Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237560 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 2:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Pls for those you that has travelled lately ,at the airport did they ask of COVID VACCINE CARD??
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
No, COVID-19 test results instead
Chybyke1992:
Pls for those you that has travelled lately ,at the airport did they ask of COVID VACCINE CARD??
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
How do someone pick up invitation from the school via dhl.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ozed55: 5:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Chybyke1992:
Who has appointment here on 8th-10-2021?

That's my appointment date.

Hi,pls when did you book the appointment?The portal has been saying no appointment date or is there any other way to book?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Put address where you want it to be sent to
Janet200:
How do someone pick up invitation from the school via dhl.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dussy42:
Put address where you want it to be sent to

The address is Kyiv medical university, someone here emailed me with detailed information on how to get it. I will need information on visa interview documents. I appreciate all the help from everyone. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Invitation letter
Bank statement
Affidavit for sponsorship letter (sponsor not compulsory to be your family
Sponsor's ID
Birth certificate from Nigeria population censor
COVID-19 insurance

Janet200:

The address is Kyiv medical university, someone here emailed me with detailed information on how to get it. I will need information on visa interview documents. I appreciate all the help from everyone. Thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dussy42:
Invitation letter
Bank statement
Affidavit for sponsorship letter (sponsor not compulsory to be your family
Sponsor's ID
Birth certificate from Nigeria population censor
COVID-19 insurance

Thanks!! Where can she get the COVID-19 insurance. Is 10m okay for a statement of account. Will she need to notarize any of her documents, though she already did notary for her neco at the ministry of education. Am sorry for asking too many questions.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 5:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Yes 10mll is okay
Account statement of 6months
No need to notarize anything for now

Janet200:

Thanks!! Where can she get the COVID-19 insurance. Is 10m okay for a statement of account. Will she need to notarize any of her documents, though she already did notary for her neco at the ministry of education. Am sorry for asking too many questions.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Enad0001: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Is it compulsory for me to gat vaccinated against covid 19 before coming?. Please I need your answer
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
If you like, your choice
Enad0001:
Is it compulsory for me to gat vaccinated against covid 19 before coming?. Please I need your answer
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chybyke1992:
What’s your email
I have a question please
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ifychik:

What’s your email
I have a question please

dialaekwechibuike@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ozed55: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2021
Please does anybody have an idea of the appointment booking...it has been saying ...no seat available for over a week now undecided
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by MideKabella: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2021
Chybyke1992:

Please anyone who traveled to Kharkiv recently? How much was your flight? The amount I was given this morning is baffling me o
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
MideKabella:

Please anyone who traveled to Kharkiv recently? How much was your flight? The amount I was given this morning is baffling me o

Well flight to kharkiv is very expensive, I would suggest you book your flight to Kyiv then take a train to kharkiv
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Donatusqaz12: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please I want to confirm from those who recently travel and what they met at the Ukraine Airport.

My question is do you guys pay your school fees in Nigeria before travelling...? My agent has been getting into my head to pay my school fees to avoid immigration issue.

Please help a brother �
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lies, don't give him money o. you will pay it when you get here
Simple
Donatusqaz12:
Please I want to confirm from those who recently travel and what they met at the Ukraine Airport.

My question is do you guys pay your school fees in Nigeria before travelling...? My agent has been getting into my head to pay my school fees to avoid immigration issue.

Please help a brother �

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by wemeuv: 12:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Please laugh at him next time he says that shit story to you,,,, he just wanna take some percent of your money from you. Please hold your money tight with you till you arrive here. Still do not give him your money when you arrive here. Pay your school fees by yourself at every office in school and bank he takes you to.

Donatusqaz12:

Please help a brother �

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by wemeuv: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2021
It baffled everyone too,,,, however its something you still have to do,,,, check dates further as you will get cheaper rates,,,, also check Qatar Airlines too,,,,,,

MideKabella:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by uchman(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Guys
With Ukraine student residents,
Can one travel to Poland easily and what will be the requirements?

I deal on used cars and used auto parts, can I source it easily in Ukraine and send to Nigeria or will I have to go to Poland?

I am asking because I have kids to fend for and I need to be sure before coming to Ukraine...
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by MideKabella: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kay100:

Well flight to kharkiv is very expensive, I would suggest you book your flight to Kyiv then take a train to kharkiv

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by lordally(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
uchman:
Guys
With Ukraine student residents,
Can one travel to Poland easily and what will be the requirements?

I deal on used cars and used auto parts, can I source it easily in Ukraine and send to Nigeria or will I have to go to Poland?

I am asking because I have kids to fend for and I need to be sure before coming to Ukraine...

Ukraine isn't in Schengen bro!!! So you can't... See before you think of traveling out of Nigeria , this is part of the research you need to make on your own

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raphfredrick12: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2021
Please.... Is there anything like quarantine in Ukraine...?
Dussy42:
If you like, your choice
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raphfredrick12: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2021
[are we to self isolate?
quote author=Raphfredrick12 post=106517507]Please.... Is there anything like quarantine in Ukraine...?
[/quote]
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
No, just bring covid test result
Raphfredrick12:
Please.... Is there anything like quarantine in Ukraine...?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Owerri1stSon: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2021
eji1979:
I really want to know about this,I have a friend who in Poland,can I visit him from Kiev Ukraine through road during my studies.
I will be glad to pay a visit to him in Poland and come back to Kiev during my studies, please someone should advice me if it's possible

You can if you have the money, required documents, and you have stayed for some time
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Owerri1stSon: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2021
cesil26:
Been getting jobs from Kiev through www.work.ua pay ranging from 20,000 uah, 600 dollars to 1,000 dollars. Mostly as Waiter, English Tutor, Sales Manager/Representative (rampant) and Customer Service.

Sometimes I wish I was at Kiev cos most often ask me to come over for interview at their office after having a chat on WhatsApp or a brief call on WhatsApp.

Did one video Interview online and HR was impressed and assured me of getting the work permit across to me here in Nigeria unfortunately the Headquarters declined when she took up the matter with them..

Still waiting for the outcome of the appeal today..

Are there really no jobs at Kiev as people say here cos I have had over 10 invites only constraint is that I am not at Kiev to attend a physical Interview.

I am now having mixed feelings about Ukraine following comments I read here

No job here bro. Look for good country or remain in Naija

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Owerri1stSon: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2021
Blackkin:
If you come to Ukraine with work permit there is a lot of opportunities for you. You can work at delivery company which you will be making 750$ demanding your skills and effort,if you don't like call center second driving uber

Call center na scam
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Damilak12: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
At least you can still see work if you have your permanent residence …I don’t think anybody want to employ students anymore because the student employed are not serious…and remember student are not allowed to work

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.