Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237192 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Guys winter is coming
Are you guys ready?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Blackkin:
Guys winter is coming
Are you guys ready?

I even get scores say the jacket we buy here in Nigaa is a joke
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
It depends
Chybyke1992:

I even get scores say the jacket we buy here in Nigaa is a joke
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Genevach:

Have you considered going to america to study?? Or UK, go nah lets see if you won't come back to Nigeria if you don't fall in love or get married.
So there's always a way, find your way. The Canada tuition of 18k cad + take some part of it and run your shit.
If you no wise from Naija you no fit wise for kyiv. Lol my own quote.

Kyiv city, Ukraine

You are very very wrong actually please don't compare such countries with Ukraine. I lived in Ukraine for six months before I moved here to Germany you can't compare both countries in any way even Ukrainians are here running from their own country so what are you saying? Ukraine just like blackkin said has no plans for foreigners. It's really a hell of a country and robs you of your best years. Be wise and think well. If you're in Ukraine already no use crying or thinking about how to go back. Please move to a better country and save yourself and unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Energygod:

You are very very wrong actually please don't compare such countries with Ukraine. I lived in Ukraine for six months before I moved here to Germany you can't compare both countries in any way even Ukrainians are here running from their own country so what are you saying? Ukraine just like blackkin said has no plans for foreigners. It's really a hell of a country and robs you of your best years. Be wise and think well. If you're in Ukraine already no use crying or thinking about how to go back. Please move to a better country and save yourself and unborn children.

Well said brother Pls how can I connect with you
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Hello please how did you do it
Energygod:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
Energygod:

Ok no prob, maybe I was wrong, it's just an advice.
can you tip us on how you left Ukraine for Germany in 6months, study visa as usual?
Or rather advice us on your previous movement/ how long it took you, thanks.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
With your money you can do it
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Genevach:

Ok no prob, maybe I was wrong, it's just an advice.
can you tip us on how you left Ukraine for Germany in 6months, study visa as usual?
Or rather advice us on your previous movement/ how long it took you, thanks.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Rachele(f): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Blackkin:
how?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Make your research
Rachele:
how?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=Blackkin post=106907620]Make your research [/quote

Evening friends, please how much will u present at Ukrainian airport b4 crossing.
Pls Someone should help me out
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Blackkin:
Ok
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=Suremoney5921 post=106913105][/quote]

My brother during his own time said he had 3k dollars with him.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2021
Chybyke1992:

My brother during his own time said he had 3k dollars with him.

Thanks my Brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Suremoney5921:

Thanks my Brother

Good luck bro
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raphfredrick12: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Chybyke1992:

Good luck bro
Please do they send pick up letter through DHL or email..... Someone should Answer please... It's urgent
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Raphfredrick12:

Please do they send pick up letter through DHL or email..... Someone should Answer please... It's urgent

It's through DHL
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by teeadewale(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
To all new and aspiring immigrant to Ukraine,never and I repeat, never you declear the total amount of dollars you've on you to any agent when you land in Ukraine,my brotherly advice,hide some from the agent because the plan of agent is to collect every damn money you've on you under the guise of "processing" your documents for you. Plz be wise and smart guys!
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raphfredrick12: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Suremoney5921:

It's through DHL
Please how long does it take DHL to deliver the letter to Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Donatusqaz12: 12:01am On Oct 22, 2021
I'm now in Ukraine. Guys beware of Agents they're not different from your politicians
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 4:17am On Oct 22, 2021
Suremoney5921:

It's through DHL

No it's by email pdf format

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 4:19am On Oct 22, 2021
Raphfredrick12:

By email PDF format for pickup letter
Only invitation is through DHL

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raphfredrick12: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Genevach:

By email PDF format for pickup letter
Only invitation is through DHL

Please how long does it take DHL to deliver invitation letter?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Raphfredrick12:

Please how long does it take DHL to deliver invitation letter?

3 to 5 working days
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hello guys. I can't afford most of their normal masters courses. So i want to apply for a language course (it's cheaper).
Please can i get a resident permit in Ukraine with an Language course admission?
Can i cross to Germany within 6-9 months with such permit?

Please i need an urgent response ☹️
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
SAMWISE94:
Hello guys. I can't afford most of their normal masters courses. So i want to apply for a language course (it's cheaper).
Please can i get a resident permit in Ukraine with an Language course admission?

Of course...you can cross to Germany after getting your permit

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Jorussia(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kay100:

Of course...you can cross to Germany after getting your permit
what do you mean by he can cross to Germany?are you implying visa application to Germany from Ukraine?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Jorussia(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
SAMWISE94:

Cross to Germany from Ukraine? Ukraine dey EU?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Jorussia:
what do you mean by he can cross to Germany?are you implying visa application to Germany from Ukraine?

Yes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.