Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

A Must Read For Nairalanders! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Must Read For Nairalanders! (3287 Views)

A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) / Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. / Less Anonymity: Is It Possible For Nairalanders To Stop Being Aliens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by yongnoble(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2011
Who gives a damn, afterall rules are meant to be broken.
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by amarula(f): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
there are rules? you got to be kidding grin
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by born2boink(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2011
I do not read the rules and I have been banned more than 10 times but it doesn't take me 5 minutes creating a new ID so I do not care or worried over being ban
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by aieromon(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2011
born2fuck:

I do not read the rules and I have been banned more than 10 times but it doesn't take me 5 minutes creating a new ID so I do not care or worried over being ban

Thank you,jare grin grin
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by ifyalways(f): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
Okay children,The headmistress is back,play time is over.
If i hear Kpen again. . .
BTW,everyone claims s/he haven't read the rules YET the rules thread has more than 15K views?ghosts did the viewing?LOL.
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by Mobsync(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2011
269 nd a/some halves as d case may be.
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by fxtopedia(m): 1:37am On Mar 31, 2011
Rule ko ruler ni, better create good tongue
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by nigerhead(m): 6:05am On Mar 31, 2011
just read the rules for the first time ever , I have mostly being a passive observer and going by "ze rulez" quite alot of feefle on this forum should have been given one year - life time bans , or are the moderators and admin also FeeDeeFee members, that break the rule with impunity but expect others to obey the same rules?
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by hermosa(f): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2011
0 views and proud!! grin grin grin
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by McCoy91(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2011
Lemme jor. Which rules? I'm a good boiy tho. Will never get banned
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by McCoy91(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2011
ifyalways:

Okay children,The headmistress is back,play time is over.
If i hear Kpen again. . .
BTW,everyone claims s/he haven't read the rules YET the rules thread has more than 15K views?ghosts did the viewing?LOL.
Compare the number of views to the number of people on nairaland allowing for multiple accounts.
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by bababuff(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2011
Well, me I have 0 view, because some of you with 3 views already read my portion. angry

I hope you wont vote 3 times on Saturday so as to read the rules 3 times. grin
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by sley4life(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2011
@OP u be amebo. U read statistic
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by naijasing(f): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2011
wat re u takin about
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
[size=13pt]Honestly , some people are very stubborn i must say - i have read comments that doesn't make sense on this thread . Reading the rules is very important as a member of this forum to follow -up without guild .

Anyway , i have read the rules and i like it .
[/size]
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^so sad you decided to follow satan

i wish Jesus would touch your heart because you have a very easygoing personality.
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
[size=13pt]I do understand how you feel towards me my dear. . . It isn't a bad thing to decide and follow the right path or anything good . I mean , Satan - the one that have been condemn for many years by religious dogma's from around the World most especially in Christianity is not really bad - Satan is truth .

Sorry i may stir you up with my respond but i still love Satan. . . .You wish can't be done in my life-- I read from the bible and some other books that Jesus you're saving was killed and till now no proof he truly resurrect from dead- he can proof to me personally and other atheist out there . I'm not an atheist but i hate i should accept the wrong thing and believe .
[/size]

tpiah!:

^^so sad you decided to follow satan

i wish Jesus would touch your heart because you have a very easygoing personality.
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by McCoy91(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^Oh mehn!
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by Ecash1: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2011
I owe 2 . lol.
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by alleno: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2011
392 additonal views, Guess it was worth it after all said and done.
Infact the post has more views than the rules. LOL

Naija, where you dey?
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
[size=13pt]Yes. . . .how can i help you? smiley[/size]

McCoy91:

^^Oh mehn!
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
not sure I could remember undecided
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by IZUKWU(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2011
Will try and read it later.
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by IZUKWU(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2011
Will try and read it later.
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by Gobentlopoupt: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hi there every person! Im glad to become a part of www.nairaland.com where I wish I will discover a lot of new connections!!! As the majority of us here I will need more facebook buddies so please add me my email address is: cathlindawson71085@crazyhammer.ws
Re: A Must Read For Nairalanders! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
[size=13pt]Excuse me my fellow forumites in the house!

I have been having the feelings to start a thread like this but since i stumble across this one no need to start my own. Previous time on line I've experience cases where by members are so harsh on fellow members and that isn't good enough . at least , we are all here to share and learn from each other . Like me , when i nearly register on this site i came across so many '' bad mouth '' commentaries on random thread and that nearly make me to give up . I was also banned by the unfriendly spam - BOT and some times Seun the owner of the site or the supers moderator (s) due to some of my responds to comments that goes against mine .

I've learn how to tolerate from anybody - though , i have been a member of so many on line forum on the net but this Nairaland is so different . maybe due to patriotism or racism . But glad today , I'm getting better after reading the rules and policy of the site .

It has really help me so much to handle any brash and duncas that comes to my way. . . peace! smiley
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leak Video : Watch Nicki Minaj Suck Drake's Joystick / Competition Or Frustration / Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.