Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (238253 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by pseudonomer: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2022
Pastyk:
Please is this a visa or just an entry to Poland.

This is not a visa. Just an entry stamp.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Aridunnu99: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nigeria too is not laughing now my brothers and sisters

I
Many nigerians are even saying if it's possible for them to help ukraine to fight this war, they will travel down to ukraine and help their Army

This life no balance

If you are to stay at EU for sometimes kindly stay and be praying that everything should be settled and there should be no more war again!.....if everything as settled and no war again you can go back to Ukraine and continue your life

And if you know your parents is rich back home, I will advise you to go home and find your way to another country if you are still interested in studying abroad but for the people like me wey we dey for middle class, I go advise to stay where dem put you and be patient continue to pray for ukraine because how can you be in studying in Ukraine with all the money your parents have spent and u will go back home without gaining or archiving anything ( so u na go just waste ur parent money bah!?..... My brother keep pushing, I believe everything will be back to normal again).

Thanks for understanding...
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
guys, you are part of Ukrainians your povsvika is still valid so don't shake, stay in eu and change your status.think well why you still have your povsvika
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 3:13am On Mar 04, 2022
For those in Poland, Hungary and co, you can't extend your stay in these EU countries. You have to come back to Nigeria and apply for visa to the EU countries you intend to study in. The temporary stay is just go find a way to escape Ukraine and fly back to your countries.

If anyone/agent tells you it's possible to stay back, he/she is lying. You can't claim asylum as your home country is not at war.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 3:16am On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

This post is not applicable to the present situation on ground. Do not go to Ukraine now for anything.

Your desperation to leave Nigeria is what prompted you to mention borrowing money. I said get your money and pay there. It's just $2,000 to $3,000 per year for tuition there yearly. And accommodation is free. How many students work in Nigeria? Parents pay such here. So, many can pay for it.

Also many couldn't enter US or Canada but decided to move first to Hungary. From there, they shifted to the US. They didn't work also there. The point is that it is a stepping stone for those who can afford it. They have a better life there. Better access to everything.

You haven't left Nigeria and you are shouting. Listen, Russia is my 3rd home. Wetin you know. Many Nigerians are doing well in Russia. The secret is, finish your school there, and move.

Let me educate you with figures. In those days, language schools are $1,000 to $1,500 for 1 year. And accommodation of $10 to $50 monthly for students. With $100, you will eat better food. Go to a huge grocery store brand called Ashan in Moscow and pack good affordable food. Light is stable...keep all in the fridge and that it. The little work you can do, do it. That's for enjoying life. That's for buying designer clothing at times. That's for taking pictures on Instagram to show off. Lol. You no get it. Na person wey don live there can educate you. You never pass Naija.

Then, you move to year 1...just a max of $2000 for a year. These are Moscow and St. Peterburg prices. Other cities are cheap. And as soon as you learn the language And you can move out if you are smart, English language jobs are there. Many people even returned to Naija to get a formal work permit from those schools. What do you know? Personally, while I was there, I met a Yoruba boy who worked in British Petroleum Moscow. The guy enjoyed life...a beg. Life dey Moscow. Go ask anyone who sabi groove and has lived there. They just want to return there. Ask well. Though, the guy was transferred from the UK. Also, some Africans I met in Total (French oil coy), and even some in Gazprom. There are extremely wealthy Nigerians there if you don't know. Wetin you sabi? Even, students work in clubs too. If I tell you what I achieved there, you won't believe it...let's leave it. And if you want to know, many Americans I know there are finding their way to Estonia cos it is becoming harsh there. So, it is why my mind is towards that place too. What do you know? It's all cos of the recent wahala with the US. It's why I have not attempted to visit too.

So, add up the tuition fee above, and tell me if it is not achievable. So, you wan go to school...you don't have the money...why do you have to go? Which bad advice is there. So, you expect me to advise them to go to a country they can abandon school. Even you try to justify using fake documents. You are a bad influence. You are evil.

