Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) (116282 Views)

DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / FCMB -moyo Thomas Matter.always Two Sides Of A Issue / Bride Changes Her Mind On Her Wedding Day, Abandons Her Husband In Church -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by 001Truth: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

This doesnt sound true. Where is the verifiable source of this statement?

So, she didn't hear of it up till now and why hasn't she come to prove otherwise?

What do you think would happen to you, if after 8 years of looking up to God for a child and non came at the age of 45years as a woman, you now find-out that the same husband that claims he's been waiting on God with you, suddenly has 2 children: 8 years and 6years respectively, and with his subordinate at work is perhaps prettier than you and irrefutable resemblance ?
I guess that will make you leap for joy?

HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE!

That's what many of you do all around looking for married men who is already made. Túlétúlé. How I wish infidelity test could be done or perhaps, there's a meter on everyone's face showing:

How frequently you have sex with someone who isn't your partner,
The Degree or it's intensity,
What thoughts go on in that regard and
How much worth is left of every single part of your body.

Would people like you even desire that it exists, so that you can keep deceiving the innocent and guys you would never be with; who would keep trusting you and avoid such conversations as infidelity so as not to question your faithfulness?
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by 001Truth: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2021
becky39000:
If she likes let her do facial reconstructive surgery angry
She will still be exposed!!!

She would never do such: I feel it's part of her most valued assets. No be Nigerian, she would still want the attention perhaps try to seduce her new boss.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2021
Decryptor:

This old hag again? So you are still alive!

Ewu!!

That's the name your f@ggot dad calls your dumb mama before molesting you. grin grin grin

Happy suicide mission in advance. grin grin grin

Oya, go and use your numerous accounts to like your comments and reply.

Unproductive baboon. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by 001Truth: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Missssii:
I refuse to jump on the bandwagon asking for the head of this woman. The hypocrisy and shallow mindedness really stinks.

There is no way on God’s green earth that man didn’t know those children were not his. The whole of FCMB knew about the affair and knowing the patriarchal society we live in, a couple of people would have briefed him immediately. Those Niger republic looking kids couldn’t have been born to Yoruba parents. And we all know it.

I find it very convenient that a man who had moved on enough to have fixed a wedding date with another woman, has his “family and friends” springing up out of nowhere to claim damages and justice. It screams of greed and blackmail. If this man wanted to fight his battles, he had years to do so when he was alive.

Apart from the disciplinary action required for the MD of FCMB for having an affair with his subordinate, I see no other “crime” committed here. The late husband and his ex wife had both moved on to different lives years ago. If he was that scorned, best believe he’d have blown hot once it happened.

Those that are looking to cash out from his death are going to be shocked because they’ve basically played their hands. They’re going to have an entire bank and it’s disgruntled MD on their neck and they won’t find a kobo out of this. No way can they prove in any court that a lively man already engaged to his new love interest died as a result of emotional distress from his randy ex wife of years ago having kids with her randy boss. The greed in all of this really stinks. The innocent children have their faces being plastered on all social media to push their agenda of extortion. If they wanted justice and not a few shekels, they’d have written to the banks directly and copied all bank regulatory agencies before proceeding straight to court.

Greedy opportunistic people!

Hey Big Monkey,
Why not just state that the late husband consented to raising another man's Bororo Children on their wedding day and that you are one of the witnesses for the slutty, run-away-wife and the MD and that she was transferred to US to Head their branch office there.

By the way, how much were you paid to do this?

Let me prepare you for your own version of the experience. The 5 Children you raise in your own case will not only be bastards, each of the HUMILIATING sexual activities will be done on your matrimonial bed and will last hours. The footage will leak and you will be mocked by your gate-keeper who fathers the children and your wife as she narrates in the footage, how the gullible Monkey that you are, gets fooled and believes every single thing she tells you. In fact, she'll make jokes of how stupid and foolish you can be, thinking you were treasuring her by not regularly having sex with her while she strips for some dirty and unkempt gate-keeper who humbled her with sex and makes her addicted to himself.

Await your experience Monkey!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Aderr: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Mike008:
This woman is a traitor.
The ideal thing was to at least leave your husband first, before bearing kids for another man
. The extent of this evil is simply intolerable.
You were sleeping with your boss, as if that was not enough,
You bore a child for him, as if that was not enough,
You bore another child for him, as if that was not enough evil,
You pretended the out-of-wedlock children were for your husband.

No man who has loved and sacrificed for any woman can survive this kind of betrayal. Its simply impossible for him to move on. There are too many complexities. The adultery part is survivable, but the kids part isn't.
Look at the bolded.
I keep saying we have to be careful in heaping all the blame on the wife. No be dis life again?

