Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? (1821 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 03, 2021
Most Nigerian girls are quick to fall for guys living abroad. even if they have a boyfriend and the guy abroad ask them out they would dump their home based boyfriend for the abroad guy, even when they haven't met him in person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by HalpyBee(f): 3:12am On Jan 03, 2021
The reason is obvious !

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 03, 2021
HalpyBee:
The reason is obvious !
Does that mean Nigerians girls love is conditional and based on material things ? what if they meet a richer guy than the one they left their boyfriend for .
I know of so many cases where girls form love , but once a guy from abroad ask them out they quickly dump the Nigerian based .
This girl's homebased Nigerian boyfriend traveled to India for studies. as soon as a guy from abroad (Canada) ask her out she dumped her boyfriend lol. India abroad is not the same level as US or UK abroad. But some Nigerian girl would even dump their boyfriend for cotonou abroad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by budaatum: 3:32am On Jan 03, 2021
BUPBUP:
does that mean Nigerians girls love is conditional and based on material things ? what if they meet a richer guy than the one they left their boyfriend for .
I think you jump to the conclusion that Nigerian girls leave for material things and money, though saying that, you already jumped to the conclusion that "Nigerian girls are quick to fall for guys living abroad" as if "their home based boyfriend" was the richest boy they could find.

Have you considered that some may leave their Nigerian boyfriend for one abroad who just treats them better or respects them more or simply provides them with superior opportunities? After all, love is indeed conditional though you seem to have implied it should not be.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 03, 2021
budaatum:

I think you jump to the conclusion that Nigerian girls leave for material things and money, though saying that, you already jumped to the conclusion that "Nigerian girls are quick to fall for guys living abroad" as if "their home based boyfriend" was the richest boy they could find.

Have you considered that some may leave their Nigerian boyfriend for one abroad who just treats them better or respects them more or simply provides them with superior opportunities? After all, love is indeed conditional though you seem to have implied it should not be.

A friend was engaged to be married in 4 months , his fiancee broke off the relationship and went with Abroad guy . why do that if she really loved this guy?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by budaatum: 3:55am On Jan 03, 2021
BUPBUP:

A friend was engaged to be married in 4 months , his fiancee broke off the relationship and went with Abroad guy . why do that if she really loved this guy?
First, your op generalised from that one experience to "Nigerian girls". If your friend reasoned the same way and I were his fiancee I'd drop him too as it shows a deficiency in reasoning.

Second. You assume "really loved" as the reason for their betrothal when it could have been convenience or desperation on her or his part.

Fact is, just as men go for certain attributes in the woman they desire, so do women go for particular attributes they desire in men. Unfortunately, the desirable attributes are not usually the same for either gender, hence so many mismatches. Your friend is fortunate that bullet dodged him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 03, 2021
one girl that was once married with two kids asked my guy for 30k for asoebi because her grandmother died, he was about falling for the scam when I enlightened him, I made him know that she will give out numbers to better suitors at the same party if he sponse it, and will still fûck these suitors

my guy head clear asap and you won't believe what he told her next

women are hypergamous in nature, they will always fall for whoever they feel is superior and could feel secured with

the best player always win the game

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by AgathaMoses(f): 4:21am On Jan 03, 2021
BUPBUP:
Most Nigerian girls are quick to fall for guys living abroad. even if they have a boyfriend and the guy abroad ask them out they would dump their home based boyfriend for the abroad guy, even when they haven't met him in person.
Even me I we leave my homebase gf if I c abroad girl dat wants me. Am sure u we do same

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by ednut1(m): 4:31am On Jan 03, 2021
Not all 9ja girls say yes to abroad guys. You can't blame them too abroad guys come with marriage and papers. Current boyfriend still dey hustle. Wetin you expect cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by pyyxxaro: 5:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Yusuf your Father undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 03, 2021
With the situation of the country, even the boyfriends will dump their babes if they get an invite abroad. So, you can't really blame anyone.

This is why, if you have a babe, wife her quickly to avoid stories that touch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by gfon(m): 5:20am On Jan 03, 2021
You sef would dump your gf for a sexy abroad based lady that shows interest in you(latina especially). Chaiii!!! i too like latinos,their behind na pakam.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by gfon(m): 5:21am On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:
With the situation of the country, even the boyfriends will dump their babes if they get an invite abroad. So, you can't really blame anyone.

you sef no dey sleep..nairaland vigilante
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 03, 2021
gfon:
you sef no dey sleep..nairaland vigilante

Wetin you too dey do here by this time? Nairaland gateman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by gfon(m): 5:36am On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:

Wetin you too dey do here by this time? Nairaland gateman.
lol,shey i came to open the gate for todays business...i no know wetin you dey do for the premises since 12am
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by Fmghewzy(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2021
Na normal thing,women like to be someone who they think has a better future or someone who has gotten his shit together.

Na Indian girls worse pass,in fact na same thing everywhere .
So nothing new,no questions to ask

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by INnaMAN: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2021
power of currency,naija bitchez are loyal to d pocket
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by Shortyy(f): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2021
Dem don dump this one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by esomchi98820: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Yusuf your Father
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by Uyi168: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2021
BUPBUP:
Does that mean Nigerians girls love is conditional and based on material things ? what if they meet a richer guy than the one they left their boyfriend for .
I know of so many cases where girls form love , but once a guy from abroad ask them out they quickly dump the Nigerian based .
This girl's homebased Nigerian boyfriend traveled to India for studies. as soon as a guy from abroad (Canada) ask her out she dumped her boyfriend lol. India abroad is not the same level as US or UK abroad. But some Nigerian girl would even dump their boyfriend for cotonou abroad
In 2021,I can't believe you are still asking this question?!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by mosdii(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Because Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by Molahnelson(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nigerian girls are the worst in Africa, they are so hypergamous and materialistic, I don't actually think I'm going to marry any Nigerian woman,
I rather look for any other African woman to marry than marry a Nigerian woman
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by paulolee(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
them dey believ say the gee get soo much bar n him go flex them n take them to jand..nothing else
na so ebuka wey DM deport from Malay after 3yrs return last november n him de straff babes anyhow, some de lap to come clean, wash n still they cook food bring come give am all hoping to get married and start a family in Malay..
Wetin de pain me pass be say the gee broke, no too fine and even de come borrow wears from me but him de lash big n hot babes wey I no even fit control all because "him jus return from Malay"...girls de mumu oo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
paulolee:
them dey believ say the gee get soo much bar n him go flex them n take them to jand..nothing else
na so ebuka wey DM deport from Malay after 3yrs return last november n him de straff babes anyhow, some de lap to come clean, wash n still they cook food bring come give am all hoping to get married and start a family in Malay..
Wetin de pain me pass be say the gee broke, no too fine and even de come borrow wears from me but him de lash big n hot babes wey I no even fit control all because "him jus return from Malay"...girls de mumu oo
lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by budaatum: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Funny thing is you all seem to miss the fact that Nigerian men are marrying abroad far more than women do.

Are you not aware it's a quick root to getting residential papers?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by providencia(m): 2:46am On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yeah just like Tunde wifed his own quickly yet the story still touched him and even retouching nigerians. Las las America there she goes...

These hoess aint loyal
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? by 9JAMac10: 7:29pm On Apr 20
So true. Nigerian based women love overseas guys more than naija based guys

(1) (Reply)

Is She Doing It Somewhere Else?? / Hi Everyone Its My First Time Here , I Need Your Advice Please Guys Please / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.