Right now, I do not know the recent price of schools there, but still cheap. Ok. There is a recognized American university which is set up in Moscow. Now, MBA in the US is $35,000 in that school, but you get to Moscow, it is just $7,500. Look at the difference. And this time that MBA has been moved to zoom, the same standard in the US is used in Moscow and you get the same cert. You can decide to finish in the US if you want. All I am saying is that opportunities are enormous there.

If I tell you that some students make over $20,000 per annum while hustling would you believe it? Oh yeah. But not for everyone. It's for those who can speak the speak well and are very smart. Mayne just 0.05% of them there. But the issue is that the opportunities are still there. Do you know the number of boys who are married to Russians? Go sit down and speak no more. You never commit Naija you dey talk. Wetin you sabi?

I am happy the UK, Canada, and Australia have all got the formula to prevent people like you. If you want to travel, get your cash and move. Add up the cash for Ukraine and Russia, it is not up to 1 year of US or UK tuition. Very cheap. And you get to still hustle a bit during hols.

If you do not have the brain to get a scholarship in the US and your parents can't afford it why go? Na your kind put us in this mess.

You wan go out of Naija with a student visa but you don't want to attend school. Try am with the UK now....you go collect am. Very irritating people. To go spoil our names is what they want. So you want me to advise you to go to where you can japa from school. You no serious at all.

They can generate money there that is enough for a student who has school fees to pay to still help themselves. Year 1 is tough cos they are still not used to the place. The language is a stumbling block in year one. But you want to get there to start hustling the first day. You go collect am. Try it.

Sunday Adelaja is a champ in Kiev. He survived there as a student sir. There are many like him. Every year Nigeria sends scholarship students to Russia. But he planned his life before moving there.

Illiteracy is a disease. You need to learn.

Best Way to survive in Russia/Ukraine
1. Go to a language school in the first year. Forget about hustling. Get cash for school and stay in school accommodation. And manage yourself for 1 year.

2. Year 2, try not to put your mind in working too. Go to school. Start your real degree. But start looking for something as soon as you start getting comfortable with the language. Some don't pick up until after 3 years.

3. As soon as you have settled down. Try many places. Clubs, show biz places...if you are huge...you will easily get a job as a bouncer. Also, if you are smart, you should enter language programs. But right now, it's hard.

4. Now, the game has changed. You can even easily get a job. Enter content writing jobs. There are many companies in CIS looking for English writers. Enter the thing and start making cash.

5. That is it.

The issue is that....forget about a job the first year if it's not an online English job.

Please, do not go there if you do not have money for your tuition and living expenses. Stay away if you aren't interested in studying. Stay in the extremely cheap school accommodation. You can pay $50 to school per month, but you will pay close to $1,000 per month if you want to live alone outside or you start living with other people and share the monthly rent which is still expensive. So, go to school. Go and read. That's the way to survive in Ukraine. Mainly for students. After, cross to the US, UK, or AustrMaster'sor Master degree or Ph.D.

God bless.

Are you sure you're in Russia? Cuz the difficulties that country is about to face in a few months.

Any Nigerian heading to Russia after all of these deserves whatever he/she gets.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 3:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Tosyna100:

No be say na your love level too much sir.
And don't talk for everyone....we don't have the same background.
You wey go come back naija and go back family house to dey chop free food or one villa for Abuja no be same with others abeg.

So dont advice anyone....let anyone do what pleases them.
What's trauma...what's emotional effect?
All these butty people turn motivational speakers sef.....
I hope you're fully armed, defending and fighting with the Ukrainians against the Russians. I really hope you no follow join those wey cross border o.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

Are you sure you're in Russia? Cuz the difficulties that country is about to face in a few months.

Any Nigerian heading to Russia after all of these deserves whatever he/she gets.
That's a response to a post saying there has never been anything good about Ukraine and Russia even before the start of the war. And I wrote that to tell the person to go.sit down. The mod here deleted many of my posts cos he did not want the people to hear the truth, yet the mod too has not stepped out of Russia which I am.sure of......lol.

