Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) (4734 Views)

Ladies Take Off Pant, Allow Pastor Finger Them In Church (VIDEO) / South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2021
So many dangers involved
One of the dangers I'm even thinking of is the possibility for INCEST relationship
In a situation where the kids when mature meets each other and start dating

Another is the destruction by eliminating a blood line....most times a man may just get contented with two kids and may not want any more children based on personal and economic terms however he not been aware that the kids ain't his invariably means he has not brought forth his own
Worse is if he is the only child or malechild of his parents

Anyways men have to be very smart nowadays to avoid demonic ladies on the prowl

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Shortyy:
Men still very much do It! Just that they are very good at hiding it. cheesy

Married men have side chics with babies scattered everywhere. Visiting them from time to time and giving them whatever they want.

Forget all these cries they've been crying all over here lately.

In as much I'm not in support of a woman being promiscuous, I'll not take any emotional blackmail from any man. They do that quite well. Always acting like the saints, and painting women black, while they're the masters lol.

Trust me, some men always think they're manipulative and they can get their way through any woman, till they meet a pro at the game, then lamentation starts.
what exactly are you blabbing about?
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by tunjijones(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2021
StacyO:

Entering into the marriage as a virgin won't guarantee she remains faithful though.
But,any woman who gets married as a virgin, will have every higher chances of being faithful to her husband all through their marriage.

I strongly believe as this applies to females,it should most likely apply to males.

A lot of bias attitudes from the male end.

Most of what u have been writing is true, but sorry that the creator created the female at a disadvantaged position. Thats why i laf when female talk abt gender equality. The gender can never be equal. Female will always be a subordinate to male.

Even in the two major holy books women are not really acknowledge.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by mosdii(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits....All Of Them
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Aderr: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Shortyy:

There is no difference there Mr man! Just that the woman has no way of hiding hers, while the man does!

The bolded is the difference. wink

Another difference is that the man who has been deceived would have wasted his time, emotions and resources on another man's child. The deceived woman is spared such pain. So you see, there's a whole world of difference. wink
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2021
A man having a child outside of wedlock is different from a woman who tricks her husband to father a child that is not his. The latter is worse.

Men sacrifice a lot to raise up a child (same with women) One day the man will wake up and discover that the child/children he gave everything is actually another man's child/children. If I find myself in such position, I will personally behead the woman and proudly face the consequence of my actions.

Aderr:

Another difference is that the man who has been deceived would have wasted his time, emotions and resources on another man's child. The deceived woman is spared such pain. So you see, there's a whole world of difference. wink

The simple concept that men raise outside kids by themselves while women force their husbands to raise outside kids just doesn't seem to penetrate female skulls. One is adultery, the other is adultery+fraud.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2021
Shortyy:

There is no difference there Mr man! Just that the woman has no way of hiding hers, while the man does!

There is difference shortyy, does the woman cater for the man's kids?
Does she ever connect with them emotionally as her own kids?
At least she's sure that they're outside her home and will forever remain there, all the kids in her home remains her blood.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Just take a look at the Nonsense you typed.
"He's still alive and breathing, that's even a cause for celebration." You think it's easy knowing as a man you've been taking care and calling bastards your own children. You think it's easy later finding out you've been living with a highly deceptive partner akin to the devil for how many years. All your love, time, investments, hopes and aspirations for your supposed 'kids' just go down the drain in one day. Few men would still accept the children but trust me the love towards them would surely wax cold. I'm not saying we men are better off. But I'm talking from my male perspective and I've seen few instances of these paternity fraud cases and trust me it was very ugly. You women would even do worse if it was the other way round, I'm very sure of that.
I'll advise any man that's a victim of such fraud to handicap that cheating woman, at least one of her hands or legs.
Even if it's my female relative, I don't care, that should serve as a lifelong lesson.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by MSGAMBLE9: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2021
A man having a child outside of wedlock is different from a woman who tricks her husband to father a child that is not his. The latter is worse.

Men sacrifice a lot to raise up a child (same with women) One day the man will wake up and discover that the child/children he gave everything is actually another man's child/children. If I find myself in such position, I will personally behead the woman and proudly face the consequence of my actions.
Most men will just put a HOT BULLET inside her brain and then kill himself.

Mumu woman think this fraud is payback...Baba GOD go get two new visitor, i swear.

Oghene-biko!
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by MSGAMBLE9: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2021
StacyO:

How do you define a man's life being ruined??

A lot of people go through worse.

He's still alive and breathing,that's even a cause for celebration.
How about if the woman killed him during the process of concealing the truth??
what do you mean by people going thru worse? What can be worse than a life of deciet.

I would rather die than knowing.
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Shortyy(f): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

There is difference shortyy, does the woman cater for the man's kids?
Does she ever connect with them emotionally as her own kids?
At least she's sure that they're outside her home and will forever remain there, all the kids in her home remains her blood.

That's what I'm telling you, don't hurt people and expect them not to retaliate.

Have you heard of the saying.. Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned? cheesy

That's her way of getting back at you. Deal with your mess!

