Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students (50066 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by okwadatigbogal: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
This woman is very courageous. I watched this video to the full.. She's the kind of woman that fights for her children! God bless you madam. May your son get justice. This is the kind of woman that will deal with her husband if he molests housegirl or children, unlike those fools that cover up their useless molesters husband.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by MPESA(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

cheesy Lmao, nobody touched you yet see how you're crying, cursing and ranting as if you know the woman personally. Serious frustration. cheesy
She's a liar and a thief because she stole from you or accused you falsely before right?

It's either you're deeper life member or you're somehow involved in this matter, because your level of frustration is what I don't understand.

I guess as much,He's definitely involve on this case.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingxsamz:
@ Whiteshield & @ Maxymilliano

You clowns should come and tell us how this boy's story is made up and how his mum is using it to chase clout, since both of you have chosen to be unfortunate.
have you heard from he other parties did you not hear that there was no breakage on the boy Anus as claimed by the mum from their own doctor . A woman who need justice allow her lawyer to file a compensation of 100m case so let's assume she gets the 100m she will then go mute?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by matm: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
The boy has made it clear based on his own side of the story (for we haven't heard from any other student of the school) that he didn't report the matter to any of the teachers because he was afraid of the senior students.So he has exonerated the staff of the school,thank God for that.Filled with the same fear,he reported the matter only to his mother.And the mother who probably was afraid of the senior students and the staff of the school reported it to social media.So that social media will give her and her son justice.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Whiteshield: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
shallomtr:
have you heard from he other parties did you not hear that there was no breakage on the boy Anus as claimed by the mum from their own doctor . A woman who need justice allow her lawyer to file a compensation of 100m case so let's assume she gets the 100m she will then go mute?

Don't mind them. If she collects money today, then everything does down. She's a pig-faced hustler.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Neddstark:
His fellow students did it. Your weak son had no guts to report it to the hall masters or principal.
Now you want to sue the school for what students did ba? If na so, them for sue my private school wey I go for 10 million then, because I was bullied too.
I dont wish to have anything to do with a toxic woman like this.
Have you all noticed, she is enjoying the media attention and the husband is virtually quiet?
the woman is using this case to trend I don't think she wants justice. investigation is going on and the woman won't allow people rest , the other time she was asking people who wants to donate to donate to her son account because she doesn't want the money to be in her account, who controls the boys account? now she is demanding 100m and if the money is paid case close and that is justice? the woman have a hidden agenda

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Neddstark: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
shallomtr:
the woman is using this case to trend I don't think she wants justice. investigation is going on and the woman won't allow people rest , the other time she was asking people who wants to donate to donate to her son account because she doesn't want the money to be in her account, who controls the boys account? now she is demanding 100m and if the money is paid case close and that is justice? the woman have a hidden agenda

You obviously see very deep

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

Which stupid court are you talking?

The judiciary is one of the most corrupt institution in Nigeria.
so it's Facebook she can get justice?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nauttyprof(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
philip0906:
Lmao...Fowl nyash don dey open. It's no more about protecting the boy who's supposedly the alleged victim but now putting him out there so that the agenda can continue to agend and 100 milla church offering which was the original target, can hit the akant gbagam! Make 2021 soft for the family

See reasoning. Did you take your time to watch this video before being heartless in your comment?

Must everything be about the money? Insensitive comment without a second thought on the child affected. Insensitive comment without a second thought on the need for justice. This is the reason Nigeria is the way she is today simply because we don't seek for justice but allow justice to be subverted.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Neddstark: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
okwadatigbogal:
This woman is very courageous. I watched this video to the full.. She's the kind of woman that fights for her children! God bless you madam. May your son get justice. This is the kind of woman that will deal with her husband if he molests housegirl or children, unlike those fools that cover up their useless molesters husband.

Why would husbands molest their housegirls or children. Did you grow up in such dysfunctional environment for you to imply that on this different subject?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Brandonx(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
The woman is troublesome I pity her neighbours and husband undecided.
Allow them investigate , you can only come online if they are trying to sweep the case under the carpet.

