Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (236799 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Pls are there stil date available for interview this month??
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
You pay with your card and not cash at the VFS office
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Pls is there anyone who was interviewed on 03 Sept dat has gotten their passport/visa
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Pls any idea wen dey wre interviewed??

NOT true please. I know couple of students traveling tomorrow who recently got visas [/quote]
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Olanrewaju124: 5:53am On Sep 14, 2021
Chybyke1992:

Pls how many days did it take for your letter to arrive Nigeria??

2weeks working days only
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by nakeno: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Good morning, please am new here, i want to study Bsn nursing in kyiv.I heard student can work while studying,please how through is this.Is It still possible to apply for admission and resume this year?Have also gone through some messgaes here and saw people got visa without an agent.please is there any good school with low tuition in kyiv you can suggest to me to apply.Is age a barrier to study Bsn in ukraine??
Thanks please its urgent so i can start the process
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by nakeno: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2021
Samsoncloe:
Please i want to apply for a nusing programme undergraduate. How do i go about it?
@samsoncloe did you get a nursing school am going for nursing Bsc too
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Please how late can one arrive to miss sept. 2021 enrollment. Any idea please? And how can one change money easily excluding d small one bank offers.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Olanrewaju124:

2weeks working days only

Ahhh I thought they said is 2 working days??
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Olanrewaju124:

2weeks working days only

Lol...wetin happen...na from heaven dem dey send the letter

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by olatalour: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Raachy:
Please how late can one arrive to miss sept. 2021 enrollment. Any idea please? And how can one change money easily excluding d small one bank offers.

Bank offers as much as $4000
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by blessednendowed: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
nakeno:
Good morning, please am new here, i want to study Bsn nursing in kyiv.I heard student can work while studying,please how through is this.Is It still possible to apply for admission and resume this year?Have also gone through some messgaes here and saw people got visa without an agent.please is there any good school with low tuition in kyiv you can suggest to me to apply.Is age a barrier to study Bsn in ukraine??

For bsc nursing in kyiv you can check out :

taras shevchenko national university

International European University

Kyiv Medical University

Bogomolets National Medical University

For tuition u looking at between 3500 to 4500 usd a year for nursing in these schools located in kyiv. You can refer to their websites for the exact tuition fee but that’s the range .

About visa things....though most people paid a so called visa assurance through an agent for visa, you can equally apply for visa yourself . I strongly encourage u to apply yourself. Pls just go through the requirements on the vfs site and ensure you have all the required docs and prepare well for the interview.

Age is NOT an issue for getting admission for all if not most Ukrainian universities. As far as visa is concerned just ensure to account for any gaps in education if u have gaps because it may come up during your interview.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by blessednendowed: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Chybyke1992:

Most schools will take 3 to 5 working days to issue the invitation because they have to get the approval of the invitation from the ministry of education in Ukraine. There after they mail it to u which takes another 3 to 5 working days to get to most places in Nigeria via dhl (e.g Abuja, Lagos )

So he is right in saying that u should expect your study invitation in your hand within a maximum of 2 weeks after you apply .
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Owerri1stSon:

I'm in Dnipro and I know the school

I got admission into Dinipro medical institute....do u know about the school? Is it okay? I hope to km arround 1st week Oct, will I be late by then?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Rnxx:

Yes, I am currently a student of Dnipro medical institute

Please how can I reach you personally, got admission there also, will be coming whenever my visa is out hopefully ending of September. Plz I need guide to many things. Thank you
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
olatalour:

Bank offers as much as $4000

Wow beautiful...Thank you. Please do u know the process I can use for that ? Pls explain . Thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ozed55:

Please confirm if visa fee payment can be done via debit card or must it be cash and also can d vfs fee be paid at the centre?

