Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (236893 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
nakeno:

Dont they have holiday when student can work? @Genevach
Thanks alots
Please the police report and all stated on the link where is it done?
I have a degree in Nigeria but going for another Bsc Thats since 2012 and worked 2 years at an hospital.

Yeah you can work holidays, some smart people are lucky to work outside the country following some steps.

Who asked you for a police report? You Don't need one. But it's done at ikoyi police station close to the passport office in Lagos.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Chybyke1992:

By way of asking what are the things are need to start getting ready before my invitation gets to Nigeria to avoid rush or something like let me be getting them set small small.

Waec
Birth certificate
Sponsor I'd
Bank statement
Sponsorship affidavit with receipt
Health insurance
Etc.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Olanrewaju124: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2021
dammyalabs:
Yes bank Statement
Medical report , insurance and the rest and you can also check for that on ukraine embassy website too ,you can message me on dammyalbs@gmail.com,if you don't mind
yes exactly
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Olanrewaju124: 6:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Genevach:

Waec
Birth certificate
Sponsor I'd
Bank statement
Health insurance
Etc.
COVID 19 insurance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by nakeno: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Genevach:

Yeah you can work holidays, some smart people are lucky to work outside the country following some steps.

Who asked you for a police report? You Don't need one. But it's done at ikoyi police station close to the passport office in Lagos.

Please what are the things i need to submit after my invitation letter arrives?
When is resumption for this session for 2021 /2022 in ukraine please?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by nakeno: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Genevach:

Waec
Birth certificate
Sponsor I'd
Bank statement
Health insurance
Etc.
Please which Health insurance is best to use for ukraine?
Banks statement how many months??Can the sponsor pay the money to my account for someone going to study BSC?
Sponsor ID is voters card okay ??
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by nakeno: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Chybyke1992:
Pls are there stil date available for interview this month??
Please do we need to book an appointment date for interview??can one book before the invitation letter arrives??
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by nakeno: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Please do they study Bsc nursing in these cities and have part time jobs for students Kyiv, Dnepro, Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2021
See if u dey come Ukraine ehn, Get better plan ooooo....no think say Ukraine na America, Ukraine gdp per capital na $3,983... and for those people that are shouting that there's work in ukraine, abeg which work?...call centres Scam jobs?.. say the truth abeg..no dey lie besides its illegal to work here incase you don't know.... see this is the truth people won't tell you....

I won't say you shouldn't come to Ukraine o, it's better than 9ja but abeg get plans!!!...make e no go hit u when u reach...
* if you think Ukraine na where u go work and study with no financial support from home, abeg think am well ooo before u come...
* if you want to just study with full financial support from home then Ukraine is good for you.
* if you want to use here as a stepping stone to another country, then come here...but while you dey plan to move to another country, draw a plan for yourself on how u go take dey survive pending when u go comot.....
I closed my eyes to all this information when I was coming here all in the name of "i just want to leave Nigeria" ...and I know some people will still close their eyes to this...
He go better for all of us IJN

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good day friends, Is Dre anyone who was interviewed dis September, probably 1st, 2nd or 3rd dat has received their passport or visa?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
nakeno:

Please do we need to book an appointment date for interview??can one book before the invitation letter arrives??

I advise u receive ur invitation letter first and den follow d due processes, u can visit Ukraine forum and c d necessary docs dat u need to arrange while waiting fr ur invitation letter, Good luck..
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kay100:
See if u dey come Ukraine ehn, Get better plan ooooo....no think say Ukraine na America, Ukraine gdp per capital na $3,983... and for those people that are shouting that there's work in ukraine, abeg which work?...call centres Scam jobs?.. say the truth abeg..no dey lie besides its illegal to work here incase you don't know.... see this is the truth people won't tell you....

