Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) (46864 Views)

Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Whiteshield: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
DenreleDave:
Who born this wan?

Which time ur father give u money for data to register and speak trash on nairaland?

Where did I and your father support El rufai... See where your foolishness has brought u Las Las

Ur village capture you Las Las

See the person insulting his father. grin

DenreleDave:
I don't understand it but sumtyms I feel God didn't do me well oooo..I see my mates with correct dick but mine isn't the same.... Especially when flaccid, it's too small but I enjoy the size when erect. As in when erect, I enjoy it but yet i still feel I shud have more than this if it was big in my flaccid size.
I'm scared of marriage Cox I wunt pray to have a woman dt I can't satisfy on bed and I am someone that loves sexual activities. I'm even shy to dress anyhow among my colleagues.. I don't know why God created me this way, I ought to have it huge with the way I love sexual stuff..

People who has enlarge their dicks shud Pls tell me and help me.

Your stuff is what they call 'weenie'. It is like groundnut. Eat fertiliser maybe you will have hope. Impotent baxtarrd. grin cheesy grin
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by poseidon12: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
My question:is sex party moral?

Keep quiet and stop portraying yourself as a fool. Didn't you read the version from the CEO of the Restaurant? She has nothing to do with your so called sex party. And your El Rufai has absolutely no right to demolish that property without following due process.

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by wirinet(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You are entitled to your opinion but that is not what I am even talking about.
That's the way the world should run and promote peace. Everyone should be entitled to his or her opinion. We should be guided by civic laws and not doctrinal laws of a particular religion.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by madridsta007(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/SKefason/status/1345616466381561861?s=19

Wicked people in power. Even if it's true that they wanted to hold a sex party there, is demolishing it hurriedly the best option?

"Mercy Yakubu"

This is why your restuarant was targetted.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by poseidon12: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Aisha Mercy Yakubu, although from the South South region of Nigeria, is someone that always speaks well of the North and its morality. I recall the day we had a political discussion, she was full of admiration for Northern leaders, including Governor El-rufai, Governor Zulum, and Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State. Wishing her governor and other South South and South East governors could perform like their Northern counterparts. She's decent..

Now I wonder what she would think of the North after this incident. Walahi, this is NOT GOOD FOR US! Governor El-rufai should do something as a matter of urgency and look into this case.. They should be compensated greatly and those responsible for this chaos should be identified and brought to justice! I trust El-rufai on this. He will ensure justice is served!

God bless Nigeria.

You trust El Rufai on this. Is he not the one that gave the order to destroy the property?

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Germi9: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
who's has bewitched that country? why are people so dump in that country?

a shit hole indeed
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by poseidon12: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
AntiChristian:
Let us hear the other side of the story first.

And 32 Million naira cash et all! How did she get that?

What is the minimum for money laundering?

Stupid question!!!
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by AustineJohn908(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Aisha Mercy Yakubu, although from the South South region of Nigeria, is someone that always speaks well of the North and its morality. I recall the day we had a political discussion, she was full of admiration for Northern leaders, including Governor El-rufai, Governor Zulum, and Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State. Wishing her governor and other South South and South East governors could perform like their Northern counterparts. She's decent..

Now I wonder what she would think of the North after this incident. Walahi, this is NOT GOOD FOR US! Governor El-rufai should do something as a matter of urgency and look into this case.. They should be compensated greatly and those responsible for this chaos should be identified and brought to justice! I trust El-rufai on this. He will ensure justice is served!

God bless Nigeria.
E be like something is doing you. Which state in the East or south S bear "Yakubu" as a surname or whatsoever.?
How can an Aisha Mercy Yakubu be from the South or East? Pray tell, because I'm sure people from that side bear Obi, Chima, Ndifreke, Obong, etc not Yakubu.

And your talk about the Northerner Governors doing better than the East and South...well maybe it because u guys have relatively better roads simply because it is more easy to build a road in the north and it will cost 3 times to build same in the South.
And by the way your Governors are impressive that's why your region according to the UN account for 85% of the poverty in Nigeria, also account for 70% of the out of school children
It also score low in Human Capital development.

You all think Development is only about Having a more better roads than the SS and SE of Nigeria I think you have to think again?

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tolexander:
Hausa/Fulani with Islam and their hypocrisy on sex related issues.

It had nothing to do with sex. The police already caught those that printed the sex party poster and none of them even knew teh restaurant owner after investigating them.

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
wirinet:

Satanism might not be acceptable to you, the same way Ogboni might not be acceptable, but it's a religion with its own believers.

What do you mean maximum destruction? Is it destruction by your God or destruction orchestrated by you and your religious breathens?
What brings buhari into this?

Satanism is not anarchism. In fact the Christian and Islamic religion historically had created more anarchy than any other religion in world history.

Ok cheers

I wanted to discuss morality/ the God concept/culture/historical ideologies that brought about western civilization and it's connection to Christianity/ society and outcomes, why laws exists and connecting these subjects to explain why Nigerian is a failed state , but it would not make sense to you.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by dontai(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
cococandy:
This is the result of moral policing. It starts from somewhere.

