Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (238280 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Xeroxbaba1:
I'm going to Simon Kuznets Kharkov National University of Economics. To study Business Administration (degree)
I ran into some financial setback before my Visa was out. I couldn't come up with enough fund and every effort to get loan from people prove abortive. Just having $2000 with me now and I have a cousin living in Ukraine. My flight is this week Sunday.

Welcome to Ukraine, I hope all went well.
Sorry I replied late.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
I got my visa today. I wish to travel before the new year but my covid 19 second vaccination date is January 5th. Since i have taken one jab already and certainly i will take a covid 19 PCR negative test. Can i go take the second jab of vaccination in Ukraine?
Can i get through POE with just one jab of vaccination and negative test result?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2021
Who is at Uzhhorod National university? I am coming over soon.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Run for your life
Babanla2356:
Hello everyone I already got my visa and my agent is asking for #3million for my tuition, flight ticket, cash to show at the point of entry and accommodation I want to ask that is that fair or is it a rip off
I’m going to Kharkiv
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Which uah is 2579 OGA say what you know
Jossy4love:

The process is the same as B.sc. I will recommend some good Engineering school here, National University of Radio Electronics, Kharkiv. Is good. The first thing you need is an Iv. IV is not costly.if you have someone that can help you to do it, is cool. I can help you if you want, all is required is your passports and credentials. Iv takes only one working day to come out. Then sending the documents via DHl cost around 2579 uah, about 96 dollars app.$100. It will take 3 working days for dhl to deliver to Nigeria. Then you get all your documents ready, pay for visa express, pay for visa fee around 95k(naira). Go for interview. Visa processing takes 10 working days to be out. Book your flight. Your agent or school will get a pick up letter for you.and you are in Ukraine. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Even last month and this month uah have not enter 25 it is 26 upward. See them,Mr Sharper
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Gwill205: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Babanla2356:
Hello everyone I already got my visa and my agent is asking for #3million for my tuition, flight ticket, cash to show at the point of entry and accommodation I want to ask that is that fair or is it a rip off
I’m going to Kharkiv
Did you pay visa guarantee fees?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Gwill205: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Babanla2356:
I’m going to Kharkiv

Did you pay visa guarantee fees?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gwill205:
Please I need help... my agent said I should pay $1200 (700k) for my visa guarantee fee... is it advisable to pay?

Don't, that money is going into his pocket. There is no guarantee that you will get the visa because that agent is not the one issuing the visa.

No visa is guaranteed no matter how much you pay.

Lastly Ukraine is a dead-end country, does not worth paying even $200 bribe to get their visa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Well, i totally disagree with this comment
justwise:

Don't, that money is going into his pocket. There is no guarantee that you will get the visa because that agent is not the one issuing the visa.

Lastly Ukraine is a dead-end country, does not worth paying even $200 bribe to get their visa.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
What do you know about Ukraine that you are saying it's a dead-end country?
justwise:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
SAMWISE94:
What do you know about Ukraine that you are saying it's a dead-end country?

Tell me something about Ukraine that is not public knowledge.

What does Ukraine offers immigrants? Which country can you travel freely with their visa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Abeg, go and concentrate on your UK forum. I think don't you belong here. "dead-end" is such an unpleasant word
justwise:

What does Ukraine offers immigrants? Which country can you travel freely with their visa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Obviously you don't leave in Ukraine. But you here making people feel like the country is shit. I am sorry to say that your opinion is very wrong
justwise:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
So because i can't travel freely to other countries from Ukraine, that makes Ukraine a dead-end? Lol. What's the big deal in applying for visiting visas to other parts of the world?
Abeg...kindly carry your bad energy comot.
justwise:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
SAMWISE94:
Abeg, go and concentrate on your UK forum. I think don't you belong here. "dead-end" is such an unpleasant word

SAMWISE94:
Obviously you don't leave in Ukraine. But you here making people feel like the country is shit. I am sorry to say that your opinion is very wrong

You can dispute anything a i said about Ukraine, people see Ukraine as a stop-over country to EU countries but majority got there and hit a dead-end. Ukraine is not a Schengen country, not EU and very venerable to Russia.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
SAMWISE94:
So because i can't travel freely to other countries from Ukraine, that makes Ukraine a dead-end? Lol. What's the big deal in applying for visiting visas to other parts of the world?

Many of you who are desperate to leave Nigeria are ready to travel to any country without reasoning.

If you are ready to pay so much to bribe an agent to get a visa to any country then make sure that that country has something to offer you.

Paying so much to get Ukrainian visa is like paying so much for kpomo meat that gives nothing in the body,
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who says Ukraine doesn't have anything to offer me? Quality education, good transport system, uninterrupted power, good health system....to name a few. You think it's everyone that wants to cross to other European countries? Some person are comfortable here.
justwise:

Many of you who are desperate to leave Nigeria are ready to travel to any country without reasoning.

If you are ready to pay so much to bribe an agent to get a visa to any country then make sure that that country has something to offer you.

Paying so much to get Ukrainian visa is like paying so much for kpomo meat that gives nothing in the body,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by GeneralDae: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
SAMWISE94:
What are the benefits of Ukraine though? Does it offer much after studies in terms of jobs, PR and Citizenship? I ask because I used to see Ukraine as a transit point for Nigerians, where you go with the hope to get visas to other European countries.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
It depends on what you want. If you are smart and determined you will be fine, whether you choose to remain in Ukraine or not. Ofcourse Ukraine will offer you PR and citizenship after some years. Infact if you are good with the language the you will do well in Ukraine.
GeneralDae:

What are the benefits of Ukraine though? Does it offer much after studies in terms of jobs, PR and Citizenship? I ask because I used to see Ukraine as a transit point for Nigerians, where you go with the hope to get visas to other European countries.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
SAMWISE94:
Who says Ukraine doesn't have anything to offer me? Quality education, good transport system, uninterrupted power, good health system....to name a few. You think it's everyone that wants to cross to other European countries? Some person are comfortable here.

Ghana, South African, Morocco, Namibia, and many African countries offer you all that but you never bribe an agent to get a visa to those countries.

Even the UK or US you don't pay anything close to that for visa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
My last addition to the discussion so far is when thinking of getting out of Nigeria, Ukraine should not be your first choice.

Many of us that got Ukraine visas never started with applying to Ukraine. Na condition make crayfish back bend. Peace! One love!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
GeneralDae:

That is what Ukraine is for many Nigerians. It offers noting to immigrants.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
See you need to understand this bribing thing. It's for people whose visa application documents are not so perfect
justwise:

Ghana, South African, Morocco, Namibia, and many African countries offer you all that but you never bribe an agent to get a visa to those countries.

Even the UK or US you don't pay anything close to that for visa.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
SAMWISE94:
My last addition to the discussion so far is when thinking of getting out of Nigeria, Ukraine should not be your first choice.

Many of us that got Ukraine visas never started with applying to Ukraine. Na condition make crayfish back bend. Peace! One love!

Telling the truth shouldn't be this difficult, you know very well that Ukraine has nothing to offer you, you only went there because you no their choice but somehow you keep arguing blindly

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.