Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,081 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) (116248 Views)

DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / FCMB -moyo Thomas Matter.always Two Sides Of A Issue / Bride Changes Her Mind On Her Wedding Day, Abandons Her Husband In Church -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Oktane: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
So many theories about this matter. Most of them unfounded. Some of them plausible, some of them outeight stupid and chauvinistic.

There are 4 sides to this story;

Tunde's side (which sadly we may never know).

Moyo's side which I am positive she may not be willing to share in absolute sincerity.

Nuri's side which will most definitely be tainted by corporate and survival coloration.

Then of course the truth which ultimately will be unraveled.

There is so much that meets the discerning eyes here and despite the varied conspiracies the different angles lead to different destinations. There is the moral perspective and then of course the legal angle.

Finally, as a man makes his bed so he lies on it. Use the inherent lessons to modify your own circumstances.

Tunde has lived his life to the best of his ability.
He failed to tell us what went wrong and how,even though he had more than three years to do just that. His family also didn't cry out all these years. We don't have his medical history. All we are doing is conjecturing as regards the link of his medical condition to his psychological turmoil....that is if there was anything like that at all.

So many things could have led to Tunde's death;

Supposing he found out that the newly conceived child wasn't also his own?

Supposing Nuru was going to take him up legally because of attempted blackmail or threat to life.

Just supposing there was an accord between trio and the proceeds were seized and transferred abroad without his consent and he was left without any compensation for his effort of several years.

Let's cool down a bit. Let's not be too excitable. These things happen and will continue to happen for as long as there are men and women on earth.

Wishing Tunde and indeed all of us journey mercies as we traverse the universe in different forms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
BigSquids:

My ex was like this 100%. Till my instincts started giving me tips which I followed up in every way. I spoke with people asked questions followed my instincts up spiritually and careful investigation

Do not date or marry bank ladies. Be careful of ladies in corporate organisations

ladies in corporate organisations ehhh.
Bros there was this oil company I once work with as a sub-contactor then , closing time is 4.00pm but those staffs can close late for Africa. One day the septic tank ( soakaway )was fault then a technician came in to do the needful , while doing the his he realised that it was condoms that caused the fault, bros even if they brake all the condoms that is in ShopRite, spar, mega plaza, hubmart, medplus, and healthplus it will not reach the ones that guy removed from the blocked waste pipe. ok tell me is that place a hotel abi na office settings ...
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Pekadust: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Now I know Nigerians are raving mad... story they don’t know the authenticity but will go this far to drag someone down... all I will say is that there is God. He who has no sin cast the first stone. Una go soon taya. What do you gain by making her lose everything? She has two kids to feed.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Deb2020: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Pekadust:
Now I know Nigerians are raving mad... story they don’t know the authenticity but will go this far to drag someone down... all I will say is that there is God. He who has no sin cast the first stone. Una go soon taya. What do you gain by making her lose everything? She has two kids to feed.
. Na U be the real mad person . Paternity Fraud Sympathiser ...Would you just keep quiet.Which two kids to feed ,You mean the two Bastards ,Oga Preacher trying to justify wickedness with the Bible , Oloriburuku no eleyi Sha ...
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Deb2020: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2021
That is the full Address and email Contact of where that Heartless Moyo works now ...

HealthPartners Governance Committee
Mail Stop 21110A
PO Box 1309
Minneapolis, MN 55440-1309

Or email directors@healthpartners.com. Rest in Peace Tunde ....See in that Picture as the late Tunde just dey Smile with the BASTARDS thinking he is their Father ...Chai ,Fear Women .. But which Kain World are we Self ...Take a close look at those Two Children ,Compare the looks to that if that FCMB Oga and Judge Urself

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2021
josite:

i believe you have a personal interest in this matter,following the woman all around.she confessed this so called fraud years ago and the man has moved on impregnating another woman,yet none of these subsequent facts matters with you.the woman should find a way to unmask your identity and the identities of the rest and start a class action against you all.if you are aggrieved,why not go to court where everybody will states his or her own side and a verdict is given which you can also appeal.

It appears this PerfectJustice guy has a personal vendetta against this woman
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2021
pjobaby:
She's just deceiving herself. Her pictures are now on Facebook.
She's a big shame!!!

What exactly is the point in posting pics of her and her innocent kids here? angry
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Connoisseur(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Womanizer:
You people should face your own lives and leave this lady alone

Na fuçk she fuçk, she no kill person angry

Unfortunately, someone died from her serial fuckery.

Imagine the husband as your brother.
Empathy people
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Mike008(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Aderr:
Look at the bolded.
I keep saying we have to be careful in heaping all the blame on the wife. No be dis life again?

Do you know whether the wife tried many times to leave the man and he kept holding on to her?
A pastor neighbour of ours years ago kept tolerating an abusive relationship to the point of begging his wayward wife repeatedly not to leave all because he didn't want a broken home.

If you know what a lot of people you see forming Rambo and Cynthia Rostock tolerate behind closed doors, you would stop taking most of the comments here seriously. To me that man dug his own grave.

Oga from whatever purview you draw your analysis, it doesn't justify the extramarital relationship which evidently the wife had with another man. It is morally unjust, and in some parts of the country, a crime.
When I said 'leave', it doesn't juxtapose merely walking out of the marriage. They were legally married, and so they needed to be legally separated, and so a "broken home" is not sufficient leaving to warrant adultery.

This issue needs no sugarcoating, it's an outright evil.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Aderr: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mike008:

Oga from whatever purview you draw your analysis, it doesn't justify the extramarital relationship which evidently the wife had with another man. It is morally unjust, and in some parts of the country, a crime.
When I said 'leave', it doesn't juxtapose merely walking out of the marriage. They were legally married, and so they needed to be legally separated, and so a "broken home" is not sufficient leaving to warrant adultery.

This issue needs no sugarcoating, it's an outright evil.
The point is that the man had his fair share of the blame. Was he blind that those kids didn't look like him or their mother? Reports had it that the affair was quite public. He decided to play the ostrich. I never absolved the woman of the blame but that man dug his own grave and there is a lesson there for us all.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Deb2020: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Aderr:
The point is that the man had his fair share of the blame. Was he blind that those kids didn't look like him or their mother? Reports had it that the affair was quite public. He decided to play the ostrich. I never absolved the woman of the blame but that man dug his own grave and there is a lesson there for us all.
. Even though he has the biggest eyes to see ,Some men would never even have such thought that The Bastards he calls His Children are not His ,Never ,Even though they don't look like him ,His thought must have been overwhelmed by the so called Killer word " LOVE and Trust ".
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Aderr: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Deb2020:
. Even though he has the biggest eyes to see ,Some men would never even have such thought that The Bastards he calls His Children are not His ,Never ,Even though they don't look like him ,His thought must have been overwhelmed by the so called Killer word " LOVE and Trust ".
The bolded have killed, are killing and will continue to kill many. One has to be careful, men and women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.