I don't know what she's trying to achieve by this online ranting.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
MPESA:

Watch before commenting, she never demanded for any money probably the is the one propaganding it .
if she is not demanding for money then who is her lawyer representing, if she doesn't want the 100m but justice can't she instruct her lawyer to remove the 100m and concentrate on getting justice for the boy?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by BRATISLAVA: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingxsamz:
@ Whites...hield & @ Maxym...illiano

You clowns should come and tell us how this boy's story is made up and how his mum is using it to chase clout, since both of you have chosen to be unfortunate.

What did you expect from rape apologists?

Guess the boy is "trying to bring down a successful principal, now that the principal is made". And "why didn't he report when it happened?"

It is interesting to see how people rally to the side of the victim because it's not a female. Hopefully, this case will teach people to stop shaming people who report that they were raped years earlier. Nobody knows what happened, but to throw out such cases due to gender bias is evil sentimentality.

This boy deserves justice. And if it comes in the form of 100 million naira, who are the rape apologists to complain? Maybe some of them were the seniors who habitually molested junior students, and now they are scared their victims will name them,too.

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by SocialJustice: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
How did Akwa-Ibom commissioner intimidate her? So you want the investigators to just buy her story just like that? The government hands off from the investigation, remaining the police. Very soon, she will still accuse the police of intimidating her.
Please follow the story, I wasn't there, it is what she said I'm working with and the commissioner hasn't come out to disagree with it.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by okwadatigbogal: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Neddstark:

Why would husbands molest their housegirls or children. Did you grow up in such dysfunctional environment for you to imply that on this different subject?

You are obviously a mumu! If you watched the video, you will understand why I said that. Now run along and don't mention me again. Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by philip0906(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nauttyprof:

See reasoning. Did you take your time to watch this video before being heartless in your comment?

Must everything be about the money? Insensitive comment without a second thought on the child affected. Insensitive comment without a second thought on the need for justice. This is the reason Nigeria is the way she is today simply because we don't seek for justice but allow justice to be subverted.
Justice subverted gbuo gi dia. You hypocrites are clamouring for making the child get back to normal and protected, the mother then uses him for her tirades throwing his mental health and well being into thin air, you're here typing bullocks.

Ndi uchu
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Molahnelson:
For those of you commenting without watching the video she made it clear that she did not ask for any hundred million
can a lawyer do something without his client consent?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nauttyprof(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
shallomtr:

Investigation that is going towards covering up the truth or what investigation are you referring to?

You read a Newpaper report on this about 100 Million and believed. Did you also listen to the mother's side today where she said she never demanded for this?

You say the woman has an hidden agenda, did you listen to what the boy said? If the woman has one, how about the boy and his honest response and how he didn't give response to what he wasn't sure of?

Should bad practices continue in a school? Should a child be unsafe after spending so much for his education? Should we have a system where parents are scared of sending their children to boarding schools?

This case is a case of the mother vs the bad practices in school and not the mother vs deeper life.

Infact, it is the responsibility of the church for the fear of God to ensure justice is served.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Neddstark: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
okwadatigbogal:

You are obviously a mumu! If you watched the video, you will understand why I said that. Now run along and don't mention me again. Ode!

Its just a question bro. Dont be too hard on yourself.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nauttyprof(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
philip0906:

Justice subverted gbuo gi dia. You hypocrites are clamouring for making the child get back to normal and protected, the mother then uses him for her tirades throwing his mental health and well being into thin air, you're here typing bullocks.

Ndi uchu

The same way you are typing nonsense all in the name of encouraging bad practices to continue in our society. The same way you are not thinking of the future of other children in such school especially with the other children and the staff of the school. So, who is the hypocrite here?

So, you know bad practices continue when the good people refuse to do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by BRATISLAVA: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
okwadatigbogal:

Leave that rape apologist alone. Maybe it's his guilty conscience speaking.

With the confessions of many of them online, many Nigerian men are gay rapists and they see absolutely nothing wrong in it. The victims have normalized the rape and want others to keep quiet too. It's a tight fit.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Brandonx:
The woman is troublesome I pity her neighbours and husband undecided.
Allow them investigate , you can only come online if they are trying to sweep the case under the carpet.

