Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (64765 Views)

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by luminouz(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I might go my dad's way. Although its a different case. A woman claimed to be pregnant for my dad without any physical contact btw them because one of my dad's wives wanted to help her as friends they were, dad was angry at first but later had to add her to his wives when she gave birth to the child nd she later birthed real blood children for us, but errbody know my dad accepted her out of pity and his respect for the child's mental health when he matures. He may never find out in his life, but certainly he is always a Prince and my blood forever. But its not a must to father such children. I can accept the child if his male but will kill the woman

Your last sentence is way worse than the rest of your write-up!!!

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by EgunMogaji2: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Janesouthall:
U are mad... U are fvcking mad!!!

Completely raving, in fact.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by luminouz(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
hammerDK:

OK,

AFTER YOU BREAK YOUR WIFE VIRGINITY AND OPEN HER MATRIX, HOW DO U DETERMINE ANOTHER MAN ENTERING? shocked

AND DAT OUR ANCESTORS PATERNITY PART IS A JOKE RIGHT? HAHAHAHAH! grin

Goan sleep Hammerhead.

It's easy to detect way back because there are herbalists and such. They will confirm from IFA or dibia na
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Hathor5(f): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lmao... Only someone without a job will say this crap. You want to compare washing of clothes and cooking food for the children to struggling and hustling for money to take care of these same children? undecided
You want to compare domestic chores to financial responsibility? Can you read what you're typing? undecided Are you normal?

She is right. My job is much easier than pregnancy and taking care of a new born/toddler. Even if I do extra hours, I get to rest after work and the money is good too. With children, it's a 24/7 job.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by harmony75: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
yes I said it before you adopt the child/children they're still yours as long as no other man is claiming your kids, they're yours!
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Politicapastor1: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
southniyikaye:
People wey Wan run mad plenty this year sha...

She is a barrister?
He be like say na for Iya bashira beer parlor dem call some people to bar sha

Truth talk . them plenty
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by hammerDK: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
luminouz:

Goan sleep Hammerhead.

It's easy to detect way back because there are herbalists and such. They will confirm from IFA or dibia na

LISTEN TO THE SOUNDS OF ANCESTORS, DEM LIKE JOLLY DIE.

NO TIME FOR ALL THAT CHECK BUSINESS, CHILDREN WERE REACHING 100 PER MAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXRpFiiUvWY
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Politicapastor1: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=97656378]Men, you must take responsibilities of the child even if the DNA confirms that the baby is not yours - Barr. Vivian

Nigerian Barrister took to her Twitter handle to advice men not to neglect the baby even if DNA confirms the baby isn't theirs.

She wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivianRora/status/1345146460514504707[/quote

You are not making sense. When was the last time you see your period? Was it in your brain?]

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by luminouz(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
hammerDK:

LISTEN TO THE SOUNDS OF ANCESTORS, DEM LIKE JOLLY DIE.

NO TIME FOR ALL THAT CHECK BUSINESS, CHILDREN WERE REACHING 100 PER MAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXRpFiiUvWY

So? They had numerous wives back then na and they married them with blood oaths. Any woman who cheats gets cursed or something
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by harmony75: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
IamD18:
Secretly take DNA test of whatever shiit your wife birthed for you, if it's yours, pretend like nothing happened. If it's not yours, still pretend like nothing happened.

Arrange a lil romantic hangout, before then make sure you've dug a grave for her, kindly take her where the grave was dug and make sure she's buried alive with the bastard she birthed for you. smiley

Remember to unirate on her before burying her alive. A wayward idiotic hoe who's capable of deceiving you with another man's kids doesn't deserve to live, but to be sent to her grave which is the only place her legs can be closed.kiss
naso all the atrocities men commits over the years? how many have been killed by women?
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by kingxsamz(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hathor5:

She is right. My job is much easier than pregnancy and taking care of a new born/toddler. Even if I do extra hours, I get to rest after work and the money is good too. With children, it's a 24/7 job.

We're not talking about your job being easy or stressful. We're talking about being able to provide financial support for kids, from school fees to feeding, to clothing and every other thing that comes with it, compared to mere domestic chores which one can hire a house help to carry out those tasks.

5 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by hammerDK: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
luminouz:

So? They had numerous wives back then na and they married them with blood oaths. Any woman who cheats gets cursed or something

HAVE U ACTUALLY RESEARCHED INTO THE CULTURAL PRACTICE OF YOUR ANCESTORS?

THEY WERE VERY OPEN MINDED.

I AM HOLDING MYSELF FROM EXPOSING THINGS HERE.

THEY DID ALOT.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by FIDELISFIDECENT: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
It is written: Vivian, it shall never be well with you for posting this trash to deceive other prostitutes like you and gullible men like your husband that is, if you are married or if you will ever find one.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by IgboWarlord(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes sense to some extend

Makes sense to you cos ur brain aint functional..

Person wey go marry you don sign long term contract with sorrow,anguish and foolishness...

4 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by andyanders: 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:
A park of condom would have saved the world from evil person like you.

You are the type their mother takes along when she is fvcking another man and getting pregnant for your dad and you equally took her evil way.

I pity who marries you if you are not married yet and if married, you are equally a devil.

You are a disgrace and contradiction to human history with your friend who twitted the subject.

