Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

"Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) (47317 Views)

Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by mastercee(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
yudee233:
This is a very waiting allegation

Waiting or weighty?
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Whoknowsme: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
There are always 2 side to a story. Rape is a strong allegation against any man but let's not judge by what the lady said only
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

The way you guys murder English on nairaland
EVEN THOUGHYOU CLAIM TO BE BRITISH HHHHHHMM THEY I'LL REJECT YOU IN NO TIME ( EDUCATED NIGERIAN ALWAYS BEHAVED LIKE BIRD OF NO DESTINATION WHEN COME TO ENGLAND LANGUAGE

2 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Slurity(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
There is nothing like attempt rape, you only have a case if there is penetration. So my sister, go and find job and hustle
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by martineverest(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
yudee233:
weighty*
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Damiriel:
I don't know but I think this was doctored
doctored ko nursed ni�

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by praktikals3: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
yudee233:
This is a very waiting weighty allegation
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by liveyourlife007(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

so u kno english? wats d plural of this?
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by perryy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
It won't be well with Oduduwa who introduced skull mining to Yoruba land . Since he came , millions of skulls have been mined.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Sheuns(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Your uncle sold you out
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
sad
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oizatobad:
EVEN THOUGHYOU CLAIM TO BE BRITISH HHHHHHMM THEY I'LL REJECT YOU IN NO TIME ( EDUCATED NIGERIAN ALWAYS BEHAVED LIKE BIRD OF NO DESTINATION WHEN COME TO ENGLAND LANGUAGE

English to be murdered by u.
Hope say u get 6 figures for account o?
No go de kill English like this without enough money for account
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Damiriel:
I don't know but I think this was doctored
How, where's the proof?
God help you people, keep supporting bad things.
An SA the other time abused and attempted to rape a lady all in the name of seeking a job, so how is this an exemption?

3 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

oga 'WEIGHTY and WAITING' na the same thing, the only difference is that the whites deliberately decided to wasted more letters on WAITING.

So, Mr Englishman or English teach how much have you made speaking another man's language?

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nigerialagos: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
aycorporat:
This is serious o

Before we blame the commissioner, how did the girl get acquainted with him

Secondly, she must have thought she caught a big fish as parents and others might have jeered her on...

Lastly, irrespective of the girl's action or mis action the commissioner must surely pay for his crimes as he is not a good role model and also tainting the name of the governor having assembled nincompoops as cabinet members.

Did you watch the video at all ?

3 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by 400billionman: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Skull miners..
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Elvis778(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

go Bleep ya self....
Can you stop this tribal stuff please? It's killing this country already
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
https:///bchgiveawaybot?start=r08407866450 . Earn bitcoin cash on telegram.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Wartsnigeria: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
liveyourlife007:
so u kno english? wats d plural of this?
These
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by nnamdi640: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Am sure rape and skull minning is in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
16 years old doing nin
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
yudee233:

weighty
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by nnamdi640: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
This wicked man wanted to destroy the life of this beautiful girl. Am sure rape and skull minning is in their DNA.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by eghuan1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
awhybliss:
16 years old doing nin

Is there any problem with that? Before you register for WAEC or JAMB now, you need national ID Card which carries your NIN.

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by West2019(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Idoit wnt to use for money but u later collect the 2k and nothing happened to you badstrd child
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tunde835:
She's lying, see how she exaggerated it by saying rape nd use for rituals; d man probably talked to her nd she freaked out

What exageration, is harrasing a 16yr old's breasts ina locked room not bad enough?
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by liveyourlife007(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wartsnigeria:
These
correct. boss dnt mind me. i was only kidding
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Allegedly
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Wartsnigeria: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
oga '[b]WEIGHTY and WAITING' na the same thin[/b]g, the only difference is that the whites deliberately decided to wasted more letters on WAITING.

So, Mr Englishman or English teach how much have you made speaking another man's language?
you are joking right?
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
i saw the man's picture, he does indeed look like a ritualist.
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by stealmatic(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

go Bleep ya self....
olori pelebe,flat header hope u knw how many ibos have died in india and malaysia due to drug trafickin witin this year alone,i mean within 2days,u Igbos dnt hv shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband / Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.