Do you know whether the wife tried many times to leave the man and he kept holding on to her?
A pastor neighbour of ours years ago kept tolerating an abusive relationship to the point of begging his wayward wife repeatedly not to leave all because he didn't want a broken home.

If you know what a lot of people you see forming Rambo and Cynthia Rostock tolerate behind closed doors, you would stop taking most of the comments here seriously. To me that man dug his own grave.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by 001Truth: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2021
CheedyJ:

The most annoying part is they’d say men are the cheats whereas na dem cheat pass

Imagine her trying to turn it in her favour: stating the ground of domestic violence.

Oga MD better up his game, because, she will still elope with richer guys.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2021
U guys keep blaming the women, what of the men?

Who are the creatures spoiling, destabilizing this women in the first place? MEN!

u think all those u usually plan, fantasizing, dreaming about banging thoroughly and dumping afterwards will not marry in future?

because u have money and position, u feel these women u banging don't have a soul or they are just sex object.

Look at the girl who committed suicide because another fellow man who claims to be her biological daddy and also a pastor banged raped her repeatedly.

Men we have to change o....we cannot continue to claim men are polygamous in nature.

when men have reached their wit's end and want to hustle, it is most of the time hard legit work like labouring in construction industry, factory work e.t.c

Nowadays when women say they want to hustle hard, it is sadly most times prostitution/chopping of maga men under different guises. They even celebrate the ones with "big gods" whom they have slept with for financial gratification.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2021
FCMB PAY ME MY MONEY
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

1. Moyo was Ali's babe before meeting Tunde. This was open knowledge in the bank

2. Moyo and Tunde are BLACK AFRICAN YORUBA but the two children are FULANI WITH ARAB ANCESTRY. If Tunde is claiming he didn't know from day one then he is an slowpoke. A black yoruba couple CANNOT have mixed kids

3. The marriage survived 8 years: The daughter was 8 years when the marriage ended, meaning that Tunde married a pregnant Moyo.

4. Moyo left for the US in 2017.Tunde did not attempt to retrieve "his" fulani kids.

5. Tunde was engaged and his fiance was pregnant when he died. Apparently the guy wasn't looking to get back the kids.

My take is that Moyo and Tunde played a milking game on Mr. Nuru but Moyo ran away with Mr. Nuru's settlement
It was visible to the blind that those kids were not his. So why the fuss . If Tunde has already moved on by getting another lady pregnant ,why the uncessary hullabaloo?
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2021
psalmz:
the hand writing was on the wall
I know this attachment is facebook but which facebook page did you screenshot it from?
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

But it is morally reprehensible and her deception destroyed a man's life. I have brothers and if this kind of thing happens to them, the world will not be big enough for the betrayer and I.

NB- the man did not commit suicide. The shock brought on a stroke which he never fully recovered from.
shock? I heard he was engaged and the said lady was already pregnant undecided

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by ericmor: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2021
They are saying the man died of depression from moyo news, but he went on and got a new lady to marry and got pregnant for him which means he moved on, what if he died after getting information that the new lady pregnancy is not his ko. That kill faster. Just saying
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
shock? I heard he was engaged and the said lady was already pregnant undecided
it is alleged that the deceased spoke with the lady in November,2020.
guess it was second wave of shocks,stroke and heart attacks!
he never went past it!
the reality stuck like glue
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2021
ericmor:
They are saying the man died of depression from moyo news, but he went on and got a new lady to marry and got pregnant for him which means he moved on, what if he died after getting information that the new lady pregnancy is not his ko. That kill faster. Just saying
then imagine the second wave of heart attack

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by ericmor: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

then imagine the second wave of heart attack

Lol. Well, me believe the second lady must have killed that man and not the formal wife
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

guess it was second wave of shocks,stroke and heart attacks!
he never went past it!
the reality stuck like glue
"Allegedly". In situations like this so many things will be alleged. The fact remains that the deceased was expecting a child with another woman and even had an upcoming wedding. Also another fact is that the ex wife was not even in Nigeria as at the time of tunde's death.

If the family of Tunde feel she is responsible for the death of their son, let them take her to court. It's sad to see alot of men who are supposed to be rational are here being emotional just because their misogyny has given then an opportunity to expell their lungs from the bottled up anger they have for "EVE". undecided
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
"Allegedly". In situations like this so many things will be alleged. The fact remains that the deceased was expecting a child with another woman and even had an upcoming wedding. Also another fact is that the ex wife was not even in Nigeria as at the time of tunde's death.

