Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) (46877 Views)

Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by abdul824: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Interesting story.. you mean you had no connection whatsoever with the party
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by dontai(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
AIIAssociates:

This is the position of the law - Part 1
Sir, you should have created a separate thread for this.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by DenreleDave(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Whiteshield:

See the person insulting my father. grin

My father stuff is what they call 'weenie'. It is like groundnut. My father shud Eat fertiliser maybe he will will have hope. My father is an Impotent baxtarrd. grin cheesy grin
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Samysearch(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tolexander:
Hausa/Fulani with Islam and their hypocrisy on sex related issues.

Carry all these people mentioned to Sambisa and other forests in Zamfara and Sokoto, Boko Haram And Bandits would have been suppressed a long time ago.

If Kaduna State Government And people were this serious and swift with terrorists disturbing southern Kaduna, there won’t be ethnic cleansing again recorded in Southern Kaduna

I am sure you didn't blame Christianity she Wine ( a Christian ) spearheaded the demolition of hotel in Rivers. Your joke is actually on you. You are a hypocrite from your writing.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by AIIAssociates: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
dontai:
Sir, you should have created a separate thread for this.

Thanks.

Done.

Thread is here: https://www.nairaland.com/6343525/fact-check-did-kasupda-nigeria#97678722
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by thatigboman: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
cococandy:
This is the result of moral policing. It starts from somewhere.

When you don’t have a problem marginalizing certain groups of people because their lifestyle doesn’t suit your moral code, you’re agreeing to a social contract where this kind of high handedness is allowed.

*Soldiers beat up a lady for not “dressing decently”. You support because you don’t like the lady’s morality.
*People get sent to jail for being in same sex relationships, you support because it’s against your religion.
*police assault a young man for having tattoos and dread locks? You support because the guy must be irresponsible for dressing that way.
*Someone’s hotel gets torn to the ground because they had a sex party in it? Why is anyone complaining?

It’s the society you all condone. A society where you can’t mind your business and let people live their lives.
it's a restaurant and no hotel. And no sex party was said to hold there.
I agree with other submissions of yours
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by seunmsg(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
thatigboman:
leave story, answer the guy. What say u on this matter? We are not blaming buhari on this, so calm down

Go to the first page of the thread, the answer you seek is there.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by dazzlingd(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Injustice, hypocrisy, religiously insane and callous .....

I spit on the black race....shame
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Jaqenhghar: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
wirinet:

That's the way the world should run and promote peace. Everyone should be entitled to his or her opinion. We should be guided by civic laws and not doctrinal laws of a particular religion.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Lightorder: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Whaaaaaat? Has it come to that? Just have one’s name roped into what you don’t know about by a total stranger and the next day you are in trouble without evidence?
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by cafolu: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Even more annoying is he fact that the so called sex party did not even hold and no venue was indicated in the advert for the event so I wonder what informed the madness!

cococandy:
This is the result of moral policing. It starts from somewhere.

When you don’t have a problem marginalizing certain groups of people because their lifestyle doesn’t suit your moral code, you’re agreeing to a social contract where this kind of high handedness is allowed.

*Soldiers beat up a lady for not “dressing decently”. You support because you don’t like the lady’s morality.
*People get sent to jail for being in same sex relationships, you support because it’s against your religion.
*police assault a young man for having tattoos and dread locks? You support because the guy must be irresponsible for dressing that way.
*Someone’s hotel gets torn to the ground because they had a sex party in it? Why is anyone complaining?

It’s the society you all condone. A society where you can’t mind your business and let people live their lives.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Nwaide01: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
I am suggesting for a legislation to be put in place to remove whatever legal authority the government have be it federal or state from demolishing a legal business establishment, let the courts decide otherwise because the governments are using it as personal vendetta.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by 12inchess: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is why I left Nigeria. The govt is unserious. Imagine destroying a taxpayers property for a religion that pays no tax.

Later they will say the state has no money and they need to borrow.

She should certainly sue the NPF. But there is no justice in Nigeria so it may be a waste of time.

Slowly and surely Nigeria will eventually become a failed state. It's just a matter of time.

Ajimobi did same thing to Yinka Ayefele then.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by soloeghos: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
seriously wtf sincerely this is a inhumane treatment from the government they shouldn't have demolished the building that was someone's investment I don't know what is really cooking up there in the north but I think urgent actions need to be taken Aisha yakubu has to take the matter to court and let nemesis catch up with kaduna government this was the same thing wike did to someone Last year we can't continue In this part considering what she has been through
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by wirinet(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
jajeri3216:

I don't believe religion is the problem, society needs to have guidance, which could be based on budda, Allah, Jesus, laws, orisha etc.
Believe me religion (not spirituality ) is a major problem. Religion promote the idea that I/we are the chosen and we are more special than everyone else. Religion segment the society according to closeness to God. Authority flows from those closest to God to those furthest from God. The leaders/priests of religion are put on the same pedestal as God itself and all acts no matter how absurd are accepted. Religion is about control, control of the adherents for whatever purpose the leaders/priests want. It could be for political or economic purposes. Spirituality on the other hand is about freedom, freedom to achieve unity, communicate or interact with God/universe/ consciousness. Spirituality does not divide the world into us against them.

The major faiths are big on religion but small on spirituality.

If you notice almost all the central figures of religion were never religious but highly spiritual.