I'm not president there..the thing is that if I was in Ukraine, I would probably have not left it cos no one ever believed Putin could attack. Even up till the first jet that flew in, no one believed it. If you have stayed in Ukraine or Russia, you would have understood my point.

I am not saying or advising anyone to go there, but my point is that I am trying to put myself in the show of those there. It is very easy to crucify them, but the truth is that nothing awaits them in Naija. Unfortunately, you can't understand my point cos the mod here is alpha and omega who does want to hear others' opinions. If possible, he will delete this too...lol.This character is exactly what pushes Putin to where he is.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 4:26am On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

That's a response to a post saying there has never been anything good about Ukraine and Russia even before the start of the war. And I wrote that to tell the person to go.sit down. The mod here deleted many of my posts cos he did not want the people to hear the truth, yet the mod too has not stepped out of Russia which I am.sure of......lol.

I'm not president there..the thing is that if I was in Ukraine, I would probably have not left it cos no one ever believed Putin could attack. Even up till the first jet that flew in, no one believed it. If you have stayed in Ukraine or Russia, you would have understood my point.

I am not saying or advising anyone to go there, but my point is that I am trying to put myself in the show of those there. It is very easy to crucify them, but the truth is that nothing awaits them in Naija. Unfortunately, you can't understand my point cos the mod here is alpha and omega who does want to hear others' opinions. If possible, he will delete this too...lol.This character is exactly what pushes Putin to where he is.
I left Ukraine when there was no war. So I'd stay back when there were threats of war abi?

I've got family in Ukraine. Two of my best friends stayed back as well after graduation. They all left apart from one. There are guys here on nairaland that left. The schools and everyone around was calling it western hysteria. But the ones that value their lives were following the news and couldn't take the risk. So don't tell me if I was in Ukraine right now, I wouldn't leave.

I still don't understand what people thought the 100k+ soldiers at the borders was for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

I left Ukraine when there was no war. So I'd stay back when there were threats of war abi?
Is this what you got from my posts? Cos I am exhausted trying to explain. Or maybe you van show me what you read in my post that made you to conclude this. Please show me.

I've got family in Ukraine. Two of my best friends stayed back as well after graduation. They all left apart from one. There are guys here on nairaland that left. The schools and everyone around was calling it western hysteria. But the ones that value their lives were following the news and couldn't take the risk. So don't tell me if I was in Ukraine right now, I wouldn't leave.

I still don't understand what people thought the 100k+ soldiers at the borders was for.
I will explain again. The person who I addressed wrote that there was nothing in Ukraine and Russia (the assumption was that even without this war, there is nothing there)..

If you still dont get it, then, I can assume I am wasting my time..

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

Don't waste your time engaging people with absolutely no clue, when you read from someone who thinks that dying in Ukraine is better than coming back to Nigeria then you know that you are dealing with people with no logic whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Jamestown123: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

I have stopped answering that guy for long. He doesn't even know what his saying. Imagine the long post, just to say nothing.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Jamestown123: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Is this what you got from my posts? Cos I am exhausted trying to explain. Or maybe you van show me what you read in my post that made you to conclude this. Please show me.

I will explain again. The person who I addressed wrote that there was nothing in Ukraine and Russia (the assumption was that even without this war, there is nothing there)..

If you still dont get it, then, I can assume I am wasting my time..

Goodluck.
I'm still saying it again. There was nothing in russia and ukraine even before the war. Maybe good education and a nice environment, apart from that nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jamestown123:
I'm still saying it again. There was nothing in russia and ukraine even before the war. Maybe good education and a nice environment, apart from that nothing to offer.
You want to go outside and hustle. The truth is that you dont value education. Your past comments exactly showed you want to use student status enter and cut out. It is not for you. The ones who want to get education there, and then cross to other places know the value. So what is your problem? If it offers you good education and still return home, it is ok.

You are the problem. You want to enter with a kind of visa and become illegal immigrant. You are the real problem here.

You are trying to make what is illegal as a norm which all should follow. Not everyone is corrupt or badly influenced like you. To you, it is normal to go against the guidelines because you want to hustle..

