Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? (1407 Views)

Is There An Ulterior Motive When People Start Liking Everything You Post? / My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive / Wrong Marriages, Wrong Persons & Wrong Motives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by vybzkartel: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
This young girl, 17 years is staying with my brother as a househelp. We are all cool with her so she is comfortable much like a daughter.

However, I have noticed a funny trend lately

She is quite touchy with me. Likes to touch my arm, chest etc when talking with me

Run to hug me a few days ago when I was approaching their house

Entered my room one time when i was alone day with the greeting "my baby"

I have realised she likes my company very much
She likes eating my left over food including bones I have left in my plate.

NB; I can't and don't want to sleep with her

But, do you think what she is doing is normal? Or she has ulterior motives? If you were in my shoes what would u do?

Thanks
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Nwodosis(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Her biological clock of puberty is clocking, it is a clock one can't stop no matter how religious you are.
Be close to her and educate her on the pro and cons of indulging in sex. Please don't take advantage of her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by iTroll: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
You have a brain

Use it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by decatalyst(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
vybzkartel:
This young girl, 17 years is staying with my brother as a househelp. We are all cool with her so she is comfortable much like a daughter.

She is quite touchy with me. Likes to touch my arm, chest etc when talking with me

But, do you think what she is doing is normal? Or she has ulterior motives? If you were in my shoes what would u do?

Thanks

Reading all these "babish" threads on Nairaland is becoming mental torture.

Damn! Nairaland needs reform jare

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Op, I find you kinda funny oooo. Na small pikin dey your mind like this.... Just arrange her in her place. How she dey even touch your body sef ? Buh guy for you to even talk about not wanting to sleep with her is kinda funny ooo, how can you even look upon an underage.
Show her her place, stop being too nice abeg, if she still smile to you, send her out.... No harm done
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Uncle...she is not yet matured, that is the only "thing" she is thinking about at the moment unlike u.

Do u now want to bring yourself down to her level of immaturity? Or are U already imagining her playing with ur lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Raggy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
To be sincere with you, I suggest that you become mean to her before things get out of hand
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Martinez39s(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
SHE WANTS TO FÙCK YOU. SHE WANTS YOUR CÒCK IN HER TIGHT PUŚSY.

5 Likes

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Nazgul: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nwodosis:
Her biological clock of puberty is clocking, it is a clock one can't stop no matter how religious you are.
Be close to her and educate her on the pro and cons of indulging in sex. Please don't take advantage of her.
Op take this advice...

The girl in question will forever be greatful to you when she attains full maturity.

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by vybzkartel: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Uncle...she is not yet matured, that is the only "thing" she is thinking about at the moment unlike u.

Do u now want to bring yourself down to her level of immaturity? Or are U already imagining her playing with ur lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How do you mean with the bolded
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Kriss216: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nwodosis:
You're advising him to be close to her

Just like telling a Goat to be close to a Yam.

You guys don't like to be realistic and makes me wonder how some of you lack basic orientation. The girl wants to fucck the OP and the best OP can do is to stay very far from her, that's if he's truly sure he doesn't want the girl's kpekus.
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by vybzkartel: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Martinez39s:
SHE WANTS TO FÙCK YOU. SHE WANTS YOUR CÒCK IN HER TIGHT PUŚSY.

Is that the meaning of what she is doing?
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Martinez39s(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
vybzkartel:

Is that the meaning of what she is doing?
Before nko. YES! I repeat, she wants you to fùck her. She wants your diçk in her tight pùssy.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
vybzkartel:

How do you mean with the bolded

her sex hormones is very high and raging at the moment, still innocent, u know that sexy beautiful smile that is genuine without any blemish that shows a lot of desire and affection (capable of making a man to experience erection).

At this stage the girl's eyes have not opened yet, she neva know man yet to be wise. Uncle on the other-hand instead of correcting her to retrace her steps want to join her to "swim in the sea of fornication" like they will often say.
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by fineboynl(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
trust me she already having sex. wether you sex her or not. she will find someone else that would be interested to see her. women are like that. pussy normally itch them until they get to 30 years before they learnt how to control it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by vybzkartel: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

her sex hormones is very high and raging at the moment, still innocent, u know that sexy beautiful smile that is genuine without any blemish that shows a lot of desire and affection (capable of making a man to experience erection).

At this stage the girl's eyes have not opened yet, she neva know man yet to be wise. Uncle on the other-hand instead of correcting her to retrace her steps want to join her to "swim in the sea of fornication" like they will often say.

Did you really read my post?
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
vybzkartel:
[/b]

Did you really read my post?
lol grin i read your post

She enjoys your company, but is it reciprocal? Do u enjoy her company too?

please do us a favor, before it develop to Eros, let it just be platonic and agape love for the time being before she turn 18.
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
vybzkartel:

Thanks
Just Maintain Social Distancing Otherwise, U Will Enter A Deep Pit.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Some people are like that. They are too touchy. Just know your limit. If you are the type that if a lady touches you all the hair on your body will stand, please tell her to not touch you again. Give her instruction not to enter into your room again. Don't leave your left over food on the table, if you don't want her to eat it.

Some people don't see anything in eating other people's left overs. You need to respect yourself and see her as a younger sister that she is.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Ishilove: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
vybzkartel:

Thanks
She is crushing on you. Please she is just a hormone driven kid, don't use your adult-sized preek to destroy her destiny. Biko, I'm begging you.

Treat her like your sister and tell her to stop all unnecessary touchery and overfamiliarity. That includes names like 'baby', 'tiger', 'fine boy' and other allied terms of endearment. Draw limits and stick to them.
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by vybzkartel: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

She is crushing on you. Please she is just a hormone driven kid, don't use your man-sized preek to destroy her destiny. Biko, I'm begging you.

Treat her like your sister and tell her to stop all unnecessary touchery and overfamiliarity. That includes names like 'baby', 'tiger', 'fine boy' and other allied terms of endearment.

I can't even do that my dear

Just wanted to know if what she does is normal
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Ishilove: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
vybzkartel:

I can't even do that my dear

Just wanted to know if what she does is normal
She's crushing. Hopefully she will outgrow it.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Silentgroper(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nwodosis:
In other words, her hoeing 0'clock just nack.
Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Silentgroper(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

She is crushing on you. Please she is just a hormone driven kid, don't use your adult-sized preek to destroy her destiny. Biko, I'm begging you.

Treat her like your sister and tell her to stop all unnecessary touchery and overfamiliarity. That includes names like 'baby', 'tiger', 'fine boy' and other allied terms of endearment. Draw limits and stick to them.
Abeg i've got a question, i just want to knw how preeq dey destroy destiny...

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by Ishilove: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Silentgroper:

Abeg i've got a question, i just want to knw how preeq dey destroy destiny...
Destruction via preek cannot be easily explained.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by paulolee(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
you said u dnt Wana lash her nunu and you are asking us what you should do so dt we would convince you to bang her or wat?

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Harbouring Ulterior Motives? by vybzkartel: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
paulolee:
you said u dnt Wana lash her nunu and you are asking us what you should do so dt we would convince you to bang her or wat?

Don't get me wrong
I have not encountered such before, I am here to seek advise on how to manage the whole thing

If I wanted to sleep with her, I wouldn't post this here

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship, My Problem Please Talk To Me / MEN; Shine Your Eyes - Don't Be Foolish / What's Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.