Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) (46868 Views)

Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Redcrafton: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Who told you they don’t do that? So the whole North is secretly in cohesion sponsoring Boko Haram? It seems you haven’t eaten since mid day yesterday?

Yes they are.

Or else what has the north done collectively to stop them?

The other day Shettima claimed he would mobilize the terrorists in the north against ESN.

Also see the below claim by the military:

Alhaji Tanko Yakassai, the chairman of the Northern elders council told the press that the claims by the military that some northern leaders are sponsoring Boko Haram movement were baseless and illogical. He challenged the authorities to name the so-called sponsors if they claimed were backing the insurgents.
Read more: https://www.legit.ng/588265-chairman-northern-elders-council-says-boko-haram-sponsors-not-northerners.html

Why Northern leaders are silent over Boko Haram

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/why-northern-leaders-are-silent-over-boko-haram/

You have eaten since yesterday...but you have intense poverty of knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Reference(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2021
ChoCho54:
What he did was evil... though his intentions may be genuine and well meaning? You are utterly confused!

That is the Nigeria they create for themselves. That is why the country is in shambles. Mixed messages to leadership. A people that donot know what they want. A sandwich of sentiment with reality that leads ro social constipation.

7 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2021

What the heck did I just read.
The only place you can see these sleepy governments act swiftly is in the hypocritical destruction and stealing of citizens' hard earned fortune.

Fighting corruption, insecurity and hardship in Nigeria will take them the blood of a pregnant mosquito, the tooth of a male cockroach, the urine of a pregnant ant, and 25 centuries to achieve.
Useless sleepy governments.

5 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by favor914: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Toktee:
El Refai demolished that building believe me.
El Refai is a terrorist and their commander.

Anyone doubt me, raise up your hand.
I do, You are a member anytime, any day before the Governor, what do you have to loose?
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Kaybex007(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2021
NO INVESTIGATION BEFORE DEMOLITION, NO EVIDENCE, NOT TO TALK OF CONCRETE ONE TO PROVE. this is very unfair. like I said in my other comments, that I was sure the owner of the restaurant which they said is a hotel might not be aware of this neither will his staff also be aware. if citizens decide to move their investments /businesses abroad, same government will be the one going to press to persuade the to come home and invest. Can you now see why some set of Nigerians will prefer traveling abroad to wash plate than investing their money. I know some people might take this as a joke or senseless statement but I will prove it to you. The cost of traveling to some western countries is worth millions of naira but despite that some citizens save to travel out and when they get there the kind of job they get are cleaners and other petty jobs, some with good profession like medical doctors even leave Nigeria to wash plates, serve as nanny over there. If our government should continue this way, I'm sure it will end where we all won't like and we are heading there already. God save us from this tyrant government. Amen. Peace of the Lord be with us all.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by MediMedi(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2021
And they made people working there jobless at this time? I bleed
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by sameks08(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2021
those that want you dead will die b4 you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Whiteshield: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

Crucify the government then.

If you decide to elect daft, unthinking and shortsighted idiots into government, you are destroying yourself and no one else.

Businesses are suffering in Kaduna due to government's policies, NB is having production issues, added to the bad press of this. Kaduna organised investors summit sometime ago but we all know news like this deter investors.

Investors will move out of Kaduna and you will have yourself to blame. Go and ask those in Warri to explain what happens when investors move out.

7 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Toktee(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
so I guess that shite El zazaky that El Rufai is at war with is a Christian?
Are you ok?
Who has authority to order the demolition of a building in a state?

Have sense in JESUS name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by lathrowinger: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Honestly speaking,

This is serious.

Happy Sunday folks.

ODEWALE ADESOYE

Broz, what's going on... Talk to me, I can help you... I felt you are up to something

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by bixton(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I know that restaurant... I was SHOCKED when it was called HOTEL on social media... I was also SHOCKED when I read about the SEX PARTY shit on social media.. My brothers and sisters, I am telling you right now that THERE'S NO WAY A PARTY CAN BE HELD there, let alone a SEX PARTY. I suspect it's a case of MISTAKEN IDENTITY or ENEMIES AT WORK, probably a set up..

Honestly, I admire Governor El-rufai for the wonderful things he's doing in KD, but in this case, he FVCKED UP! Why demolish a restaurant, someone's sweat, cos of rumor? Well, he can still redeem his image.. He should, as a matter of urgency, apologize to the owner and compensate him.. What he did was evil, though his intentions may be genuine and well-meaning..

To the management/owner of the restaurant, the good people of Kaduna State in general and Sabo Tasha in particular are strongly behind you.. Something is being done as we speak..

God bless Kaduna state.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

There's nothing good el-rufai is doing in kaduna. Sometimes the way governors and all elected leaders and their appointees behave is like they will never vacate the office they presently occupy.
Every good or evil definitely comes with a reward at the appropriate time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by favor914: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Reference:

That is the Nigeria they create for themselves. That is why the country is in shambles. Mixed messages to leadership. A people that donot know what they want. A sandwich of sentiment with reality that leads ro social constipation.
Speak for yourself, not everyone is complaining, insecurity in Nigeria is caused by you the people.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
My question:is sex party moral?

My friend shut!! Did you actually read the article.

3 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by jullary(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Seriously we are not one in this shithole

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by DenreleDave(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Whiteshield:

If you have your own property (which I doubt), you will know the property is worth around that amount. Building that structure alone is like 25M.