You are the problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jamestown123:
I have stopped answering that guy for long. He doesn't even know what his saying. Imagine the long post, just to say nothing.
You cant know what I am saying because it is not meant for you. And what is not meant for you is hard to understand. You want to hustle outside by all means. So, this is your problem. If you do not find education as something which worths it, then, it tells one who truly you are. You see nothing in my post because your aim is to enter a nation with a kind of visa and do contrary to it. You simply cannot afford education where you want to go get student Visa.

The conclusion is that you are an example of those destroying our image abroad. Your kind doesn't see anything wrong in it. Your kind closes doors for others because you are not faithful. But you think you are smart. This is who you are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Jamestown123: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You want to go outside and hustle. The truth is that you dont value education. Your past comments exactly showed you want to use student status enter and cut out. It is not for you. The ones who want to get education there, and then cross to other places know the value. So what is your problem? If it offers you good education and still return home, it is ok.

You are the problem. You want to enter with a kind of visa and become illegal immigrant. You are the real problem here.

You are trying to make what is illegal as a norm which all should follow. Not everyone is corrupt or badly influenced like you. To you, it is normal to go against the guidelines because you want to hustle..

You are the problem.
See abeg avoid me please. Last warning!!!
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are the problem.
The way you keep going on, one would think Ukraine offers great education. People entering a county on student visa and trying to work while studying makes them illegal?

Are you sure you know anything about these things you keep talking about ehhn? Cuz you come off as really ignorant. Most of the things you say are from things you've read.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Lol. Look at this kid giving me last warning. You people think you can talk to anyone anyhow. Listen, I am not in the category of people you can bully. I will sit your as.s down and lecture you. I have been travelling before you even dream of trying to collect your passport. Do you even have a passport? Later your mod will said they are threatening you. grin Is your last warning not a threat?

Mr last Warning, the thread is there for all to read. You want to use a student visa to travel and then you wont attend school. This is what you want. And I am telling you that you are one of the people destroying Nigeria. We need to stop people like you.

For your information, Sokoto State has students studying Ukraine presently who have been evacuated. So, is that a bad investment? If Ukraine has nothing to offer, why will Sokoto government sent its student there?

For your information, Sunday Adelaja used to be a student there. And then he grew there and he is a force to reckon with. How can he become so successful in Ukraine if the nation has nothing to offer?

So, you are the one who cannot fit there. So, go and sit down. Never say there is nothing in Ukraine or Russia. There are blacks there making it. If you go there with student visa and you japa, you will chop bla bla. So, Ukraine is not for you. You can try that nonsense in the US. Try it in Ukraine or Russia, you will regret it.

Bayelsa has sent over 2,000 or even more to Russia. Rivers too. And there are many students under the Nigerian-Russo bilateral relationship in Russia studying.

You are not well informed at all. So also is your mod.

Sit down and let people who know teach you. How can you even read my long epistle when you have no morale to go to school. grin You better go "better better" school and improve yourself.

So, Mr last warning...what can you do? Call your mod to delete my post? Shame on him if he does because this is an information I am passing out here. You and your mod are not well informed, and that mod is making a big mistake here. So, go sit down.

Even mentioning a pastor to make your point about people making it in the UK. Guy! Like we don't have enough multi millionaire pastors in Nigeria.

You've never been to this country. But you're arguing with people about what opportunities it has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Also, you better delete this message you wrote here. I am telling you with full confidence, you dont know who you meet online. Do not think we are the same. Do you hear me? If you like delete my posts again and leave this useless post of yours there. I will not say anything to you again.
Lmao, guy are you sure you're okay? For real.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 1Sharon(f): 2:33am On Mar 05, 2022
Where was this thread when I was studying in Ukraine? Anyways

Are there any Nigerians from the UK that went to Ukraine to study?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 05, 2022
ChristoBam:

Even mentioning a pastor to make your point about people making it in the UK. Guy! Like we don't have enough multi millionaire pastors in Nigeria.

