Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (238276 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Prosnelson:
Seems the embassy is not working

What could be the reason?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Please can this war cause any rejection of visa? Please I need an urgent reply because I have been worried so for long about this visa of a thing
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Rekay: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Prosnelson:
Seems the embassy is not working

Lmao�…how embassy go work…shey u dey watch news like this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by GeneralDae: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rekay:

Lmao�…how embassy go work…shey u dey watch news like this
As in ehn, I just don't understand. In my last comment that was deleted, I replied another person who was still asking about travelling to Ukraine. I say Ogbeni you sure say you dey this planet at all abi you dey Mars? you nor dey watch news?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Derah17:
Please can this war cause any rejection of visa? Please I need an urgent reply because I have been worried so for long about this visa of a thing

Please someone should reply this please �
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
GeneralDae:

As in ehn, I just don't understand. In my last comment that was deleted, I replied another person who was still asking about travelling to Ukraine. I say Ogbeni you sure say you dey this planet at all abi you dey Mars? you nor dey watch news?

Wahala�
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Derah17:

What planet are you living in?

What is exactly wrong with some Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by GeneralDae: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
justwise:

The japa syndrome is real in Naija. Abah nor be we suffer pass nah.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 12:33am On Mar 07, 2022
justwise:

Ok your opinion be say make dem reject applied visa na ba?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 12:35am On Mar 07, 2022
GeneralDae:

The japa syndrome is real in Naija. Abah nor be we suffer pass nah.

Our money no fit go like that bro...na y I asked the question, if you no fit answer me then close mouth no come dey talk anoda thing bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by HRprof: 2:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Derah17:

Our money no fit go like that bro...na y I asked the question, if you no fit answer me then close mouth no come dey talk anoda thing bro
Are you serious? So you are considering going to Ukraine with what is happening there now?? Japa syndrome will kill some people. Is better to loose you money than to fall victim in a foreign land.
Let me bust your bobble!! Ukraine is not a place for hustle even before this war do your research and thank me later .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2022
Derah17:

Yes and even ban any insensitive Nigerian that applies for visa now with war going on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2022
justwise:

Yes and even ban any insensitive Nigerian that applies for visa now with war going on.
Ok This is your opinion and not for others
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2022
Derah17:

Ok This is your opinion and not for others

Anybody telling you to apply for visa to Ukraine or travel to Ukraine or expecting to be given a visa be Ukrainian embassy needs to donate his brain for experiments.

Any Nigerian expecting to be given a visa by Ukrainian embassy needs to be sectioned under mental health issue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Prosnelson: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
justwise:

What could be the reason?
aren't u seeing what is happening in Ukraine now
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kulzinnyjo(f): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
I used to be angry with Nigerians abroad. I would shout at the struggling ones..." return home". But the day God opened my eyes, I stopped it. And it is unfortunate, we will keep becoming more nuisance to the outside world. We will be like the Chinese of those days that wanted to run away and the present Indians.

I have written about it...our population is exploding. Nothing is in Nigeria again. There is no job and our people are still giving birth to kids like pigs and rabbits. Poland is just about 37million population while Nigeria is already over 200 million. Look at the gap. And Nigeria is just 3 times bigger. Poland is not that rich too. Imagine our population is cut into 4, people won't be running out like this.

That Switzerland, it may interest you that Nigeria has a better GDP. But when we are too many,...hmmm. What one person should have, 50 are sharing in Nigeria. These nations will not allow us in. It is normal they allow Ukrainians to remain there....but I doubt they will allow Africans to stay. They do not want overpopulation And then those coming in are refugees. Not good for them at all. They know if they allow Nigerians to stay, you will go and start giving births like pigs there...but first, you will start with being stupidly smart by trying to cut corners while making money.

Please, we are the only ones who can educate ourselves. No president can make Nigeria prosperous with this way of our life. We keep giving birth like rabbits. Our GDP is not bad for goodness sake. It's why they say there is money in Nigeria. It can not circulate because we are too many. So, some few people will lay hold of it.

Nigeria cannot get better. It will keep getting worse. The figures are there. So, it is normal for anyone there to want to not return cos nothing is happening at home. But it is the best option to return home. I am encouraging everyone there to return home. Poland will be strict. Poland is just getting out of poverty gradually. She is trying to join NATO too so that there will be more prosperity in the land. Poland cannot afford to take in African refugees.

I have been recommending 1 child per woman every 10 years. This is the way out. The tension will reduce in the first 10 years if we start. And then, the population will normalize itself. Also, inflation will stop increasing. Nothing anyone can do...with this rate inflation will keep going up. This is the truth Ngozi Iweala was telling us but we refused to listen. Then APC came in with lies. They saw it and relaxed. It was the reason Buhari just went all out to "borrow and borrow and borrow" just to set up facilities and his name will not be erased in history. Nothing anyone can do with the present situation we are in.

Now imagine every Nigerian outside without papers returns. Hahahahha. Maybe we will be 250 to 300 million. Who knows?

Let us deal with the foundational problem. Believe me...our GDP is not bad. Economically, we aren't doing badly. Sex and food issues are our problems. Even NL will soon start moving sex, my boyfriend and girlfriend threads as soon as it's noon tomorrow to the front page. And then add snake threads where they are roasting them for gluttons to hail them. Food and sex are killing us.

