Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) (116287 Views)

DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / FCMB -moyo Thomas Matter.always Two Sides Of A Issue / Bride Changes Her Mind On Her Wedding Day, Abandons Her Husband In Church -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

My dear, I refuse to drink Panadol for this matter.
The letter is already out ( Daily dispatch) and I'm sure it will be everywhere by tomorrow.

This is a link :

https://thenigerialawyer.com/another-group-of-friends-of-late-tunde-thomas-absolve-fcmb-md-adam-nuru-says-allegations-unsubstantiated-malicious/

Read the letter yourself.

I read it and it doesn't negate the fact that FCMB's M.D is the father of those kids: this is more like damage control.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
Remembering the fool who was following a lady about in last year's BBN. The idiott forgot his purpose of going to the show. Folishness starts there. So, you're telling me that the idiottt who committed suicide hadn't been seeing traces of his wife's infidelity? You just allowed a lady waste your life.
Are you referring to that mumu ozo?....that one no get brain now, na to dey smile up and down for house that year.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Raalsalghul:

I read it and it doesn't negate the fact that FCMB's M.D is the father of those kids: this is more like damage control.
it is damage control na
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

I am sorry for all the abuse you endured at the work place due to some wicked men who are only interested in creating chaos and all kinds of problems for their staffs.

moyo and tunde love brouhaha is a very complicated case and at the same time a sorry one.if we look at their love timelines we would see why the perception that moyo is the engine for tunde dismissed

2017 the oldest is 8 years old meaning
2009 was the year they got married(likely)

in between 2009 and 2017 she had two kids while moyo and tunde why sleeping in the same bed.when she was pregnant tunde was the one running all over the place.the creche was paid by tunde.now information has it tunde takes the family on cruise.
only for moyo to say tunde bye bye the kids are not yours after 8 years plus likely 3 years of courtship(total of 12 years)
a guy has been around his wife for 12 years and she actually never had a single child for him!

how do you expect him to even survive?
Now Tunde was a victim but the question is for how long? At what point did he know the kids were not his? Surely in those 8 years it must have crossed his mind. Which makes me wonder why he didn't blow hot when she moved abroad, did he know all this while? Why would he still go to the Us to visit the kids?. Did Tunde become a "willing victim " in this mess? So many questions.

But he did survive and got another lady pregnant tho, even had an upcoming wedding. That alone is enough for the court to dismiss the accusations that his ex wife killed him. The diet and lifestyle of Nigerians has become bad over time that people less than 25 years old now suffer heart attack ,so medically it cannot be linked to a case of 2017 .

While I understand the emotional reaction people are having to this case ,the facts still have to be presented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
Now Tunde was a victim but the question is for how long? At what point did he know the kids were not his? Surely in those 8 years it must have crossed his mind. Which makes me wonder why he didn't blow hot when she moved abroad, did he know all this while? Why would he still go to the Us to visit the kids?. Did Tunde become a "willing victim " in this mess? So many questions.

But he did survive and got another lady pregnant tho, even had an upcoming wedding. That alone is enough for the court to dismiss the accusations that his ex wife killed him. The diet and lifestyle of Nigerians has become bad over time that people less than 25 years old now suffer heart attack ,so medically it cannot be linked to a case of 2017 .

While I understand the emotional reaction people are having to this case ,the facts still have to be presented.
he didn't survive.if he survived he will be alive to tell the story!
Tunde tried to fight to get on his feet but he never survived
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

he didn't survive.if he survived he will be alive to tell the story!
Tunde tried to fight to get on his feet but he never survived
The span of the break up and his death ,shows Tunde moved on ,that's a fact.

If he later died due to heart failure that can be induced by anything ,even wrong drug dose or food,then my dear that is unfortunate. My condolences are with his family .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
The span of the break up and his death ,shows Tunde moved on ,that's a fact.

If he later died due to heart failure that can be induced by anything ,even wrong drug dose or food,then my dear that is unfortunate. My condolences are with his family .
he had stroke first !
heart failure as a result of continuos reminder of every thing that has happened become a walk in the park
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

he had stroke first !
heart failure as a result of continuos reminder of every thing that has happened become a walk in the park
Again can't be proven medically. It's just mere speculation.

Make no mistake,what happened was wrong on all levels. Every moral angle you look at it from ,it's all shades wrong. When this story first broke I was shocked and furious, but I did not make any comment when I saw how people were emptying their lungs and purging their feelings on this topic ,then someone posted a picture of Tunde with the kids and the fcmb MD, my dear ,even a blind man could see the features and resemblance. So why did Tunde allow this to go on is my question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
Again can't be proven medically. It's just mere speculation.

Make no mistake,what happened was wrong on all levels. Every moral angle you look at it from ,it's all shades wrong. When this story first broke I was shocked and furious, but I did not make any comment when I saw how people were emptying their lungs and purging their feelings on this topic ,then someone posted a picture of Tunde with the kids and the fcmb MD, my dear ,even a blind man could see the features and resemblance. So why did Tunde allow this to go on is my question.

