Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Does She Still Have His Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Still Have His Love? (737 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Still Have His Love? by aloyemeka1: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Dying to know I still have his love…[/size]
With Auntie Agatha, gataedo@yahoo.com, agatha.edo@gmail.com,Tel: 08054500626

Dear Agatha,

My boyfriend works as a flight attendant in one of the airlines and anytime he goes on international flight, he doesn’t deem it fit to either call or send me a text or e-mails.

His last trip was for a month. He didn’t call me, even if it was once. Agatha I am freaking out, feeling insecure and I keep thinking he has dumped me. He has been gone since December 26, no calls or messages. I can’t reach him because he isn’t mobile.

I have tried all I can to re-establish contact, but he never replies any of my messages. The only one he replied was the one concerning his marriage to his ex-girlfriend. He replied to deny the speculations, assuring me he would never do such a thing to me.

Agatha, I have this strong feeling that he has dumped me and moved on. I tried to get back at him by sleeping with another man, but this hasn’t helped my situation. Each time I sleep with this other guy, I end up crying. I always loathe myself for doing it.

Help me Agatha. I want to know if he still loves me or not and if he is tired of the relationship. Your answer would help me come to the understanding of how to handle the break up when it eventually happens

I love him, but I am tired of waiting for him. I just need him to reply me and tell me everything thing is okay but this appears very impossible.

I don’t know what to do.

Please advise me!

Sylvia.

http://naijanet.com/news/source/2011/mar/29/1001.html
Re: Does She Still Have His Love? by 190: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Does She Still Have His Love? by Odunnu: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
Is there no authority figure your relationship?
Dnt you knw his friends,family or colleagues who could relay your message?
Re: Does She Still Have His Love? by nigflue: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
Poor you the best advice is just let him go no matter how difficult it is. Its just a matter of time wen u wil meet someone who will be worthy of you besides no man is worth fightin over for and doesn't deserve u

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Weddings - Love 'em Or Hate 'em? / Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? / Christmas With His Family, Without Him:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.