Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237565 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
PORTAL IS NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING OF APPOINTMENTS ....

BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chybyke1992:
PORTAL IS NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING OF APPOINTMENTS ....

BEST OF LUCK.

Which payment bank card should I use, been trying since morning, or is there any other method of payment.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 6:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Janet200:

Which payment bank card should I use, been trying since morning, or is there any other method of payment.

Master card.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Donatusqaz12:
I decided not to quote anyone

[/b]guys please make sure your pickup is sorted, before leaving Nigeria abeg.

Someone asked about his agent requesting for tuition money, tell him you'll pay your tuition when you get to Ukraine, did you chat the number at the back of your invitation letter.

[b]
which school's agent asked you such?
How much is he requesting

Yes brother I have the recruited company contact at the back of my invitation for study

Did you chat the number at the back of your invitation?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chybyke1992:

Hand you checked ur mail??

Make sure the mail you registered with its functional oo

Yes o I did....please whats d maximum time it usually take?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Raachy:

Yes o I did....please whats d maximum time it usually take?

I think is 15 days
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
grin grin grin Ukraine is so so full of drama

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Agents everywhere. Bam Bam
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chybyke1992:

Master card.

This people de do magic, tried different card yesterday, omo no way, today the dates has been filled. It’s well. Any advice?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Janet200:

This people de do magic, tried different card yesterday, omo no way, today the dates has been filled. It’s well. Any advice?

Not at all but keep on checking when it will open up again
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Abeg when will it be late to resume ds section any idea?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
please is there anyone here that has gotten their visa "ds month" ? If yes plz which date was it?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chybyke1992:

I think is 15 days

Okay...thank u
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Raachy:
please is there anyone here that has gotten their visa "ds month" ? If yes plz which date was it?

When was your date for interview?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2021
I don't understand people are going back and people are coming,well good luck grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Blackkin:
I don't understand people are going back and people are coming,well good luck grin grin grin grin grin

Its practically same in every country bro, so allow dos who wants to come to come and dos who wants to go to go, we musn't ruin ppls mind with negative vibe, it's not making sense. Just saying Boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Sentinel2017: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2021
Jossy4love:
For those planning to travel to Ukraine ��, first shine your eyes �️ very well, most Nigerian here are looking for fellow countrymen to scam. I will start by saying don't give anyone your school fees, schools here are cheap, Especially here in Kharkiv. Airport pick-up is not necessary, although you will be delayed if no one comes in to pick you up. Language is a big barrier here. Try to learn some basics, your first month. Bolt and Taxi are expensive. Try using caravan and metro. Do your documentation for the first few days. Their are few works here, but they pay is like $600 per month. The rent is super expensive. The cheapest is like $250 excluding bills. Try to manage yourself. Don't spend unnecessarily. Be focus. Before three months you will see the essence why you came to the country.
I'm writing from Novoskyi, Kharkiv.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Sentinel2017: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Hello jossylove I will be arriving kharkiv next week Friday I will be schooling at simon kuznets kharkiv national university of economics kharkiv I want you to pick me at the airport I will need your email address so we can chat privately I will need your contact also my name is muoka Paul ifeanyi
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Suremoney5921:

Its practically same in every country bro, so allow dos who wants to come to come and dos who wants to go to go, we musn't ruin ppls mind with negative vibe, it's not making sense. Just saying Boss

You just made a point bro!

It's same everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Suremoney5921:

When was your date for interview?

13th sept.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please I need help to book appointment, someone I can send the booking fees to help me use his/her card to book the appointment on vfs global website . I have tried different atm card since Monday it’s rejecting the payment . There are still available interview dates.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Come on I'm not ruining peoples mind, just saying
Suremoney5921:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
You guys will not understand Ukraine,same everywhere but Ukraine own is so so difficult.they don't have plans for foreigners studying here,can you imagine after study you have go back to your country nothing like visa extension else you continue to reapply from university to university.
Chybyke1992:

You just made a point bro!

It's same everywhere.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Janet200:
Please I need help to book appointment, someone I can send the booking fees to help me use his/her card to book the appointment on vfs global website . I have tried different atm card since Monday it’s rejecting the payment . There are still available interview dates.

I can link you up Witt someone
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Blackkin:
You guys will not understand Ukraine,same everywhere but Ukraine own is so so difficult.they don't have plans for foreigners studying here,can you imagine after study you have go back to your country nothing like visa extension else you continue to reapply from university to university.

Have you considered going to america to study?? Or UK, go nah lets see if you won't come back to Nigeria if you don't fall in love or get married.
So there's always a way, find your way. The Canada tuition of 18k cad + take some part of it and run your shit.
If you no wise from Naija you no fit wise for kyiv. Lol my own quote.

Kyiv city, Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2021
No need to argue,do you know uk and Europe even Romanian country has a law that student can work but here in Ukraine no no.forget about moving here to another country,i know about it so don't tell me about it. Also let me tell you before you move from Ukraine to another country think twice because it is not that easy. Good luck
Genevach:

Have you considered going to america to study?? Or UK, go nah lets see if you won't come back to Nigeria if you don't fall in love or get married.
So there's always a way, find your way. The Canada tuition of 18k cad + take some part of it and run your shit.

Kyiv city, Ukraine
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Genevach:

Kyiv city, Ukraine

This is not true, you can stay back for 2yrs after graduation and use that opportunity to get a job.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Petersown(f): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please don’t say you can’t move from Ukraine to another country cos I have a friend that came same month with me and after 2/3 months he went to Germany and that’s where he is now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
I do not say so ,I said is not that easy read and understand
Petersown:
Please don’t say you can’t move from Ukraine to another country cos I have a friend that came same month with me and after 2/3 months he went to Germany and that’s where he is now
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you want to move to another country it is still the same method from Nigeria to Ukraine same embassy requirements,with little help from your University (Ukraine) and you need money and money. okay see Canada tuition fee, France and Germany fee with this money I will buy land,car and start business in Nigeria this is why I said (think twice). But some countries accept half tuition fee while some don't accept.Also I'm not discouraging anyone not to travel because life is risk so take the risk and enjoy later when you succeed.
Petersown:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rich man daughter and son can do it but if you are not rich man daughter and son from Nigeria please don't kill yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.