Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students (50019 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by ibawon(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Molahnelson:

You're so myopic to insult an elder
And I'm a kid Sir ?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by drey076(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
This woman is just a noise maker, make she go to court

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

That is also what bloggers told you.
Or did you hear any statement from anyone who claimed to be ber lawyer?
undecided
listen to the video carefully she said her lawyers are demanding 100m for the case but it doesn't concern her that if that's her they want to handle the case let them do. how can she claim she is not demanding 100m but her lawyer? if the money is to be paid is it the lawyer that will collect it? the woman is not looking for justice but money

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by drey076(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
I can never use my data to watch her nonsense. She want money, she will soon open go fund me account

Ole thief barawo
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by KunleyY19(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Draslo:
If you ever attended a boarding school, you would know that transferring a junior student from a junior dorm to a senior dorm is nothing but pure wickedness. Even if una dey pay 1m per term, that child will suffer. As for the gay students, every school get them. Students know them but nobody bothers to report the fuckers. I know I am guilty for this.

When I was in SS1, I came to school late and the only free rooms were SS2 rooms. I suffered for two whole terms until they moved the SS1s to our own dorm after completion of some new dorms. Even the few JS3s in the SS1 dorm hear am no be small. When my mates were playing football and chyking girls, I was under either doing timeunder someone's bed, washing someone's clothes, laying beds that weren't mine or writing notes that weren't mine. One big school like that for Idimu

Lol Saint Francis abi Chrisland... E no easy ooo...
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
shallomtr:
the mother said it is the lawyer who is requesting for the 100m not her have you seen were a lawyer can do demand something without his client consent? not possible the other time she ask people to donate to her son account as if she is not the one controlling the account. she doesn't want justice but money simple

Yes I read it online last two months where a woman's in law demanded for 50mil from Gbajamila without her concent through a lawyer.Lawyer gats to chop naw!
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Stomoney(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shut up. All we need is justice
ATEAMS:
Demon's in Christian school
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Emenikec219(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
Victim Of Alleged Sexual Abuse In Deeper Life School, Don Davies, Shares Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3HjnWxvJu4&t=1s

Don Davis said he was transferred from JSS 1 dormitory to SS1 dormitory because he bed-wets and while there, two senior students would put their fingers in his anus and bring out feces and will use same messy hand to beat him up...... He said he didn't report the two seniors that sexually abused him because they threatened to Kill him if he tells anyone.
justicefordondavis

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Molahnelson(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
ibawon:

And I'm a kid Sir ?
Yeah you are, is only a kid that insult, an adult know how to pass his massage without insulting the other

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by GentleA(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Vintagepipes:

Why all of una IQ dey low like this? seriously, who curse Blackman with low intelligence? I sure say no be God.

No vex sha. You wey get IQ, you for just quote me with small sense attached. Wetin blackman do you now?

I said it, you prove me wrong if you feel my statement was far below your expectation. Since you bothered to stop by, you leave something behind that I can learn from.

Biko.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Warlayx: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bobby4090:
The woman is a born trouble maker. There's no doubt the boy was treated badly, but for N100m, she'll gladly magnify n exaggerate the issue to any possible length.

That money is actually little. Go and watch FOSTER BOY, A true life story. The boy won the case and was paid 32 Million Dollars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Gyong(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
praiseneo:
Deeper life don buy market sha

Then no buy market. If the boy reported to the authority and they did nothing then I ll second. Six years in boarding school, infact a government secondary school, I never gave any senior the opportunity to maltreat me. U slap me, I go straight to the no nonsense house master and report. He punished them mercilessly, you give me better beating, I go straight to the principal office. Assembly beating is your lot and if extreme, the are suspended. I was a kid with guts, hated by all the seniors but could not do a thing to me cos I held them by their balls. They threatened him and he yielded. Either ways how the management handle the case after it was revealed determined if the school is safe for. Kids.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by tete7000(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
The boy no get papa?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by viqSmallz(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Draslo:
If you ever attended a boarding school, you would know that transferring a junior student from a junior dorm to a senior dorm is nothing but pure wickedness. Even if una dey pay 1m per term, that child will suffer. As for the gay students, every school get them. Students know them but nobody bothers to report the fuckers. I know I am guilty for this.