Tunde could be said to suffering from "a battered man syndrome"
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

Tunde could be said to suffering from "a battered man syndrome".
I would like to know when he had the stroke, 2017 or last year?
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
I would like to know when he had the stroke, 2017 or last year?
he had it 2017 (hopefully) after moyo went abroad and told him the kids are not his
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
mentored:

There was no caught please

Mtchew

Rubbish
Read what you typed then edit and I may get back to you
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

he had it 2017 (hopefully) after moyo went abroad and told him the kids are not his
which brings me to the bugging question, why didn't Tunde blow hot then, why didn't his family members also blow hot , obviously they had enough clout to shut down the internet, their son had suffered a stroke,why did they quietly nurse him back to health?. My people say "as e dey hot". They had all the parameters to blow the case,but all kept mute including Tunde who after recovering from the stroke according to you went on to the Us to see the kids .

Look, I do console with the family but if Tunde and his family didn't feel he needed justice while Tunde was alive, all this hullabaloo is just uncessary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
which brings me to the bugging question, why didn't Tunde blow hot then, why didn't his family members also blow hot , obviously they had enough clout to shut down the internet, their son had suffered a stroke,why did they quietly nurse him back to health?. My people say "as e dey hot". They had all the parameters to blow the case,but all kept mute including Tunde who after recovering from the stroke according to you went on to the Us to see the kids .

Look, I do console with the family but if Tunde and his family didn't feel he needed justice while Tunde was alive, all this hullabaloo is just uncessary.
you don't understand the marital politics that was at play in these scenario.i will try to explain.

moyo and tunde after courtship became legally married.bith extended families of the couple's expect a fruitful union(children).

there was fruitful union(children) but it was not tunde bloodline.

already the names involved if at that time it blows opening will affect moyo,tunde,the kids and nuru own family.therefore the extended are in a fix seeing that tunde is overprotective of moyo and the kids.

as long as tunde is alive .there is hope for a correction of the imbalance .that is tunde has his eyes opened .he files for divorce and he gets another wife and bears his own kids.thdrfore leaving moyo to go sort her self out with nuru but it did not go that way.

the problem is tunde does not want to leave moyo and the kids

instead moyo(now under pressure from nuru because of the kids) flew away with the kids and tunde thinking that it was holiday got dumped and was told the kids are not his(meaning he is in shock)

even at this stage if he remains alive and can just move on get married and forget moyo.everything will balance.

after shock.tunde went to see moyo in the us (because of the kids) and on getting the real state from moyo that the kids are not his and indirectly he was in a loveless relationship.his own ability to rebalance was now in jeopardy.

tunde never recovered(he drove,he eat,he talked but his heart was just to heavy).

it finally gave way.

if only he could survive and be alive .all these would not have come to limelight.it is he death that brought all these to limelight

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
southniyikaye:
She go hear am...
Till date, I don't understand women.
Give them money, they want attention.
Give them money and attention, they will tell you they can't be eating eba everyday, they want to taste jollof rice that has 6 packs...
Promiscuity is embedded in their DNA...
Some just wanna Bleep every dick Tom and Harry for fun..
One had been shouting up and down nairaland that she was into bdsm abi wetin dem dey call am! At 25yrs ooo... 25 yrs...
The devil is a liar walahi
DEVIL IS A LIAR INDEED BUT TO BE HONEST, EVEN THE DEVIL NA LEARNER WHERE GIRLS DEY O!!!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Ebubeslym(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
who know that olosho need warn am make she no try her paternity fraud on a black American.
Dem dey shoot gun anyhow over there oo.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

you don't understand the marital politics that was at play in these scenario.i will try to explain.

moyo and tunde after courtship became legally married.bith extended families of the couple's expect a fruitful union(children).

there was fruitful union(children) but it was not tunde bloodline.

already the names involved if at that time it blows opening will affect moyo,tunde,the kids and nuru own family.therefore the extended are in a fix seeing that tunde is overprotective of moyo and the kids.

as long as tunde is alive .there is hope for a correction of the imbalance .that is tunde has his eyes opened .he files for divorce and he gets another wife and bears his own kids.thdrfore leaving moyo to go sort her self out with nuru but it did not go that way.

the problem is tunde does not want to leave moyo and the kids

instead moyo(now under pressure from nuru because of the kids) flew away with the kids and tunde thinking that it was holiday got dumped and was told the kids are not his(meaning he is in shock)

even at this stage if he remains alive and can just move on get married and forget moyo.everything will balance.

after shock.tunde went to see moyo in the us (because of the kids) and on getting the real state from moyo that the kids are not his and indirectly he was in a loveless relationship.his own ability to rebalance was now in jeopardy.

tunde never recovered(he drove,he eat,he talked but his heart was just to heavy).

it finally gave way.

if only he could survive and be alive .all these would not have come to limelight.it is he death that brought all these to limelight
These so called marital politics are just nothing but speculation.

