Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (236962 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by timidapsin(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Rekay:

Wtf are you saying? Your words dey disgust me honestly….I know your type
all what he has been typing has been irritating to the eye.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by timidapsin(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
ChristoBam:

Guy was in Ukraine until last month that he had to cross border to escape the war.
You dey naija, dem dey tell you as things dey go, u dey yarn another thing.
that guy no smart at all.. I'm sure he has never traveled overseas before.
Talking from what he heard from people
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by timidapsin(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
oo360z:
Please oh, I asked a question about a month ago and people did not answer instead were just throwing shades out of lack of understanding and were saying I was trying to travel to Ukraine. So let me rephrase.

Who has canceled their visa application since this war started and collected back their passport from either VFS or Embassy? If so, how did you go about it?

I need my passport back, I wan hold am for hand before I start application for UK September as I have enough funds for UK now. No be the one this war go last reach that time and I won't be able to submit my Passport to UK Embassy.

I spoken to VFS Abuja through the helpline at https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/ukr but they are saying go to embassy. Instead of wasting Flight Ticket, I sent someone to embassy because I'm not based in Abuja, Embassy said go to VFS Abuja.

I'm confused, please advise. Thank you.
they said goto vfs. Have you tried doing that?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
oo360z:

Thanks my chief. But leaving that I want to try another country, at least what of just to cancel the application and collect my passport back. Do you have an idea?
I don't know how long the cancelling will take, it may take longer than the processing time because Currently embassy is close not working at all and if you call them on phone the won't answer the call, that's my fear in this cancelling of a thing
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oo360z: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
timidapsin:
they said goto vfs. Have you tried doing that?

My brother, Odikwa Flight ticket very very expensive plus hotel, food and taxi. Na port harcourt I dey. Na why I just wan try gather as much info possible.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oo360z: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Derah17:

I don't know how long the cancelling will take, it may take longer than the processing time because Currently embassy is close not working at all and if you call them on phone the won't answer the call, that's my fear in this cancelling of a thing

That's very valid oh. Thanks chief. Las Las before september if ee too choke, I go see if I fit get new passport.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
oo360z:

That's very valid oh. Thanks chief. Las Las before september if ee too choke, I go see if I fit get new passport.
Bro no pray for this war to last till then
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
oo360z:

UK don suspend visa for now till further notice
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Gerrard59(m): 2:14am On Mar 16, 2022
The naivety, ignorance and braggadocio especially from pages 120 - 123 would make a good case study at HBS.

I am appalled by the kind of questions and mode of reasoning some posters asked and have, way too nauseating. Maybe it is because I write from a place of comfort and peace, but c'mon, commonsense should be common na.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Derah17:

UK don suspend visa for now till further notice

This is not true, try and read beyond headlines

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by timidapsin(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
oo360z:

My brother, Odikwa Flight ticket very very expensive plus hotel, food and taxi. Na port harcourt I dey. Na why I just wan try gather as much info possible.
oh okay
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Oh he don finally unblock me because I ask how my sister fleeing the war can continue her stay in any other country. Good news she is in Germany now, she was given a 1 year protection residency, 300 euro monthly allowance and option to continue schooling in Germany. I pity those that came back to naija when their folks use the opportunity relocate go better country, some went to Ireland, Sweden, France, Netherlands. God is great!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by GeneralDae: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Janet200:
Oh he don finally unblock me because I ask how my sister fleeing the war can continue her stay in any other country. Good news she is in Germany now, she was given a 1 year protection residency, 300 euro monthly allowance and option to continue schooling in Germany. I pity those that came back to naija when their folks use the opportunity relocate go better country, some went to Ireland, Sweden, France, Netherlands. God is great!!
Well good for your sister but why pity those that flew back to Naija? Is Naija not their country?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Janet200:
Thats a very good news that's calls for celebration, its not easy, some are still struggling going from one country to another
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Janet200:
Oh he don finally unblock me because I ask how my sister fleeing the war can continue her stay in any other country
. Good news she is in Germany now, she was given a 1 year protection residency, 300 euro monthly allowance and option to continue schooling in Germany. I pity those that came back to naija when their folks use the opportunity relocate go better country, some went to Ireland, Sweden, France, Netherlands. God is great!!

Janet200:

You don't have manners, maybe na small moderator work when them give you na make body de catch you. Learn to ask the reason why, she got her visa since last year December. Idiot
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
justwise:
[b]

Bring back all my comments and your reply from the beginning, don't quote partially.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Janet200:

Bring back all my comments and your reply from the beginning, don't quote partially.

You can bring them because they are all in this thread, i have to quote the reason you were banned because you have started lying already.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
justwise:

You are heartless, rather than praying that your sister get home safe you are more concerned about studying in Poland. How desperate can people be?
When I ask how my sister can continue her studies in Poland, no be say I ask you but this was your reply.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
justwise:
[/b]

Just imagine!! After all the warnings she still travel to Ukraine and now this? SMH

Warnings like she borrow money from you for visa, school fees and flight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
justwise:

This is just nonsense, you need to be alive to even think about writing jamb. So wasting away or even dying in foreign land is better than returning to Nigeria? This is like saying you will never get vaccinated but still die of covid 19

Poland will priorities Ukrainians before foreigners who refused to go back to their countries weeks before the way starts.

So many bitter replies, like una de pray make bad thing happen before, naija never tire una, schools are still on strike. People already got admission in Poland and Hungary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Janet200:

When I ask how my sister can continue her studies in Poland, no be say I ask you but this was your reply.

Janet200:

So many bitter replies, like una de pray make bad thing happen before, naija never tire una, schools are still on strike. People already got admission in Poland and Hungary.

Janet200:

Warnings like she borrow money from you for visa, school fees and flight.

Yes and I still maintain it , it’s insane to travel to a country about to be shelled all in the name of leaving Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
oo360z:
Please oh, I asked a question about a month ago and people did not answer instead were just throwing shades out of lack of understanding and were saying I was trying to travel to Ukraine. So let me rephrase.

Who has canceled their visa application since this war started and collected back their passport from either VFS or Embassy? If so, how did you go about it? I just collected my passport today at Ukraine embassy on temporarily ground

I need my passport back, I wan hold am for hand before I start application for UK September as I have enough funds for UK now. No be the one this war go last reach that time and I won't be able to submit my Passport to UK Embassy.

I spoken to VFS Abuja through the helpline at https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/ukr but they are saying go to embassy. Instead of wasting Flight Ticket, I sent someone to embassy because I'm not based in Abuja, Embassy said go to VFS Abuja.

I'm confused, please advise. Thank you.
Bro I just collected my passport today at the Ukraine embassy here in Abuja

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2022
9zcollins:

How you do am bro
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2022
9zcollins:

You pay for am?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2022
9zcollins:

Bro abeg reply me,I wan know what's up,I wan collect my own too I don tire
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Derah17:

You pay for am?
no sir
I didn't pay anything
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Derah17:

How you do am bro
just with you Visa collection slip.... You write why/the basis you're collecting it, either on temporarily withdrawal or permanent Visa cancellation
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2022
9zcollins:
just with you Visa collection slip.... You write why/the basis you're collecting it, either on temporarily withdrawal or permanent Visa cancellation
How long does it take before the request is accepted
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Derah17:

How long does it take before the request is accepted
mine didn't take up to 15mins
It depends on the number applicants on ground sir
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oo360z: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
God bless you my brother. I'm very grateful. I'll follow up with this.

9zcollins:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
oo360z:
God bless you my brother. I'm very grateful. I'll follow up with this.

Even you wan withdraw

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.