When I was in SS1, I came to school late and the only free rooms were SS2 rooms. I suffered for two whole terms until they moved the SS1s to our own dorm after completion of some new dorms. Even the few JS3s in the SS1 dorm hear am no be small. When my mates were playing football and chyking girls, I was under either doing timeunder someone's bed, washing someone's clothes, laying beds that weren't mine or writing notes that weren't mine. One big school like that for Idimu

Shey na Chrisland
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Yes I read it online last two months where a woman's in law demanded for 50mil from Gbajamila without her concent through a lawyer.Lawyer gats to chop naw!
it is the husband family who ask the lawyer to request for 50m without the wife consent so that scenario is different from this.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
prodDesign:
cry

Your busines need proper graphics

Guy you sabe design abeg foward me your digits
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Rhymeyjohn: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
The commissioner totally disagreed.

You all are only listening to a one sided story from a party in a case and swallowing it without thinking deep

She put up her lawyers contact, same lawyers that demanded 100 million on their behalf but she came up calling Punch News fake news.
SocialJustice:
Please follow the story, I wasn't there, it is what she said I'm working with and the commissioner hasn't come out to disagree with it.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by kingxsamz(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
shallomtr:
listen to the video carefully she said her lawyers are demanding 100m for the case but it doesn't concern her that if that's her they want to handle the case let them do. how can she claim she is not demanding 100m but her lawyer? if the money is to be paid is it the lawyer that will collect it? the woman is not looking for justice but money

Oga you're just twisting words to make it suit your narrative. I really don't know why you're hell bent on disregarding the woman's case. undecided
She clearly said lawyers are on her neck, and she hasn't told any Lawyer to charge N100m for anything, that if that's how it's usually done, she doesn't know, that she's only a petty trader and don't know much about stuff like this, and that whatever anyone feels she's doing wrong they should tell her. She clearly said she cannot trade her son's case for any amount. All she wants is justice. So why are you forcing the narrative that the woman is requesting for N100m for the case to be forgotten? undecided nawa.
And even if she wants to sue the school for N100m why are you so disturbed? In saner climes, that action would have been in motion already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by lastclaire4(f): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Neddstark:
His fellow students did it. Your weak son had no guts to report it to the hall masters or principal.
Now you want to sue the school for what students did ba? If na so, them for sue my private school wey I go for 10 million then, because I was bullied too.
I dont wish to have anything to do with a toxic woman like this.
Have you all noticed, she is enjoying the media attention and the husband is virtually quiet?

Are you trying to tell us you were also foolish during your secondary school days?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Rhymeyjohn: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
SocialJustice:
Please follow the story, I wasn't there, it is what she said I'm working with and the commissioner hasn't come out to disagree with it.
The commissioner denied such intimidation. The mother said she has proof of the intimidation but didn't present it.
You all are only listening to a one sided story from a party in a case and swallowing it without thinking deep

She put up her lawyers contact, same lawyers that demanded 100 million on their behalf but she came up calling Punch News fake news.

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by ekerintee: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
I have been wondering where is the husband ? Na only she sabi talk, obviously the husband is a gentle man who no like publicity.she has exposed the school , what else does she need publicity for ?The offenders are all kids , obviously under 18.This kind thing happens every where,almost all boarding schools ,i think some part of the stories might have been exaggerated,the school has a blame anyway

Neddstark:
His fellow students did it. Your weak son had no guts to report it to the hall masters or principal.
Now you want to sue the school for what students did ba? If na so, them for sue my private school wey I go for 10 million then, because I was bullied too.
I dont wish to have anything to do with a toxic woman like this.
Have you all noticed, she is enjoying the media attention and the husband is virtually quiet?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

