Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed (5219 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Alright. Having issues with name validation on Quickteller. If it refuses to appear, I'll send it tomorrow with my GTB app.

Remove your account number and name.
ok man, thanks a million,I appreciate
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by iLegendd(m): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

ok man, thanks a million,I appreciate

Done
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by alaribe1992(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Done
Ilegend saving souls since 1904

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by alaribe1992(m): 12:52am On Jan 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Done

Boss I have some important enquiry to make,
my father has a book he wrote and published, but the books are just piled up in my room.
How can I turn it to e-book?
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Done
I've gotten the alert.... thanks my O.G..
God bless you big time kiss

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 04, 2021
SmellySperm:
most people depress pass u....if no be this Nairaland wey i dey carry hold body I for don japa since
God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Wow! My baby doesn't disappoint. So, you think it's only him that needs urgent 2k? Me too. Please, help a broke guy out.

I also need urgent 50k. cry Please, help a broke girl out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by tobby20: 3:36am On Jan 04, 2021
KimberlyWest:
@tobby20, I sent you something. I saw Daniel among the three names.

Thank you ma , just received the money . I really appreciate , you are God sent .. Can I pm you
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by tobby20: 3:39am On Jan 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Read the screenshot above about the OP and my advice to him in 2019. He abused me for no reason.

He is a 17 year old boy (not a girl). He is probably 19 now.

Anyway, I have 5k from the book he called rubbish I want to send to him, but I'll make you the judge.

Out of the 5k, share it based on how you feel and I'll send you one part and send him the remainder.

We help those who want us down! That's how we grow stronger. The book the abused has made millions and will keep making for life, so I see no reason to attack him back and call him names.
Sorry for last time ilegend .. Sorry for the names , learnt from my mistakes , also no need proving my gender here

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by JenniferEkubo(f): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Alright. Having issues with name validation on Quickteller. If it refuses to appear, I'll send it tomorrow with my GTB app.

Remove your account number and name.
bless me too daddy yo! grin. U have a good heart tho..been seeing how u help people.. U ain't gonna lack!
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2021
tobby20:

Thank you ma , just received the money . I really appreciate , you are God sent .. Can I pm you

You're welcome.

Sure. You can send a pm.
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by chatinent: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2021
tobby20:

Why , did you raise my hope
What's your gain

I wanted to send you N10k until I saw your account number.

You are posing with fake profiles.

Don't argue please, I am a web geek.
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by chatinent: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2021
CastingCrowns:

why?

The user has fake profiles: Nairaland and account number.

I like to help straightforward persons.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by tobby20: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2021
chatinent:

The user has fake profiles: Nairaland and account number.

I like to help straightforward persons.
I'll clarfy that issues today .. I'm going to bank to do my bank , I'm using my cousin acct to collect money , he's like my brother sha , I have my own bank but I'm going to bank to rectify some issues today , . I hate confusion and I don't scam ..
Thank you
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2021
tobby20:

Thanks sir , God bless you sir
0515735854 gt bank .. Its not my account sir , so pls alert me when you do it ..
God bless you sir
scam alert
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2021
KimberlyWest:

You're welcome.

Sure. You can send a pm.
the he posing as she has succeeded in scamming u
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2021
this tobby guy is making money while im lying down in my bed with 6.00 as my account balance let me quickly go and open nairaland accnt with female moniker to start earning i hv lots of sad stories to make

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by tobby20: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ilegend keep your money , it does not even come from your mind , IDG a Bleep if youbthink I'm a girl .. I can prove to others not you .. Still I apologize for the previous insult .. Good day
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Jh0wsef(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
tobby20:
Ilegend keep your money , it does not even come from your mind , IDG a Bleep if youbthink I'm a girl .. I can prove to others not you .. Still I apologize for the previous insult .. Good day

Ilegend send me the remaining 2k. My profile is real and authentic grin

I no dey form
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Jh0wsef(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
KimberlyWest:

You're welcome.
Sure. You can send a pm.
My profile is real oo. you can be the first lady to credit me this year ^^
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by iLegendd(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
tobby20:

At your age you're treading on the wrong path.

1. Scam
2. Lies
3. Abusive
4. Depression
5. Financial instability
6. Frustration
7. Anger
8. Unfocused
9. Social media addict

And many more.

Two years ago, I told you something and they are happening now. Did you see how you're suffering and begging?

You have abused more than 50 innocent people on this forum and I'm one of them.

One thing I still like about you is how you used your main account and not a brand new account to create this thread. No sensible Nairalander will want you to prove yourself as a lady. Your previous comments some years ago have given you away already.

I'm not going to reply you again — work on your anger first and do it NOW. There are things apologies can't mend.

At your age you have so much pride and unresolved issues. I wonder how the future will be for you. If you don't work on it now, you'll end up killing someone in real life and spend the rest of your life in jail. Mark my word.

Note: Anything that comes out of my mouth is like a prophecy and they happen 100% or at least, 90% of the time.

I'm out of your thread and you won't see me again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by oxiide22(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Scam
2. Lies
3. Abusive
4. Depression
5. Financial instability
6. Frustration
7. Anger
8. Unfocused
9. Social media addict

And many more.

Two years ago, I told you something and they are happening now. Did you see how you're suffering and begging?

One thing I still like about you is how you used your main account and not a brand new account to create this thread. No sensible Nairalander will want you to prove yourself as a lady. Your previous comments some years ago have given you away already.

I'm not going to reply you again — work on your anger first and do it NOW. There are things apologies can't mend.

At your age you have so much pride and unresolved issues. I wonder how the future will be for you. If you don't work on it now, you'll end up killing someone in real life and spend the rest of your life in jail. Mark my word.

Note: Anything that comes out of my mouth is like a prophecy and they happen 100% or at least, 90% of the time.

kdp
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Scam
2. Lies
3. Abusive
4. Depression
5. Financial instability
6. Frustration
7. Anger
8. Unfocused
9. Social media addict

And many more.

For the first time, ilegendd vex. shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Casan0va: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
tobby20:

I'll clarfy that issues today .. I'm going to bank to do my bank , I'm using my cousin acct to collect money , he's like my brother sha , I have my own bank but I'm going to bank to rectify some issues today , . I hate confusion and I don't scam ..
Thank you

Local thief grin
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 05, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Scam
2. Lies
3. Abusive
4. Depression
5. Financial instability
6. Frustration
7. Anger
8. Unfocused
9. Social media addict

And many more.

No too vex bros

She/he still a kiddo

She/he will get better with time and experiences or not
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by Red02(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2023
iLegendd:
One

Ilegendd boss how did you dig up the old post ??
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by brosom(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
tobby20:
I'm living with my mum , but she's not working , I was working in a bet9ja shop before , but due to this pandemic , I lose my job . also d employer kept oweing us
Things has been rough , financially , to eat a day na wahala
And my elder brothers don't really send money home , they are also struggling ..
I'm deep in thought I don't know what to do
I understand, send me ur account.
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by tobby20: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
brosom:
I understand, send me ur account.
Lol this an old thread do you know this
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by brosom(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
tobby20:

Lol this an old thread do you know this
just seeing it now, sorry.
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by tobby20: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
brosom:
just seeing it now, sorry.
Normally everybody needs money
But what push you
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by brosom(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
tobby20:

Normally everybody needs money
But what push you
ur story reminded me of my youngest brother when my mom was alive.
Re: Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed by tobby20: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
brosom:
ur story reminded me of my youngest brother when my mom was alive.
Drop your whatsap let me chat you privately

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Successful Woman, No Husband / MY STORY: Confession Of A Female Séx Addict / Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.