Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students (50027 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Whiteshield: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lawsaite:

You are mad. Read my lips, you are a demented lunatic. What amount of money can leverage the trauma this boy went through? In law, it's called damages, so hell yeah, she can ask for it, the price doesn't have to be too high or low for your low life comprehension. Cabron

Look at this son of a leprous pauper talking nonsense. Only the court awards damages, not letters written by a lawyer. If she cared about her son, the bloated thief will seek medical help for her son and rehabilitation with Deeper Life footing the bills. Instead, she wants the school to cure her family poverty.

Not only damages, na renovation. Allah punish all you Wawa animals.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
They need to get those seniors responsible and prosecute them as juvenile offenders.

The greedy thieving mother of this boy needs to forget about collecting 100m from Deeper Life.

Deeper Life must be more accountable to parents and pupils and stamp out the culture of bullying. If they can't, they should shut down the school.
So what happens to the damage, trauma or discomfort he went through?
What happens to how the parents entrusted their child to the school.
What happens to the abuse, the school shouldn't have let it happen by taking him from junior to senior dormitory.
You think people pay huge school fees through their teeth and you start to tell them stupid stories.
Don't the school have policies that monitor the students to avoid such incidents.
She will surely be paid her due.

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Lawsaite: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Look at this son of a leprous pauper talking nonsense. Only the court awards damages, not letters written by a lawyer.

Not only damages, na renovation. Allah punish all you animals.
You must certainly have something to do with leprosy, it's been on your mouth since. Are you leprous? Please take care of yourself, and get some sense this 2021 please

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Whiteshield: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
onyechez:

So what happens to the damage, trauma or discomfort he went through?
What happens to how the parents entrusted their child to the school.
What happens to the abuse, the school shouldn't have let it happen by taking him from junior to senior dormitory.
You think people pay huge school fees through their teeth and you start to tell them stupid stories.
Don't the school have policies that monitor the students to avoid such incidents.
She will surely be paid for abuse, negligence, entrustment.

Then, let her go to court and stop making noise. Who stopped her from suing the school? Did they ban her from the court?
Let her gather evidence and head to the court.

If she is not going to court, I am not interested in her stupid tales.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Hammergirl: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

The mother is not a very smart person.
[color=#006600][/color]

I hope the boy recovers from this stigma. I have being through this path before, it took me years to recover.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

That money she demanded has put a huge dent in public sympathy for her cause. I always supported her until I saw that nonsense letter.

Liar you have never supported her. From the on start you have been antagonizing her.

10 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Whiteshield: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lawsaite:

You must certainly have something to do with leprosy, it's been on your mouth since. Are you leprous? Please take care of yourself, and get some sense this 2021 please

Of course, you come from a long line of leprous osu outcasts. Ordinarily, who will allow a Wawa pig be talking when others are talking. I won't reply you Wawa thing again.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Whiteshield: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

Liar you have never supported her. From the on start you have been antagonizing her.

Check my previous posts.

If I supported her previously, may you not live long enough to see the end of the year.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by tianshie(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
onyechez:

Abeg which church be this?

Atenuje Church of Aboh Mbaise.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
tianshie:

Atenuje Church of Aboh Mbaise.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Hammergirl: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=Dikaveli post=97656627]

Deeper life alone they torment you, I know you won't voice out like this if it was catholic your church school.

Am not deeper life member but things like this happen always in boarding school[/[color=#006600][/color]quote]

You are right, this is trending because it's Deeper Life Church.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by ihedioramma: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rhymeyjohn:
See, it's funny how this woman keeps releasing videos upon video. She really wants to paint the picture that she is a victim. If the school and government are allowed to speak, it would be different. Danger of a single story

All these story are needed by the investigation panel, not the public who you are trying to gain their sympathy. Facebook videos of confession are not admissible at the law courts. You have gained the attention already. Wait for investigators.

And BTW, it's not fair that this boy's face is in the media. No matter the turn of events, he will carry the stigma long after. There is a reason faces of such people are blurred in newspapers.
Is like that's your church ? how can you telk like this ? you are asking the woman to cool down because is not your child .

4 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Then, let her go to court and stop making noise. Who stopped her from suing the school? Did they ban her from the court?
Let her gather evidence and head to the court.

If she is not going to court, I am not interested in her stupid tales.

Which stupid court are you talking?

The judiciary is one of the most corrupt institution in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Check my previous posts.

If I supported her previously, may you not live long enough to see the end of the year.

It's a lie I have checked it, screenshot it let us see

May you and your generation especially your children experience the EVIL you are defending

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Whiteshield: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

It's a lie I have checked it, screenshot it let us see

May you not experience the EVIL you are defending

If I supported her against the church previously, you will die before the end of this year. I have told you.
You won't even live long enough to have generations.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by MPESA(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
They need to get those seniors responsible and prosecute them as juvenile offenders.

