Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (63527 Views)

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Tonytonex(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes sense to some extend
that word MUST, spoiled everything .
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by meobizy(f): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
If the child is not mine nor the offspring of any male I gave permission to impregnate my wife, then both the child and the woman are O.Y.O.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by highbee02: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
I can't fan the cook that does not belong to me
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by agbitaj(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Yes to some EXTEND.. typing in the rubbish �
sapphiere:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by OMOJOHN001: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:
What is financial responsibility compare to;
Cooking for the child,
Waking up at midnight to check on the child,
Wash the child's clothes,
Dress the child up for school.

If we should trade places and men take over domestic chores while women only bring in money, I bet most men if not all the men would faint.

I hate to see people that talk this way.

So the food you cook in the kitchen jump from market to the kitchen right? or cooking is too hard that a Nanny can't do.

The clothe Washing, House you live in. school that you dress up the child to attended is free of charge abi.

MuMu all the responsibility of a woman can be easily replace at home by a mere Nanny or house girl from village.

But the duty of a man can never be replaced but any idiot. unless he is ready to work and spend his last penny.

Tueeeeehh on your face.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by makeherscream(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
I don't know why you guys take this op serious . She is a joke

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by blackmaine: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.
if Ani no want make she talk na, she go still comot one of the baby mama go dey take over from her, A man is free to have as many wives as possible
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by noble2faith(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
hammerDK:
THE LAST THING A MAN SHOULD DO TO HIS KIDS IS DNA.

THAT IS SO IRRELEVANT.

OUR ANCESTORS BELIEVED IN COMMUNITY OWNERSHIP OF CHILDREN, BECAUSE THEY KNEW SEXUAL LIASON WERE NOTORIOUSLY CONDUCTED SECRETLY AND DIFFICULT TO POLICE. grin

THEY SAY IT TAKES A COMMUNITY TO RAISE CHILDREN AND I BELIEVE THEM.

IMAGINE THEY DID DNA TEST BACK THEN, MANY OF US ARE NOT ACTUALLY FROM THE FAMILY WE FIND OURSELVES TODAY.

BUT DOES THAT REALLY MATTER?

IT ONLY MATTERS WEN YOU START PARADING PIECE OF PAPER CALLED DNA RESULT, OTHERWISE, YOUR FAMILY NAME WILL STILL BE CONTINUED AND YOU GIVEN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AS BOTH PARENT AND ANCESTOR.

Imagine a man saying this! For your info, our ancestors had ways of carrying out paternity test. Moreso, virginity was held with high esteem then. So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
These are confirmed oloshos.Take care of a child/children who are not mine till may after college then you'll now tell me they aren't mine.Your ogogoro is oju INA.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by PrinceMajestic: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
I might go my dad's way. Although its a different case. A woman claimed to be pregnant for my dad without any physical contact btw them because one of my dad's wives wanted to help her as friends they were, dad was angry at first but later had to add her to his wives when she gave birth to the child nd she later birthed real blood children for us, but errbody know my dad accepted her out of pity and his respect for the child's mental health when he matures. He may never find out in his life, but certainly he is always a Prince and my blood forever. But its not a must to father such children. I can accept the child if his male but will kill the woman
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by hammerDK: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
noble2faith:

Imagine a man saying this! For your info, our ancestors had ways of carrying out paternity test. Moreso, virginity was held with high esteem then. So what are you saying?

OK,

AFTER YOU BREAK YOUR WIFE VIRGINITY AND OPEN HER MATRIX, HOW DO U DETERMINE ANOTHER MAN ENTERING? shocked

AND DAT OUR ANCESTORS PATERNITY PART IS A JOKE RIGHT? HAHAHAHAH! grin

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by poseidon12: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
IamD18:
Secretly take DNA test of whatever shiit your wife birthed for you, if it's yours, pretend like nothing happened. If it's not yours, still pretend like nothing happened.

Arrange a lil romantic hangout, before then make sure you've dug a grave for her, kindly take her where the grave was dug and make sure she's buried alive with the bastard she birthed for you. smiley

Remember to unirate on her before burying her alive. A wayward idiotic hoe who's capable of deceiving you with another man's kids doesn't deserve to live, but to be sent to her grave which is the only place her legs can be closed.kiss

Barbarian.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by hammerDK: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
noble2faith:

OUR ANCESTORS WERE PROMISCIOUS AND MARRIED PLENTY WIVES, ALMOST EVERY YEAR.

