Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) (49144 Views)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] / Siamese Twins Die Months After Delivery In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by wyqay: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
grin grin
OlayemiAshraf:

You will just open mouth waaaaaa bi ewure
angry
OlayemiAshraf:

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by MrAAA2: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
No cause of death? Suicide cannot be ruled out.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by merits(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
TMSMedia:
A bride-to-be, Fatima Hassan Fari has died on her wedding day in Funtua Local Government Area of Katsina State, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that Fatima died at 7am on Saturday, January 2, 2021, three hours to her wedding Fatiha slated at 10am.

She was buried at 2pm same Saturday, according to Islamic rites.

Meanwhile, friends and family members have taken to Facebook to mourn her death. A school friend, Mallam Muhammad Sani Isah described Fatima as an upright lady and a humanitarian.

He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100022077811909/posts/1063608397718411/?app=fbl

See posts below.
Inalilahi wa ina ilayi rajiun.may almighty Allah put her in aljanat firdauz.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Prestige552(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
Few hours to start receiving preeq legally ND death came calling, even if na one round death for allow d husband do...I pity d husband conji go kill am oo cause I can't imagine d kind maganin burantashi wey him don take

Guy disguise shey u get sense now
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Prestige552(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
Few hours to start receiving preeq legally ND death came calling, even if na one round death for allow d husband do...I pity d husband conji go kill am oo cause I can't imagine d kind maganin burantashi wey him don take

Guy disguise shey u get sense now
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I'm super sure this according to Islamic rites have buried someone alive in deep coma before.

Exactly what came to my mind after I read the story.

2 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
MrAAA2:
No cause of death? Suicide cannot be ruled out.
How? On her wedding day?
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kokoboss:
mama this your talk no make you get sense o.
No mind am, after when we tell them that it is only sex they can offer, they get angry.
I was telling one the other time that most of them are bad girls but they pretend a lot, she said na me bad pass you.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by 7victor(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Katsina girls and ladies are always very nice, humble/gentle and friendly.

In fact, they have lovely character.

I have never seen any other state in Nigeria which has ladies with such good character as Katsina ladies.

I have NEVER seen a Katsina lady with a bad character, since I started staying in Katsina.

I have been in different states before so I know what I'm saying.

May God receive her gentle and lovely soul.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Shimran(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=EmekaBlue post=97678728 according to Islamic rites [/quote]

You did not hate the north most but their religion. Put it the back of ur mind, it is work of one man whom you claimed isn't the prophet who was prophesied in the bible.

Perhaps: Even though she was in deep coma, so God wishes to end her life.

Leave your own dead body weeks upon weeks, non shall say a dim to you.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

That couldn't be further from the truth
History has it that your religion abhors dissenting voices
You are not the only one with an opinion so stfu

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:09am On Jan 04, 2021
So painful.

Beautiful lady gone just like that......Uwa di egwu.

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by elisho: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2021
she may have taking some tin to mark her sleep becouse she was foce to marry
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by nolywe(m): 12:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Village people...see them

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by friendl: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Such a pretty lady ,...
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Sailorsoldier1: 2:16am On Jan 04, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I'm super sure this according to Islamic rites have buried someone alive in deep coma before.
Sure

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Sailorsoldier1: 2:17am On Jan 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

you are d uneducated Ewure....u Ediot.....that man is right...many have been buried in deep coma thinking dey are dead....mumu!

3 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by therajah: 2:37am On Jan 04, 2021
DavSagacity:
She fit be Ogbanje. She fit done vow say she will die and return to the coven on her wedding day.

Too much of African magic some will say .
May God console the groom and the entire family she left behind

My her soul Rest in Peace
Parental guidance in movies shld be folliwed strictly..
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 04, 2021
TMSMedia:
A bride-to-be, Fatima Hassan Fari has died on her wedding day in Funtua Local Government Area of Katsina State, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that Fatima died at 7am on Saturday, January 2, 2021, three hours to her wedding Fatiha slated at 10am.

She was buried at 2pm same Saturday, according to Islamic rites.

Meanwhile, friends and family members have taken to Facebook to mourn her death. A school friend, Mallam Muhammad Sani Isah described Fatima as an upright lady and a humanitarian.

He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100022077811909/posts/1063608397718411/?app=fbl

See posts below.
Death does not care who you are Kai rip
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Germi9: 3:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
this na Ogbanje na, she's been told she will die on her wedding day...the north are very clueless
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Kennytorio1: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2021
So painful to hear this... God will fortify them to bear the loss of this pretty lady
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Kokoboss: 5:16am On Jan 04, 2021
onyechez:

No mind am, after when we tell them that it is only sex they can offer, they get angry.
I was telling one the other time that most of them are bad girls but they pretend a lot, she said na me bad pass you.
lol boss. Seriously some of them good o but the way this one reason be like say na only catfish she dey chop always.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by sameks08(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2021
so pathetic rest well my dear
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by lukeyboy246: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2021
chaii ooo sorry ooo
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
This woman carry this madness enter 2021. Your case is irredeemable.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by IceQween(f): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Uyi168:
No info what led to her death...

Death sef.. cry

As if the info will bring her back to life. Some people and tatafo are like 5 and 6. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Uyi168: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2021
IceQween:

As if the info will bring her back to life. Some people and tatafo are like 5 and 6. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Buhari and his bad lock
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Ogbanje girl
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Babaken(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2021
But why
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by hajibud(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.