Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 (48896 Views)

My Near Death Experience When I Tried To Sleep With A Lady - True Life Story / My Near Death Experiences With Nigeria Police / Man Shares Near Death Experience With Boko Haram And The Army In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Never drag anything you have with an armed robber. They will kill you and still collect it.
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by Kestolove(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
kherlly:

Remind me the song this lyrics is from
zinoleesky (kilofeshe).

1 Like

Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by KingDash: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
BananaPeel:

My experience at the dreaded ekosodin in Benin one night I alighted from the cab. Everywhere was dark and I saw this two guys looking dangerous walking towards me. I sensed their menacing eyes and I quickly put my hand underneath my shirt like I wanted to bring out a pistol.... They hailed me bros bros and went their way...I went my way too...
person gats use him head fast oh
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Op u eh! So those few items they took from u is more important than your life? After stabbing you they still took them.

Once when I encountered a thief armed with a broken bottle I just gave him my phone quickly and fortunately he didn't see my purse. Fine babe like me 9 Dem go come disfigured I nor fit shout o.
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by kherlly(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
zinoleesky (kilofeshe).

Thanks
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by dederocs(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
BigBrother9ja:

Nonsense!
What if they had guns too?
Will you think of taking gun to church?
Use your head...
You use your head, is it only church they kill people?...and what is wrong in having armed sentries, church workers who are arned in volatile areas...or do you like being a lame duck for the dumb extremists killer. Bring a better solution, i suspect you are one of the herdsmen.
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by Rutheby(f): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
geek4k:
Despite the ecstatic vibe attached to the last day of the year (Gruesome 2020 especially), It ended sadly for me as I experienced a near death situation.

On 31st December, I and my friend decided to experience a great cross-over night at Glory Dome, Dunamis Church Abuja. We boarded a bus from Arab junction, Jabi to Lugbe where the Church is located.

Less than halfway through the journey, the bus began to develop issues and finally stopped just before Wuye Arab bridge. We all had to come down from the vehicle in pursuit of an alternative to our various destinations.

I and my friend walked over to the other end of the bridge while we waited for a cab heading our route. Unluckily for us, we stood there for a while, we couldn’t find any cab as most of them were already filled up and most of the other passengers had already gone their separate ways.

It was becoming dark, lonely, and scary giving the nature of the place we were standing. Just less than 4feets our back were bushes, albeit downhill, and underneath the bridge is a railway track, you won’t be able to tell even because it’s filled with outright darkness.

It was becoming tiring and frustrating, we looked down and noticed 3 guys heading our position, they were seated initially for some while, we both thought they were from same vehicle we boarded and frustrated as we were, my friend suggested we team up with them and look for cab together, I jokingly replied “What if they’re here to rob us..?” We both laughed.

Unbeknownst to us, they actually were. They got closer and to where we were standing, subtly attempting to encircle us while I was looking forward to them passing us, my friend ran off immediately, before I could realize they already formed a triangle grid around me each of them bearing long, sharp knives shouting “Hey! hey!! bring your pocket..!!”.

Being ganged up, held down and threatened to be stabbed if you don’t comply, It was indeed a vicious moment for me, and all I could think of was how I could get out of that situation unhurt. But despite the fear that engulfed me, I stood my ground holding my pocket firmly while they tried to forcefully penetrate in with their hands.

My friend was on the other side, almost at the middle of the express road shouting “Thieves..!” to at least call the attention of motorists but they all formed swirled track avoiding him, perhaps thinking it was a plot to get the robbed?

After several resistance from my end, I got stabbed on my thigh by one of the guys, I then had to let go as they emptied my pocket, carting away with my phone and wallet.

Attempting to run back into the bush, I immediately went after the one that got my phone, he kind of lost orientation and was almost headed towards the bridge while his other gang were heading to the bush. He immediately turned around swinging his long knife so I wouldn’t get close, he then threw the phone to his other gang in the bush and they all ran away.

These robbers were skinny, tall hausa boys all wearing face caps, I was so devastated that if I had a gun, I wouldn’t hesitate even in a split second to put three bullets in their heads. Why does bad thing always happen to good people? I’m not insinuating I’m a saint but I’ll never to this to a fellow. Why me?

Anyways, after the sad occurrence of losing everything I had and almost my life, it reasonable to go back home just as my friend suggested, but instead we still waited, get a cab and head to the church where we had the cross over night. I personally didn’t have any good experience despite dancing and joyous experience everyone had there.