Shut up... Nonsense...

I was talking abt 32m cash.... Not abt property...

Stop vomiting rubbish
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Jyde89: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
My question:is sex party moral?
is brute force moral?

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by DenreleDave(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2021
symbianDON:
I think it's 32m in assets and cash...if you consider the physical building and properties it should be within that range. There's so much injustice in Nigeria. It's really so nauseating that a proper investigation couldn't be carried out before hastily carrying out punishments. Kaduna State government MUST be made to apologise and compensate this woman and others unfairly treated in this case.

Sure.. They must apologize and compensate for sure

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Oju4190: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2021
haryorbarmie83:
Ahhhh. Which kind wahala be this, in this new year. Apc government has failed woefully. Karma will catch up to u all that have hands in demolishing someone's means of livelihood.
Na u won go political....wata bout wicked wike wen demolished a whole hotel for onne because a covid 19 patient is lodging in the hotel.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by DenreleDave(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
What kind of high-handedness is El-rufai practicing in Kaduna state? This very wrong and should be condemned by all well meaning Nigerians. I hope justice gets served.
8. DenreleDave( m):

Sure....... I condemned the action in every way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by favor914: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Toktee:
Are you ok?
Who has authority to order the demolition of a building in a state?

Have sense in JESUS name.
Was that the question asked dodo brain? You said if they were Muslims nothing would have happened, so I gave you a clear example of a so called victimized Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I know that restaurant... I was SHOCKED when it was called HOTEL on social media... I was also SHOCKED when I read about the SEX PARTY shit on social media.. My brothers and sisters, I am telling you right now that THERE'S NO WAY A PARTY CAN BE HELD there, let alone a SEX PARTY. I suspect it's a case of MISTAKEN IDENTITY or ENEMIES AT WORK, probably a set up..

Honestly, I admire Governor El-rufai for the wonderful things he's doing in KD, but in this case, he FVCKED UP! Why demolish a restaurant, someone's sweat, cos of rumor? Well, he can still redeem his image.. He should, as a matter of urgency, apologize to the owner and compensate him.. What he did was evil, though his intentions may be genuine and well-meaning..

To the management/owner of the restaurant, the good people of Kaduna State in general and Sabo Tasha in particular are strongly behind you.. Something is being done as we speak..

God bless Kaduna state.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You admire el-rufai? You must be a Muslim fanatic.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Toktee(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
I do, You are a member anytime, any day before the Governor, what do you have to loose?
Thunder fire you in Jesus name.

Don't mention me again I know you eat from the crumbs that fails from his table or your brother or father is a gate man at his house which I do not give a flying fuvck about it.

I repeat, El Refai is a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Whiteshield: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2021
DenreleDave:

Shut up... Nonsense...

I was talking abt 32m cash.... Not abt property...

Stop vomiting rubbish

Mai suya, here is what they said "Cash,et al worth over #32 million, as the place was abruptly vandalised after the demolition."
That is the value of the structure and everything in it.

No wonder Abok1 no dey pass IELTS. grin

6 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2021
Whiteshield:

If you decide to elect daft, unthinking and shortsighted idiots into government, you are destroying yourself and no one else.

Businesses are suffering in Kaduna due to government's policies, NB is having production issues, added to the bad press of this. Kaduna organised investors summit sometime ago but we all know news like this deter investors.

Investors will move out of Kaduna and you will have yourself to blame. Go and ask those in Warri to explain what happens when investors move out.

So just because a restaurant was demolished then investors will move out of Kaduna.

Hold on a little.
More will unfold in the coming days.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by ChoCho54(f): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2021
Reference:

And there's no end in sight!
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by guru90: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2021
Police showed us a poster on a GSM phone belonging to one of the officers by name Inspector Felix. It was a poster of an event titled; KADUNA SEX PARTY, which the Police claimed the venue for the supposed "sex party"
Statement by uneducated 9ja police.

9ja will never get sensible leaders......

Because they saw KADUNA SEX PARTY without proper investigating.... They started demolishing person business.

Chai!!!!

They will never used this kinda power to fight boko haram.

They love to keep on frustrating the masses they are leading.

It will never be well to all 9ja leaders....

Wike did his own during Useless Covid 19 Locked...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Toktee(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Was that the question asked dodo brain? You said if they were Muslims nothing would have happened, so I gave you a clear example of a so called victimized Muslim.
You are a fool, quote where I said that in this thread, you are very stupid, too much dick is bad.

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by favor914: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Toktee:
Thunder fire you in Jesus name.

Don't mention me again I know you eat from the crumbs that fails from his table or your brother or father is a gate man at his house which I do not give a flying fuvck about it.

I repeat, El Refai is a terrorist.
Thunder should fire a person in Yeshua’s name? The hottest part of the burning lake has been reserved for you.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by hisexcellency34: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2021
I hate that midget called El Rufai with passion
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Whiteshield: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

So just because a restaurant was demolished then investors will move out of Kaduna.

Hold on a little.
More will unfold in the coming days.

Are you aware that Elrufai asked Nigerian breweries to reduce production?

Don't worry. In a few years, you will see the consequences of current actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by favor914: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2021
Toktee:
You are a fool, quote where I said that in this thread, you are very stupid, too much dick is bad.
It seems you haven’t drank kunu this morning?
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by jopiper(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2021
This is a bad one. Personal effort is what Hell Rufai is destroying. Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.