When you don’t have a problem marginalizing certain groups of people because their lifestyle doesn’t suit your moral code, you’re agreeing to a social contract where this kind of high handedness is allowed.

*Soldiers beat up a lady for not “dressing decently”. You support because you don’t like the lady’s morality.
*People get sent to jail for being in same sex relationships, you support because it’s against your religion.
*police assault a young man for having tattoos and dread locks? You support because the guy must be irresponsible for dressing that way.
*Someone’s hotel gets torn to the ground because they had a sex party in it? Why is anyone complaining?

It’s the society you all condone. A society where you can’t mind your business and let people live their lives.
you are very correct, Nigeria and our way of judgment tire me seriously.
Some weeks ago I'm walking along with a friend, and we saw a guy on tinted dread lock. can't believe my friend started casting aspersion, claiming that is why SARS kept shooting them, telling how he doesn't dress well. when he finished his wailing, I told him how hypocritical he was, I remind him maybe he forgot he just finished smoking weed. I lecture him that the guy committed no offense according to the law of the land, but can we said same of you weed smoker. I have cut ties with him I can't stand such hypocrisy.

Another one, I budge a bus from Aramoko Ekiti, heading to Ado. and all the already sitted passengers are all chorusing in one voice, abusing, causing a guy. not long I came to understand they are happy because some useless Soliders Barb the guy head in front of his girl friend because he kept an afro. I would have enlighten them on how they are selling their freedom on the altar of what they believe is moral(though their illegal enforcers are the one commiting a crime), but they are lost.

early last year my mama called me , saying please that your hair go and Barb it. the governor have said they should be arresting anybody that wear dread. I laughed and ask her wish power does the governor has to dictate how one hair should be, did I dictate his, or her children own.
I told her you parents are part of what's wrong in this country, why must you be planting useless fear into me. I told her maa, whenever you heard police or anybody arrested me because of my hair, just question them what else did I do? if nothing, ask them which constitution part did I abuse, tell them you want to know the case file and they should take me to court within 24 hours, I told her if you can question them with such boldness, after some minutes I will be the one to call you I'm on my way home.

moral of the story, constitution should be our guide, be it moral or anything we like to call it. anything different to that is a call for anarchy.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Oju4190: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Randerl:

Was there any EVIDENCE, YES OR NO.
Yes....A documentary evidence from wike himself explaining why he demolished the hotel.

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by AIIAssociates: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
lalasticlala:

Wicked people in power. Even if it's true that they wanted to hold a sex party there, is demolishing it hurriedly the best option?

This is the position of the law - Part 1

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by AIIAssociates: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is the position of the law - Part 2

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by AIIAssociates: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is the position of the law - Part 3

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by eyinjuege: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
See what clout chasing done cause or is it trying to defraud people. Akpan was trying to either defraud people with his well publicised sex party or chase clout with it. This has cost someone her livelihood.
I was surprised to see such a flier for that kind of party in Kaduna, something I've never heard of in Lagos or Abuja sef. Orgies probably exist in those other places too, but likely to be seriously coded
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by wirinet(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
jajeri3216:

Ok cheers

I wanted to discuss morality/ the God concept/culture/historical ideologies that brought about western civilization and it's connection to Christianity/ society and outcomes, why laws exists and connecting these subjects to explain why Nigerian is a failed state , but it would not make sense to you.

You will be surprised i understand these issues far more than you do. I studied Architecture, I have studied the evolution of western civilization to some great extent. I studied comparative religions from my university days to have a grasp of Religious evolution of Westen civilization.

I agree Nigeria is a failing state, it's not yet a failed state and I believe religion has contributed a lot to that failing status. If you look well most failed states (if not all) are religious fundamentalist states.

Laws must exist to regulate the running and interactions within a society, but such laws must reflect the developmental aspirations of the people, and not laws simply made to control the minds, bodies and properties of the people. Religious laws are mainly a means of control of the masses of people and have little to do with developmental objectives. That's why most develop societies quickly separated the state from religion to achieve their developmental goals.

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by AntiChristian: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
jonnyBee:

She said the Estimated net worth of her property (Cost of setting it up) s 32 Million not cash at hand. Please very well before misleading the general public. You should also quote the part she said she lost her One Month old pregnancy. Have some empathy

Are you related to the woman in question abi why are you so pained this way?

It was the bulldozer that killed the baby too.

Help find out the details: how much cash? And what other materials amount to the 32 Million apart from what was listed?
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by obyrich(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
lalasticlala:

This is a government that is preaching entrepreneurship up and down. What does it take for government to set up a panel of investigation before taking decisions to demolish the place?

This is a rented apartment for crying out loud. No evidence of previous usage of the place for obscene activities. A mere accusation, then destruction!