The greedy thieving mother of this boy needs to forget about collecting 100m from Deeper Life.

Deeper Life must be more accountable to parents and pupils and stamp out the culture of bullying. If they can't, they should shut down the school.

Watch before commenting, she never demanded for any money probably the is the one propaganding it .
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

If I supported her against the church previously, you will die before the end of this year. I have told you.
You won't even live long enough to have generations.

You and your family will die one by one before the end of the month if you don't show me a screenshot of you defending her
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by CzarChris(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

This your comment was seriously okay, until you called the mother a greedy thieving mother that was totally uncalled for and unreasonable comment.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by capatainrambo: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Draslo:
If you ever attended a boarding school, you would know that transferring a junior student from a junior dorm to a senior dorm is nothing but pure wickedness. Even if una dey pay 1m per term, that child will suffer. As for the gay students, every school get them. Students know them but nobody bothers to report the fuckers. I know I am guilty for this.

When I was in SS1, I came to school late and the only free rooms were SS2 rooms. I suffered for two whole terms until they moved the SS1s to our own dorm after completion of some new dorms. Even the few JS3s in the SS1 dorm hear am no be small. When my mates were playing football and chyking girls, I was under either doing timeunder someone's bed, washing someone's clothes, laying beds that weren't mine or writing notes that weren't mine. One big school like that for Idimu
they had sex with yiu ? sad
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by DSoj(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mother of the year.
Fearless. Unrepressable.

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Whiteshield: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
MPESA:

Watch before commenting, she never demanded for any money probably the is the one propaganding it .

Learn to ask intelligent questions.

Is that her lawyer or not?
Did he write the letter or not?
Did he deny making the request for money or not?

Yesterday, she fought her doctor which she chose to test the child.
Today, she is denying the letter written by her child.

I want her to go to court and let her testify under cross-examination. It will be fun tearing her lies to shreds.

My advice for her is to shut up and let her husband and lawyer take over cos she's using stupidity to spoiling her own case by herself.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Whiteshield: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
CzarChris:
This your comment was seriously okay, until you called the mother a greedy thieving mother that was totally uncalled for and unreasonable comment.

Well, Deeper Life members won't find my comment okay too but I don't care.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by MPESA(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Look at this son of a leprous pauper talking nonsense. Only the court awards damages, not letters written by a lawyer. If she cared about her son, the bloated thief will seek medical help for her son and rehabilitation with Deeper Life footing the bills. Instead, she wants the school to cure her family poverty.

Not only damages, na renovation. Allah punish all you Wawa animals.

How can you bring poverty here , for her to pay more than half a million says alot about her financial status...

Watch the video and stop all this , why you carry this matter for head gan .

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Go and look at my previous posts before now or is blindness and madness already affecting you?

By the way, you and your family won't escape this month. You're all goners. RIP in advance.

You and your family will die one by one before the end of the month if you don't show me a screenshot of you defending her tongue

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Go and look at my previous posts before now or is blindness and madness already affecting you?

By the way, you and your family won't escape this month. You're all goners. RIP in advance.

You are a ghost already Because you are a liar.
Your family will be crushed by trailer and your mother head will break into pieces if you don't show me the screenshot of you supporting her tongue
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by MPESA(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Learn to ask intelligent questions.

Is that her lawyer or not?
Did he write the letter or not?
Did he deny making the request for money or not?

Yesterday, she fought her doctor which she chose to test the child.
Today, she is denying the letter written by her child.

I want her to go to court and let her testify under cross-examination. It will be fun tearing her lies to shreds.

My advice for her is to shut up and let her husband and lawyer take over cos she's using stupidity to spoiling her own case by herself.

I don comot hand for your case .
Shalom �
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
SUE THEM TO COURT. THE BOY SHOULD NEVER GO BACK TO THAT SCHOOL.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by streetsoldier1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Draslo:
If you ever attended a boarding school, you would know that transferring a junior student from a junior dorm to a senior dorm is nothing but pure wickedness. Even if una dey pay 1m per term, that child will suffer. As for the gay students, every school get them. Students know them but nobody bothers to report the fuckers. I know I am guilty for this.

When I was in SS1, I came to school late and the only free rooms were SS2 rooms. I suffered for two whole terms until they moved the SS1s to our own dorm after completion of some new dorms. Even the few JS3s in the SS1 dorm hear am no be small. When my mates were playing football and chyking girls, I was under either doing timeunder someone's bed, washing someone's clothes, laying beds that weren't mine or writing notes that weren't mine. One big school like that for Idimu

St Francis ....bad guy!!!
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Awoo88: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Those senior student don't have names? Because it beginning to look like this woman is making the whole thing about the church and the school. Which particular student or group of student molested the boy If this woman really want justice, the students identities should be known by now unless she is more interested in something else

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall / SHOCKING! 5 Words Nigerians Use That Actually Don’t Exist / Prof. Femi Soyinka, Brother To Wole Soyinka Is dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.