Something must be there has a placeholder, otherwise there'll be no direction( in the west, it's Christianity and critical thought)

Using religion as a placeholder has had terrible consequences in the past and still continues to have terrible consequences today. Shouting Allahu Akbar before beheading innocent people is one example.

As for Nigeria/blacks, the problems increasingly points toward fecklessness, inaptitude, to summarize, low iq/intelligence, and now a declining moral compass/ lack of guidance and direction.(anything goes).
The problem is not necessarily low IQ/intelligence/declining moral compass, because in terms of IQ, intelligence and Moral compass, our society is better off today than before we came in contact with the Europeans. The problem is our changing value system that now promote class selfish materialism in the guise of prosperity. Now, we promote greed, selfishness, avarice, and not empathy, social development, hard work and contentment.

Society needs a lot more people who are skilled in building a variety of things/have a guiding principle for keeping society going in the right direction, the more of this there is the better.
Society need honest leadership who are ready to sacrifice for the general progress of all.

The new type of arguments especially the literate ones put up is society should live as thou wilt, and guidance is irrelevant, they also compare their society with other societies who prioritize know how.eg the west doesn't care about nudity, why should we, but forgetting nudity isn't the engine behind western civilization.

Sorry I'm ranting. .. but there's something I'm getting at.

Nudity has very little to do with it. Most societies start out nude or with very minimal clothing. We Sub Saharan Africans did not start covering up until the beginning of the 20th century. Even at independence, most villages in Nigeria wore very little clothings. While I was schooling in sokoto in the late 80s, there was a village very close to my school where young girls were walking around topless. In all these, there were no reporting of rape or sexual deviancy.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Ibegtodiffer: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
AntiChristian:
Let us hear the other side of the story first.

And 32 Million naira cash et all! How did she get that?

What is the minimum for money laundering?

She is talking about damages, not cash in the restaurant. The miscarriage and resultant psychological trauma alone is more than that amount.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by GetMeRight: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
seunmsg:
Before even reading her side of the story, I knew there was something hypocritical about the decision of El-Rufai to quickly demolish the building. The demolition was done in bad faith to appease to the governor’s hypocritical northern Kaduna Muslim base. The lady should go to court and get the government to pay her millions of Naira in compensation.

What would have northern kaduna Muslim base done if El Rufai had not demolished the building? Did they ask for the demolish of the building? Just anything to drag Muslims in the mud
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by GetMeRight: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
haryorbarmie83:
Ahhhh. Which kind wahala be this, in this new year. Apc government has failed woefully. Karma will catch up to u all that have hands in demolishing someone's means of livelihood.

Didn't PDP government demolish mosque in Rivers state last year? What did the mosque do? Hypocrites everywhere
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by daleehat: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sammy07:
El rufai is a useless man.
But your miserable Palm wine tapping Father is More useless.... bastard you
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by dontai(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
AIIAssociates:

Thanks.

Done.

Thread is here: https://www.nairaland.com/6343525/fact-check-did-kasupda-nigeria#97678722
I will need to download it and find enough time to read and digest.
thanks for always been there.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by GetMeRight: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tolexander:
[b] Hausa/Fulani with Islam and their hypocrisy on sex related issues.
[/s]
Carry all these people mentioned to Sambisa and other forests in Zamfara and Sokoto, Boko Haram And Bandits would have been suppressed a long time ago.

If Kaduna State Government And people were this serious and swift with terrorists disturbing southern Kaduna, there won’t be ethnic cleansing again recorded in Southern Kaduna

Didn't Wike declare Rivers state a Christian state with the follow up of demolishing a very large mosque? I guess that had nothing to do with Christianity.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Muna4real(f): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nigeria is cursed.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Coinbased: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oh
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Bellotelli: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tolexander:
As if I care what Islam is!

Would that have happened in the down south in Christian community?
The answer is staring at you!
Where were u when Wike demolished a hotel arbitrarily on the name of violating covid 19 protocol.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Sebgajere(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Naija oooooooh
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Simeon88(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I know that restaurant... I was SHOCKED when it was called HOTEL on social media... I was also SHOCKED when I read about the SEX PARTY shit on social media.. My brothers and sisters, I am telling you right now that THERE'S NO WAY A PARTY CAN BE HELD there, let alone a SEX PARTY. I suspect it's a case of MISTAKEN IDENTITY or ENEMIES AT WORK, probably a set up..

Honestly, I admire Governor El-rufai for the wonderful things he's doing in KD, but in this case, he FVCKED UP! Why demolish a restaurant, someone's sweat, cos of rumor? Well, he can still redeem his image.. He should, as a matter of urgency, apologize to the owner and compensate him.. What he did was evil, though his intentions may be genuine and well-meaning..

To the management/owner of the restaurant, the good people of Kaduna State in general and Sabo Tasha in particular are strongly behind you.. Something is being done as we speak..

God bless Kaduna state.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This is sad if that's what truly went down. News like this is the reason why I don't blame some people who don't believe in this country. I know that place in kd and no way in the world that place will host such an event. I hope she get justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by ikennamadu1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sue that short devil and his evil government... they should pay 10billion naira for they stupidity
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Ikinternational: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Broken2020:
They frown at the word “sex” but they celebrate rape in the name of child marriage.

Deep
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by thatigboman: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
abdul824:
Interesting story.. you mean you had no connection whatsoever with the party
aboki, go and sleep. Aboki no dey go school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM / Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.