Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students (49976 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Awoo88: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2021
MPESA:

Why una dey delibrately like to dey cover up evil .... I don tire for una matter .
who dey cover up How is asking the right question to get justice for the kid a cover up. The idiotic mum is going to mess the case and the only thing she will get is a little bit of fame, fake public sympathy and a little embarrassment for the school. Why is she making the case about the school and the church? If indeed her son was molested why is she fighting her doctors for saying they could not fine any sign of sexual assault? The doctors she paid ooo. Why are those kids not in police custody helping with investigation. Why is always shouting Deeper Life all over if indeed justice for her son is her aim? Why not get those boy responsible arrested and wait for the school to protect them before shouting all over the place? That woman no pure!! e get wetin she dey fine!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by MPESA(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2021
Awoo88:

who dey cover up How is asking the right question to get justice for the kid a cover up. The idiotic mum is going to mess the case and the only thing she will get is a little bit of fame, fake public sympathy and a little embarrassment for the school. Why is she making the case about the school and the church? If indeed her son was molested why is she fighting her doctors for saying they could not fine any sign of sexual assault? The doctors she paid ooo. Why are those kids not in police custody helping with investigation. Why is always shouting Deeper Life all over if indeed justice for her son is her aim? Why not get those boy responsible arrested and wait for the school to protect them before shouting all over the place? That woman no pure!! e get wetin she dey fine!!!

From every indications you are deeper life member, I don commot my hand.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Afeez4love: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2021
This is too bad for this innocent boy.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by unmask: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2021
SocialJustice:
True but social media is the leverage with which this woman has remained vocal, she would have been shut up somehow by now. Even the Akwa Ibom commissioner for education intimidated her.
let her do so without the boys name and face....I had a problem from the first day she had the story and shared his face....kids will be kids and he might get bullied for this in any school he ends up in
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by 02Kebreal(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2021
Deeper life don buy market
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by SocialJustice: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2021
unmask:
let her do so without the boys name and face....I had a problem from the first day she had the story and shared his face....kids will be kids and he might get bullied for this in any school he ends up in
That boy's life has actually been ruined. I wonder if any school will even agree to admit him and the bullying from students and teachers will be present.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2021
shallomtr:
so it's Facebook she can get justice?

Imagine it was your son that abused, and you know that the judiciary is one of the most corrupt institution in Nigeria, what will you do, imagine if it was your child?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2021
This is problem with gay people they are psychopaths pedophiles and rapist
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by madgoat(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Draslo:
If you ever attended a boarding school, you would know that transferring a junior student from a junior dorm to a senior dorm is nothing but pure wickedness. Even if una dey pay 1m per term, that child will suffer. As for the gay students, every school get them. Students know them but nobody bothers to report the fuckers. I know I am guilty for this.

When I was in SS1, I came to school late and the only free rooms were SS2 rooms. I suffered for two whole terms until they moved the SS1s to our own dorm after completion of some new dorms. Even the few JS3s in the SS1 dorm hear am no be small. When my mates were playing football and chyking girls, I was under either doing timeunder someone's bed, washing someone's clothes, laying beds that weren't mine or writing notes that weren't mine. One big school like that for Idimu

Hmmmmmm... Chrisland

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Pweetymaro97(f): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2021
My own confusion is that she denied asking any lawyer to sue for 100 million Naira barely 3 days after the first video.....

But in her next post, she mentioned her lawyer which is the same thing as vanguard earlier posted.... Why is she not straightforward...

Also she said hands and legs was used to assault him sexually, now, the son said they inserted their fingers to remove shit from his anus.... Meanwhile another parent earlier said that her child told her the boy was dirty and won't clean gonna m his ass after pooping, and they'll have to force him to clean up because of the stench

Who I wan believe now?
That woman needs to calm down sha, only her be complainant, lawyer, judge, investigator and P.R.O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2021
Molahnelson:
For those of you commenting without watching the video she made it clear that she did not ask for any hundred million
So who wrote the letter?
Who is the layer working for?
If she can clear this two statements with proves, I won't believe her verbal denial.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Flamemignon1(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2021
nigeriansamurai:
This is problem with gay people they are psychopaths pedophiles and rapist
A rapist is a rapist, don't use this to justify your homophobia. Rape is more prevalent among straight folks. It's a known fact
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Flamemignon1:

A rapist is a rapist, don't use this to justify your homophobia. Rape is more prevalent among straight folks. It's a known fact
Gay folks are psychopaths and is being ''homophobic" actuall crime??

Please leave me alone gay ass nigga.

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Gyong(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
ModestGal:

People like you are the reason why I know Nigeria cannot be better, look at the trash you spewed. So because you were able to fight your seniors and the innocent boy wasn't strong enough means its no big deal? Did God create your fingers equally? Are we equal in strength? Both emotional and physical?

