Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

What's Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Do You Think? (1408 Views)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Do You Think? by lavylilly: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Marriage is not something you manage If you are already walking on egg shells when you are with him, don't marry o. I have been there and its not a good experience. He constantly reminded me that his mother had over 8 children and suffered alone to train them and do house chores
just because i told him we will require a house help since I won't be doing domestic chores everyday whenever I have a full production week. He lacked communication skills and instead of telling me when I offend him. He will rather carry grudges like satan and punish me emotionally. I will beg for my sins and the sins of the world.Which man in love ignores 39 missed calls from a woman he claims to love ? . He had a 9 year old daughter and hid it from me.I found out in the most casual and painful way.I would have treated that child like my daughter,but why hide it from me?. I talked about him running a genotype test because I am AS and since he claims AA when he said he used to be AS ,ain't it better,we redo a test in another hospital?.

He preferred to call off the wedding plans. No matter how you try to make up excuses with love. An abuser is an abuser. I was engaged, my friends were happy but I was miserable.I lacked peace of mind. Should marriage be this way ? I never enter and e be like this?. I didn't have a dime.I was dependent on him and the little money I got from sewing for people. I thought about starting all over again and it affected my self esteem. I was a depressed bitter woman. When he left,I was bitter, little did I know that It was God who saved me from an impending doom. Not everyone will be lucky. Maybe I would have been a single mother with a child and no penny in her account.

Single woman, Hear me!...Never settle for less .... I may not have a man now to call my own but I am happy!..very happy!
My parents do not lack,even though daddy is retired ....I take care of them and I ensure everyone is catered for. .. I once asked him if he will ever relocate to my location if I had a good job that fetches money more than he does,he said NEVER!. Most men in their quest for headship lose out.
You earn 30k in Abuja and wifey earns 500k in Lagos, so wife will resign to join you and your miserable 30k because you are the HUSBAND and HEAD. Arth thou not a FOOL?.

Now the EX is regretting,he said he hasn't found a woman like me and I assured him he will never find. My type is LIMITED EDITION. We are scarce and not just for any man. I AM A GOOD WOMAN, AN ASSET TO ANY MAN provided he treats me right, yes,ask GOD, he knows this too.So ladies,love with sense,peace of mind is what money can never buy. Na me talk am. If he is rich and treats you like shit, he is not worthy to be called a husband. If he is poor and doesn't treat you well, I pity your condition because even when he makes the money, you won't be treated well. If his family doesn't like you, don't marry him,you will be miserable. There is a lot I wanna say but this pos
Wait,let the biological clock tick.

Wait for a good man to come ...don't marry a wicked person to pepper your friends.
Don't marry a selfish man who thinks about his family only. If my husband cannot care for my family the same way I will care for his own family ,then he doesn't deserve me. Note that there is no perfect man. but at least be sure he falls into what you desire in a man.

Don't ever make a mistake of thinking he will change when you marry him ..You are not the holy spirit..
MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Do You Think? by Candidlady: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Goooodharddick we need you here
Re: What's Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2022
Thanks for this,I’ve always known to put brain first before your feelings when dealing with a man
Re: What's Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2022
Wonderfully written!

Bottom line : Make your own money, have standards and live life. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What's Do You Think? by Nonexisting: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2022
You have told your side of the story and it sounds sweet just like numerous others out there. No comment until I hear the other side of it. It has been proven over and over that the first person to go online and report marital problem is the one with more issues. So madam, keep your rants for now.

1 Like

Re: What's Do You Think? by Elmojiid(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2022
There are million of you out there and you are replaceable. What the man did is not good and unfair, peace I mean no harm.

1 Like

Re: What's Do You Think? by Aforxzy(f): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2022
I wish every woman will know her worth. We are worth more than money could buy.

And marriage is good if you marry the right person for the right reason.

My type is LIMITED EDITION. We are scarce and not just for any man. I AM A GOOD WOMAN, AN ASSET TO ANY MAN
Re: What's Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Hahahahaha grin
I find this post really amusing...
Re: What's Do You Think? by Cardealer2021(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2022
Re: What's Do You Think? by lavylilly: 6:46am On Apr 02, 2022
undecided
Favfables1:
Hahahahaha grin
I find this post really amusing...
Re: What's Do You Think? by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Apr 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
You have told your side of the story and it sounds sweet just like numerous others out there. No comment until I hear the other side of it. It has been proven over and over that the first person to go online and report marital problem is the one with more issues. So madam, keep your rants for now.
wise man.
Re: What's Do You Think? by lavylilly: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
undecided
Cutehector:
wise man.
Re: What's Do You Think? by Olayetan(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Marriage marriage marriage, is it a do or die affair?

Get engaged(work/job), make money, eat well, dress nicely, smell nicely and look for a matured man with same ideology to bang you anytime you want and forget marriage, if you feel the need for offspring, relate with someone or get a sperm donor and have peace of mind...

If your conscience can't condone banging someone you aren't emotionally attached to, then get a di*ldo and satisfy yourself.

1 Like

Re: What's Do You Think? by MoneyGoDrop: 4:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Once a eoman starts praising herself,just know that it's horseshit. Your story is one sided so you can't claim to be all good, I'm not saying that there are not bad people in the world but everybody be jesus for that own story.

