Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) (116245 Views)

DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / FCMB -moyo Thomas Matter.always Two Sides Of A Issue / Bride Changes Her Mind On Her Wedding Day, Abandons Her Husband In Church -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 12:58am On Jan 04, 2021
britiko:

Apologise my foot!!! For what exactly?
So no local news carried this info? I see na dem dem... kontinu

My dear, I refuse to drink Panadol for this matter.
The letter is already out ( Daily dispatch) and I'm sure it will be everywhere by tomorrow.

This is a link :

https://thenigerialawyer.com/another-group-of-friends-of-late-tunde-thomas-absolve-fcmb-md-adam-nuru-says-allegations-unsubstantiated-malicious/

Read the letter yourself.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:08am On Jan 04, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
Remembering the fool who was following a lady about in last year's BBN. The idiott forgot his purpose of going to the show. Folishness starts there. So, you're telling me that the idiottt who committed suicide hadn't been seeing traces of his wife's infidelity? You just allowed a lady waste your life.

I swear! Tunde Thomas althogh dead deserves a post-humous award of one of the biggest SIMPS of the century!

You are black like burnt amala and your wife was giving you kids that look like Shuwa Arabs and you didn't notice but were flaunting the kids until she ran off with them?

The guy na complete Ode!

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Profkenny1(m): 1:25am On Jan 04, 2021
britiko:

Here we go... justice must be served!

Please send messages on Facebook to the organization (Park Nicollet Health Services) she works for. Her organization is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parknicollet

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Profkenny1(m): 1:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Tinyemeka:

Done!

Please send messages on Facebook to the organization (Park Nicollet Health Services) she works for. Her organization is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parknicollet

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Profkenny1(m): 1:28am On Jan 04, 2021
RedPanthar:

Nice one bro

We can't allow a strange specie take out one of our own without making them feel the heat. No way

Let's share the petition link on different platforms and get more people to come. On board

We must stop the steal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:30am On Jan 04, 2021
koyyes:
People are pained because of this woman.

When you open your dirty mouth and glorify the African culture of adultery, these are the kind of women you glorify indirectly so why are you all making dirty noise?

This is just the beginning.

This old hag again? So you are still alive!

Ewu!!

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by britiko: 2:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

The letter is already out ( Daily dispatch) and I'm sure it will be everywhere by tomorrow.

This is a link :

https://thenigerialawyer.com/another-group-of-friends-of-late-tunde-thomas-absolve-fcmb-md-adam-nuru-says-allegations-unsubstantiated-malicious/

Can't u read between lines... that this publication is sponsored by the MD and Moyo. All lies. Deranged nigerialawyer.

God punish all of una.

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by igbowoman: 2:29am On Jan 04, 2021
Nigerian men are indeed pathetic.
Leave this woman alone for heavens sake.Men have been having babies outside of wedlock for ages.
This is not the first time it has happened
Some of you castigating her were born out of wedlock.
Keep quiet please

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 2:29am On Jan 04, 2021
britiko:

Can't u read between lines... that this publication is published by the MD and Moyo. All lies. Deranged nigerialawyer.

God purnish all of una.

Its too late for me to be punished. I am already blessed. I'm in a very good state in life.

It's only people that God has not yet settled that get angry on social media. Once upon a time, I also used to get angry on social media grin

Keep your emotions in check. Dont drink Panadol for social media matter.

The word is "punish" not "purnish" wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by igbowoman: 2:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

You forget to add that in the recent letter from his friends association they stated that Tunde went to the US in 2018 to visit the woman and kids. So how did she claim asylum and bar him from visiting.

And that Tunde spoke with Moyo on 26th November 2020.

Are you aware that Tunde's friends have apologised to Nuru Adams (according to Daily dispatch, January 2, 2021)

The name calling has a condition. But I firmly believe that Tunde had some intelligence hence I said that he must have know. So I don't really think he is a slow poke.

Please could you post a link to this
Thanks
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 2:33am On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:

Please could you post a link to this
Thanks

Nwanyioma, please see below.
One young angry man here calls it a fake letter but by tomorrow we will know

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 04, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
Remembering the fool who was following a lady about in last year's BBN. The idiott forgot his purpose of going to the show. Folishness starts there. So, you're telling me that the idiottt who committed suicide hadn't been seeing traces of his wife's infidelity? You just allowed a lady waste your life.

Some men today keep quiet and allow their wives to find money in nefarious ways for them to live large.

Many men are not the providers so cannot even talk. I wonder where this woman is from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Put the blame squarely on these oga@dtop who have turned recruitment exercises, evaluation of key performance indicators (KPIs) and the disbursement of rewards and emoluments into £ucking contests.

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by britiko: 2:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

Its too late for me to be punished. I am already blessed. I'm in a very good state in life.

It's only people that God has not yet settled that get angry on social media. Once upon a time, I also used to get angry on social media grin

Keep your emotions in check. Dont drink Panadol for social media matter.