And how can a single person fight 10people and win them? Also, they are his seniors, You were lucky to have your master a good person, some people don't have such understanding master

In fact, you need treatment

Animal. If you are devoid of understanding, shut the hell up. Why calling for the head of the ministry on a platter when the child could not report to the school authority? I said we can only comfortably said that they buy market if he reported and they did nothing. Dude am a father and I already taught my lil boy that if any person male or female touch his penile gland or butt, he must report to me or his mum, made him understand that only God, my wife and I can kill him, no other person can. He understand in fact if children are playing in the house, talk about sex or touched each. Other, he report to us. Dude my parent taught me well and am doing much more for my kids. Read and understand before you quote me spewing thrash goat. Let's teach our kids to voice out in the face of molestation and any form of threat. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Hallabee1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
tegafej:

Na this one we dey talk so.

Watch video you nor gree... But you go follow people comment.

Egbon the boy call the people names. One of their names na shalom.
actually i dont have time to watch the video ,but i will...did not watch it bcus i know the boarding school system.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Gyong(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamAngelica:
it's a good thing that you were able to fight for yourself but that doesn't mean he could do the same...mostly because the situations were not the same

True. Let's befriends our kids, teach them on how to voice out in the face of molestation and any form of threat. By so doing such situation can be arrested before it deteriorates. Attaching a certain number of kids to a teacher which will serve as their guardian and counselor is a very good way of giving the kids freedom to have an avenue to say their mind. That's how it was in the public school that I attended. With my house master as my guardian, he listens and always assured me of his Swift reaction in the face of maltreatment, molestation or exploitation. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by tegafej(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hallabee1:
actually i dont have time to watch the video ,but i will...did not watch it bcus i know the boarding school system.

Okay boss. Take time to watch the video.

It's a case of bully.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Awoo88: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
MPESA:

From every indications you are deeper life member, I don commot my hand.
Shalom.
Being a Deeper or not should not be a thing if things were done properly. You that watched the video to the end, what are the names of the senior students that molested that kid??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Matthew2925(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Disgusting.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Farukshy: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
They are really not doing this child any good with the publicity.
The criminals should be apprehended and dealt with.
Exactly,they are destroying this boy life more, u have come out to say what happen, but putting up this boy pic or face is kind of not good
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Farukshy: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Rhymeyjohn:
See, it's funny how this woman keeps releasing videos upon video. She really wants to paint the picture that she is a victim. If the school and government are allowed to speak, it would be different. Danger of a single story

All these story are needed by the investigation panel, not the public who you are trying to gain their sympathy. Facebook videos of confession are not admissible at the law courts. You have gained the attention already. Wait for investigators.

And BTW, it's not fair that this boy's face is in the media. No matter the turn of events, he will carry the stigma long after. There is a reason faces of such people are blurred in newspapers.
Thank you
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by santaclaux(f): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
abeg which idimu or u mean christland
Draslo:
If you ever attended a boarding school, you would know that transferring a junior student from a junior dorm to a senior dorm is nothing but pure wickedness. Even if una dey pay 1m per term, that child will suffer. As for the gay students, every school get them. Students know them but nobody bothers to report the fuckers. I know I am guilty for this.

When I was in SS1, I came to school late and the only free rooms were SS2 rooms. I suffered for two whole terms until they moved the SS1s to our own dorm after completion of some new dorms. Even the few JS3s in the SS1 dorm hear am no be small. When my mates were playing football and chyking girls, I was under either doing timeunder someone's bed, washing someone's clothes, laying beds that weren't mine or writing notes that weren't mine. One big school like that for Idimu
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Sirjay001: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
nigeriansamurai:
Boondocks cheesy
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by talithakum: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Draslo:

Lol...Chrisland...
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by HeavenShield: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
While I totally condemn the nefarious and evil act and while I have not viewed the video..
I strongly advise the mother to leave that poor boy alone..and let the investigation release it's report.
While she thinks what she is doing is right, the boy will grow hating the mom for taking reckless decision of putting him in negative Public light..and history Incidentally Don davis will become a case study..
If we should all tell our stories of boarding facilities, who will stand?
Finally education authorities should review their supervisory roles.and do better..
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by HeavenShield: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
Victim Of Alleged Sexual Abuse In Deeper Life School, Don Davies, Shares Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3HjnWxvJu4&t=1s

Don Davis said he was transferred from JSS 1 dormitory to SS1 dormitory because he bed-wets and while there, two senior students would put their fingers in his anus and bring out feces and will use same messy hand to beat him up...... He said he didn't report the two seniors that sexually abused him because they threatened to Kill him if he tells anyone.

While I totally condemn the nefarious and evil act and while I have not viewed the video..
I strongly advise the mother to leave that poor boy alone..and let the investigation release it's report.
While she thinks what she is doing is right, the boy will grow up hating the mom for taking reckless decision of putting him in negative Public light..and history Incidentally Don davis will become a case study..
If we should all tell our stories of boarding facilities, who will stand?
Finally education authorities should review their supervisory roles and do better..

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Whiteshield: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
tegafej:

You are mad o. You don't just know

Your crippled and blind father in the village has added insanity to his woes. Dirty animal.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Whiteshield: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bunmhi:
I will advice the parents of this boy to allow the boy to undergo therapy session and counseling.

No, she doesn't want that. She wants 100M.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Flamemignon1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
nigeriansamurai:

May I see your degree in human psychology please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Mathematics Tricks You Probably Didnt Know / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / SHOCKING! 5 Words Nigerians Use That Actually Don’t Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.