Odikwa egwu.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by vineyardfarms: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
lalasticlala:

The Nigerian Police collected N100,000. As bail fee and an addition of N20,000.00. IGP should be made to answer for the bail money his men collected. Drag El rufai to court

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by adebwalex(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
THIS IS WICKEDNESS TO THE HIGHEST ORDER. WHICH KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS? THEY WICKEDLY CARRIED OUT THE DEMOLITION BASE ON WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE IN MIND TO DO...GET A COMPETENT LAWYER TO FIGHT YOUR CASE...
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by cococandy(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Well said

Even the constitution can be unfair but that’s for another day
dontai:
you are very correct, Nigeria and our way of judgment tire me seriously.
Some weeks ago I'm walking along with a friend, and we saw a guy on tinted dread lock. can't believe my friend started casting aspersion, claiming that is why SARS kept shooting them, telling how he doesn't dress well. when he finished his wailing, I told him how hypocritical he was, I remind him maybe he forgot he just finished smoking weed. I lecture him that the guy committed no offense according to the law of the land, but can we said same of you weed smoker. I have cut ties with him I can't stand such hypocrisy.

Another one, I budge a bus from Aramoko Ekiti, heading to Ado. and all the already sitted passengers are all chorusing in one voice, abusing, causing a guy. not long I came to understand they are happy because some useless Soliders Barb the guy head in front of his girl friend because he kept an afro. I would have enlighten them on how they are selling their freedom on the altar of what they believe is moral(though their illegal enforcers are the one commiting a crime), but they are lost.

early last year my mama called me , saying please that your hair go and Barb it. the governor have said they should be arresting anybody that wear dread. I laughed and ask her wish power does the governor has to dictate how one hair should be, did I dictate his, or her children own.
I told her you parents are part of what's wrong in this country, why must you be planting useless fear into me. I told her maa, whenever you heard police or anybody arrested me because of my hair, just question them what else did I do? if nothing, ask them which constitution part did I abuse, tell them you want to know the case file and they should take me to court with 24 hours, I told her if you can question them with such boldness, after some minutes I will be the one to call you I'm on my way home.

moral of the story, constitution should be our guide, be it moral or anything we like to call it. anything different to that is a call for anarchy.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by SAMBARRY: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
haryorbarmie83:
Ahhhh. Which kind wahala be this, in this new year. Apc government has failed woefully. Karma will catch up to u all that have hands in demolishing someone's means of livelihood.
employment they won't provide, security they won't provide, conducive environment for buisness they won't provide but if it's to be sponsoring terrorist groups, killing and destroying,we will see them there

The way they're helping devil do their assignments is amazing. the Bible Said the devil cometh not but to kill, steal and destroy and that's what they're doing well

3 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by thatigboman: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
My question:is sex party moral?
give a dog a bad name

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
wirinet:

You will be surprised i understand these issues far more than you do. I studied Architecture, I have studied the evolution of western civilization to some great extent. I studied comparative religions from my university days to have a grasp of Religious evolution of Westen civilization.

I agree Nigeria is a failing state, it's not yet a failed state and I believe religion has contributed a lot to that failing status. If you look well most failed states (if not all) are religious fundamentalist states.

Laws must exist to regulate the running and interactions within a society, but such laws must reflect the developmental aspirations of the people, and not laws simply made to control the minds, bodies and properties of the people. Religious laws are mainly a means of control of the masses of people and have little to do with developmental objectives. That's why most develop societies quickly separated the state from religion to achieve their developmental goals.

I don't believe religion is the problem, society needs to have guidance, which could be based on budda, Allah, Jesus, laws, orisha etc.

Something must be there has a placeholder, otherwise there'll be no direction( in the west, it's Christianity and critical thought)

As for Nigeria/blacks, the problems increasingly points toward fecklessness, inaptitude, to summarize, low iq/intelligence, and now a declining moral compass/ lack of guidance and direction.(anything goes).

Society needs a lot more people who are skilled in building a variety of things/have a guiding principle for keeping society going in the right direction, the more of this there is the better.

The new type of arguments especially the literate ones put up is society should live as thou wilt, and guidance is irrelevant, they also compare their society with other societies who prioritize know how.eg the west doesn't care about nudity, why should we, but forgetting nudity isn't the engine behind western civilization.

Sorry I'm ranting. .. but there's something I'm getting at.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by thatigboman: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Is it that you are blind or is your brain badly damaged that you can’t read and comprehend a simple comment?

See, this is 2021 and it’s too early to be tagging people to your madness. Stop mentioning my handle to spew rubbish if I have not previously quoted your post or mention you anywhere. Maintain your lane this year and don’t be unfortunate.
leave story, answer the guy. What say u on this matter? We are not blaming buhari on this, so calm down
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by cybersteveben(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is so sad. No investigation? Despite with the alleged confession of the unscrupulous elements a whole business premises demolished? Good to know the business own is taking legal action. We hope to see whoever is responsible for this heinous act brought to book and Evey penny of compensation paid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.