Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nairalanders please come and see something.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders please come and see something.. (3278 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hello brethren, give your lives to Christ now. Tomorrow may be too late.

Better to die in Christ and go to eternal glory in heaven than die in crises and go to eternal damnation.

Jesus loves you all.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by stupidmod2: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
dicks every where
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:

Better to die in Christ and go to eternal glory in heaven than die in crises and go to eternal damnation.

Jesus loves you all.

And all liars would go to..... oya complete it

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:

Jesus loves you all.
shey una don carry una deceit enta new year abi?

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by chatinent: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Get behind me, Eve.
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

shey una don carry una deceit enta new year abi?

Jesus cares. He cares.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
uruba23:

And all liars would go to..... oya complete it

Jesus cares. He cares.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Themainboy22: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
You want to win souls for God with lies and deceits? BTW, you want me to give my life to Christ when you are still with your own.
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by gfon(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
If i say make thunder fire you,you would say am bad.Na 2021 be this,take time.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Themainboy22:
You want to win souls for God with lies and deceits? BTW, you want me to give my life to Christ when you are still with your own.

I don't mean literally, but accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior. It won't cost you anything.

Shalom.
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
B I B L E is good enough for me
I stand upon the promises of B I B L E. 2x

Jesus who never fails
Never fails, never fails
Jesus who never fails
No no no...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:

Jesus cares. He cares.
So you change the topic... look you can't be inviting people to God using deceptive and manipulative topic or lying it doesn't make you any different from Boko Haram who want us to adopt Islam as a religion of Peace via extreme violents.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
uruba23:

So you change the topic... look you can't be inviting people to God using deceptive and manipulative topic or lying it doesn't make you any different from Boko Haram who want us to adopt Islam as a religion of Peace via extreme violents.

You need Him now, more than ever.

Shalom.
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nicoswit(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
I thought you eventually got the lucky guy from NL when i saw the topic
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nicoswit:

Lol..
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:

You need Him now, more than ever.

Shalom.
You nko? I would just advice you to love your neighbor as yourself and pray when it is all over you stand in the presence of God. I am sorry I don't do religion.
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by theFilmtric: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2021
CalliDora1:

Jesus cares. He cares.
Yeah he cares.
Leave the work for righteousness2
Move this to religion
It isn't romance in anyway

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 04, 2021
theFilmtric:

Yeah he cares.
Leave the work for righteousness2
Move this to religion
It isn't romance in anyway

theFilmtricsay

Why should I leave the work for only him? All have been called to preach the gospel , including you.

The Bible says, the work is plenty but the laborers are few. So feel free to join us
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by theFilmtric: 1:20am On Jan 04, 2021
CalliDora1:

Why should I leave the work for only him? All have been called to preach the gospel , including you.

The Bible says, the work is plenty but the laborers are few. So feel free to join us
OK.
How do I join?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2021
theFilmtric:

OK.
How do I join?

theFilmtricsay

First surrender your life to Jesus and accept him as your personal Lord and savior.

Then study the word of God to know him more and what He wants you to do.

Then, start spreading the gospel anywhere you find yourself. Just like righteousness does. Keep reminding people that Jesus loves and cares for them and the need to accept Him. That's all.
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by olukorede44835: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Open the door of your heart and let Jesus come in and dwell.

Shalom.
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Stop living in bondage. Come now, let's walk in the liberty where Christ has made us free.

Accept Jesus Christ today to enjoy that liberty.

He cares.

Shalom.
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Amarachibaby(f): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Themainboy22:
grin
Themainboy22:
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by felong(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Don't be decived brethren the op is a male

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2021
felong:
Don't be decived brethren the op is a male

Lol... This one is new to nairaland.
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by felong(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol... This one is new to nairaland.
Go to my profile dear and check when I joined. A child born the year I joined Nairaland would be about 14 years. So when I say you are a male I know exactly what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2021
felong:

Go to my profile dear and check when I joined. A child born the year I joined Nairaland would be about 14 years. So when I say you are a male I know exactly what am talking about.

Give your life to Christ. That's the koko of this thread. If you wanna find out my gender, check me on other posts.
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by felong(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

Give your life to Christ. That's the koko of this thread. If you wanna find out my gender, check me on other posts.
Ok, just checked. I'm already a Christian. Which church do you attend?
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2021
author=felong post=97769562]
Ok, just checked.
I'm already a Christian.
Oh great!

Which church do you attend?

The RCCG.
Re: Nairalanders please come and see something.. by felong(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
author=felong post=97769562]
Ok, just checked.
Oh great!

The RCCG.
Same...are you in Lagos, which branch in Lagos do you attend

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him / Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? / What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.