I lost my Samsung A30, Gtb, Diamond and Payoneer debit cards and some cash in the wallet all to one night

Anyways, I’m looking for who can track my phone using maybe the IMEI number? the phone pack, receipt are still intact.

Lastly, kindly learn from my story and avoid that Wuye bridge at all cost.

Sorry about this. Try and get a laser to avoid such from reoccurring.
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by PervertProphet: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
GayPontiff:
Simple....go back there and bait them.

That's their territory.

Bait them but this time outsmart them and kill them all.

For those quoting me stupidly,
Oil mill market is a dreaded zone. They rape girls in that market at night. Go there early in d morning and u will see pants n bra littered. They grabbed my girls purse n phones last year as she passed by there very late. Elelenwo police station is just across, but those stupid policemen refused to help.
I baited them with another crazy friend. Next day, and as usual, they appeared. We got one of them and gave him short sleeve first. Two ran away. That one took us to their hideout, which we stormed with some army boys. I got back her phones and more freebies.

Long story short, if u are not rugged and have backings, don't follow my advice. Move on with your life.

Reclaiming ur stuff don't only happen in James bond movies. Some of us knock on deaths door others dread it.

Seriously,
These days.
I don't know the work of the Police.
They never seem to do anything when there are cases of emergency.
I witnessed a situation where someone's house was being broken into and these 3 Police Men with guns where busy drinking with some Hooligans at the Bus stop while this guy was about to be killed.
When people ran to them to come help out since they were posted there to ensure security.
They declined with the excuse that they were there to enjoy themselves. Even the useless 112 emergency number was called and all they said was they can't do anything.
I have lost so much faith in Police System.

1 Like

Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by PervertProphet: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Valkrie:
[b][/b]

If someone advice you to stay at home and enjoy your crossover you would say No that it must be church...now you have lost things and almost lost your life..and your church CEO dont give a fucck about it or even care. ..he would still be expecting you to give offering to qualify you to receive the new year blessing...!!

Better you put yourself and safety first before any damn church... !! Lots have lost their life trying hard to see and experience God in a church when the true fact is that God is residing in them and always with you and at any place you find yourself...

Take heart...next time learn and use your number six.. even church CEO go out with securities too to their cross over night..that should tell you many things..

Lil Baby Rants.

The People who got robbed, raped and killed at their homes.
Are they also Church "CEOs"?
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by tiredoflife(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Juliearth:

You said the truth, albeit harshly.

Some death are not necessary
Idiots kill themselves and blame the thieves
How on earth do u stand with a man who has a weapon yet u carry nothing
No self defence skill
Just stupid strong head
A person I know died like this too in a bus while coming from christ embassy church alakija
One chance
He was dragging his bag with them and they push him off the bus

When people search wetin the idiot dey hold on to
Na bible and raphosdy of realities dey the bag.

How can u cause ur loved ones pain cos u wan prove strong man .
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by luminouz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
olaoye15:

Are you a martial artist?

I want to learn. Can you take me through?

I know the basics. I won't call myself a professional though.

It's good you wanna learn but I have two questions

1. Where do you reside?

2. How fit are you? If you are not so fit, register into a gym first and build up some stamina/muscle mass. You will need it
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by ifiokbenzy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
During hold ups I mean at the mercy of criminals comply with instructions. Don't attempt to be smart cos you're not.
December 2018 cross over in Uyo via Aka-Etinan area always presumed to be safe. I was riding my motorcycle home around 4am 1st January, I saw three boys masked like masquerades brandishing matchet. I rode into them turned off my headlights and being that the street was dark as I got inches to them and turned the lights on plus the speed I was on. No be person tell them say them wan hug high tension. Use your brain
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by lhawarl1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
geek4k:
Despite the ecstatic vibe attached to the last day of the year (Gruesome 2020 especially), It ended sadly for me as I experienced a near death situation.

Lastly, kindly learn from my story and avoid that Wuye bridge at all cost.
so you went to church with a bleeding thigh
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by luminouz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
iamloyalty:
Op u eh! So those few items they took from u is more important than your life? After stabbing you they still took them.

Once when I encountered a thief armed with a broken bottle I just gave him my phone quickly and fortunately he didn't see my purse. Fine babe like me 9 Dem go come disfigured I nor fit shout o.