So what should we do now, if you say Tunde was protective of moyo that's why he didn't blow it up, should the wishes of the dead be respected ? ,If the victim didn't want justice when he was alive why should we now call for of the offender's head on a platter simply because the victim is no longer in the picture? Do we now conclude that if Tunde was still alive ,he wouldn't have wanted this? .

Anyway, you and I know that Tunde didn't even need a DNA test to know those kids were not his, but he choose to look the other way for reasons best known to him and if moyo didn't take the kids away he would have continued to look away.

I have a theory as to why Tunde ignored the "obvious" but I don't want to sound cold hearted. Rest in peace to the dead, and peace of mind to the living.

Men have kids on their wives ,women bring another man's child home, welcome to earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by psalmz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
HisMajesty1:

I know this attachment is facebook but which facebook page did you screenshot it from?
its among the comments on his.facebook.profile.where.he was.holding.the.two kids,just check.him.tunde thomas
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
U guys are only blaming the woman,

What about the m.d whose bed was warmed by the woman in exchange for percuniary gain and promotion that was deprived other rightful deserving staff.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
These so called marital politics are just nothing but speculation.

So what should we do now, if you say Tunde was protective of moyo that's why he didn't blow it up, should the wishes of the dead be respected ? ,If the victim didn't want justice when he was alive why should we now call for of the offender's head on a platter simply because the victim is no longer in the picture? Do we now conclude that if Tunde was still alive ,he wouldn't have wanted this? .

Anyway, you and I know that Tunde didn't even need a DNA test to know those kids were not his, but he choose to look the other way for reasons best known to him and if moyo didn't take the kids away he would have continued to look away.

I have a theory as to why Tunde ignored the "obvious" but I don't want to sound cold hearted. Rest in peace to the dead, and peace of mind to the living.

Men have kids on their wives ,women bring another man's child home, welcome to earth.

and it all blows out wide open for the world to see!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
001Truth:

So, she didn't hear of it up till now and why hasn't she come to prove otherwise?

What do you think would happen to you, if after 8 years of looking up to God for a child and non came at the age of 45years as a woman, you now find-out that the same husband that claims he's been waiting on God with you, suddenly has 2 children: 8 years and 6years respectively, and with his subordinate at work is perhaps prettier than you and irrefutable resemblance ?
I guess that will make you leap for joy?

HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE!

That's what many of you do all around looking for married men who is already made. Túlétúlé. How I wish infidelity test could be done or perhaps, there's a meter on everyone's face showing:

How frequently you have sex with someone who isn't your partner,
The Degree or it's intensity,
What thoughts go on in that regard and
How much worth is left of every single part of your body.

Would people like you even desire that it exists, so that you can keep deceiving the innocent and guys you would never be with; who would keep trusting you and avoid such conversations as infidelity so as not to question your faithfulness?

Before responding to you, I would need a verifiable source of the statements please?
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

and it all blows out wide open for the world to see!
And the sky does not fall, seasons come and go and people move on with their lives.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
She is beyond evil, she has no conscience. Karma will serve her back.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
And the sky does not fall, seasons come and go and people move on with their lives.
but each person a heart that is either scorned,burned,slashed and robbed with a desire to revenge or a heart that is loved,natured and blessed with a desire to give light to the world.
and here's why the world is full of crime in one form or another

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by pjobaby(f): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
She's just deceiving herself. Her pictures are now on Facebook.
She's a big shame!!!

PerfectJUSTICE:
Lady Who Allegedly Had Babies For FCMB MD Changes Her Identity (Photos)

Wonder they say, shall never end. These days you simply can't trust anyone anymore. Not even the ones closest to you.

Hope you recall Moyo Thomas' story? The lady who allegedly got involved in an office romance with her boss that produced two kids? Report have it that this ungodly relationship led to the early demise of Tunde Thomas when it was discovered that he wasn't the owner of his assumed two children.

Recently, it was discovered the lady, Moyo Thomas  who has now relocated to America changed her last name, maybe to prevent bashing from people as her unholy relationship with her boss in First City Monument Bank, FCMB have been discovered. Moyo Thomas, who now work as  a recruitment manager with Park Nicollet Health Services in America now bears, Mo David, as reflected on her new profile on LinkedIn.

Shockingly, few hours after the name change was discovered, She quickly removed her photo image but still left the new details untouched.

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Joyfulgal: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Bondage, dominance, submission and masochist, it's a perverse way of making love where pain and sadism is employed.

Thank you
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by themanderon: 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
She can never run away from the consequences of her actions. The wicked runneth when no man chaseth. The eyes and face of a jezebel and a Judas all rolled into one. Whether she realizes it or not she has got blood on her hands.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Joyfulgal:

Thank you
You're welcome
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
baralatie:

but each person a heart that is either scorned,burned,slashed and robbed with a desire to revenge or a heart that is loved,natured and blessed with a desire to give light to the world.
and here's why the world is full of crime in one form or another
Nothing is new under the sun,good or bad.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
t00dugged:
Nothing is new under the sun,good or bad.
That is why the whole wide world had to stop adolf hitler nau!
Abi covid_19 is cold and catarrh

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.