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Shortyy(f): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2021
Aderr:

If you know you won't get revenge from a woman, don't bother hiding your bastard. Because her own revenge would be dangerous wink

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Shortyy(f): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2021
DMerciful:
Seems you support paternity fraud. The fact that women have no way of hiding it means by nature they are not supposed to be sleeping with various men and mixing paternity. You end up damaging the kids when they find out.

But don't worry, very soon China will make a portable device cheaper than mobile phone that will be able to perform paternity or DNA test. Paternity fraud is in its last days!

And you don't damage kids when you sleep around? Oh please!

I don't support anything, but don't do to others what you wouldn't want to be done to you.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Shortyy(f): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Until you learn that by nature;

Men are polygamous
Women are hypergamous

Then you can understand what it means for a man not to cheat , and for a woman not to cheat by keeping her Hypergamy in check

Men cheat because u ladies refuse to understand or acknowledge our nature of polygamy
Women cheat because they have to meet up with their Hypergamy

The solution LOVE from both parties these alone will destroy that polygamous instinct

Women should be submissive these alone keeps her Hypergamy in check

I stopped reading at "by nature, men are polygamous in nature"

That is the lie y'all tell yourselves just to be promiscous.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Shortyy(f): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Don't worry. Be getting ready to become the cover picture of Shiloh's 2035 magazine. Shey almost every important news crosses nairaland. Till then

Shut up. Not everyone lives life just to be a wife. Dumbass

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Shortyy:

I stopped reading at "by nature, men are polygamous in nature"

That is the lie y'all tell yourselves just to be promiscous.

Nooo

We have 12 times testerones than women possesses
It responsible for sexual energy in our body
Biological fact

Women posess estrogens and oxytocin hormones which make them natural nurturers

You can research these

Only a psychological and spiritual effort , can make a man stick to monogamy
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Nooo

Biological fact

You can research these

Responsible men never EVER use that as an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Wyry: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2021
StacyO:

Responsible men never EVER use that as an excuse.

Nymphomaniac is a medical condition for a promiscuous woman

None for men
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Shortyy(f): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Nooo

Biological fact

You can research these

Lmfaooooo loook at this!! grin grin grin
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
what do you mean by people going thru worse? What can be worse than a life of deciet.

I would rather die than knowing.

This thing is like a new trend this days.

Nonetheless,men have been engaging in it for quite sometime now.
Women always endure and take it like it's nothing.

Honestly,it is a very terrible evil from the woman's angle. Because now,it is more like a fraud+adultery case.

If you as a man is able to overlook this,pick the peices of your heart left,it doesn't mean you're weak.
It only stands to show that you truly know your worth and purpose of living.
Any man who survives such incident will have a very bubbly future ahead.

It is equally a bad market for the woman cause,she will find it very hard seeing a man who will be willing to settle with her, after going through her profile.

Let's learn to treat each other fairly.
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Nymphomaniac is a medical condition for a promiscuous woman

None for men

Alright.

So, that certifies you able to taste all honey pots after marriage??

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
tunjijones:

Most of what u have been writing is true, but sorry that the creator created the female at a disadvantaged position. Thats why i laf when female talk abt gender equality. The gender can never be equal. Female will always be a subordinate to male.

Even in the two major holy books women are not really acknowledge.

Does that justify them being treated like trash as well??

Everyone have their own unique ability.

We were all designed for a purpose but,because we find it difficult to realise them,we tend to abuse each other.
In the process,abusing POWER.
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

These why men need to swallow the bitter REDPILL when they are still young

LOL

Don't be deceived by the redpill doctrine.
Not everything you see their can be put into logical use.

You only end up changing what is not meant to be changed.

And you know what happens when you leave a sink running for too long without closing it.
Your house gets filled up with water and one might eventually drown in it.
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
StacyO:

Alright.

So, that certifies you able to taste all honey pots after marriage??

Those tight fresh pussies ehnn
The temptations we go through
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
StacyO:

LOL

Don't be deceived by the redpill doctrine.
Not everything you see their can be put into logical use.

You only end up changing what is not meant to be changed.

And you know what happens when you leave a sink running for too long without closing it.
Your house gets filled up with water and one might eventually drown in it.

We are talking about cheating men
REDPILL is against cheating
It focuses on our wellbeing as men, personal development, developing a vision and plan for our lives, having strong inter gender relationship Dynamics, building our wealth, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, having good personal hygiene, avoiding and defeating manipulative women

The problem is that society specifically women have with redpillers is that they meet some of us in our anger phase and assume we are all rapist,sexist, misogynistic bigots, who all hate and disrespect women

These is not True at all

5 phases for redpillers and anger which is viewed as extremism is one of them
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Shortyy:

That's what I'm telling you, don't hurt people and expect them not to retaliate.