You have to have it in cash, after interview you'll be given an account to pay into, so you'll run and pay then you bring the receipt and your interview documents and submit because you can't submit until you pay. This is for the embassy, vfs is debit card.
Are you cleared.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Suremoney5921:
Pls is there anyone who was interviewed on 03 Sept dat has gotten their passport/visa
They'll send your approval mail soon, exactly 2 weeks (12days) and up. 3rd of Sept is 11days so expect your answer from tomorrow you'll get it this week hopefully.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Olanrewaju124:

2weeks working days only
Lol no man, 3-5 working days by DHL, 30 days by Ukrainian post.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
nakeno:

International European university kyiv
4 years nursing course @4300 per year you can pay per semester.
Yeah there's job in Ukraine but it's wouldn't be easy to maintain work and sch. Even in Canada or america but it's easier because you might be lucky to choose when to study but Ukraine you have to follow Time table.

The visa process is tough, the last guy that said he got it here, said he has a degree from Cyprus. Me and everyone I know here did the norm.

No age barrier man.

Cleared?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Raachy:

I got admission into Dinipro medical institute....do u know about the school? Is it okay? I hope to km arround 1st week Oct, will I be late by then?
Right on time

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Raachy:

Wow beautiful...Thank you. Please do u know the process I can use for that ? Pls explain . Thanks
Visa and air ticket (to and fro) then contact your bank for PTA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Genevach:

Lol no man, 3-5 working days by DHL, 30 days by Ukrainian post.

By way of asking what are the things are need to start getting ready before my invitation gets to Nigeria to avoid rush or something like let me be getting them set small small.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Rnxx:

Yes, I am currently a student of Dnipro medical institute

Please how can I reach you personally biko, got admission there, hoping to come by first week of Oct. I have couple of questions and I really need your guide
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Genevach:

They'll send your approval mail soon, exactly 2 weeks (12days) and up. 3rd of Sept is 11days so expect your answer from tomorrow you'll get it this week hopefully.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by nakeno: 12:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Thanks @blessednendowed will check them out now
blessednendowed:

For bsc nursing in kyiv you can check out :

taras shevchenko national university

International European University

Kyiv Medical University

Bogomolets National Medical University

For tuition u looking at between 3500 to 4500 usd a year for nursing in these schools located in kyiv. You can refer to their websites for the exact tuition fee but that’s the range .

About visa things....though most people paid a so called visa assurance through an agent for visa, you can equally apply for visa yourself . I strongly encourage u to apply yourself. Pls just go through the requirements on the vfs site and ensure you have all the required docs and prepare well for the interview.

Age is NOT an issue for getting admission for all if not most Ukrainian universities. As far as visa is concerned just ensure to account for any gaps in education if u have gaps because it may come up during your interview.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by nakeno: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2021
Genevach:

International European university kyiv
4 years nursing course @4300 per year you can pay per semester.
Yeah there's job in Ukraine but it's wouldn't be easy to maintain work and sch. Even in Canada or america but it's easier because you might be lucky to choose when to study but Ukraine you have to follow Time table.

The visa process is tough, the last guy that said he got it here, said he has a degree from Cyprus. Me and everyone I know here did the norm.

No age barrier man.

Cleared?
Dont they have holiday when student can work? @Genevach
Thanks alots
Please the police report and all stated on the link where is it done?
I have a degree in Nigeria but going for another Bsc Thats since 2012 and worked 2 years at an hospital.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Olanrewaju124: 1:23am On Sep 15, 2021
Chybyke1992:

sorry I mean you have to wait for 2 week to get your visa after submitted

Admission takes nothing less than a week mine is just 2 days anyways maybe because I have someone there running mine
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 2:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Olanrewaju124:
sorry I mean you have to wait for 2 week to get your visa after submitted

Admission takes nothing less than a week mine is just 2 days anyways maybe because I have someone there running mine

Ok my invitation is out and on the process of getting to Nigeria please my question is before it finally gets are there few documents i need to start getting ready before it arrives to avoid rush...
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2021
Genevach:

Visa and air ticket (to and fro) then contact your bank for PTA.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by dammyalabs: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kyiv medical school is very okay and is locat d in the city ,you can work if you choose to ,but because of course you are going for ,you won't have much time to work

Thanks please its urgent so i can start the process[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.