BELOW ARE THE WIVES OF JAJA OF OPOBO.

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Paternity fraud sympathiser....
I don't blame you, I blame men who chose to get married.

When you people promote male promiscuity, you’re setting yourselves up for heartache like this. But too hormonal to think it through . Keep it up.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Stfu bucket mouth ho
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
You mean the more they see through y’all’s bullshit.

islamicpenis:
asin that's why I just hate women like getting married is no longer on my bucket list . The more educated women become the more wicked and mischievous they become

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by 77up(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lolz grin
Twitter people with bad mouth grin
I swear , nairalanders dey learn cheesy
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by jimmychang: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:

No sense located abeg
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by hammerDK: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
U CAN IMAGINE HOW SHOCKED THE WHITE MAN WAS, WEN ONE MAN IN AFRICA INTRODUCED HIM TO HIS WIVES.

I MEAN, HUSBAND WAS GUARANTEED BACK THEN, NO NEED FOR IT AS A PRAYER POINT.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by GloShare(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I said she makes sense to SOME extend.

But remember men also lie to their wives that they don't have other kids outside only to later discovered they do.

Please enough with the financial bla bla bla.

You can't compare financial support to bring a child up.

Bad grammar = poor brain development.

You should not comment on paternity fraud if you dont know the difference between extent and extend.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Saig: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
IamD18:
Secretly take DNA test of whatever shiit your wife birthed for you, if it's yours, pretend like nothing happened. If it's not yours, still pretend like nothing happened.

Arrange a lil romantic hangout, before then make sure you've dug a grave for her, kindly take her where the grave was dug and make sure she's buried alive with the bastard she birthed for you. smiley

Remember to unirate on her before burying her alive. A wayward idiotic hoe who's capable of deceiving you with another man's kids doesn't deserve to live, but to be sent to her grave which is the only place her legs can be closed.kiss

This is way too inhuman! Not good. Repent
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by simbrixton2: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
i pray she never finds love
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Ordinarybob: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
The only reason the man can accept the child is when he's aware of the whole process
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Exodora: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Me I will talk my own oooo!
There ain't no possible way a woman will get pregnant for another man under her husband's watch when the husband isn't impotent .
They both deceived each other .
He lied and she lied more .
Two children and none is mine , something is definitely wrong .
I did check myself before running to conclusions.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Ordinarybob: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Rubbish
the only reason to accept the child is when he's aware of the whole thing
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by emorse(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Cooking for the child,

If we should trade places and men take over domestic chores while women only bring in money, I bet most men if not all the men would faint.
Cooking? We can always eat out. Not ideal but we won't die either.

Waking up at midnight? For how long will the baby remain a "baby"?

Washing clothes? Washing machine to the rescue.

Dress the child up for school? Really?

You see, a lot of women think so highly of domestic duties and you're obviously 9ne of them. What y'all need to know is this. Inasmuch as we appreciate your efforts, we can cope without it. We can buy machine sir even employ domestic workers to take care of stuff. And don't even mention sex cos this whole conversation resulted from sex being so cheap.

So milady, if you find a man who loves you, no too do shakara o and stay faithful cos the odds are stacked against the female folk. Even the so called feminists know this.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by islamicpenis: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
cococandy:
You mean the more they see through y’all’s bullshit.

women can't see through bullshit stop supporting promiscuousity
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by emorse(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Exodora:
Me I will talk my own oooo!
There ain't no possible way a woman will get pregnant for another man under her husband's watch when the husband isn't impotent .
They both deceived each other .
He lied and she lied more .

How do you mean please? Is there an honest way to cheat?
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by kingxsamz(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Cooking for the child,

Lmao... Only someone without a job will say this crap. You want to compare washing of clothes and cooking food for the children to struggling and hustling for money to take care of these same children? undecided
You want to compare domestic chores to financial responsibility? Can you read what you're typing? undecided Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by yusluvad(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oga o...
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by islamicpenis: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
cococandy:
The ones that are not their father’s sons are talking too
cheesy
what are you saying how are sure you are your dad's daughter

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by TheMohican(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:

Any piece of shit logic would make sense to a fishbrain like yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.