Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) (46864 Views)

Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Brodello: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2021
Man be acting God

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Redcrafton: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2021
They will never demolish the homes of BokoH bandits...

This shows that the north are secretly sponsoring the Islamic group who wants sharia fully implemented.

7 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by olisaEze(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2021
No court orders, no notice of demolition, no evidence that the place has hosted such an event before.
No evidence tying the owner to the event, in-fact the place they labeled a hotel is actually a restaurant without lodging facilities.
The sex party was just an excuse to take that spot out of business.

If our NPF was truly formed to PROTECT the general public, why not wait for the event to start to catch the culprits red-handed?

How that policeman take even get the invite for im phone sef, how do we know that he wasn’t part of a grand plan to ruin an honest business woman?

It appears the NPF has refused to stop letting themselves be used foolishly by politicians, because the story of a certain hotelier in Anambra that was tortured & ruined by SARS Awkuzu comes to mind now.

13 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by favor914: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2021
haryorbarmie83:
Ahhhh. Which kind wahala be this, in this new year. Apc government has failed woefully. Karma will catch up to u all that have hands in demolishing someone's means of livelihood.
Blame the person that did it Mumu, is APC an ideology? Was it not in PDP El Rufai made his name as a no none sense Federal Minister?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by gboyetade: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2021
Dictatorship

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by ChoCho54(f): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! I wonder how investors want to go to such state to invest upon seeing this. What happened to lenient penalty other than destroying the properties? I think it's high time federal government stops these states allocation, let each state use whatever he gets from his state to develop his state. That way, governors will see people business as a source of tax source and not an object of destruction.
Your submission is very brilliant.
This one is sticking out like a sore thumb, I think she will get justice.

6 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Niceman4u(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2021
This is the height of impunity, wickedness and lawlessness.
This can't happen in a sane country.

3 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Whiteshield: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2021
Elrufai acts before thinking, talks before thinking and behaves erratically.

When Kaduna hosted their business summit looking for investors and streamed it on TV, I just laughed. Kaduna that has Elrufai as Governor can never experience commercial growth.

Currently, Nigerian breweries is having issues in this Kaduna caused by the foolish policies of the state government.

14 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by favor914: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Redcrafton:
They will never demolish the homes of BokoH bandits...

This shows that the north are secretly sponsoring the Islamic group who wants sharia fully implemented.
Who told you they don’t do that? So the whole North is secretly in cohesion sponsoring Boko Haram? It seems you haven’t eaten since mid day yesterday?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by ChoCho54(f): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2021
AntiChristian:
Let us hear the other side of the story first.
Arrewa was banned for a lesser crime. Be careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Femeto: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2021
No facts finding.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Whiteshield: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! I wonder how investors want to go to such state to invest upon seeing this. What happened to lenient penalty other than destroying the properties? I think it's high time federal government stops these states allocation, let each state use whatever he gets from his state to develop his state. That way, governors will see people business as a source of tax source and not an object of destruction.

Nigerian breweries is currently having production issues in Kaduna due to the stupid policies of the state government.

All Sharia states should not be given a kobo from the revenue of alcoholic products, and you will see them cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by zieraw2005(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2021
This is not fair in its entirety

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by adonisuwa(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2021
Hypocrite! Stupid and senseless set of people. They see nothing wrong in underage marriage. But sex party between adults is a big issue to them.

6 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Redcrafton: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
My question:is sex party moral?

Is Bokoh, Miyetti allah and corruption moral?

When will you destroy the homes of those involved?

You talk of moral when you use the same sex on underage girls, have children you would hardly cater for...and then ship them to the streets as almajiris.

Why do you people like to deceive yourselves.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by symbianDON(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2021
DenreleDave:
32 million cash for dream abi grin grin grin

Anyway, El rufai is a stupid man and a tyrant just like bubu....

I hope the lady gave strong back up to Sue them... Rubbish and nonsense ingredient
I think it's 32m in assets and cash...if you consider the physical building and properties it should be within that range. There's so much injustice in Nigeria. It's really so nauseating that a proper investigation couldn't be carried out before hastily carrying out punishments. Kaduna State government MUST be made to apologise and compensate this woman and others unfairly treated in this case.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Whiteshield: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2021
AntiChristian:
Let us hear the other side of the story first.

Was it demolished or not?
Was this structure put on the poster or not?

I suggest you put on your thinking cap before posting.

6 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Whiteshield: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2021
DenreleDave:
32 million cash for dream abi grin grin grin

Anyway, El rufai is a stupid man and a tyrant just like bubu....

I hope the lady gave strong back up to Sue them... Rubbish and nonsense ingredient

If you have your own property (which I doubt), you will know the property is worth around that amount. Building that structure alone is like 25M.

8 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by symbianDON(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
My question:is sex party moral?
my question is, did any sex party hold?

13 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by NaMe4: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Very Lawless country.

Legal action MUST be taken.

And you have the FULL Support if any sensible, right-thinking person

You can see how the police were just extorting them.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by favor914: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
I believe Kaduna Sate was amongst the highest states for investments last year? Federal Government cannot stop State’s allocations, they do not have the jurisdiction to do it, the Federal Government like the States, & Local Governments are creations of the constitution, and are thereby subject to its provisions, only the National Assembly has jurisdiction by amending the necessary sections.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by TooMuchStuff: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Nothing is ever done in Kaduna without Religion of Islam behind the actions. Suppose the woman is a Muslim nothing would have happened to the structure

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by AntiChristian: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2021
Whiteshield:

Was it demolished or not?
Was this structure put on the poster or not?

I suggest you put on your thinking cap before posting.

Crucify the government then.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Toktee(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2021
inoki247:
Person talk say he no know about something and he even pay when you bill am for tracking after getting the culprit u still went ahead to demolish the place....

Wahala no dey finish for Naija...

Do Legal the government go still come fustrate you wetin dey occur for this country sef abi dem don use our leadepr sense du giveaway ni....
El Refai demolished that building believe me.
El Refai is a terrorist and their commander.

Anyone doubt me, raise up your hand.

9 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2021
This is just the begining of 21 and eventually expriencing this kind of trauma can't fight let her pull a petition right-away GOD NO SHAME US!!!

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2021
No proper investigation just trying to win cheap religious popularity. .If you compensate for everything can you return the one month pregnancy.... political and religious dogma mankind quick destruction ingredient.

11 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by favor914: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Nothing is ever done in Kaduna without Religion of Islam behind the actions. Suppose the woman is a Muslim nothing would have happened to the structure
so I guess that shite El zazaky that El Rufai is at war with is a Christian?

3 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by AntiChristian: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2021
ChoCho54:
Arrewa was banned for a lesser crime. Be careful.

We still need to hear from both sides. That's what the law does.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by FarahAideed: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2021
There was never any sex party to he held there , this was clearly a set up to destroy thriving Businesses of Southern Kaduna people

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.