4 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by IgboWarlord(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:

And,its EXTENT not EXTEND..smh....
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by slimmoney(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Some people brain na korofo, hw can some people be comparing a man having a child out of wedlock to this senario.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by matm: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
supported.No matter what a woman does,don't ever attempt to scold her,let alone punishing her .Women are special creatures that needed to be adornedd,cared for and pampered.Even if ur woman threatens u with a knife,pls kneel down and beg her for mercy even if she is wrong.If she insists and cut off ur head,dont mind,u are lucky because it was a woman that cut off ur head .
it is only a weak man that will refuse to do whatever his woman tells him to do.If she slaps u severally and urinates into ur mouth,pls rejoice,for she is a woman and not a man.Women are the best creatures God put here on earth,any other gender is irrelevant.
Make it a point of duty to always be submissive to ur woman in every thing,for women are priceless,innocent,harmless and more precious than gold .In fact,ur woman should be ur life and ur breadth,for aside her,u will die
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by IgboWarlord(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Is your clitoris Bigger than your entire brain mass?
Just a question

Her stinking clit...I bet it smells like a mixture of rotten eggs and fish water..

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Hathor5(f): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

We're not talking about your job being easy or stressful. We're talking about being able to provide financial support for kids, from school fees to feeding, to clothing and every other thing that comes with it, compared to mere domestic chores which one can hire a house help to carry out those tasks.

My job can provide all of it and more. If you think it is so hard to provide all that you have mentioned, how will you afford a house help on top of it? grin
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.

Do you have sense at all. Where did you see Anne taking care of another woman's baby? All the mothers are taking care of their kids themselves. Same with Ubi Franklin, all the baby mamas are with their kids. Their fathers visit to fulfil their fatherly obligations but none of the mothers is taking care of another mother's kids. You will just come here and talk through your ynash.

7 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Dybala11(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:
It makes no sense, what kind of man will accept to cater for the responsibility of a bastard.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Babaken(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Unless I have that kind money that I want to open orphanage.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Dreamliner787(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapphiere:

May God punish you for that statement.. Oloriburuku!!! Omo ale!! Stûpid perverted bitçh!

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by noble2faith(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2021
hammerDK:

OK,

AFTER YOU BREAK YOUR WIFE VIRGINITY AND OPEN HER MATRIX, HOW DO U DETERMINE ANOTHER MAN ENTERING? shocked

AND DAT OUR ANCESTORS PATERNITY PART IS A JOKE RIGHT? HAHAHAHAH! grin

Not a joke. Lemme tell the commonest one that's most practiced by the Niger-Deltans. The new born baby would be thrown into water. If the baby was bastard, it would sink. Different cultures had different ways of carrying paternity test out!

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by andyanders: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2021
matm:
supported.No matter what a woman does,don't ever attempt to scold her,let alone punishing her .Women are special creatures that needed to be adornedd,cared for and pampered.Even if ur woman threatens u with a knife,pls kneel down and beg her for mercy even if she is wrong.If she insists and cut off ur head,dont mind,u are lucky because it was a woman that cut off ur head .
it is only a weak man that will refuse to do whatever his woman tells him to do.If she slaps u severally and urinates into ur mouth,pls rejoice,for she is a woman and not a man.Women are the best creatures God put here on earth,any other gender is irrelevant.
Make it a point of duty to always be submissive to ur woman in every thing,for women are priceless,innocent,harmless and more precious than gold .In fact,ur woman should be ur life and ur breadth,for aside her,u will die

I pity who gave birth to a creature like you. Wasted product.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Brunicekid(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
*extent
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Dybala11(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2021
IamD18:
Secretly take DNA test of whatever shiit your wife birthed for you, if it's yours, pretend like nothing happened. If it's not yours, still pretend like nothing happened.

Arrange a lil romantic hangout, before then make sure you've dug a grave for her, kindly take her where the grave was dug and make sure she's buried alive with the bastard she birthed for you. smiley

Remember to unirate on her before burying her alive. A wayward idiotic hoe who's capable of deceiving you with another man's kids doesn't deserve to live, but to be sent to her grave which is the only place her legs can be closed.kiss
Doing this does not solve the issue, just divorce the cheat and try to move on. If she could do this to you then she's not worth all the troubles.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by islamicpenis: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2021
noble2faith:

Not a joke. Lemme tell the commonest one that's most practiced by the Niger-Deltans. The new born baby would be thrown into water. If the baby was bastard, it would sink. Different cultures had different ways of carrying paternity test out!
mainly by ijaws
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by PrinceMajestic: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2021
luminouz:

Your last sentence is way worse than the rest of your write-up!!!
it cannot even happen, unless i'm aware the pregnancy is not mine but accepted the child like my dad did. If not usually none of the wives or any woman married to any prince can try sex outside her home, she cant survive, even if she survive till delivery stage, she must die with the pregnancy. So i am not bothered about a wife acting like that cus she will be fully warned about all that is involved in marrying Princes, especially the unbiased royal spirits that can never be compromised. My last line is only what i can do to such woman if i was a common man and a wife does that to me.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Lenient001: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2021
When I even saw Barrister before reading the body of the message. I had known a simp word would emerge grin.
That's why you people never have a husband at home grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Dybala11(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.
Inasmuch as I'm against 2face's philandering ways, they weren't married when he had those children. So you actually gave a wrong example.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.