Oga you're just twisting words to make it suit your narrative. I really don't know why you're hell bent on disregarding the woman's case. undecided
She clearly said lawyers are on her neck, and she hasn't told any Lawyer to charge N100m for anything, that if that's how it's usually done, she doesn't know, that she's only a petty trader and don't know much about stuff like this, and that whatever anyone feels she's doing wrong they should tell her. She clearly said she cannot trade her son's case for any amount. All she wants is justice. So why are you forcing the narrative that the woman is requesting for N100m for the case to be forgotten? undecided nawa.
And even if she wants to sue the school for N100m why are you so disturbed? In saner climes, that action would have been in motion already.
why not her tell the lawyer to drop the 100m and face getting justice for her son? can she get the 100m compensation and still get justice at the same time? it is either she gets the 100m and case die or get justice and forget the 100m from the way things are going she will soon cry online for money and one of her friend will go open a GoFundMe for you people to donate
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by kingxsamz(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
shallomtr:
why not her tell the lawyer to drop the 100m and face getting justice for her son? can she get the 100m compensation and still get justice at the same time? it is either she gets the 100m and case die or get justice and forget the 100m from the way things are going she will soon cry online for money and one of her friend will go open a GoFundMe for you people to donate

What part of "she doesn't know much about stuff like this" don't you understand? undecided
It's obvious you're trying to Invalidate her case.
Most folks aren't even talking about the N100m, she herself isn't making threats to sue or anything. So why is the N100m your headache? Or are you the school's principal? Or are you somehow involved in the case? Why's it bothering you if at all she wants to sue? undecided
I already gave you an example that in saner climes, they would have sued the school and justice would have been served also.
Na you know why this matter dey disturb you.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by kingxsamz(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
shallomtr:

Go and deal with that thing that's giving you the urge to invalidate her case first. Then you can talk.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Xkale1234(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bobby4090:
The woman is a born trouble maker. There's no doubt the boy was treated badly, but for N100m, she'll gladly magnify n exaggerate the issue to any possible length.
mumu olodo
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by treasuremi1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Draslo:

Could that have been Chrisland College Idimu?
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by flamingREED(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
What if God Almighty has told W.F. Kumuyi everything and how He (God) intends to handle it?

All the same, the staff and school should not be yoked heavily because the boy failed to hint them.

I'm only going to criticise anyone after investigations have been concluded.

I've learned from experience that one-sided stories could be very dangerous.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by shallomtr: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2021
kingxsamz:

What part of "she doesn't know much about stuff like this" don't you understand? undecided
It's obvious you're trying to Invalidate her case.
Most folks aren't even talking about the N100m, she herself isn't making threats to sue or anything. So why is the N100m your headache? Or are you the school's principal? Or are you somehow involved in the case? Why's it bothering you if at all she wants to sue? undecided
I already gave you an example that in saner climes, they would have sued the school and justice would have been served also.
Na you know why this matter dey disturb you.
because she wants money not justice. do you think that woman is an illiterate as she claims, she knows what she is doing i only pity people like you that swallow all she says hook line and sinker. she knows what she is doing

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Josywhyte: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2021
.......and deeper life will tag this spiritual
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by kingxsamz(m): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2021
shallomtr:
because she wants money not justice. do you think that woman is an illiterate as she claims, she knows what she is doing i only pity people like you that swallow all she says hook line and sinker. she knows what she is doing

And if she wants to sue the school for what they did to her child, where in the law did it say it's wrong? This guy sef.
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Paulianfa(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Many people don't know the trauma this boy will go through forever.

Those who are responsible for this evil acts are not arrested yet and it is painful

there is nothing like trauma the boy is a strong nigga, he has already let it go... shea u feel his smile
Re: Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students by Najdorf: 12:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Dikaveli:

Deeper life alone they torment you, I know you won't voice out like this if it was catholic your church school.

Am not deeper life member but things like this happen always in boarding school
"This happen always in boarding school"

Does that make it right or acceptable??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) / DELSU Searches Students After Murder Of Elozino Joshuana Ogege. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.