I won't say you shouldn't come to Ukraine o, it's better than 9ja but abeg get plans!!!...make e no go hit u when u reach...
* if you think Ukraine na where u go work and study with no financial support from home, abeg think am well ooo before u come...
* if you want to just study with full financial support from home then Ukraine is good for you.
* if you want to use here as a stepping stone to another country, then come here...but while you dey plan to move to another country, draw a plan for yourself on how u go take dey survive pending when u go comot.....
I closed my eyes to all this information when I was coming here all in the name of "i just want to leave Nigeria" ...and I know some people will still close their eyes to this...
He go better for all of us IJN

Normal we go still close eyes till we jam the rock na we serve go still pass this same information to others we d our back..
Life no easy my brother
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by pesdanny: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Raachy:

Wow beautiful...Thank you. Please do u know the process I can use for that ? Pls explain . Thanks

Make sure your return ticket is not more than your visa validity
If your visa expiry is December 2 2021
Put your return ticket to November 20th through November 31 any date there will work
And your departure date must be upto 14 days from the day you go to bank to apply
Example : if you’re travelling on 14th October
You must go to the bank to apply on the 1st October
It takes less than 5 working days
Remember to go with your visa and your both ticket
Departure and return ticket
Don’t worry about your return ticket
When you come here you can cancel and get your refund

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by pesdanny: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
pesdanny:

Put your return ticket to November 20th through November 31 any date there will work
And your departure date must be upto 14 days from the day you go to bank to apply

Bank rate is #412 per dollar
More cheaper to the #560 per dollar at the black market �‍♂️
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by teeadewale(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
pesdanny:

How do one go about the return ticket cancellation please,help a brother
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by GeepyEnsemble(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
pesdanny:

If it takes just 5days why apply 14days ahead?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by tmodeltoluene(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Greetings everyone
I will like to know if I can use an uncle with a different surname as my sponsor

Thank you
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by GeepyEnsemble(m): 3:08am On Sep 18, 2021
Got my visa 17th sept.
Had my interview 20th August..
Kharkiv Kuznets awaits

What God cannot do...does not exist

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 4:33am On Sep 18, 2021
GeepyEnsemble:
Got my visa 17th sept.
Kharkiv Kuznets awaits

Congratulations!!!

Enjoy your cold���

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 4:37am On Sep 18, 2021
GeepyEnsemble:
Got my visa 17th sept.
Kharkiv Kuznets awaits

How many days did it take you for documentation and interview
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ayo84(m): 6:00am On Sep 18, 2021
Been chatting with some lovey ladies in ukraine, whats the process to get a company that could invite you for a business visit
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by GeepyEnsemble(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Chybyke1992:

How many days did it take you for documentation and interview

Admission 3days
Packaging depends on you
2weeks is cool
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2021
GeepyEnsemble:
Got my visa 17th sept.
Kharkiv Kuznets awaits

Congrats dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by dammyalabs: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
You will get an invitation letter from a company in Ukraine first (private company)
For the procedure,you can only get that through an agent that is based there ,I can recommend one
author=ayo84 post=105925179]Been chatting with some lovey ladies in ukraine, whats the process to get a company that could invite you for a business visit [/quote]
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by dammyalabs: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yes you can
tmodeltoluene:
Greetings everyone
I will like to know if I can use an uncle with a different surname as my sponsor

Thank you
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by pesdanny: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
GeepyEnsemble:

If it takes just 5days why apply 14days ahead?

That’s CBN law incase they need other documents
Mine took 5 days but the normal time is within 14 days

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2021
nakeno:

Please what are the things i need to submit after my invitation letter arrives?
When is resumption for this session for 2021 /2022 in ukraine please?
Fall is September/October
Winter from January next year
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2021
nakeno:

Please which Health insurance is best to use for ukraine?
Banks statement how many months??Can the sponsor pay the money to my account for someone going to study BSC?
Sponsor ID is voters card okay ??
Savitar group

6 months

I used voters card too
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2021
pesdanny:

Thanks alot dear
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by malcolmpounds(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2021
Please, did anybody booked or schedule an appointment with Vfs recently. I can’t get to schedule or book an appointment since last week. Kindly advise on what to do.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ebuca: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2021

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ebuca:
Hello guy’s, for those that need detailed information, please read!

YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN without the help of any agent. Agent charged me $1200 for his service charge which was way to outrageous but I naively paid that just because i wasn’t INFORMED. Information is key guy’s.
I arrived Kiev, Ukraine last month, life here isn’t easy but as long as you’re focused and determined on what you want to gain here, believe me…you will scale through.
The steps to acquiring your visa are as follows;

1. Apply for invitation letter to the university of your choice, wether pre language course, masters or undergrad. get it sent to you by the school or through someone. This shouldn’t cost you more than $400

2. Start gathering your documents- waec, transcripts if masters, medical insurance, covid insurance, sponsorship affidevit, bank statement, medical certificate, birth certificate, school certificate, and other documents.

3. Go to the ministry of education and legalize them.

4. Book your interview (you can pay through vsf or immediately after your interview at the embassy)

5. Some agent’s charge guarantee fee. It’s up to you to decide if you want to go with if or not

6. Get your visa

7. POST VISA LEGALIZATION is 25k in Nigeria but it is $10� (5k) here in Ukraine. It is better to do it here than in Nigeria. (If it’s undergrad, you’ll need only waec. But if it’s masters, you’ll need to legalize waec, transcripts, certificate and birth certificate which is a total of $40 (20k) here. But you you will pay over 100k in Nigeria for it.

8. Book your flight. Booking through wakanow it’s better because you can immediately apply for a refund right after you’re cleared at the airport and you will get a refund within 24hrs. But it will take you over 4wks if you apply through the airline directly. (If you plan on buying pta, you will need to book to and fro ticket because banks can’t sell with only one ticket. The maximum amount per person is $4000 at the rate of 411-413/$ but black markets will sell at 570/$. You can get your pta within 2 days. I have a nice source at uba bank)

9. Apply for pickup letter from your university. It’s very easy. Most agents will charge you $500 hmmmm (I’m always here for you). You must apply for it at least a week before your arrival.

10. Arrive at the airport, pass through immigration questions;
•Always know exactly what you’re coming to do. Know if it’s pre language, masters or undergrad course because they will deport you if you do any mistake.
•they will ask you to count the money you came with on the camera. Make sure you have at least $1500 with you
•know the name of the school and location.
•most IMPORTANTLY, you must have a pickup at the airport. They will contact the pickup to be sure or they will DEPORT you without thinking twice.
DON’T GIVE ANY AGENT MONEY TO PAY YOUR TUITION FEES FOR YOU. Most of them are thieves.

11. After arrival, go to the school with all your documents for registration. Most agents will never tell you that you’ll be making over 4,500 uah which is almost 100k at the school for registration. All they are after is your money. They will lure you to the point you won’t have any choice because you’re already in ukraine and can do anything just because you don’t want to be deported.

12. After your registration, wait for the school to be done. Then head over to immigration office to apply for your temporary residence permit, you will pay 2500uah which is about 50k but some agents will charge you over 100k. Wait for 2wks, they will text you to come pick up your temporary residence permit

13. While you’re waiting for the tr to be out, source for the little English paying jobs that are available at work.ua or robota.ua. That’s if you need little income for yourself

14. Live your live and stay out of trouble.

Don’t believe those that will tell you trash about here. Ukraine is not Canada, uk or US but it is a stepping stone to achieving your goals ‘if they’re to migrate or plan towards entering another European country’. Obviously, there are very limited jobs here for us but the few that are available…believe me, blacks are conquering in them all. Call center jobs will offer you $700-1200 monthly depending on your progress in the job. (The call center job is an English desk job that you’ll undergo a 4 day training, of which when you pass the final stimulation, you’ll be offered a choice for the company to house you and minus $200 from your $700 contract or a full $700 without housing. Like i said, your progress in the job will determine your fate…if you make profits for them, they will cherish you like their own and provide you with everything you need. Some go as far as renewing your TR when it expires).
There are other jobs though but they are very limited.

I am always available to answer your questions,

Tell them the secret behind call centre jobs, don't just say they should pick up call centre job... not everyone would want to do the call centre job... please don't leave out any details when telling people to come here....
And the bolded part is just the truth, guys just know wetin una dey do

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.