Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237176 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bros on norm, Ukraine visa isn't up to 100k na. If your documents are perfect.
justwise:

Ghana, South African, Morocco, Namibia, and many African countries offer you all that but you never bribe an agent to get a visa to those countries.

Even the UK or US you don't pay anything close to that for visa.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
SAMWISE94:
See you need to understand this bribing thing. It's for people whose visa application documents are not so perfect

Its not, those thieving agents ask all applicants to pay bribe
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
When did i say Ukraine has nothing to offer?
When did i say that? Infact i am happy i got Ukraine visa. Ofcourse maybe i would be more happier if Canada or Germany worked out. But the truth is, i don't regret.
justwise:

Telling the truth shouldn't be this difficult, you know very well that Ukraine has nothing to offer you, you only went there because you no their choice but somehow you keep arguing blindly

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ukraine has a lot of offer me. I don't know about anyone else. But personally, it has. Atleast compared to the kind of life i was living where i am coming from
justwise:

Telling the truth shouldn't be this difficult, you know very well that Ukraine has nothing to offer you, you only went there because you no their choice but somehow you keep arguing blindly
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
My only point is that Ukraine should not be your first choice if you still have other options. simple!
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
My agent then told me it wasn't compulsory for me. I don't know kind of agents they are dealing with.
justwise:

Its not, those thieving agents ask all applicants to pay bribe
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Jossy4love: 3:33am On Dec 17, 2021
Blackkin:
Even last month and this month uah have not enter 25 it is 26 upward. See them,Mr Sharper
I'm not mr sharper. I will show you evidence. I'm not a thief, like most of us.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Gwill205: 5:36am On Dec 17, 2021
SAMWISE94:
My last addition to the discussion so far is when thinking of getting out of Nigeria, Ukraine should not be your first choice.

Many of us that got Ukraine visas never started with applying to Ukraine. Na condition make crayfish back bend. Peace! One love!
I know the agent said it’s optional but to be on the safer side..... did you pay yours?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Most of us indeed. I don't say you didn't send anything .i said 100$ is not at that rate simple. DHL do by weight and distance, also by important documents
Jossy4love:
I'm not mr sharper. I will show you evidence. I'm not a thief, like most of us.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Jossy4love see you made a mistake by writing in uah , you should have said 100 $ simple. Wisdom is good
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by jude79(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2021
[quote author=Jossy4love post=108575968] I didn't make any mistake bro, I paid with uah not dollar. As of the the time I changed a dollar to naira, it was 2680 uah to $100. I paid 2574 uah. Secondly, you misread my previous post. I said approx $100. That's is to say $100 is the budget. I do say with my own experience. Most people are looking for an avenue to scam people of their hard earn money, a lot of guys are deeply in pain what agent did to them. A guy came in on November and he's leaving by month end due to what the agent did. It's better to be transparent with your client. Don't over charge them, last last they will know the truth. I advise our people if you want to wayo. Do am for oyibo not your brother or sister. Or learn a skill. I trade, I'm an affiliate marketer.also I have my own YouTube and blog. I can teach you for free here in Kharkiv. It's not everyone that's hungry here.[/quot]

I have a brother who just got Ukrainian student visa, and he wants to book flight to Ukraine, but don't know the best way to go about it.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Yeah
Gwill205:

I know the agent said it’s optional but to be on the safer side..... did you pay yours?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Don't mind him .i wanted to ask him what about his commission and transportation he use but just don't want to make it a long topic
Kay100:

U send for $100, do you charge the student $100 as well or you don add your own charges?....many of u dey here dey use style find client...una think say we no dey see am.... some of you here will be saying "I've an agent I can direct you to if you don't mind" una dey use style advertise..... Las Las everybody na hypocrite...mtchewwwww
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Like now if you live far from DHL and what to use Uber you will spend more . for me my DHL money is 110- 120$ i will charge demanding on the exchange rate and DHL bill because i can't use my leg to DHL, understand? Also you guys should not think about this because i will also leave my job to do the DHL for you and they will not pay me if i miss a day. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Pastyk(f): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
Please My Agent Said Covid 19 Test Is not necessary to travel to Ukraine now. Please is it true because I am traveling tomorrow.
Chybyke1992:

That PCR TEST is super important bro!!

Even from our own international airport they will start asking you for it even your airline wont board you without it
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pastyk:
Please My Agent Said Covid 19 Test Is not necessary to travel to Ukraine now. Please is it true because I am traveling tomorrow.

It's not necessary kee??
Are you fully vaccinated?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by fasa199(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
When does admission for Ukraine usually start?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 1:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Pastyk:

Hmm baba that your agent must be high on drugs!!

Says who??

Guy its fucking important bro

Right from the local airport here they will start asking you for it.

Even if you are fully vaccinated or not.

Talk more of Ukraine airport.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Olanrewaju124: 5:12am On Dec 18, 2021
SAMWISE94:
My last addition to the discussion so far is when thinking of getting out of Nigeria, Ukraine should not be your first choice.

Many of us that got Ukraine visas never started with applying to Ukraine. Na condition make crayfish back bend. Peace! One love!

I don’t know why you condemning Ukraine thou before I came in Ukraine is not my first choice actually but I gats try when I enter here things seems hard as times goes on I realize this place is one of the best and affordable to stay and study if you are smart enough as someone said earlier you will definitely get your permanent stay and it’s so easy to make it here if you know how to use your head get one or two legit things to do to me I don’t regret coming to Ukraine

As for the visa guarantee it’s not compulsory but I’ll advice you to pay

About the Ukraine is EU or not EU I don’t think you should be bothered about that meanwhile the good news is Ukraine is gonna join the EU anytime soon

It’s all choice
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
God Bless you for this brother. How i wish Justwise is seeing this. He over wahala me the other day saying that Ukraine is a "dead-end"country...lol. The truth is, if you don't know you don't know.
Olanrewaju124:

I don’t know why you condemning Ukraine thou before I came in Ukraine is not my first choice actually but I gats try when I enter here things seems hard as times goes on I realize this place is one of the best and affordable to stay and study if you are smart enough as someone said earlier you will definitely get your permanent stay and it’s so easy to make it here if you know how to use your head get one or two legit things to do to me I don’t regret coming to Ukraine

About the Ukraine is EU or not EU I don’t think you should be bothered about that meanwhile the good news is Ukraine is gonna join the EU anytime soon

It’s all choice

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
SAMWISE94:
God Bless you for this brother. How i wish Justwise is seeing this. He over wahala me the other day saying that Ukraine is a "dead-end"country.. .lol. The truth is, if you don't know you don't know.

Yes its and you and many Nigerians living there know this, i asked you to tell me what Ukraine offer to immigrants and you said steady electricity and good road, so many African countries will offer you that and many more.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Olanrewaju124:

It’s all choice

You are just lying to yourself. Let them join NATO first let a lone the EU.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by morinto: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Please I want to come to Kiev from the u.k for Easter holiday. Must I be invited by someone in Kiev?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
Do you even understand what the English word "Dead end" means?
justwise:

Yes its and you and many Nigerians living there know this, i asked you to tell me what Ukraine offer to immigrants and you said steady electricity and good road, so many African countries will offer you that and many more.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Tosyna10: 12:04am On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Jossy4love post=108569612]

@Jossy4love....How can I reach you ,I am coming to Kharkiv by January.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Olanrewaju124: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2021
SAMWISE94:
Do you even understand what the English word "Dead end" means?

Just free that guy no one is forcing anyone to come like I said earlier it’s all choice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.