Have you heard of the saying.. Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned? cheesy

That's her way of getting back at you. Deal with your mess!
What if I mutilate her, like making her limbless?
Who won the battle?
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by baralatie(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
StacyO:
Marriage isn't a do or die affair for people who claim to love each other.
Rather than deceive or trick someone into holy matrimony with a hidden intention of sleeping around,giving him another man's child and making it look like he's responsible.
Why don't you just quit at the first instance angry
Why not tell him you got pregnant out of wedlock?

If he truly loves you, he won't prosecute you for saying the truth.

Marriage is meant to be a bond between two people,not a community service.

That men started this ugly behavior doesn't mean we ladies should take it to the extreme.

Honestly,if your husband brings another man's child for you to train while you both are married. Divorce him(he isn't faithful at all). Trust me,he's most likely doing more cheating on you.

But,if he brings in a child for you to train cause,he got the child before you guys met. Pardon him(you were just another random girl in the street who caught his heart)

Here are some of the dangers associated with paternity fraud;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

1) Heartbreak---No doubt this is the very first disadvantage of lying to someone about his biological children.
All those years they've spent together as father and child. All the sweet memories gone in just 2mins.

It drives him into a deep state of irredeemable thoughts.
*this child who calls me daddy isn't mine* ? embarassed

He starts looking at them from a very different and strange angle.

During this process,trust me, he is totally drifting away from his human form.

2) Shock and psychological trauma--- Certainly, you know you won't feel alright the day another woman walks up to you and demand you give her,her child.
I mean,the thousand in one thoughts running through your mind would fill up the entire earth.

You'll most likely start with fever then fall into coma or develop chronic HBP(high blood pressure).

This is the same thing that happens to a man when you take away the little lovers in his life and bestows them on another man.

3) Division--- Your household,in-laws, children and happiness will be divided and cut short.
The hatred your kids will develop for each other when they eventually find out they're not related, should even change your mind about committing that act.

How about your family members who won't only see you as a failure of a daughter. A disgrace to womanhood and a total bad tape to the marriage world.

4) Suicide--- So many people have fragile hearts. Men act tough but,they're NOT tough when it comes to love.
He might not cry but,he is broken hearted.

Suicide is a thought that creeps in when you think the whole world is against you. When you feel no one cares about you,when you don't feel loved by any.
When you think everything have been taken away from you.

In this case,you've taken away this man's life even before it began.
He thought he would see his grandkids but,he's seeing his grave.

Then he thinks,why not just jump into it and end all this hatred against me.

5) Sudden DEATH--- Just like in the movies. Everyone dies but,only one will survive. Guess who/what that is??

Your story.
The story of a woman who betrayed her husband. The story of a woman who shared her body to every man outside her matrimonial home.
That would be your story.

You killed yourself.
You killed your husband.
You killed your kids.

But StacyO,

HOW DO I LET HIM KNOW THE CHILD DOESN'T BELONG TO HIM??

You now realize your mistakes,right?
The best method to use when you plan to break such an abominable news to someone is to use the connection you both have.

And that connection is the child.

Open up the news to the child first and make it a deep secret. Get the child into talking to his/her or their daddy.

Starting with how much they love him and how any decision he makes won't affect their love for him.
They should even advice him to divorce you so as to have peace of mind.

Discussions should be centered majorly on their unconditional love for him.

You as the perpetrator can exit the house for some time so as to give the man time to think.

MEN---- Try to understand that DNA test is very important in a marriage where trust is not found.
Paternity fraud is not a death sentence.

As a matter of fact,it is your key to freedom from an evil partner.

Cause trust me, whoever has the audacity to sleep and birth a child while married,can kill her husband and bring in her second lover.

Be strong and move on. There is still time to birth a new bouncing love.

NB: Nairaland women bashers,this is not to support you in anyway oooo.
You are on your own.
I'm just saying my mind cause,this new trend is really pissing me off.

Ladies,what are your takes on paternity fraud?

Anyway,

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP INTO MARRIAGE.
I read too to bottom.

the part that I have issue with is how does a woman tell er husband that his child is not his

trust me it is not as easy as it sounds.
it is easy for one time affair that is maybe for the one night stand episodes of a fling that went south but two,three,four.
the only solution is divorce and even at that it is the most painful process to even start sef.

the best is the advice you gave at the beginning.if as a women you just don't have it for him.For Christ sake leave him before it is too late

that we are good neighbours is better than to be enemies at heart
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by baralatie(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I'll advise any man that's a victim of such fraud to handicap that cheating woman, at least one of her hands or legs.
Even if it's my female relative, I don't care, that should serve as a lifelong lesson.
it only makes it worse
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by baralatie(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
What if I mutilate her, like making her limbless? Who won the battle?
you have only created a brand line of battle.no winners at all
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
baralatie:

you have only created a brand line of battle.no winners at all
Of course I Poloyanabo can never do that, but I want to know what that Feminist called shortty thinks
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) by baralatie(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Of course I Poloyanabo can never do that, but I want to know what that Feminist called shortty thinks
it does happen though but what is the end of such line of actions.
the man is caught and goes to jail
the woman is stigma and finds it difficult to make a living
the child has to walk alone with lots of regrets
no winner at all on every front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl / Ten Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man?? / 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.