You've never been to this country. But you're arguing with people about what opportunities it has to offer.
A pastor who was a student and even made it huge in Ukraine. So, he brained washed the Ukrainians too. The point is what you fowls to get and this is why I keep saying it that your IQ and that of the other guy and your mod are low. Very low. There is nothing in Ukriane & Russia...yet, a young boy who went there on scholarship built the largest church in Ukriane. Oh. He brain washed the Ukrianians. He was corrupt and got his license through the back door. Listen, if there is nothing there, he wouldn't make it. You saw nothing there, he brought out gold there. Your IQ is low.

I dont blame you. Na your mod who deleted my posts I blamed and I dont have time for it. I dont even have tkme for someone like you anymore. I will repeat it...before you dream of holding a passport, I have been travelling. If you want yo show you know....I can meet you face to face. I can take it up with you. Then, I will make sure I post the out here. You will understand. You meet people online and you talk anyhow. NL is nasty with people like you. Bullies all around the place. Imagine.

I can tell you about the whole of Moscow. From one corner to the other. Where have you been? You wey never leave your village...just fortunate internet is cheap and you can post rubbish
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 05, 2022
I have to leave this thread because they dont want the opposite view. Most messages deleted. Goodluck!
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 3:50am On Mar 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

A pastor who was a student and even made it huge in Ukraine. So, he brained washed the Ukrainians too. The point is what you fowls to get and this is why I keep saying it that your IQ and that of the other guy and your mod are low. Very low. There is nothing in Ukriane & Russia...yet, a young boy who went there on scholarship built the largest church in Ukriane. Oh. He brain washed the Ukrianians. He was corrupt and got his license through the back door. Listen, if there is nothing there, he wouldn't make it. You saw nothing there, he brought out gold there. Your IQ is low.

I dont blame you. Na your mod who deleted my posts I blamed and I dont have time for it. I dont even have tkme for someone like you anymore. I will repeat it...before you dream of holding a passport, I have been travelling. If you want yo show you know....I can meet you face to face. I can take it up with you. Then, I will make sure I post the out here. You will understand. You meet people online and you talk anyhow. NL is nasty with people like you. Bullies all around the place. Imagine.

I can tell you about the whole of Moscow. From one corner to the other. Where have you been? You wey never leave your village...just fortunate internet is cheap and you can post rubbish
You really need to see a shrink or something cuz this doesn't look ordinary.

How did all what you wrote make sense to you?

When you keep typing nonsense, and more then 3 people are telling you you're talking nonsense, you should calm down and look at things well. Not go out attacking everyone cuz they don't agree with you.

You keep mentioning IQ but you don't come off as someone really intelligent. People are going to Ukraine to study and have a good life. Probably professionally. Be okay and comfortable. But you keep mentioning a pastor, using him as an example of success in Ukraine. And you think you're intelligent?

In Kiev, Kharkiv, Odessa, a lot of guys resort to doing call center jobs which is indirectly scam just to make ends meet.
The ones in Ternopil, Chernivitsi, Poltava and all those other ones have to resort to fraud to make ends meet. Guys with good intentions turn to bad vices just to survive.
You with no experience in any of these countries come here to talk about opportunities available in the country.

It's because of people like you that there are a lot of Nigerians stuck in Oman, Lebanon, Dubai and those other countries. People with sense will say don't go to these countries. The ones like you will say there are opportunities there. This person is a millionaire, that person has the biggest this. I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 4:07am On Mar 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I probably know your problem. When a person says there's nothing in Ukraine. That doesn't mean you can't become successful in Ukraine. It's just like when people say 'Nothing dey this country'. Or there are no opportunities in this country. But there are billionaires and multi millionaires.

Fact is in some environments, you're at a disadvantage compared to others. A huge disadvantage if you choose Ukraine. It's simple.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 1:00am On Mar 06, 2022
Winstondoh:

Please did you also apply for Ukraine visa because I did this 7 of February but it not yet out I don’t even know what is happening
yes o
I submitted on the 8 Feb
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Prosnelson: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Seems the embassy is not working

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.