[s]The word is "punish" not "purnish[/s]" wink

Deal with d typo..
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

This is a link :

haaa!
so there ones are the opposition party of friends abi na the jejeun group of friends!
so we awon endsars protester and the agbero sponsored protester which one is which now o.
by 7 a.m. we go know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:19am On Jan 04, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Put the blame squarely on these oga@dtop who have turned recruitment exercises, evaluation of key performance indicators (KPIs) and the disbursement of rewards and emoluments into £ucking contests.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by temblor1(m): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Dominique and shokoloko are disgusting. An abomination to their families and gender.
May God have mercy on whomever is with them and whosoever mates with their specie.
See how they've degraded humanity undecided

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by igbowoman: 3:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

Nwanyioma, please see below.
One young angry man here calls it a fake letter but by tomorrow we will know

Wow.
Thanks
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by maybet081: 3:33am On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=ThisCouldBeUs post=97682279]Remembering the fool who was following a lady about in last year's BBN. The idiott forgot his purpose of going to the show. Folishness starts there. So, you're telling me that the idiottt who committed suicide hadn't been seeing traces of his wife's infidelity? You just allowed a lady waste your life. [/qu) ordinary woman for that matter.tufiakwa.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 5:47am On Jan 04, 2021
britiko:

There's no safe haven for her. She lied under oath for asylum. It can be revoked once homeland is aware. Sign d petition. The bitch must face the shame

http://chng.it/Xcw8xx9ZFp

Maybe you have comprehension problem..On my quote I said fear some women I wasn't referring to all the women ok

Also not all men cheat and if there's a similar case of a man cheating why won't I say fear some men

I said 'some women'

Maybe you should be the one to read my comments again
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by britiko: 6:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Joseph08:

Maybe you have comprehension problem..On my quote I said fear some women I wasn't referring to all the women ok

Also not all men cheat and if there's a similar case of a man cheating why won't I say fear some men

I said 'some women'

Maybe you should be the one to read my comments again

Take a deep breath and chill!!!
U quoted me wrongly.

I only said shes got no safe haven in d USA, if found out by homeland to av lied under oath to claim assylum. I'm not taking sides with good or bad women. The Act is condemnable...
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 6:13am On Jan 04, 2021
britiko:

Take a deep breath and chill!!!
U quoted me wrongly.

I only said shes got no safe haven in d USA, if found out by homeland to av lied under oath to claim assylum. I'm not taking sides with good or bad women. The Act is condemnable...

Sorry bro not for you I mistakenly sent to you I was referring to a different post by someone else..My apologies.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Aflix(m): 6:27am On Jan 04, 2021
WetSmoke:
See all of them blaming only the woman, when it is a fellow man like them that destroyed a fellow man's home.
If only men will keep their D...ks zipped up, the world would be a better place.
And if only women keep their pussies in their pants, the world would be a better place as well.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2021
greypencils:
I dey tell you. That's why to dey chase woman dey hard me. I would be a fool to just see one woman somewhere and next thing like a cock on heat, I start to pursue her meanwhile the woman in question is being phucked by another person steady while I burn my data and emotions. I would rather have a woman chase me, during which I get to observe her without emotions involved. Woman wey dey love up on you no go cheat on you because you go dey control her and your emotions are in check. You are not blinded by love.
I blame some men though, they are the cause of their misfortunes, most of these men don't do proper background check on there woman before they marry them, no matter how rich a man is, if your wife is a cheat, she will definitely cheat on you. this is why marriage shouldn't be rushed, you have to know her better first.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2021
BKsoul:
idiot.... I dey learn work for where your mama dey nah... Do you know your father? Bastard son of a hawk..

Hahahaha.... my dad nd mom celebrated 36yrs anniversary last year. I knw ur mom would love such too bt it is a pity that she is nw in her 5th husband's house. Sorry BKsoul abi na BKspirit?
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by samsongbemisola(m): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Are you in their family.

Continue spreading rumours

I guess you are her family u have been supporting the woman to the extent of creating a thread to prevent people from going for DNA test.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Curious345: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Viper na woman.
Python na woman.

Cobra na woman.

If you know you know
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by psalmz(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Babara1994:
How can a woman bear two 'strange' kids for you and you wouldnt find out easily?
Men, open your eyes and be wise. Never marry a woman that doesn't love and respect you. Don't try to 'be a man' at your own detriment. You deserve a better life.

I know a married lady that keeps asking me out till today. These women don't respect their husbands at all.

Now I understand the Yoruba proverb which says: "If a married woman cheats; if she doesn't end up killing herself, she would kill her husband."
the hand writing was on the wall

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by divineappo(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
That bdsm idiot na shock me pass
who was that self
I missed the thread
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by adverttrading: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Friends deny paternity allegation on late Tunde Thomas’ children, absolves Nuru Adams

https://thecomment.ng/friends-deny-paternity-allegation-on-late-tunde-thomas-children-absolves-nuru-adams/

Yorubas should stop this silly tradition of accusing the wife when the husband dies.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by 001Truth: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2021
tnerro1:
Chai, I just Dey imagine 1000 ways to kee this witch

What this woman did was so sad, that people that don’t know Tunde Thomas or even related to him will gladly pop her for free if the opportunity arises

Na the reason she comout be that na!
She know say if she wait small and people come catch her, her own don finish be that. Did you hear her say anything in her own defense?

Murderer, "Adulteress" , Whorish-Dog, "Betrayer", Money-magnet, Useless Side-chic

The money, fame, favour and class that she so desired which pushed the never-contented materistic dog into Whoredom; has she now got it?

Omo lasanlasan ekeji aja. Omokólo

Running from pole to pole to hide her face.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Joyfulgal:

Pls what does bdsm stands for?
Bondage, dominance, submission and masochist, it's a perverse way of making love where pain and sadism is employed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.