If the family of Tunde feel she is responsible for the death of their son, let them take her to court. It's sad to see alot of men who are supposed to be rational are here crying blue murder just because their misogyny has given then an opportunity to fill their expell their lungs from the bottled up anger they have for "EVE". undecided
the family can only she the lady for paternity fraud and that will even bring all kinds of dirty news that you will be sorry for all parties involved.
tunde already had stroke because of the information he got from her about the kids not been his.the information now been twisted is that the lady and the guy had seperatedi which the lady took the kids to the us(leaves us wondering).
after she left for the us with the kids tunde has been travelling to the us to see her and the last time he was/spoke with her was november 2020(all these visits and call is surrounding the kids)
that does not show a man who has moved on.
the reality finally struck home and his heart failed.
very unfortunate
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2021
lefulefu:
if its her former boss that helped her to the US that means they still together
i wonder how the two kids would regard her when they are grown up

That doesn't give people the right to invade her private life.

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

I trust Nigerians. They will drag this woman like faulty tiger generator.

Nigerians are hypocrites, so no surprises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

the family can only she the lady for paternity fraud and that will even bring all kinds of dirty news that you will be sorry for all parties involved.
tunde already had stroke because of the information he got from her about the kids not been his.the information now been twisted is that the lady and the guy had seperatedi which the lady took the kids to the us(leaves us wondering).
after she left for the us with the kids tunde has been travelling to the us to see her and the last time he was/spoke with her was november 2020(all these visits and call is surrounding the kids)
that does not show a man who has moved on.
the reality finally struck home and his heart failed.
very unfortunate
He didn't move on but his pen1s moved on abi? .

She moved to the us since 2017,so you mean to tell me despite knowing the kids were not his since 2017 , Tunde has been going to see the kids? .

You know the only victim here is the tunde's wife to be and unborn child. They got dragged into a mess they should not have been associated with.

Paternity fraud that Tunde himself didn't fight? He still went on to be visiting the kids even after finding out they were not his. Lol i will like to see how this plays out in court.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by josite: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2021
PerfectJUSTICE:
Lady Who Allegedly Had Babies For FCMB MD Changes Her Identity (Photos)

Wonder they say, shall never end. These days you simply can't trust anyone anymore. Not even the ones closest to you.

Hope you recall Moyo Thomas' story? The lady who allegedly got involved in an office romance with her boss that produced two kids? Report have it that this ungodly relationship led to the early demise of Tunde Thomas when it was discovered that he wasn't the owner of his assumed two children.

Recently, it was discovered the lady, Moyo Thomas  who has now relocated to America changed her last name, maybe to prevent bashing from people as her unholy relationship with her boss in First City Monument Bank, FCMB have been discovered. Moyo Thomas, who now work as  a recruitment manager with Park Nicollet Health Services in America now bears, Mo David, as reflected on her new profile on LinkedIn.

Shockingly, few hours after the name change was discovered, She quickly removed her photo image but still left the new details untouched.

i believe you have a personal interest in this matter,following the woman all around.she confessed this so called fraud years ago and the man has moved on impregnating another woman,yet none of these subsequent facts matters with you.the woman should find a way to unmask your identity and the identities of the rest and start a class action against you all.if you are aggrieved,why not go to court where everybody will states his or her own side and a verdict is given which you can also appeal.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Say hi to her for me

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mo-david-71220720/

You too carry this matter for head.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by temblor1(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2021
josite:

i believe you have a personal interest in this matter,following the woman all around.she confessed this so called fraud years ago and the man has moved on impregnating another woman,yet none of these subsequent facts matters with you.the woman should find a way to unmask your identity and the identities of the rest and start a class action against you all.if you are aggrieved,why not go to court where everybody will states his or her own side and a verdict is given which you can also appeal.
See a psychiatrist ASAP
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
He didn't move on but his pen1s moved on abi? .

She moved to the us since 2017,so you mean to tell me despite knowing the kids were not his since 2017 , Tunde has been going to see the kids? .

You know the only victim here is the tunde's wife to be and unborn child. They got dragged into a mess they should not have been associated with.