2 Likes

Re: What's Do You Think? by Bluezy13(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
I may be wrong, but in my experience, I have come to the knowledge that whenever a woman is praising, publicly boasting or talking about her accomplishments in the name of advices, she is most certainly not a happy woman.
You know...the inward peaceful happiness or satisfaction.
She pretends, thinking that her pretense, if continued, boosts her confidence and becomes a reality with time.
But deception is deception...and self deception is the most dangerous form of deception.

Like I opined, I may be wrong.
Re: What's Do You Think? by Double0h7(f): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Wonderful advice beautifully written kiss
Re: What's Do You Think? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bluezy13:
I may be wrong, but in my experience, I have come to the knowledge that whenever a woman is praising, publicly boasting or talking about her accomplishments in the name of advices, she is most certainly not a happy woman.
You know...the inward peaceful happiness or satisfaction.
She pretends, thinking that her pretends, if continued, boosts her confidence and becomes a reality with time.
But deception is deception...and self deception is the most dangerous form of deception.

Like I opined, I may be wrong.

A very amusing thread indeed, lol.
People who generally tout themselves as good people are often anything but.
Re: What's Do You Think? by Bluezy13(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Of course... smiley
Re: What's Do You Think? by Bluezy13(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Right.
And the reverse can be said about people who try within their capacity irrespective of their limitations (financial limitations in particular) to live by their words.
In the light of the above, it is imperative that I know if the wave of network restrictions currently blowing across NIN-SIM unlinked users also affects you.
Re: What's Do You Think? by chiommy123(f): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Maybe he thought he had done everything for you by trying to marry you. Evidence of bad upbringing
Re: What's Do You Think? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Bluezy13:
Right.
And the reverse can be said about people who try within their capacity irrespective of their limitations (financial limitations in particular) to live by their words.
In the light of the above, it is imperative that I know if the wave of network restrictions currently blowing across NIN-SIM unlinked users also affects you.

In light of the above? What does the 'above' have to do with your question?

Anyway, no. E no affect me. Nothing fit affect. Dem no born dier fada well to bar my line, abi you no know who I be? grin

Nothing ever works in Nigeria, so I don't buy that attempt of them using "bread to pack my stew" format by pretending as if the country is one effective and smooth-running place where they take documentation and shxt seriously. I have coconut-headedly refused to link my SIM to a NIN. I know, I'm not being an ideal citizen and then I complain of how bad things and Nigerians are, but in this case, I don't mind being a bad citizen that does not abide by rules.

( embarassed It's only Lagos State that has important programs, courses and opportunities linked to a LASRRA. Na that one dey pain me pass, and I'm going to do that one, just haven't had the opportunity. I'll have to register, because I've missed quite a number of stuff. Very smart of them to always request a LASRRA ID before you can get some things done.)

2 Likes

Re: What's Do You Think? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2022
Good to hear.

Aforxzy:
I wish every woman will know her worth. We are worth more than money could buy.

And marriage is good if you marry the right person for the right reason.

My type is LIMITED EDITION. We are scarce and not just for any man. I AM A GOOD WOMAN, AN ASSET TO ANY MAN
Re: What's Do You Think? by lavylilly: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2022
kiss
Double0h7:
Wonderful advice beautifully written kiss
Re: What's Do You Think? by Bluezy13(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

In light of the above? What does the 'above' have to do with your question?

Anyway, no. E no affect me. Nothing fit affect. Dem no born dier fada well to bar my line, abi you no know who I be? grin

Nothing ever works in Nigeria, so I don't buy that attempt of them using "bread to pack my stew" format by pretending as if the country is one effective and smooth-running place where they take documentation and shxt seriously. I have coconut-headedly refused to link my SIM to a NIN. I know, I'm not being an ideal citizen and then I complain of how bad things and Nigerians are, but in this case, I don't mind being a bad citizen that does not abide by rules.

( embarassed It's only Lagos State that has important programs, courses and opportunities linked to a LASRRA. Na that one dey pain me pass, and I'm going to do that one, just haven't had the opportunity. I'll have to register, because I've missed quite a number of stuff. Very smart of them to always request a LASRRA ID before you can get some things done.)

You've got some confidence. smiley
Makes me wonder which of the networks you're using... I guess one of the green colours. Am I right ?
Re: What's Do You Think? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Bluezy13:
You've got some confidence. smiley
Makes me wonder which of the networks you're using... I guess one of the green colours. Am I right ?

yep.
Re: What's Do You Think? by Bluezy13(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

yep.

I didn't know I was good at guessing.
And I suppose it is Adenuga's green, right ??
Re: What's Do You Think? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bluezy13:

I don't use Glo, I use a 9Mobile line.

1 Like

Re: What's Do You Think? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bluezy13:

Did you mention me and it was deleted?
Re: What's Do You Think? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bluezy13:

grin grin OMG.
Re: What's Do You Think? by Pnorh(f): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kudos to you OP,... Love this
Re: What's Do You Think? by Bluezy13(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Did you mention me and it was deleted?

I was banned for 24 hours for displaying the call card numbers. There would have been a better way to send it to you.
Anyways, I hope you got it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.2-inch Roman Penis Pendant With ‘Foreskin, Shaft And Pubes’ Is Found In UK / I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This / What Are Signs A Guy Hasn’t Matured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.