Wow you are sooo on point. Love the argument and analysis. Yes Nigeria is crazy but yet we are still producing high GDP and generating revenue, I guess something is not right in our communities and overpopulation is probably the problem. Nigeria is getting densely populated. It's crazy and now we are flooding other countries to gentrify thier cities. We have to do something asap. That's why Canada and other countries with low birth rate were opening the floodgates to us, so that we can work and build thier countries while ours remain poor and dilapidated. This overpopulation is causing huge inflation, strive and negative hustle culture that promotes toxic environment (causing people to cheat thier way to Gain something or defraud someone or the system) may God help us in Jesus name Amen.. Africa rise up please!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Prosnelson:
aren't u seeing what is happening in Ukraine now

I need to ask you that question
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 1Sharon(f): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
justwise:

Anybody telling you to apply for visa to Ukraine or travel to Ukraine or expecting to be given a visa be Ukrainian embassy needs to donate his brain for experiments.

Any Nigerian expecting to be given a visa by Ukrainian embassy needs to be sectioned under mental health issue

I mean, is it really that difficult? undecidedJust apply to Ukraine to be a student.
They'd be given a visa and then when they get to Ukraine, they can extend their posvidka.

I know someone who did that. Those Ukrainians can be bought with money undecided
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 1Sharon(f): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

A pastor who was a student and even made it huge in Ukraine. So, he brained washed the Ukrainians too. The point is what you fowls to get and this is why I keep saying it that your IQ and that of the other guy and your mod are low. Very low. There is nothing in Ukriane & Russia...yet, a young boy who went there on scholarship built the largest church in Ukriane. Oh. He brain washed the Ukrianians. He was corrupt and got his license through the back door. Listen, if there is nothing there, he wouldn't make it. You saw nothing there, he brought out gold there. Your IQ is low.

I dont blame you. Na your mod who deleted my posts I blamed and I dont have time for it. I dont even have tkme for someone like you anymore. I will repeat it...before you dream of holding a passport, I have been travelling. If you want yo show you know....I can meet you face to face. I can take it up with you. Then, I will make sure I post the out here. You will understand. You meet people online and you talk anyhow. NL is nasty with people like you. Bullies all around the place. Imagine.

I can tell you about the whole of Moscow. From one corner to the other. Where have you been? You wey never leave your village...just fortunate internet is cheap and you can post rubbish

Are you for real? Correct me if I'm wrong but the people attending his church are nigerians/Africans, not the indigenous populations.

Ukrainians are not evangelical Christians, they are orthodox Christians. They practise christianity far differently from Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by KJtemi: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Derah17:

at first I planned to ignore but damn nigga you're the most desperate nigga I've seen in a while
A country is under attack and you think they'll stamp visas or what?
Okay they accept your application, how would you go when all carriers are avoiding the country,no flights in or out

Okay you fly in are you that dumb and desperate you'll actually go to a country in war where its citizens are running to neighboring countries

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
1Sharon:

I mean, is it really that difficult? :-\Just apply to Ukraine to be a student.
They'd be given a visa and then when they get to Ukraine, they can extend their posvidka.

I know someone who did that. Those Ukrainians can be bought with money undecided

Are you for real?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Maxxim: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
1Sharon:

I mean, is it really that difficult? undecidedJust apply to Ukraine to be a student.

I used to hear people saying most blacks have the lowest IQ I used to argue with them until I saw your post and that of others still making same enquires about moving to that country like are you that dumb or something
haha wahala cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
1Sharon:

I swear bro,I so much love the country, guys the make money from the country steady because of the high rate of corruption in the country
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
KJtemi:
at first I planned to ignore but damn nigga you're the most desperate nigga I've seen in a while
A country is under attack and you think they'll stamp visas or what?
Okay they accept your application, how would you go when all carriers are avoiding the country,no flights in or out

Okay you fly in are you that dumb and desperate you'll actually go to a country in war where its citizens are running to neighboring countries
No bro,I was just asking if there's probability of visa rejection currently because of the war for those who have already applied, I am not asking if they are still giving visa,yes I know for sure that there will be visa delay, that's normal until the war is over so I was only asking if there will be any probability of a visa rejection, that's what I asked, but am so sorry you all took it too far and personal,nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Derah17: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Maxxim:

I used to hear people saying most blacks have the lowest IQ I used to argue with them until I saw your post and that of others still making same enquires about moving to that country like are you that dumb or something
haha wahala cheesy
Nawaooo for people, why are you all so insulting,with bad mouth and other things,what's wrong with what this guy said,maybe he said this for what's happening over there before the war and not saying it as of the recent happening in Ukraine but you have started judging him already, nija people self,why must you reply him if you will smear him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by KJtemi: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Derah17:

No bro,I was just asking if there's probability of visa rejection currently because of the war for those who have already applied, I am not asking if they are still giving visa,yes I know for sure that there will be visa delay, that's normal until the war is over so I was only asking if there will be any probability of a visa rejection, that's what I asked, but am so sorry you all took it too far and personal,nawaooo
that's if Ukraine still exists after the war

Who knows it might be annexed into Russia or have a new government with new laws which would render all your applications null

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Maxxim:

haha wahala cheesy

Seems that low IQ applies to you. Where did you see me making enquiries about moving to Ukraine?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 1Sharon(f): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
justwise:

Are you for real?

That's what ppl do. I don't think it's that difficult to get a visa to Ukraine. The country I in need of money.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by GeneralDae: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
1Sharon:

That's what ppl do. I don't think it's that difficult to get a visa to Ukraine. The country I in need of money.
grin I'm confused.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Maxxim: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
1Sharon:

Seems that low IQ applies to you. Where did you see me making enquiries about moving to Ukraine?
If you ain't making enquires why advising people on how to move there, when there ain't chances of living and surviving, it'll have made more sense if you'd advised the lady or guy to look elsewhere instead of prolonging the convo, it's just so disturbing seeing their current situation and someone still making ways to get there when it's obvious they'll never become stable in the next decades.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
1Sharon:

Maxxim:

haha wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Memberclub(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Niqqas in Kiev

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.