I don't know what she's trying to achieve by this online ranting.
she is looking for sympathy and also wants to use her son to trend and also donations to her son account and lastly 100m
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Draslo:
If you ever attended a boarding school, you would know that transferring a junior student from a junior dorm to a senior dorm is nothing but pure wickedness. Even if una dey pay 1m per term, that child will suffer. As for the gay students, every school get them. Students know them but nobody bothers to report the fuckers. I know I am guilty for this.

When I was in SS1, I came to school late and the only free rooms were SS2 rooms. I suffered for two whole terms until they moved the SS1s to our own dorm after completion of some new dorms. Even the few JS3s in the SS1 dorm hear am no be small. When my mates were playing football and chyking girls, I was under either doing timeunder someone's bed, washing someone's clothes, laying beds that weren't mine or writing notes that weren't mine. One big school like that for Idimu
St. Francis
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by vineyardfarms: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
Victim Of Alleged Sexual Abuse In Deeper Life School, Don Davies, Shares Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3HjnWxvJu4&t=1s

Don Davis said he was transferred from JSS 1 dormitory to SS1 dormitory because he bed-wets and while there, two senior students would put their fingers in his anus and bring out feces and will use same messy hand to beat him up...... He said he didn't report the two seniors that sexually abused him because they threatened to Kill him if he tells anyone.

THE PRINCIPAL, HOUSE MASTER, THE SENIOR PREFECT IN CHARGE OF THE HOSTEL, THE EVIL DEMON ANIMAL BOYS AND THEIR PARENTS IN SANE COUNTRY SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT BEHIND BARS - COOLING OFF BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION. I PRAY THE BOY REGAIN HIS LIFE BACK.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Investigation that is going towards covering up the truth or what investigation are you referring to?

You read a Newpaper report on this about 100 Million and believed. Did you also listen to the mother's side today where she said she never demanded for this?

You say the woman has an hidden agenda, did you listen to what the boy said? If the woman has one, how about the boy and his honest response and how he didn't give response to what he wasn't sure of?

Should bad practices continue in a school? Should a child be unsafe after spending so much for his education? Should we have a system where parents are scared of sending their children to boarding schools?

This case is a case of the mother vs the bad practices in school and not the mother vs deeper life.

Infact, it is the responsibility of the church for the fear of God to ensure justice is served.
the mother said it is the lawyer who is requesting for the 100m not her have you seen were a lawyer can do demand something without his client consent? not possible the other time she ask people to donate to her son account as if she is not the one controlling the account. she doesn't want justice but money simple
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Many people don't know the trauma this boy will go through forever.

Those who are responsible for this evil acts are not arrested yet and it is painful

Do you mind some commenters here?Some insulted their relatives thinking its me.I was a boarder and know what senior students do to juniors.Humiliate you so much till you will lose your self worth and be very timid.
His mother should allow him go to school from home .

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
I love this woman. Love her spirit. Strong, fearless igbo woman. bi iya o si.

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by kingxsamz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
shallomtr:

Watch the video... She said she can't trade justice for money. That her son's life is worth more than 100m... So that was fake news obviously.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

Watch the video... She said she can't trade justice for money. That her son's life is worth more than 100m... So that was fake news obviously.
that is what she told you people on Facebook. go and ask any lawyer if a lawyer can demand for compensation without the client consent or knowledge
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by kingxsamz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
shallomtr:
that is what she told you people on Facebook. go and ask any lawyer if a lawyer can demand for compensation without the client consent or knowledge

That is also what bloggers told you.
Or did you hear any statement from anyone who claimed to be ber lawyer?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by vineyardfarms: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
shallomtr:

This is ng. Where anything can happen. I pray you experience this can of trumatize and tell us the story later. In a sane country the doctor's license would have been revoked pending further investigation if thoes statements are credited to him. The school operating permit would have been revoke likewise pending the outcome. I pray the lady and her son must get justics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) / (photo): This Is By Far The Best Definition Of School I Have Seen All My Life / Guess The Subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.