Paternity fraud that Tunde himself didn't fight? He still went on to be visiting the kids even after finding out they were not his. Lol i will like to see how this plays out in court.

there are lot of victims in this paternity fraud saga!

there is the new wife with pregnancy

there is the two kids involved

there is tunde who is now dead for shock and heart failure.

there is the moyo herself.she thought her husband could move on but hey he died.

there is nuru himself he has his wife and kids asking him some questions he himself does not understand

then there is otunba owner of fcmb wondering why it is his company for God sake.

like I said he didn't move on as he should.he went to see the lady in 2018 and called in 2020.it is completely obvious that he was not seeing properly .after enduring stroke o.
by the time she made the reality real to him and his heart understood.
the heart just stop and skipped
he has died be that(if he was only just be able to get to a hospital very fast he could possibly survived and then he make a life changing choice for his unborn child)
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2021
kunle75:

I live here in Minneapolis Minnesota, thanks for this info am driving down to the hospital at st Louis Park any moment to snap the building and any info you need please let me know, that yeye girl go hear am today 01/03/2021

Lol!

Una just dey make me laugh.

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

But it is morally reprehensible and her deception destroyed a man's life. I have brothers and if this kind of thing happens to them, the world will not be big enough for the betrayer and I.

NB- the man did not commit suicide. The shock brought on a stroke which he never fully recovered from.

Tell your brothers and other male relatives to take the red pill: such knowledge can save them in instances like this.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by emezuo17: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Womanizer:
You people should face your own lives and leave this lady alone

Na fuçk she fuçk, she no kill person angry
. She kill person
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

there are lot of victims in this paternity fraud saga!

there is the new wife with pregnancy

there is the two kids involved

there is tunde who is now dead for shock and heart failure.

there is the moyo herself.she thought her husband could move on but hey he died.

there is nuru himself he has his wife and kids asking him some questions he himself does not understand

then there is otunba owner of fcmb wondering why it is his company for God sake.

like I said he didn't move on as he should.he went to see the lady in 2018 and called in 2020.it is completely obvious that he was not seeing properly .after enduring stroke o.
by the time she made the reality real to him and his heart understood.
the heart just stop and skipped
he has died be that(if he was only just be able to get to a hospital very fast he could possibly survived and then he make a life changing choice for his unborn child)
A 19 year old died of heart attack last year. The heart can fail die to anything.

If Tunde or his family wanted justice ,they had ample time to do so, 2017 till now is a long time to file a case . The fact that his family waited till Tunde passed away to demand for justice makes no sense.

Work place romance is not new in the corporate sector. Infact I left a job because of sexual harassment one time, a man old enough to be my grand father as at then wanted me to work and also warm his bed. I didn't take my salary home complete for months because I was subcharged for what my subordinates did that won't normally have affected my salary. There were other female colleagues of mine who were doing what "the boss wants".

Until anyone can tell me how the said ex wife is directly responsible for Tunde's death ,all this internet hullabaloo are just emotional sentiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Weneda:

Don't worry i neva get chance. Tomorrow na me and her, i must make sure i get her twitter, facebook etc I must make sure they sack her. Make She come naija come face the music... her shit dey smell for here

Your comment is just fantasy.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by mrjafs(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
I just pity the children
The damage she's going to cost those kids ehn
Smh
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
A 19 year old died in heart attack last year. The heart can fail die to anything.

If Tunde or his family wanted justice ,they had ample time to do so, 2017 till now is a long time to file a case . The fact that his family waited to Tunde passed away to demand for justice makes no sense.

Work place romance is not new in the corporate sector. Infact I left a job because of sexual harassment one time, a man old enough to be my grand father as at then wanted me to work and also warm his bed. I didn't take my salary home complete for months because I was subcharged for what my subordinates did that won't normal have affected my salary. There were other female colleagues of mine who were doing what "the boss wants".

Until anyone can tell me how the said ex wife is directly responsible for Tunde's death ,all this internet hullabaloo are just emotional sentiments.
I am sorry for all the abuse you endured at the work place due to some wicked men who are only interested in creating chaos and all kinds of problems for their staffs.

moyo and tunde love brouhaha is a very complicated case and at the same time a sorry one.if we look at their love timelines we would see why the perception that moyo is the engine for tunde dismissed

2017 the oldest is 8 years old meaning
2009 was the year they got married(likely)

in between 2009 and 2017 she had two kids while moyo and tunde why sleeping in the same bed.when she was pregnant tunde was the one running all over the place.the creche was paid by tunde.now information has it tunde takes the family on cruise.
only for moyo to say tunde bye bye the kids are not yours after 8 years plus likely 3 years of courtship(total of 12 years)
a guy has been around his wife for 12 years and she actually never had a single child for him!

how do you expect him to even survive?

for for example in abuja hq general only say I want change in my room.
madam don dey para with any body plus police and dss (e now easy o)
madam fit shut bazooka sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.