Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Tithing: An Interesting Article - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing: An Interesting Article (3774 Views)

An interesting story of a one way journey,a life jacket and a river.A must read / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Can You Suspend Tithing To Pay Off Your Debts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithing: An Interesting Article by SirJohn(m): 5:38am On Apr 04, 2011
Snowwy:

However, when I asked you a question on this you ran to an internet page and cut and paste someones interpretation. You have no personal conviction on it therefore.

Isn't it obvious the kind of fellow we're dealing with here. . . oh so you saw my post heh! You're simply making very lame excuses, how typical!!
personal convictions?? yeah I'm bold to say my personal convictions were formed from learning, I learn from different sources; even great books reference other books. so you mean to tell us that all your convictions were formed from just reading the bible alone huh!
All hail snowwy the all knowing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tithing: An Interesting Article by nuclearboy(m): 6:00am On Apr 04, 2011
^^ What Bible?

Dude gets all his "understanding" from the "rap of errors"
Re: Tithing: An Interesting Article by SirJohn(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^ What Bible?

Dude gets all his "understanding" from the "rap of errors"

Naah! I doubt if the guy attends CE, his views on tithing differs from Jo's, a divided camp I'll say undecided
Re: Tithing: An Interesting Article by nuclearboy(m): 6:32am On Apr 04, 2011
Actually, what I meant by "rap of errors" is "theology of self", not ROR solely though that is a poster child for error all by itself
Re: Tithing: An Interesting Article by Zikkyy(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2011
SirJohn:

Naah! I doubt if the guy attends CE, his views on tithing differs from Jo's, a divided camp I'll say undecided

I dont quite agree. Jo is just inconsistent, that's all. You need to take another read at Jo's defence of tithe since his first post on NL to understand what i am talking about. Jo very much agrees with Snowwy but play safe by sticking to Melchizedek.
Re: Tithing: An Interesting Article by KunleOshob(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2011
Snowwy is definitely a cec adherent! It's so easy to tell by all the biblical gymnastics he performs here which is very typical of deluded cec customers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Comparison Between Christian Doctrine And Mormon Doctrine / Who Is The Son Of Perdition? / "Don't be afraid of tattoos." POPE FRANCIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.