Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,790 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students (51057 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Marisujuaku(f): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bobby4090:
The woman is a born trouble maker. There's no doubt the boy was treated badly, but for N100m, she'll gladly magnify n exaggerate the issue to any possible length.
did you watch the video at all?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Draslo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
santaclaux:
abeg which idimu or u mean christland
Why? Did you go there too?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by IamAngelica(f): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
MPESA:

Don't mind that guy , newly admitted Jss 1 student will be challenging an out going seniors of sss3 or 2 .... No so everyone go dey make mouth for faceless forum.
in as much as I agree with you, he did make a point. We should teach our children to be outspoken and fearless..but in this particular case, being or not being outspoken was not the problem

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Ugandatales: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Draslo:
If you ever attended a boarding school, you would know that transferring a junior student from a junior dorm to a senior dorm is nothing but pure wickedness. Even if una dey pay 1m per term, that child will suffer. As for the gay students, every school get them. Students know them but nobody bothers to report the fuckers. I know I am guilty for this.

When I was in SS1, I came to school late and the only free rooms were SS2 rooms. I suffered for two whole terms until they moved the SS1s to our own dorm after completion of some new dorms. Even the few JS3s in the SS1 dorm hear am no be small. When my mates were playing football and chyking girls, I was under either doing timeunder someone's bed, washing someone's clothes, laying beds that weren't mine or writing notes that weren't mine. One big school like that for Idimu

That starts with 'C.'
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Ugandatales: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
I can't believe I watched the full 45 minutes video. I love the way the woman talks. I hope she gets justice for her son Don Davis.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Ugandatales: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Whiteshield:

Look at this son of a leprous pauper talking nonsense. Only the court awards damages, not letters written by a lawyer. If she cared about her son, the bloated thief will seek medical help for her son and rehabilitation with Deeper Life footing the bills. Instead, she wants the school to cure her family poverty.

Not only damages, na renovation. Allah punish all you Wawa animals.

It's clear you didn't watch the video.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Ugandatales: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Awoo88:
Those senior student don't have names? Because it beginning to look like this woman is making the whole thing about the church and the school. Which particular student or group of student molested the boy If this woman really want justice, the students identities should be known by now unless she is more interested in something else

It is clear you didn't watch the video.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
luluosas:
My dear, I bedwetted till my JSS 2, and it was really embarrassing. It stopped on its own the day my father threatened to invite my classmates to come and shame me. Honestly, bedwetting shouldn't be blamed on parents. Thank you.

Whom you do blame?The boy..you are wrong brother.. It also the responsibilities of parent..
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Fvckyouall: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
nigeriansamurai:

Gay folks are psychopaths and is being ''homophobic" actuall crime??

Please leave me alone gay ass nigga.
Yes being homophobic is a crime now

Boondocks lover do you recognize this grin

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Fvckyouall: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
nigeriansamurai:
This is problem with gay people they are psychopaths pedophiles and rapist

Rape is everywhere ode stop with the stereotypes

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by mistyebby(f): 4:12am On Jan 04, 2021
No truth in this church, just filled with hypocrites.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Yes being homophobic is a crime now

Boondocks lover do you recognize this grin
Lol

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

May I see your degree in human psychology please?

See what so i need a degree to air my dark veiws if so please may i see yours. leave me alone please
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Flamemignon1(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2021
nigeriansamurai:

See what so i need a degree to air my dark veiws if so please may i see yours. leave me alone please
I'm not the one making baseless assumptions. Have a great day man
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I'm not the one making baseless assumptions. Have a great day man
You are buzz of kid
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Flamemignon1(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2021
nigeriansamurai:

You are buzz of kid
Ok man
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Quim2: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Marisujuaku:
did you watch the video at all?

No he didn't.

Check your whatsapps
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Lordswat(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2021
This kind things common in boarding schools na,during my own time in boarding school (only male school)to be precised a car will be drawn on the wall and you will be told to push start it.
Moreso there was a day I did nothing for my senior but he just wants to punished me,he removed is own underwear and told me to be counts is pubic hair when I counted 999,000 he now sent me away with dirty slapped.and there are still a lot more but let me just stop here.[/quote]Why na?
Be calming down na
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:40pm On May 11

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos / Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.