Who dash u fine? undecided

Yen yen yen
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by Seikiri1: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
That your friend na confirm street.
He sense danger japa immediately. That's street man.
You're lucky. Let me lay down a few rules that might help other otus like you

Never walk at night. If you must walk at night be on guard. If the street is lonely jog if you can. If you see someone at one side approaching you cross to the other side. If he cross follow you na thief. Japa. As in efele. If na small lane hold big stone and make it obvious say you hold big stone. He go change him mind. Hehehe. He fit even greet you good evening sef. Trust me if works. Also never chase after a thief if them pass two. Make them no go mend you.

In all let's be safe. God no go shame us
Though it sounds painful but we give glory to God for everything....but let me assure you that you will get everything that u lost by the grace of God in one way or other... Either by favor or by chance, I am speaking from experience.
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by BigSquids: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
luminouz:

The problem with this 'juicy' offer is that you end up using writers for their talent and paying them pittances for work done. I have seen this over and over again on NL.

Do us a favour. This is a new year. Do it the right way.

Shove it up your arse.
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
BigSquids:

Shove it up your arse.
So I was right. You are a fake ass mudafucker like the rest of ya ilk.

Må pì jing!!! undecided
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by BigSquids: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
luminouz:

So I was right. You are a fake ass mudafucker like the rest of ya ilk.

Må pì jing!!! undecided

Fix your frustration. Continue with your delusions. Don't go to a shadow thread brostitute. What do you know about productive economics and engagement?

A person who spends half his life with prostitutes and the other half on Nairaland prostitute threads wants to challenger a Visionary with atleast 15 years of work experience

Go find your stolen destiny in the public that carted it away nitwit
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by luminouz(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
BigSquids:

Fix your frustration. Continue with your delusions. Don't go to a shadow thread brostitute. What do you know about productive economics and engagement?

A person who spends half his life with prostitutes and the other half on Nairaland prostitute threads

Må pì jing!!! undecided
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by BigSquids: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
luminouz:

Må pì jing!!! undecided

Do you know what work is.

Have you ever worked in your entire life or a ever embarked on projects solo?

A person who spends half his life with prostitutes and the other half on Nairaland prostitute threads wants to challenger a Visionary with atleast 15 years of work experience

MALE PROSTITUTE
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by luminouz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
BigSquids:

Do you know what work is.

Have you ever worked in your entire life or a ever embarked on projects solo?

I have done what I set out to do. Expose you for the fraud and con you are. No one would send you any message to profit on their sweat.

Now visionary, you have to envision another format.

Last reply
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
3 boys with one knife against 2.. that ur friend na error. If both of u were able to stand ur grounds those guys for fear too... Since u were left alone to face the drums of chaos u for just comply without struggling since u were obviously outnumbered
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by GetMeRight: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
That your friend na confirm street.
He sense danger japa immediately. That's street man.
You're lucky. Let me lay down a few rules that might help other otus like you

Never walk at night. If you must walk at night be on guard. If the street is lonely jog if you can. If you see someone at one side approaching you cross to the other side. If he cross follow you na thief. Japa. As in efele. If na small lane hold big stone and make it obvious say you hold big stone. He go change him mind. Hehehe. He fit even greet you good evening sef. Trust me if works. Also never chase after a thief if them pass two. Make them no go mend you.

In all let's be safe. God no go shame us

Don't fight armed gang.
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by GetMeRight: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
dominique:
You people were told not to go to anywhere to do any cross over ceremony you didn't listen, now see what happened. A lady cried out on twitter that her brother was robbed and killed while coming from crossover service. You know the level of insecurity in the country and you still want to be moving around at odd hours of the day. I don't know why most Nigerians are like this

Many Nigerians are damn stubborn, ignorant and don't care about personal safety and security. All what they are good at is shouting "there is no security in Nigeria" like there are no guidelines to personal safety and security even in USA
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by GetMeRight: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
geek4k:

Anyways, I’m looking for who can track my phone using maybe the IMEI number? the phone pack, receipt are still intact.

The police are your best bet, around 20k. You will get your phone back plus all the expenses.
Re: My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 by Mimiranky: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
See ur life? Just to give them u didn't, u were forming hard guy.... Shay as them stab u come collect ur phone join u like am Ordinary orientation una no get.... No risk ur life because of worldly material o...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS / Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State / Man Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt By Stabbing (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.