend school_ __ SHOULD I SHARE IT WITH YOU WHERE PROFESSOR AFE BABALOLA IS TELLING NIGERIAN THAT EDUCATED NIGERIAN INCLUDING YOU ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN WE THAT NOT GOING TO SCHOOL AS YOU SAID_ ____
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2021
She's so pretty. The cutest yoruba girl I've seen tongue.

I believe you darling.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by babatee90(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2021
Oizatobad:
I said with your borrowing England language many of you who proud of going to school in Nigeria are more jobless than those who don't attend school_ __ SHOULD I SHARE IT WITH YOU WHERE PROFESSOR AFE BABALOLA IS TELLING NIGERIAN THAT EDUCATED NIGERIAN INCLUDING YOU ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN WE THAT NOT GOING TO SCHOOL AS YOU SAID_ ____
well FYI I didn’t attend school I’m Nigeria, I don’t even live in Nigeria so the Bleep am I suppose to do with this piece? And kindly point me to where I said you didn’t go to school pls, if you could do that just drop your account details I’m ready to send you 10k ASAP
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Elvis778(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2021
nnamdi640:
My brother I agree with you,but this people you are trying to defend will never do thesame if the man in subject happens to be an Igbo guy.
let's change first, once Nigerians notice the tribalism game is fading, the trend will surely stop....if someone insults your tribe, call him out and tell him it's not ok, no need exchanging words or insulting his tribe too, if someone from ur own tribe insults another man's tribe, do so too just like I did.....with this, the trend will surely stop, gradually.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Dicksonpal: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2021
Damiriel:
I don't know but I think this was doctored
very very, few people know this
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Tekrify(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Have sense...
This has nothing to do with skull mining
perryy:
It won't be well with Oduduwa who introduced skull mining to Yoruba land . Since he came , millions of skulls have been mined.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Tell me of Ritual I go believe!

But rape, hmmmm.... girls this days down weaponize rape to the extent that it doesn't carry any weight anymore.

I just pity the real victims of rape!
b4 he sniffs the life out of her he'll want to sex her first, even if she was a baby, that's how wicked the heart of man have become. God saved her
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by nnamdi640: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Elvis778:

let's change first, once Nigerians notice the tribalism game is fading, the trend will surely stop....if someone insults your tribe, call him out and tell him it's not ok, no need exchanging words or insulting his tribe too, if someone from ur own tribe insults another man's tribe, do so too just like I did.....with this, the trend will surely stop, gradually.
Ok
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Developers should stay clear.... This is Accomodators affairs..

Thorough investigation should be done so as to ascertain whether its a rape case or a false rape accusation.
This is not a rape case as their was no penetration. You can say the girl was sexually harassed.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2021
They have started with accusations again this year abi... let's here from the accused undecided
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2021
babatee90:
well FYI I didn’t attend school I’m Nigeria, I don’t even live in Nigeria so the Bleep am I suppose to do with this piece? And kindly point me to where I said you didn’t go to school pls, if you could do that just drop your account details I’m ready to send you 10k ASAP
how can you make heaven with this bomb you just
typed)) I DON'T KNOW THE TRYBE YOU BELONGS HERE IN NIGERIA BUT SOME TRYBE WHO LACKED OF HOME TRAINING LIKE YOU DID ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / 25 Escaped Inmates Return To Correctional Centre In Edo / Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.